• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smell the Flowers (*/FF)

Serhazat

TMF Regular
This one is set in the Monster Hunter Tickling universe. Feel free to go and read those if you like the whole theme of monster girls with special abilities getting up to ticklish high jinks, but it isn't necessary.

Other Monster Hunter Tickling Stories:
Newbie's First Hunt
Bad Boss
Frightful Reflections
Smell the Flowers
Prison Break

----------

"...what are these?" Sarysh scowled down at the bouqet that had suddenly been dropped on her desk. The paperwork that went into keeping a village running smoothly was headache enough on its own, especially when the village consisted of nothing but monster girls who were frequently distracted playing at tickling each other, and having to clear off a sudden flurry of vibrant red, blue, and yellow flower petals from where she was writing wasn't helping. The dragon lady glared up at Aldis, the girl responsible for the unexpected detritus.

"It's a bouquet! I picked them myself from a nearby field. They smell wonderful, so I figured Ms. Sarysh would enjoy them," said Aldis. With her curved horns Aldis was one of the many goatgirls who called the mountainside village Sarysh was in charge of home. Her one piece knee-length wool dress and thigh high nylons bore the trademark scorch marks that served as a secondary indicator of her race. Goatgirls boasted a high internal body temperature and innate ability to generate fire second only to the dragons that made them one of the few monster girl races who could safely spend extended periods of time on a snow covered mountaintop without risking any form of harm from exposure. Less fortunately, very few of the goats had any real idea of how to control when they created fire, so Sarysh had to deal with the aggravation of securing a steady supply of new outfits for them on a constant basis.

"Why thank you!" Sarysh replied in the most blatantly fake show of gratitude she could manage. The mayor grabbed the bouquet and shoved it back up to the small horned woman.

"You don't like them?" Aldis's smile faltered under her withering glare.

"No. I'm not a 'flower' girl. Go give them to someone else. Or throw them out, I don't really care." Sarysh snapped. Aldis's face fell completely at her dismissal of the gift.

"Oh... okay. Sorry for the trouble..." The goatgirl dejectedly took the bouquet back before shuffling out of the room. She made certain to close the door behind her as quietly as possible in an effort to avoid incurring Sarysh's wrath again. As she did so she took a deep whiff of the bouquet and the dragon heard her mutter "But they smell so wonderful..."

Sarysh tried to get back to work, but her mind kept drifting back to the exchange. The shapely albino dragon lady leaned back and ran a hand through her shoulder-length white hair with a sigh.

'Maybe I was too harsh with her. I'll have to apologize later,' Sarysh thought to herself. Both hands came up to rub below her tree branch shaped horns in irritation. Her village wasn't terribly large, it was a motley collection of monster girls including goats, harpies, snow leopards, and yetis barely reaching 100 in total. Monster girls disappearing for a couple days as they fell prey to becoming other monsters' tickling slaves was fairly normal, but people were vanishing at an alarming rate without ever coming back. Just this morning she'd received news that the 4th woman had been reported missing in the last 6 weeks. Not a single person could make heads or tails of what was causing it. It was possible to cut the tension that now hung in the air around the village with a knife. The stress of it all was frankly starting to get to Sarysh, and she regretted that she'd taken out her anger on Aldis purely because the girl had attempted to do something to alleviate her bad mood.

"I need some air," she announced to nobody in particular. Sarysh stood up and stretched her arms above her head, savoring in the series of pops that ran from her shoulders and down her back from tense muscles finally getting to release after spending well into the afternoon hunched over a desk. A quick glance out the window showed that the snow still hadn't let up. She briefly considered changing out of her long sleeved black dress that came down to roughly half down her thighs into something with more layers before deciding against it. As a dragon she had unparalleled fire at her beck and call. She'd long since mastered controlling the embers she could conjure up to keep herself comfortably warm in the snow without burning away her own dress. What she had on now would suffice no matter how icy it got.

