• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Goddess Betrayed (FFF/M, noncon)

tdh19882012

TMF Poster
“Keep it up, Stace. I wanna see tears in those eyes. And don't forget his hips, Claire. Remember the spots I showed you?”

Yes. She fucking remembers, Lizzie. Christ, after over half an hour of the most inhumane treatment my cock had ever been subjected to I had finally been shown mercy and released. Spent in every sense of the word, but released. Freedom. It had felt so very, very good. I must have fallen asleep moments after Lizzie untied my hands and laid next to my trembling body.

Because the next thing I knew, I was not waking to her loving embrace. Oh no. Instead, these two sizzling sadists were dragging me off the bed and carrying me downstairs as if I was nothing to them. In a daze I opened my mouth to cry for help and that's when I noticed Lizzie standing by the door, looking me in the eye and smirking, playing with her hair. She bit her lip watching my naked body manhandled onto the floor as her two friends set about immobilising me using nothing but their own strength. Their arms and legs wrapped around me and in seconds I was helpless.

I'd never seen them in my life. I damn sure would have remembered them. Obviously very athletic, well toned and muscular bodies yet soft and curved, the grip of their legs I learned to my dismay utterly inescapable and their hands were powerful, they held me effortlessly. And for the past however long those four hands had been destroying my sanity, stripping it from me one shred at a time.

Judging by Lizzie's frequent orders to the pair, Stacey must have been the one relentlessly scribbling her nails into my armpits and her friend Claire the one squeezing the life out of my hips and the tops of my thighs. My legs ached so badly, permanently clenched together in response to her ticklish torture. I'd honestly never felt tickling like it. Not just my legs, my entire body ached. Inside and out. I was sweating. They held me to the floor and just would not stop tickling me.

Not one millimetre of my naked body was spared their treatment as they rolled me around like a rag doll. They flipped me over onto my front and Stacey perched herself atop my upper back while Claire nestled herself right up between my thighs, spreading them wide apart with her own. Her strong, talented fingers wasted no time dishing out an horrendous tickling, drilling into the tendons of my thighs. Both hands grasped onto my flesh and I breathlessly wailed beneath the weight of her friend. My arms trapped at my sides I could do nothing but kick my feet impotently as Claire's merciless massage drove the air from my lungs. My abs were getting a damn good workout here. My face must have been a tortured mask of mirth as a set of talons descended upon my bare cheeks. They grabbed, they tweaked, they stroked and they even sank into the virgin territory in between.

As my mind threatened to snap once and for all, they both stopped their assault and stood up. I fought for breath, wheezing and coughing and I heard Lizzie giggle and coo as I felt hands grab my ankles. I sobbed for a break, rolling onto my back again with my feet hoisted high into the air until just my shoulders were in contact with the soft floor. Claws sank into my flailing soles and I thrashed like a fish on a line at each swipe and scrape of excruciating ticklishness.

As my voice continued to break with high pitched shrieking and my hands waved around desperately seeking something to grab onto so I might haul myself to freedom, Lizzie took every opportunity to encourage the women and to make fun of me.

“Not fun to have your feet tickled, is it babe? Maybe you'll remember that next time you reach for mine!”

“That's it Stace, scratch. Scratch them, make him scream!”

“Ooo, Claire, I like it! Eat those toes.”

I couldn't laugh anymore, the toes of my other foot had become hot and wet too and two mouths worked them within an inch of their lives. Teeth scraped across the very tips and I screamed at them.

“Get off of me! Get OFF of me!”

It was utterly maddening, every attempt to express my rage at this situation undermined by the girlish squeals their mouths forced from me. The lack of control I had was threatening to be the end of me.

My feet were at long, long last dropped and I was free. I immediately rolled and pushed myself up off the floor, springing into action with my heart pounding, the front door in my sights. Fuck the fact I was naked, I had to get out of here. This was insane. An arm wrapped around my neck and I grabbed it with both hands and bit it and its owner squealed and cursed. All hell was breaking loose behind me as I bolted for the door.

