• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Key Party (new twist on an old idea).

Mr. Switch

Hi everyone. I remembered hearing about this game swingers used to do in the 70's called "Key Parties" where men would put their keys in a bowl and women would pick.one and the man who belonged to that key would get to fool around with her. Well I came up with a bit of a twist to that idea.

First the women would each pick a key and go to the room on the key chain. Then the men would pick.a number out of a different bowl and they would go to the room with the same number (so a slight change to the rules there). The big difference is that the each room would have restraints to hold a participant spreadeagle on the bed. If the restraints are pink then the woman gets restrained if they are blue then it's the guy. All participants have to agree obviously, but do you have the guts to keep your word if your color comes up?

I'd absolutely be down for that. Sounds amazing!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

It's a cute idea in theory, but I don't know how it would work in real life. The chances are too good there'd be at least one creep in the group.

Sounds like a neat idea.

QUOTE=Wolf;4505310]The chances are too good there'd be at least one creep in the group.[/QUOTE]

I see your point but you could say the same for normal key parties, and people still do them.

Sounds like a neat idea.

QUOTE=Wolf;4505310]The chances are too good there'd be at least one creep in the group.

I see your point but you could say the same for normal key parties, and people still do them.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely; that's my personal take on it, not for anyone else to follow.

Hi everyone. I remembered hearing about this game swingers used to do in the 70's called "Key Parties" where men would put their keys in a bowl and women would pick.one and the man who belonged to that key would get to fool around with her. Well I came up with a bit of a twist to that idea.

First the women would each pick a key and go to the room on the key chain. Then the men would pick.a number out of a different bowl and they would go to the room with the same number (so a slight change to the rules there). The big difference is that the each room would have restraints to hold a participant spreadeagle on the bed. If the restraints are pink then the woman gets restrained if they are blue then it's the guy. All participants have to agree obviously, but do you have the guts to keep your word if your color comes up?

Very neat idea for a gathering, IMO. Simple and fun :iagree:

You'd have to be a switch and everyone playing would have to be ticklish. It would probably be an all night thing to.
Yep, not a problem for me lol and if the group was sourced from here would be good chance that everyone joining would be ticklish

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back