• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pedicures

ManyBrushes

I’m getting my toes done as we speak and was just that person who laughed into her People magazine while having my soles pumiced. OMG. [emoji23]

When you start squirming the minute the tech begins removing your old polish, you okie it’s gonna be intense! Who else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m getting my toes done as we speak and was just that person who laughed into her People magazine while having my soles pumiced. OMG. [emoji23]

When you start squirming the minute the tech begins removing your old polish, you okie it’s gonna be intense! Who else?

I've never had one for just that reason. That and I'm a guy so I've never felt the need for one, but my feet are insanely ticklish I'd literally be hysterical in the chair, can't even muffle it, especially if I'm not allowed to pull away, it just makes me laugh that much more haha

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

I’ve never had one for the same reason. No way I could handle that!

I just want to know if it's possible for a person to be ticklish and unaffected by pedicures?

Most people use them as confirmation as to whether a person is ticklish or not, but I've seen people say they are only ticklish during them and not anytime else. Is there anyone here who is ticklish, but can handle a pedi just fine?

I just want to know if it's possible for a person to be ticklish and unaffected by pedicures?

Most people use them as confirmation as to whether a person is ticklish or not, but I've seen people say they are only ticklish during them and not anytime else. Is there anyone here who is ticklish, but can handle a pedi just fine?

I go like every other month. The circumstances and the fact that it's in public and I don't know the person that well all come into effect for me. There may be times where i have to kind of bite my lip, but i've managed to keep from embarrassing myself so far.

I go like every other month. The circumstances and the fact that it's in public and I don't know the person that well all come into effect for me. There may be times where i have to kind of bite my lip, but i've managed to keep from embarrassing myself so far.

So far..been the thing to take from this! For now Chi! :p

Guess Many brushes is not that lucky XD but at least u had your peoples magazine lol

Do guys get pedicures much? I kinda want to get one because frankly my beat up old feet need it. Also I haven't had my feet tickled in so long and really want to feel the ticklishness of the foot scrubbing but am afraid to embarrass myself by being the only guy at the nail salon having his feet done and falling out of my chair laughing!

Do guys get pedicures much? I kinda want to get one because frankly my beat up old feet need it. Also I haven't had my feet tickled in so long and really want to feel the ticklishness of the foot scrubbing but am afraid to embarrass myself by being the only guy at the nail salon having his feet done and falling out of my chair laughing!

I used to feel this way but so many guys get pedicures it's just like a regular customer. For me I haven't had that many ticklish experiences or laugh out loud ticklish experiences while getting one but any time I have they have just laughed it off. Go for it :)

I used to feel this way but so many guys get pedicures it's just like a regular customer. For me I haven't had that many ticklish experiences or laugh out loud ticklish experiences while getting one but any time I have they have just laughed it off. Go for it :)

I suppose these days guys doing traditionally feminine things let getting pedicures is much more common and not judged as unmanly. I don't know how ticklish your feet are, but based on the kind of reactions I've seen from some ticklish women to the foot scrub I just know I'd be as bad or worse!

Yeah, I've never tried it. I'd lose my mind. I know from massages and doctor's visits that even the most benign handling of my ticklish spots is nearly intolerable for me -- prolonged attention to my feet, while I'm supposed to just sit there and allow it, would send me through the roof.

I've never had one for just that reason. That and I'm a guy so I've never felt the need for one, but my feet are insanely ticklish I'd literally be hysterical in the chair, can't even muffle it, especially if I'm not allowed to pull away, it just makes me laugh that much more haha

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
You might be low in magnesium as one of the neighbouring threads tells us :)

I have a friend who doesn’t get pedicures, just because it’s not really her thing. She has got them, she’s super ticklish on her feet, and is able to get through the whole thing without reacting. I feel like for some people, it has to do with the context of what is happening. They are able to block it out if it’s not something or someone is trying to tickle them.

Im a guy and get pedicures regularly... well before Corona that is..now the wait time is like 2 months :(
I'm very ticklish on my feet.. but it's not so bad while getting my feet done.. only a number of times while they file my toenails/heels with the motor thingy(not sure what the English word is, English is not my native language :p ) and while getting the feet massage(which is afterwards), I got some ticklish jolts in my feet.. but they're trained to avoid it being ticklish which probably helps alot..which is sad cuss I'm a Lee xD
Here in the Netherlands they don't use those big files which they jack up and don't your feet like you see in some online video's..at least I've never experienced that here and I've been to a couple places.

I found the message my friend sent me about being able to handle pedicures

I think I first realized I was able to turn it off when I went to get a pedicure for the first time. Because I was nervous about the fact that the FOCUS was going to be on my feet, I walked into it kind of bracing myself to be laughing and for it to be sensitive. And then when I was able to actually HANDLE it....I was pretty stunned. I was GLAD I could, but I think I even surprised myself :p

don't think I could do a pedicure and not for it that it may tickle more that I am a male getting something like that done. plus if it did tickle i'd be embarrassed =o

I personally dont get them done for several reasons. I have broken many bones in my feet several times, i have pretty bad plantar facitus (spelling), and then theres the issue of nerve damage and dead/numb zones from a lower spine surgery that was neglected. What i do though is this:
1 gallon of warm water, 1 cup vinegar, 1 cup listerine, a little epsom salt, soak for 30 or 40 mins. Helps with callouses and suprisingly soothes the constant pain. I would recommend this for a ticklee for sure!
Somewhere on here i saw a thread about a coarse sugar and lemon pedicure but i have not tried that yet.