I grabbed the handle and pulled just as strong arms pulled me backwards, the door opened and had anyone been walking by they would have been treated to the sight of me, naked and held in a full nelson being dragged to the floor, blubbering and whining for mercy.

Lizzie locked the door, turning with her hands on her hips to look down at me, at my pathetic and trembling form held firmly in the crushing grip of cruel goddesses.

“You know babe... I told them to stop. I was going to take pity on you. On that.”

She nodded towards my cock. It had been so hard for so long now it was starting to ache.

“Oh, the things we were going to do with it.”

Stacey made herself comfortable sitting on my forearms, pinning them to the floor. She held my head fast in her iron grip as Lizzie's velvety foot ran across my face.

“I would have had you worship these, that's what they call it on your sites, right? 'Worship'?”

“Y- Yes.” My voice was riddled with anxiety.

“I like that word. Worship. Like I'm your queen. Or goddess.”

“You are. You, you are a goddess. You always have been.”

“But you lied to me. You kept secrets from me.”

“Everybody has secrets, Lizzie-”

“-Not with their goddess, they don't. I would say trying to deceive a deity is a mortal sin, wouldn't you?”

Stacey and Claire ran their hands over my body so tenderly as Lizzie continued to admonish me, I was a coiled spring as the anticipation grew. I wished so badly to be able to fight my case here but the potential consequences were too terrifying. There was no escape now, not until Lizzie was appeased.

“Now, what other secrets have you kept? Huh?” She returned to the sofa.

“N- Nothing, you have them all there.”

She was scrolling through my phone again. I would have sold my soul for a time machine right now. Always delete the history, idiot!

“Yeah but this is just what's on your phone... Not what's inside your head. That's what I want. Now, how many times have you wanked to the memory of tickling me?”

Considering the events of this evening I hadn't thought it possible to still be capable of humiliation but I was wrong. My face burned as Stacey and Claire peered down at me curiously, waiting for me to admit I played with myself to the thoughts of tickling my girlfriend.

“How many times, babe? We all know you have so come on. Tell us!”

“I don't know.” I shut my eyes.

“More than once?”

“Yes.”

“More than ten times?”

“Yes.” My eyes opened and the women were smirking at each other.

“What about now? What about the tickling you got today? Will you think about this forever?”

I tried to be careful. “God, Lizzie, I don't know. Probably.”

It was a mistake.

“Probably? After all this, only probably? OK babe. Ladies.”

With Stacey sitting atop my arms and my head wedged between her bare knees and Claire straddling my legs, I wriggled feebly as I reacted to their merciless touch. I had no control over it at all. It was electric. It was exhilarating, to be honest. But terrifying the longer it went on. Especially when I caught a glimpse of their faces, cold and determined. As if they had a job to do.

“Tickle abuse. Czech tickling. And whoa, a hell of a lot of this Sasha slut. Somebody has a favourite.” Lizzie sat on the sofa reading out the history of my phones browser. I prayed to every God in existence she wouldn't think to open Twitter. She continued to read it aloud, every single entry, as though reading a charge sheet while the skilled hands ran rampant across my perspiring skin.

“French tickling... Gang tickling. Ha, hey at least one fantasy came true, huh babe? Does two even count as a gang?” She looked over to me, her eyes beaming with lust and curiosity. “Or would three be like, a minimum requirement?”

Did she want an answer? She was still looking over to me but I was damned if I could get a single word out around the insane tickling the tireless hands were dishing out. How I wished they would get the fuck off of me! It was ridiculous. My brain screamed at me to do something but my body was trapped by two-

-make that three evil women.

“Move up Claire, time to make his fantasy a reality.”

Holy fuck! Claire moved up and sat above my thighs, all tickling stopped and I barely noticed as to my horror Lizzie was laying by my calves and wrapping an arm around my ankles.