Stepping out onto the front porch of the log cabin that served as her combined house and office let Sarysh survey the village. It was an unorganized collection of log cabins just like hers surrounded by a forest of evergreens. People tended to stay cooped up indoors for the winter months, but Sarysh took it as a sign of how dire the situation was that there was barely a person out and about. The only citizen she could see was a giant taking a break from shoveling snow off the main thoroughfare.

As far as Sarysh could tell, the 9-foot-tall woman covered in tribal tattoos and a fur bikini was stretching her legs slowly strolling down the street. Why she was doing so in the section that she hadn't cleared yet was beyond the dragon lady, but she wasn't going to argue with the walking habits of someone nearly twice as tall as she was. The tall monster girl's snow shovel was planted in a snow drift a few houses away from where she currently was in favor of a bright purple flower being daintily held between two fingers.

"Afternoon, Hekla. Any sign of Aldis?" Sarysh called out.

"Oh, Ms. Sarysh! How do you do?" Hekla the giant responded as she turned around.

"As fine as I could be, all things considered," Sarysh said. She raised an eyebrow at Hekla's lack of response to her question. "And Aldis? Did she pass by here recently?" she prompted. The giant blinked in confusion and shook her head.

"Oh, sorry, must've not heard you. I guess my head was in the clouds there. Alas! I saw poor Ms. Aldis weeping bitter tears as she ran down the street. I could only suppose that she was spurned by her lover, but when I sought to provide her comfort she ran past and fled into the forest! My only token from her passing is this here flower, dropped from the bouquet she held clutched to her breast." Sarysh patiently waited. She'd long since learned that the easiest way to piece through Hekla's latest oversold version of current events was to wait for her to translate herself. As always, it paid off. "...She looked a bit glum. When I asked her what was bothering her she brushed it off, handed me this flower, and headed off into the forest to the east thataways. Mmm.... It smells wonderful..." Hekla pointed towards a line of faint tracks in the snow leading out of the village behind her.

"Thanks. Sorry to run, but I have to catch up to her." Sarysh bid Hekla a goodbye with a wave and set off following the tracks. The snow was filling them up fast, so she had to pick up the pace to follow them before they disappeared. 'Why'd Aldis head back into the forest?' she wondered to herself as she walked. 'Didn't she already finish gathering wood for today? And where'd she get those flowers from anyways? At this time of year no less. Spring isn't... Oh. Oh no. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!'

A horrible realization struck Sarysh. She broke out running as fast as she could through the piled up snow covering the forest floor. The familiar sunlit labyrinth of trees she called home now felt tight and claustrophobic with danger lurking around every corner. If her suspicions were correct she needed to find Aldis as soon as humanly possible. Hearing high pitched laughter as she ran deeper into the forest confirmed her worst fears.

Following the laughter to its source brought the dragon lady to the edge of a flower field. Sarysh gulped seeing Aldis lying stark naked in the middle of the flowers. The horned girl was howling with laughter thanks to a multitude of vines tracing intricate patterns across the balls of her feet, her worst spot, through the sheer fabric of her nylons. The sensations were clearly driving her mad as she spasmed and thrashed as hard as possible in an attempt to pull her tender soles away. But no matter how much the girl struggled or screamed she couldn't escape the tickles thanks to thick roots wrapping around her legs from her ankles to her thighs. Her arms were similarly encased from her shoulders down to her hands so vines topped with flowers could flutter the soft petals back and forth from her armpits down to her waist and back up again.

Sarysh kicked herself. She'd let her frustration over the disappearances get in the way of seeing the clues right in front of her face. If she had paid more attention she would've realized what was going on back when Aldis dropped the bouquet on her desk. Alluring fields, a field of flowers that would entice in victims with hypnotic scents before tickling them senseless, were fairly well known in these parts. They were actually quite popular in the summer. Plenty of girls would have fun wandering into the fields to get tickled until they passed out on purpose. There was even evidence to support that they could subtly brainwash people into forgetting that they were anything other than regular flowers and have the person unwittingly distribute them to find more victims, just like Aldis had been doing earlier.

