Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Dungeon Tickle
Bodybuilder Scar's Debut (1080p)
Tickle Wrestling Entertainment! Pt 24: Jungle Jane's Revenge! (1080 mp4)
Clips4Sale Banner
Massage Therapy (WMV)
HAPPY BDAY, BK: Asia Perez - full body
Edie Balltied for Tickling - HD

What's New?

9/29/2020

Visit MTJ Publications for a wide selection of Tickling Comics and Stories of all sorts!

New from MTJ

Thompson
Corporation #8

Click here
9/23/20

Amateur Clips

Amateur Clips Click the image to visit!

Forced tickling

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
waxwing
VBREF22
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tim807
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Tickle Room
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Straps&Laughter
Smileey
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
scdfres
Riboflavin
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Philip_2006
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
KitzelPixie
Justin Sane
Jmills
JakeArmitage99
Goddess_nemesis
4pawz
FJSLikesTickling
February7
Erotickles
DVNC
Dr_Random
Dreamingthunder
Doctor D
Docsoul
Desdemona
Darkknight
Cletus
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pedicures

Pedicures

Iím getting my toes done as we speak and was just that person who laughed into her People magazine while having my soles pumiced. OMG.

When you start squirming the minute the tech begins removing your old polish, you okie itís gonna be intense! Who else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ManyBrushes View Post
    Iím getting my toes done as we speak and was just that person who laughed into her People magazine while having my soles pumiced. OMG.

When you start squirming the minute the tech begins removing your old polish, you okie itís gonna be intense! Who else?

I've never had one for just that reason. That and I'm a guy so I've never felt the need for one, but my feet are insanely ticklish I'd literally be hysterical in the chair, can't even muffle it, especially if I'm not allowed to pull away, it just makes me laugh that much more haha

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
    Life is short, spend it ticklishly...

Iíve never had one for the same reason. No way I could handle that!

I just want to know if it's possible for a person to be ticklish and unaffected by pedicures?

Most people use them as confirmation as to whether a person is ticklish or not, but I've seen people say they are only ticklish during them and not anytime else. Is there anyone here who is ticklish, but can handle a pedi just fine?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by erik1009 View Post
    I just want to know if it's possible for a person to be ticklish and unaffected by pedicures?

Most people use them as confirmation as to whether a person is ticklish or not, but I've seen people say they are only ticklish during them and not anytime else. Is there anyone here who is ticklish, but can handle a pedi just fine?
    I go like every other month. The circumstances and the fact that it's in public and I don't know the person that well all come into effect for me. There may be times where i have to kind of bite my lip, but i've managed to keep from embarrassing myself so far.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chicago View Post
    I go like every other month. The circumstances and the fact that it's in public and I don't know the person that well all come into effect for me. There may be times where i have to kind of bite my lip, but i've managed to keep from embarrassing myself so far.
    So far..been the thing to take from this! For now Chi!

Guess Many brushes is not that lucky XD but at least u had your peoples magazine lol
    tickle prince the name and tickling the game! and what a fun game it is!

Never had a pedicure even though a few girls have tried to convince me to get one with them. I wouldn't be able to sit still. Too much squirming!

Do guys get pedicures much? I kinda want to get one because frankly my beat up old feet need it. Also I haven't had my feet tickled in so long and really want to feel the ticklishness of the foot scrubbing but am afraid to embarrass myself by being the only guy at the nail salon having his feet done and falling out of my chair laughing!

Quote Originally Posted by OKImTicklish View Post
    Do guys get pedicures much? I kinda want to get one because frankly my beat up old feet need it. Also I haven't had my feet tickled in so long and really want to feel the ticklishness of the foot scrubbing but am afraid to embarrass myself by being the only guy at the nail salon having his feet done and falling out of my chair laughing!
    I used to feel this way but so many guys get pedicures it's just like a regular customer. For me I haven't had that many ticklish experiences or laugh out loud ticklish experiences while getting one but any time I have they have just laughed it off. Go for it

Quote Originally Posted by TripleHGame View Post
    I used to feel this way but so many guys get pedicures it's just like a regular customer. For me I haven't had that many ticklish experiences or laugh out loud ticklish experiences while getting one but any time I have they have just laughed it off. Go for it
    I suppose these days guys doing traditionally feminine things let getting pedicures is much more common and not judged as unmanly. I don't know how ticklish your feet are, but based on the kind of reactions I've seen from some ticklish women to the foot scrub I just know I'd be as bad or worse!

Yeah, I've never tried it. I'd lose my mind. I know from massages and doctor's visits that even the most benign handling of my ticklish spots is nearly intolerable for me -- prolonged attention to my feet, while I'm supposed to just sit there and allow it, would send me through the roof.

Blog Entries
    I actually don't know because I've never had a real pedicure. I've never felt compelled to as a guy, and I mostly wear close-toed shoes anyway. Even though I think my feet look fine, I'm sure getting one sometime wouldn't hurt.

My feet are sorta ticklish, but I think I'd be okay since there's no part where fingers are being dragged down my soles.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleYeti View Post
    I've never had one for just that reason. That and I'm a guy so I've never felt the need for one, but my feet are insanely ticklish I'd literally be hysterical in the chair, can't even muffle it, especially if I'm not allowed to pull away, it just makes me laugh that much more haha

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
    You might be low in magnesium as one of the neighbouring threads tells us
    Laughter is the best medicine.

All our video previews and descriptions -> Click Here

Tickletherapy.info - tickling clips
    pure tickle therapy for desperately ticklish clients

I have a friend who doesn’t get pedicures, just because it’s not really her thing. She has got them, she’s super ticklish on her feet, and is able to get through the whole thing without reacting. I feel like for some people, it has to do with the context of what is happening. They are able to block it out if it’s not something or someone is trying to tickle them.

Im a guy and get pedicures regularly... well before Corona that is..now the wait time is like 2 months
    I'm very ticklish on my feet.. but it's not so bad while getting my feet done.. only a number of times while they file my toenails/heels with the motor thingy(not sure what the English word is, English is not my native language :P ) and while getting the feet massage(which is afterwards), I got some ticklish jolts in my feet.. but they're trained to avoid it being ticklish which probably helps alot..which is sad cuss I'm a Lee xD
    Here in the Netherlands they don't use those big files which they jack up and don't your feet like you see in some online video's..at least I've never experienced that here and I've been to a couple places.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast