• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lee's thoughts on public tickling?

TickleYeti

Verified
Hey Lee's,

Wondering if anyone has experienced being tickle tortured in public? You see clips occasionally where someone is getting this and it's definitely beyond 'vanilla'

I can't imagine how crazy this would be to witness but I know I'd be gaping haha

Have you ever been tickled like that in public? Did the added element of anyone being able to see/hear you change the experience? For good or for bad?

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

My wife had me buried at the beach when we were down in Florida. She was tickling my feet as a nearby lady and a couple came up and commented. It was just humiliating enough to be hot.

My wife had me buried at the beach when we were down in Florida. She was tickling my feet as a nearby lady and a couple came up and commented. It was just humiliating enough to be hot.
Oh snap, what did they say? Haha

Not exactly sure about the "torture" part....

But believe it or not about ten years ago I was running an actors' seminar where the premise, among other things, was for actors to practice auditioning (with the auditions video recorded, and later screened before the whole group in a studio screening room, so everyone could compare their own creative audition choices with those made by the other actors).

Anyway, one of the scripts I wrote for this seminar was for TV commercial with a character who was directed to be immensely, comically, over-the-top annoying. Lots of actors ended up choosing that script and for the purpose of the seminar "audition," I would play the foil, "normal" character.

You probably guessed it already, but this one actresses' creative choice during the scene was to be annoying by unexpectedly tickling me through the scene. She did it completely without warning, and only after the cameras were rolling. You know what -- everyone thought her audition was one of the best. Maybe because my reaction was so authentic that it encouraged her to keep doing it, while everyone also saw my struggle to keep to the correct, scripted lines throughout the surprise attack.

I'm more of a 'ler in private life, but that was pretty unforgettable. It was about as public as it gets -- screened afterward to a live audience, many of whom then offered commentary on the video of my sudden jerks and spasms.

Of course, these days it would probably never happen. :)

In the past I have gone through whole meals at a restaurant with my foot in my significant others lap across from me. Being tickled JUST enough to to clue in anyone who was paying attention. Nobody said anything, but there were a couple of waitresses who seemed to know what was happening and kind of snickered.

I also get tickled in public by my husband all the time, the most embarrassing being pinned into a booth and trapped. I’m immediately on edge and he knows it, so he takes FULL advantage.

I actually enjoy the public embarrassment of it. Those knowing smiles of people realizing what is happening....I really wish one day someone would join in!

In the past I have gone through whole meals at a restaurant with my foot in my significant others lap across from me. Being tickled JUST enough to to clue in anyone who was paying attention. Nobody said anything, but there were a couple of waitresses who seemed to know what was happening and kind of snickered.

I also get tickled in public by my husband all the time, the most embarrassing being pinned into a booth and trapped. I’m immediately on edge and he knows it, so he takes FULL advantage.

I actually enjoy the public embarrassment of it. Those knowing smiles of people realizing what is happening....I really wish one day someone would join in!
Haha sounds awesome! What would your husband do if someone joined? Hahahah

It hasn't happened to me nor have I witnessed it, but if I did see it, it would be hard not to look haha.

I wouldn't want to be tickle tortured in public, but quick, subtle tickles are fine.

To each their own. I just don't like the idea of being tickled in a public setting. Maybe it's my social anxiety, and not wanting attention to be focused on me like that.

I’ve been tickled at work. One guy was fond of sneaking up behind me at my desk and getting me (one time I shrieked; he ran and told our boss he “startled” me). Another has poked me in the sides and stomach.

These are both close coworkers and I’ve retaliated at different points. Guy #1 and I had a tickle fight in the back seat of guy #2’s car once. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really torture [emoji2370] but I’ve been pinned in a booth at a bar and tickled to the ground at a store....can’t say I even noticed who was watching

I’ve been tickled at work. One guy was fond of sneaking up behind me at my desk and getting me (one time I shrieked; he ran and told our boss he “startled” me). Another has poked me in the sides and stomach.

These are both close coworkers and I’ve retaliated at different points. Guy #1 and I had a tickle fight in the back seat of guy #2’s car once. Lol

Sounds like an awesome work situation haha

Haha sounds awesome! What would your husband do if someone joined? Hahahah

It is amazing, I’m a pretty lucky gal ;)

He is a pretty accepting guy, he’d probably just laugh at my expense!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back