“Lizzie! I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry! I won't lie to you again, ever, I swear! I fucking swear on anything!”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” She drawled, gently tracing the pads of her fingertips across my cringing soles. “You always swear it's the last time, you won't do it again, it's harmless fun, blah blah blah-”

“-I promise, Lizzie! Please, this has to stop, you're killing me!”

“Well I guess you know a little of the pain you put me through, huh? The lies, the deception. And don't for one second think I didn't look at that Twitter account.”

Six sets of gentle fingers caressed my chest, my neck and my feet as Lizzie spoke, I was a mass of goosebumps and nervous tension. I felt I could snap at any moment. Sure I kept a few things on my phone secret, but I didn't actually cheat. And I certainly didn't assault anyone! I daren't actually say that, not yet at least.

“Lizzie let's just talk about this, please! Let me up.”

“You're a liar. Why waste my time? I'm done talking.” With that she wrapped her lips around several of my toes and began to nibble. And bang on cue, her friends renewed their attack on every inch of my upper body.

I howled. I shrieked. The teeth, on my toes... It was fucking unreal. It tickled like nothing else, absolutely nothing else. And somehow the sensation shot straight between my legs and in seconds I was absolutely rock hard. Had I been able to think of something other than being desperate to faint I would have been mortified. There was no knowing what these three might do with it.

Her teeth scraped their way along the tops of my toes and during one particularly panicked frenzy I became truly aware of how helpless I was. The embrace of the three women, the relentless agony they inflicted and the lack of mercy or empathy was truly scary. And the worst part was it just seemed to make the tickling ever more unbearable. I was in pain now. My sides and my stomach ached so damn badly and my throat was getting hoarse.

The teeth were replaced with fingernails. “How does it feel, babe? 'Gang tickling'?” She giggled.

I couldn't breathe. The hellish mix of thirty fingers and thumbs working me over finally robbed my ability to breathe.

“Babe? Don't you dare ignore me!” Her fingers, somehow, picked up the pace. Her nails raking into my arches causing my eyes to roll back. Stacey's fascination with my underarms persisted and Claire, tiring of my sides and hips began to squeeze my ribs.

I was freaking out, majorly. I was no longer laughing. I don't know what I'd really call it. Sobbing, maybe. Wracking, heaving sobs. I was utterly exhausted and honestly wanted nothing to do with the world of tickling ever again. And when Lizzie's teeth returned to help out her fingernails, my world became very dark.

I flinched awake and choked on a cry of shock. I was back on the bed, the two women had gone and I was alone with Lizzie. She'd pulled the cuffs extra tight and something soft and sturdy was beneath my hips, it stretched me out a little. Lizzie sat beside me with her feet resting crossed on my chest, right by my face. Her toes wriggled slowly, seductively. I lifted my head for a better view and caught her eye.

“Aw, my poor baby tired?”

I just nodded. She began to slowly rub the sole of one foot over the top of the other.

“The girls really fucked you up, huh?”

Her satin-like soles were flat on my chest, stroking me as she spoke. I was hard, obviously. There was no controlling it when her feet were involved. Something was wrong, however.

“I did a little research, when I found all that shit on your phone. Read a lot of stories, looked at a whole load of images and videos... And you know what, I kinda get it.”

I was trying so hard to pay attention, but her feet were smoothing their way over my face now. The urge to devour them was almost overwhelming.

“I mean, I absolutely loved watching them tickle the fuck out of you. And it's fun to make you wriggle and squirm. And cry like a bitch!” She giggled as she pinched my nose with her toes.

“If you'd just been honest with me I could've made it enjoyable for you.” She sounded almost sad.

“I'm sorry, Lizzie. Really.” I spoke through her toes and winced as my cock badly began to tingle. I looked down at it, it was shiny and reflecting the lamp light. The tingling intensified. She giggled again. The tone of her voice made me cringe.

“Yeah, I know you are.” She pinned my head back to the pillows with her feet and I clenched my fists and gasped as whatever she'd done to me made me literally throb with desire.

