• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle party February 19 in LA

I can't wait! The last two times I've gone have been an amazing time!!

Thank you so much!
Everyone needs to get their tickets early through the eventbrite link! Spread the good word and let everyone know the 19th is going to be FULL of Laughter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much!
Everyone needs to get their tickets early through the eventbrite link! Spread the good word and let everyone know the 19th is going to be FULL of Laughter!

I love and miss playing with you. It’s totally worth it

I love and miss playing with you. It’s totally worth it

Awesome thank you so much save the date for March 18th!
2da7662cf77c14417fd9cd57d7ad7baa.jpg

What are these events like? I'm a lee, but I feel a little nervous about going because I'm not exactly the thin model type everyone seems to dream about

I've been to NEST four times, and I was lucky enough (when I was married to a then-famous female ticklee in the early 2000s) to host four small tickle gatherings.

First and foremost, do not worry at ALL about being a "thin model type" at a gathering. There are all sorts of body shapes and sizes at a tickle gathering, and from my experience, most people are NOT thinking about body shapes and sizes. Instead, people are thinking about what you would expect: attendees are looking forward to the potential opportunity to tickle someone and/or be tickled at the gathering. Also, friendships will likely be made.

These gatherings are NOT naked tickle orgies. THERE ARE RULES. Perhaps the biggest rule is NO MEANS NO. This has to be drilled into the heads of all attendees -- ticklers, ticklees, and switches. Don't say no when you mean yes, and don't say yes when you mean no. Unfortunately, this is one specific situation where you have to be direct and blunt.

INFORMED CONSENT IS PARAMOUNT. Nothing should happen UNLESS everyone in the room has given INFORMED CONSENT to the various activities to take place.

I'm certain that this event has more rules, and there are also more expectations and practices. I suggest you send a private message to the organizer of the event for clarity.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back