In the winter they were outright deadly. Dragons and goats couldn't produce fire to keep themselves warm if they were tickled to exhaustion. Even the hardier giants and snow leopards who were more naturally adapted to the cold would freeze to death if they spent a night tied up under a pile of snow. It wasn't like the alluring fields were trying to kill people. They didn't have enough sentience for malice on that level. Their only prerogative was to tickle torture women into unconsciousness, all other conditions be damned. They were typically ignored as a legitimate threat since the heavy yearly snowfall inherent to the mountain meant they stayed buried during the months that they were dangerous, but this one had somehow gotten uncovered.

"Aldis, I'll- Ack!" Sarysh was preparing herself to find a way to save Aldis from her ticklish torment when she felt something wrap around her ankle. A hard yank sent her tumbling backwards into the snow. The slender dragon lady looked down in a panic and realized that a bundle of roots had wormed their way towards her under the cover of the snow. To her horror, she realized that the vines were attempting to pull off her boots.

"Stop that! Let me go! Let. Go. Of. ME!" she quickly began kicking at the roots in an attempt to dislodge them. A rush of hope came over her when she felt the offending plants begin to loosen only to have it dashed when a second group burst out of the snow. They quickly wrapped around her other leg. Soon both boots had been tugged off to leave only a pair of socks protecting her feet. "Shihit! Stop. Stohop. StohohohoHOHOP! Thahahat ticklehehehes. Notehehe thehehere!"

The roots gave a few attempts to stroke her feet through the socks before evidently deciding that it was better to remove those too. Thin tendrils extended forwarded to slip inside of her socks. They squirmed against her ankles and heels as they made their way up to tease her arches, the balls of her feet, and the base of her toes. Eventually they wormed far enough up to start to push the socks off and leave her barefoot. Once the way was clear even more tendrils approached to join in the fun. Sarysh burst out giggling. Her feet were by no means her worst spot, but it still tickled like crazy. With more and more roots coming to join in the tickling grew worse with every passing second.

'I have to escape. If I get caught too it's all over for both of us!' Sarysh thought to herself as she struggled to turn over to lie on her stomach. Her hands furiously pushed through the snow in an attempt to find purchase on the frozen ground. She didn't even get far enough to do that. The flower roots preempted her attempts to crawl away by sending yet more tendrils tangling up her legs. Even if the forest floor hadn't been covered in loosely packed snow she wouldn't have been able to get enough leverage to escape after they lifted her knees off the ground. Sarysh was reduced to helplessly spluttering out giggles and clawing at the ground as she was slowly dragged further into the alluring field.

Any hope Sarysh had of escaping the tickling was cut off when she was dragged in far enough for the flowers to reach her wrists. The albino dragon found herself pinned face down near the edge of the flower field by vines that had snaked forward to tie her wrists together above her head. Her frantic peals of laughter mixed in with Aldis' maddened screams of torment. More roots were sneaking her way up her dress, poking, wiggling, and stroking her vulnerable spots on the back of her knees, her thighs, waist, and the bottom of her sides. She screamed with fear when she felt something stroke against her crotch through her panties.

"NO! Not thehehere! Ahahahanhywhehehere buhut there! Pleahahasehehe stohohOHOHOP!" she screamed in a panic. The alluring field wasn't smart enough to be malicious, but it could certainly tell when it'd found a spot that its victim didn't want it to touch. Roots yanked down the thin fabric protecting Sarysh's privates. Soon she felt the sensation of a multitude of soft petals begin to brush against her bare pussy.

Sarysh went absolutely berserk. Dragons like her were famous the world over not just for their ability to control fire, but also for uniformly having the most ticklish pussies in the world. She could only describe the flower petals dancing across her crotch as hellish. Those alone tickled far worse than the tendrils working over her feet, legs, and waist combined. Sarysh was reduced to maddened screams of laughter, her mouth trapped in a huge smile while tears of agony rolled down her cheeks, and desperately wiggling her hips in an attempt to dislodge the evil flower.

