• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Massages

Jerzeys23

TMF Poster
Hi. Has anyone ever asked a massage parlor to be tickled instead of massaged?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does this work because i have been thinking about this for a loooong ass time but i think i would be making it weird. Got any tips as to how exactly to go about this?

How does this work because i have been thinking about this for a loooong ass time but i think i would be making it weird. Got any tips as to how exactly to go about this?

Go to an Asian Massage Parlor. You're much more likely to have success.

Ok, is that its name? I'm going to need an ELI5 for this.

All major cities have Asian Massage Parlors. Just do an internet search for your city. Go inside and pay for your session and let the provider know what you want. Remember to tip your provider for the extra service.

Oh! Ok, a Google cleared a lot of confusion. Once covid dies..... *inhales* gonna go pay off some debt Haha

I've been going insane since recent life events re-unburied the fact that I'm a tickle addict and I'm having heavy craves so, knowing i can literally walk six miles away and get a beautiful god damn sesh will let me hold on to that a little longer!

Oh! Ok, a Google cleared a lot of confusion. Once covid dies..... *inhales* gonna go pay off some debt Haha

I've been going insane since recent life events re-unburied the fact that I'm a tickle addict and I'm having heavy craves so, knowing i can literally walk six miles away and get a beautiful god damn sesh will let me hold on to that a little longer!

Happy to be of help dear.

Just giggle when she touches a ticklish spot......she will apologize .... you say no it's ok I actually like when it tickles ..it relaxes me .. and I need a good laugh

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back