I personally dont get them done for several reasons. I have broken many bones in my feet several times, i have pretty bad plantar facitus (spelling), and then theres the issue of nerve damage and dead/numb zones from a lower spine surgery that was neglected. What i do though is this:
1 gallon of warm water, 1 cup vinegar, 1 cup listerine, a little epsom salt, soak for 30 or 40 mins. Helps with callouses and suprisingly soothes the constant pain. I would recommend this for a ticklee for sure!
Somewhere on here i saw a thread about a coarse sugar and lemon pedicure but i have not tried that yet.

My feet are extremely ticklish yet I've had a total of 3 pedicures my entire life, and none of them tickled. For some reason they don't scrub the bottoms of my feet. Not sure why, they're clean, and I do a lot of walking and jogging so there are some calluses

But for some reason they never scrub or even touch my soles. One time the woman worked on my toes for a split second, and I almost lost it, but they left that sensitive area, and I held it together.

Let me be clear, not ALL of the pedicure tickles, but the polish removal, pumice (especially when they slip and get my arches/soles) and often the cuticle removal does.

Maybe I’m weird, or maybe low in magnesium. [emoji23] I also don’t really have any non-ticklish spots on my body that I know of (and I’m dating a new guy, lucky him I suppose).

Anyone heard of HSPs - highly sensitive people? I feel like that is a relatable label since I’m also emotionally very sensitive.

Never had one because there is no way I could hold my feet still enough. I am extremely ticklish on my feet, even a person placing a finger (not even moving it but just touching the bottom of my feet) sends me over the edge. I would be the person who would be pulling my feet away or falling off the chair while they used the file on my heels, or just using the pumice on the callouses. Nope not going to happen in a public setting. I might try it if the pedicurist made house calls though, at least then I'd be in my own house and not as embarrassing that way.

Never had one because there is no way I could hold my feet still enough. I am extremely ticklish on my feet, even a person placing a finger (not even moving it but just touching the bottom of my feet) sends me over the edge. I would be the person who would be pulling my feet away or falling off the chair while they used the file on my heels, or just using the pumice on the callouses. Nope not going to happen in a public setting. I might try it if the pedicurist made house calls though, at least then I'd be in my own house and not as embarrassing that way.

I guess I can surprise myself. I finally broke down and went to a friend's business today to have my toenails clipped and a nice pedicure done (mainly because the past 3 months I've tried to do my own toenail clipping I've caused bleeding to at least 2-3 toes per foot and I am tired of hurting myself). I talked to her before we started and told her that I was nervous about her doing the pedicure because I am extremely ticklish and usually can't stand people touching the bottoms of my feet without kicking them. She convinced me to let her try and if I kicked her it will be her fault for not listening to me. She used firm touches and to my surprise it didn't tickle at all. So my suggestion to all who are nervous about going to get a pedicure done is to talk to the person before starting and tell them you are ticklish and you aren't sure if you can handle a pedicure or not. Once they know about it they should be able to adjust the pressure they use and you should be fine. My friend used the file on each foot without me having any reaction to it because she used a firm enough pressure it didn't trigger my tickle response, same on the toes (extremely ticklish underneath my toes near the base of each one) she used a firm grip and I didn't feel anything. We talked all the way through the pedicure and she was very careful not to tickle me and I enjoyed every minute of it. I will definitely be going back once a month to her.

Pedicures are the worst!!! But I like to have nice feet so I oblige occasionally lol but I have to pee first and make sure the massage chair is off when it comes time to scrub. I always look around at other women getting their feet scrubbed with zero reaction what so ever. How is that possible? Are they dead inside?!

Once I got a shoe shine and I could actually feel the brush tickle the tops of my feet through my shoes. They were fairly cheap leather dress shoes but the material was kind of thin, and I'm embarrassed to say, did nothing to block the tickling sensation. I just grit my teeth until it was over

Pedicures are the worst!!! But I like to have nice feet so I oblige occasionally lol but I have to pee first and make sure the massage chair is off when it comes time to scrub. I always look around at other women getting their feet scrubbed with zero reaction what so ever. How is that possible? Are they dead inside?!

For me the light touches and the file are the worst and triggers the tickle response for me everytime (found this out from my husband touching my feet all the time and trying to use a pumice stone on them to take the callouses off). So I refused to even try a pedicure up until Friday morning. Before I let the pedicure start, I talked to my pedicurist and told her I didn't know if I could handle the pedicure or not without kicking her because of the tickle reactions I have, and I am extremely ticklish on my feet. She understood and told me she would use firmer touches so as not to trigger the tickle response. She did use a firm pressure on my foot including when she used the file on the heel, and I had no reaction to it because the pressure was firm enough.

My feet are the most ticklish part of my body, to the point I can not stand having someone touch them ever, but my pedicurist was able to complete a 45 minute pedicure without me having any ticklish reactions at all. I was expecting to be falling out of the chair in laughter because it would tickle so much, but once I placed my trust in her, things went fine for me and I had a nice relaxing time. It might have helped that she talked to me throughout the pedicure and kept me distracted too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back