It tickled so bad that Sarysh lost all track of time. Her and Aldis's laughter filled the forest. Despair overcame her. She couldn't see a way out of this. It was impossible to formulate a plan of escape. Her mind was in complete disarray from the constant tickling. Rescue was impossible, the only other person who'd dared venture outside today was Hekla, and she was just belatedly realizing that she'd forgotten that the giant had smelling one of the flowers when she'd left her. In her haste to save Aldis she'd forgotten to double back and get it away from Hekla. In all likelihood the giant had already been hypnotized and would only join them as victims once she arrived.

Sarysh screamed, but rather than one of the bloodcurdling screams of laughter the flowers were coaxing out of her, this one was one of terror. A nearby snowdrift off to the side had collapsed under its own weight to reveal a familiar face. Iris, a friend of Aldis and one of the girls who'd disappeared over the last month and a half, was revealed to have been buried at the bottom. Her cold, dead face was an unpleasant shade of blue as proof of having frozen to death. Panic at having evidence of what her, Aldis's, and Hekla's fate if she didn't manage to escape filled Sarysh and destroyed the last of her reason.

As it turned out, panicking was exactly what she needed. The temperature of the alluring field began to sharply rise. In her animalistic desperation to escape the albino dragon had started to activate her ability to control fire. It wasn't the carefully controlled embers she normally employed. In her panick she'd managed to overcome the overwhelming tickling to start wildly and indiscriminately pouring heat into the area. The roots around her started to dry up from the heat wave emanating from their captive. Eventually the temprature rose to the point that the dried up plants started to burst into flame. Roots that had bundled together to hold her down lost their strength as they were burnt to ashes.

"Fuck it! Fuck this place. Fuck what anyone says. I wanna live!" Sarysh screamed as she struggled to her feet. Rather than tone it down once she regained control she deliberately dialed up the heat she was producing as high as she could go. Her own fire proofed dress and underwear burnt away under the heat. Nearby trees were starting to wither and catch on fire just by being near her. She simply didn't care any more. Let everyone else scold and punish her for starting a forest fire later, she needed to make certain that she and Aldis managed to survive long enough to get there. The dragon lady dashed over to where the goatgirl was still having her nylon clad feet tickled and tore at the roots with her hands.

'Thank the gods goats are also used to producing fire like this. She should be safe to carry even when I'm burning everything down.' Sarysh hoisted the barely conscious Aldis over her shoulder in a fireman carry and started running for dear life. She fled back towards the village at top speed, only reducing her heat output to just warm enough to ward off the cold for the two of them after she was confident she was out of the flower field's reach. A ways down the path she caught sight of Hekla. The giant was slowly walking forward and sniffing a flower with a vacant look on her face. Sarysh reached over and snatched the flower out of her hand as she passed, making certain to burn the evil little plant out of existence as she did so.

"Run, idiot!" she yelled over her shoulder. The fur-bikini clad giant blinked in confusion and began to quizzically look around to gain her bearings. When she saw the forest fire merrily burning away in front of her she took Sarysh's advice to take off sprinting after them.

They didn't stop running until they made it all the way back to Sarysh's cabin. After depositing Aldis on the bed, Sarysh and Hekla collapsed gasping on the floor and sofa.

"Wha-... What was that!?" Hekla asked after she finally caught her breath.

"It turns out that alluring field off to the east was responsible for all of the disappearances. It looks like someone uncovered it at some point and got brainwashed into handing out its flowers. People were getting lured over and tickled until they froze to death," Sarysh explained. She leaned back into the cushy sofa with a sigh. "It should be over now." Silence reigned as the pair sat back and let the danger they'd just been in sink in.

"Ugh, looks like we're getting one heck of a snowfall tonight." Hekla finally broke the silence when she glanced out the window. The threat of the forest fire spreading didn't bother her anymore. The snow had picked up again to nearly whiteout conditions. The giant couldn't even see the tree a dozen feet outside of Sarysh's window from where she laid sprawled out on the floor anymore. No doubt the snow would handle the fire for them at this rate. "Mind if I stay here tonight? I doubt I could see my own hand in front of my face in that. Don't wanna waste the life you just gave me getting lost out there."