“Don't worry about the cream. It's totally harmless. Just makes you a little more... Sensitive, than usual. They say it 'enhances lovemaking and increases the intensity of orgasms'.” She laughed.

“Don't worry about the orgasm part either, that ain't happening any time soon.”

I grit my teeth and slowly sucked air through them, I don't know what the hell this stuff was but holy hell did it work. I could feel my pulse down there. My skin felt alive, almost like tiny feathery creatures crawled upon and inside it. It was agonisingly pleasurable.

“Now, I've been barefoot for a while. So guess what?” She lifted her soles from my face and teased my lips with her toes. I whimpered as her hand delicately toyed with my balls.

“Come on, tongue out. It's cleaning time!”

“Oh, Lizzie, for God's sake! This is too much, come on! You realise I could go to the police about all this?”

“Ha, get real babe. What would you tell them? 'Excuse me, officer? My girlfriend and two of her mates tickled me and made me cry, please go arrest them.' Don't be so fucking stupid and get cleaning.” She shoved her foot into my face, it actually hurt a little and I felt a real flash of anger. I was getting sick of her now.

“No, you know what, Liz? Fuck you.”

She sniffed. “Excuse me?”

Desperately trying to ignore the ridiculous tingling down below, I repeated myself. She glanced down at my cock, obviously I didn't try hard enough.

“Hmm, yeah. You just wait another few minutes. You'll be fucking sorry then, babe.”

She wasn't wrong. I wept with the sensation. It honestly felt like there was a ghost down there, giving me the most infuriatingly delicate handjob you could imagine. It was mental. And the whole time Lizzie just sat there with my phone, feet propped up in front of my face.

“I'm waiting.” She said, wrinkling her soles.

I glared at them, they looked utterly gorgeous as always and I knew they tasted even better. But I was furious with her. I didn't care what she did now, she was getting no more satisfaction from me. We were over. Eventually she would be forced to release me and that would be it. No more 'us'.

My head fell back onto the pillow and I stared at the ceiling with a tear in my eye. Her feet moved across my body, those achingly soft soles teasing my overworked nerve endings.

“OK I'll make it simple. Either you clean my feet, or I bring the girls back and we take turns polishing your cock off. I have enough cash on me for another two hours of their time. Your choice.”

I could hardly think for the phantom fingers ravaging my cock and the feel of her feet on me. I'd been stupid, sure. But it didn't deserve this! This was insanity. What was she thinking?

“Five seconds to choose babe or I do it for you. Five... Four...”

I looked down at her feet. It was an easy choice. There was no way I would survive two hours of that. One last time worshipping her feet and then I'll be free of her. If she thinks we're still a “thing” after this she-

“-Zero! Too late.”

“Wha- What? You didn't count properly! I didn't get to choose! Let me- Mmmph!”

She pounced upon the bed next to me and sealed my mouth shut with a strip of pink tape.

“Doesn't feel good to be betrayed, does it?” She asked with an exaggerated frown. I was seething. This isn't happening! Seriously this cannot be bloody happening. She had her phone to her ear. Fuck! I thrashed as much as I could on the bed, achieving nothing but tired muscles. I couldn't even move my hips thanks to whatever she propped me up with. It was hopeless.

A while later, I was sweating. Partly thanks to the cream working its hellish magic on me and partly in fear of what was to come. I hadn't heard anyone on the phone talking to her, maybe she'd pretended? Maybe it was a mindfuck or something? Yet again, I was praying.

Prayers which, as usual, went unanswered. I heard a door open, there was laughter and seconds later footsteps on the stairs. I shut my eyes as they entered the bedroom.

“OK ladies, seems we didn't quite get through to him earlier.” Lizzie sat herself down between my legs, Claire and Stacey stood to either side of the bed leering down at me. Lizzie grabbed my cock and I damn near exploded at that simple touch, her diabolical cream had worked me to the edge and back softly for what felt like hours. Cold baby oil drizzled over my tip.