"Sure, sure. Make yourself at home," Sarysh responded. Hekla blinked in surprise feeling something sit down on her arms. The giant looked up in surprise to see the still naked Sarysh kneeling on her biceps. She wasn't too thrilled about the evil little grin on the dragon's face.

"What are you doing? Eek! Stop thahat! Nohot there! StohohohohOHOHOP!" In defiance to her intimidating, muscular stature, Hekla burst out in girlish squealing when a pair of long nails came down to wiggle inside of her armpits.

"What do you think I'm doing? Getting snowed in is boring as all get out, so we might as well have some fun together while we've got the opportunity. Aldis and I just got tickled senseless, so now it's your turn." Sarysh happily hummed to herself as she reached down to dance her nails all over her friend's armpits, ribs, and the exposed skin of her breasts around her bikini top. Aldis stirred from her place on the bed. The goatgirl sat up and groggily rubbed her eyes, then broke out smiling seeing the scene in front of her.

"Mind if I join in?" she asked. Aldis was always up for a good tickling regardless of whether she was on the giving or receiving end. Going from one straight to the other didn't bother her in the least.

"No! Sthohohp! Stahahay awahHAHAHAHAHAY!" Hekla shrieked. The last thing she wanted now was to have a second tickler come in. Not that her protests did her any good.

"Sure! The more the merrier!" Sarysh called out. The dragon lady reached down to snap the giant's bikini top off and start skittering her nails all over the bare, jiggling breasts at the same time Aldis jumped on Hekla's shins to pin her legs down. Hands grabbed her wiggling feet so nails could reach around to scrape at her bare soles. Hekla's prediction was correct. The heavy snowfall left them snowed in and it ended up being well into the next day before someone came by to save them, and by extent get the pair to finally stop tickling her.

Last edited:
Another great addition to the series! Looking forward to see what else this world has in store for people lol.

I really like the Charakter of Sarysh :D would love even more detail on how she looks like

Another great addition to the series! Looking forward to see what else this world has in store for people lol.

Thank you! There's still plenty left of the ticklish horrors the world puts its inhabitants through to explore, so look forward to it.

I really like the Charakter of Sarysh :D would love even more detail on how she looks like

Sarysh is often described by the other villagers as severe and sometimes even downright intimidating. She's taller than most of the non-giants and yetis in the area at 5'7"-5'8"ish (170-173cm), has B-cup breasts offset by wide hips and shapely legs she doesn't mind showing off, and is rather lean. And that's not the lean of someone who just maintains a healthy diet, but the toned body of a woman who's used to physical labor of hauling heavy luggage around a mountain on foot. Having a desk job as the village mayor soften her physique a little doesn't take away from overwhelming feeling of confidence and power she imparts on most people who meet her. It has however resulted in her previously worn and cracked skin smoothing out to be more pleasantly taut to the touch, which many of the villagers who've gotten a chance to tickle her have appreciated.

It isn't to say nobody has ever seen her happy, but she isn't exactly the type to smile without reason either. She has an angular face with wavy white hair and red eyes and often sports an expression that the majority of the villagers mistake as her glaring at everything around her. Even Sarysh herself admits that that probably plays a part in her fearsome reputation, though it isn't because she's actually angry or anything. That's just the face she was born with. It does have the effect of making her an even more popular tickle target. Many of the other girls get a kick out of the gap between her normally unintentionally-angry expression and when she's being forced to smile and laugh by their fingers.

Oh wow I really like the idea behind this series! Hope we get to see more soon!

Now she is definitely my favorite Charakter :D Your Stories are really great ^^

Thank you! I wanted Sarysh to have a bit more character than just a girl who ends up getting tickled, so I appreciate hearing that I apparently succeeded.

Oh wow I really like the idea behind this series! Hope we get to see more soon!

Thank you! I fully intend to keep the series, or I guess more specifically collection of stories sharing the same setting, going. Just gotta sit down and focus on sorting them out one at a time instead of getting constantly distracted by new ideas again. Look forward to it!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back