“Let me show you what I would like you to do...” She gripped tight and slid her hand down to the base, exposing my tip in all its over-sensitised glory. I opened my eyes and my breath caught in my throat. The pressure of her hand, the sight of these three beauties I was prisoner to... Thanks to the cream, that was all it took.

They gasped and laughed aloud as I twitched, spurting long jets into the air. Lizzie smiled at me.

“Good to see you being cooperative, babe! Perfect timing. Ladies, observe...”

Her palm engulfed my tip and began to squeeze and stroke. She was talking to them the entire time but I heard none of it. My world was ablaze with sensation. Every fibre of my being appeared to be inside the tip of my cock and she was destroying it with absolutely zero effort. I was hers. I genuinely belonged to her now. Why didn't I just lick her feet earlier? Why am I always so stupid!

It was unutterably horrific. She swapped places with Claire and the feeling of a strange woman on me practically made me cum again right then and there. She was bewitching, a redhead with an aura of mischief to her. She mercilessly masturbated me as Lizzie showed her the techniques that truly drove me wild, Stacey watched on.

“I'll leave you to it, girls. I'm right downstairs if you need me. Remember, do not let him enjoy it.”

I screamed into the tape at her as she left the room. She didn't even look at me.

My vision began to straighten as the agonising handjob slowed.

“Now we're alone, we can be a bit honest. We think your girlfriend has been a bit mean here.”

Stacey nodded in agreement.

Claire continued masturbating me in an almost loving fashion as her voice purred in my direction and Stacey plucked her heels off and let them drop to the floor before rubbing her feet. She wore nude stockings with opaque white parts on the sole. She smiled when she noticed me staring.

“Fancy getting some revenge on her? I bet she's just as ticklish as you are...”

I eagerly nodded my head yes. Even if it meant emptying my bank account and being in debt for months, yes. Stacey peeled the tape away from my mouth. She lay beside me, running her fingers across my chest as her friend continued to toy with my cock.

“Is she really ticklish?” She asked me. I said yes.

“Wanna see us get her?” I nodded, transfixed by this dark haired vixen.

“Wanna see us pin her down? Tickle her like we tickled you? Or, even worse than we tickled you?”

Claire's hand sped up a little as Stacey questioned me.

“You wanna see her tickled so bad she pisses herself?”

That did it, I came again. Claire furiously pumped her hand and I screamed as the orgasm tore through me. They laughed as I continued to spasm and freak beneath their fingers. My sensitivity was off the charts now, I'd never wanted to be alone more.

Stacey grinned at me and held up her phone. She spoke into it and my pounding heart almost failed.

“You get all that, Liz?”

The door opened and in stepped Lizzie, disappointment etched across her face. Stacey hung up the call and put her phone away while Claire squeezed her thumb along my shaft, milking every last drop of me as I twitched and trembled.

“You just do not learn do you?” She asked, raising her dress a little to slip out of her knickers. I was wide eyed with confusion and gasped with extreme sensitivity as she straddled me, grabbing my cock and guiding it into her.

She wiggled atop me and smiled watching my head dart left and right as Claire and Stacey moved around. Stacey sat beside me and raised her stocking-clad legs in the air before gracefully planting her feet onto my face and I felt the sharp points of fingernails against my soles, poised at the base of each toe. Lizzie looked down at me.

“You refuse to learn, I have to force you to learn. This is what happens when you fuck with a goddess.”

I drew a heartbroken sob as Lizzie addressed the ladies and energetically began to ride me.

“Ladies, lets finish him.”

Last edited:
Wonderful story. The ultimate fantasy of every guy on here. Please post more...and maybe a revenge story!

Wonderful story. The ultimate fantasy of every guy on here. Please post more...and maybe a revenge story!

Thanks :) there will be more I just don't know when. Don't want this to become another series (really gone off trying them) but I will do something else with it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back