• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do YOU PERSONALLY want to see in a Tickle Video?

The ticklee being restrained, and having there sneakers removed while they arent wearing socks. It's depressing that I so rarely see it because it's specifically what I've been seeking since I've known I had a foot/tickling fetish

That is absolutely doable.

Behind the scenes: filming from when the person walks into the door, getting ready.. those are fun clips.
Non-consent : real or imagined seems to be the most popular puchased clip.

We know that there are certain themes in tickling videos that are addressed from here to the moon. But what themes do you personally want to see that are not usually addressed?

Videos with masculine/strong lers tickling feminine lees, but with a sexual attraction/chemistry between them. Video ends with the lee pleasuring the ler in some way.

Masculine and Feminine are not the right words in this context..
if you are talking about gender.. that would be kinda ridiculous IMO..

Ala Renfaire?

No I guess he means like actual clips but then the stuff that happens before it..
for example there was an old Tickle Abuse video where Brooke had yet to restrain her lee and the lee was already laughing and nervous..
Its indeed very nice to look at material like that ;)

No I guess he means like actual clips but then the stuff that happens before it..
for example there was an old Tickle Abuse video where Brooke had yet to restrain her lee and the lee was already laughing and nervous..
Its indeed very nice to look at material like that ;)

Interesting. Thanks for that clarification.

- couple / 2+ lees tickled by one ler

- cleaning with tickling, such as scrubbing someone's body with a scrub brush

How about do like a Superbowl special or like a football game of your favorite team (that's if you like football) and have the let on every commercial break ( which football games tends to have a lot especially the Superbowl) to tickle the lee until the game is back on no breaks! becuz when the game is back in action that break should be enough

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

How about do like a Superbowl special or like a football game of your favorite team (that's if you like football) and have the let on every commercial break ( which football games tends to have a lot especially the Superbowl) to tickle the lee until the game is back on no breaks! becuz when the game is back in action that break should be enough

This rule can possibly be applied to other sports like baseball (world series/playoffs/regular season)
Basketball(NBA finals/playoffs/regular season)
Maybe hockey..??
Not so much soccer but rules can be arranged similar to that or something

This rule can possibly be applied to other sports like baseball (world series/playoffs/regular season)
Basketball(NBA finals/playoffs/regular season)
Maybe hockey..??
Not so much soccer but rules can be arranged similar to that or something

That is VERY clever. I will try that.

I will always say that I buy the clips with the girl next door feeling, and the ones that show amazing bare belly/belly button tickling.

I wanna see some FFF/M btw
that would be hot as hell ( or FFF/F as long as its NOT MM/F or shit like that )

LMAO I also suggest to do a Olympic tickle event like

A feet tickling event and an upperbody tickling event something like that
For example like we have 2 switches right and then one tickles the other until they give up and then when its time for the ler to get tickled (that becomes the lee) they would have to beat the time in order to advance
It can be up to 8 or something

Another example would be
Theres a total of 8 people competing (or more if you want to include more)
And then there multiple lers (or the 6 out of the 8 competitors can be temporary lers for the time being) and then 2 lees competing with each other that are tied up and then tickled mercilessly until one of them cant take it anymore so then the other one advances and then it can rotate until everyone has gotten a chance to be lee and then the winners advance to the next round basically reaching the finals. so the winners will get get bronze( third place round) silver(loser finalist) and gold(winners) medals and depending on the producers decision the 4th place ( that gets nothing) or the winner will get a lil surprise hehe! [emoji48][emoji48] ( Up to the producer on that one)

It would be your choice to host it outside or inside of course or it can be both

LMAO I also suggest to do a Olympic tickle event like

A feet tickling event and an upperbody tickling event something like that
For example like we have 2 switches right and then one tickles the other until they give up and then when its time for the ler to get tickled (that becomes the lee) they would have to beat the time in order to advance
It can be up to 8 or something

Another example would be
Theres a total of 8 people competing (or more if you want to include more)
And then there multiple lers (or the 6 out of the 8 competitors can be temporary lers for the time being) and then 2 lees competing with each other that are tied up and then tickled mercilessly until one of them cant take it anymore so then the other one advances and then it can rotate until everyone has gotten a chance to be lee and then the winners advance to the next round basically reaching the finals. so the winners will get get bronze( third place round) silver(loser finalist) and gold(winners) medals and depending on the producers decision the 4th place ( that gets nothing) or the winner will get a lil surprise hehe! [emoji48][emoji48] ( Up to the producer on that one)

It would be your choice to host it outside or inside of course or it can be both

I do have something like that planned, actually. But I'd need the support of the whole community for that.
Money wise.

Before a start this thread I would like to be clear about something. I'm not looking to get into a battle of words with anyone my feelings about the state of the tickling business is what I'm going to express here in this thread everyone has a right to their opinion and you can agree with me or disagree and you can post your opinion here on this thread but I am not looking to get into a battle of words were things can get ugly.

I was spending anywhere from $30 to $50 a month on clip stores or websites about 18 months to 2 years ago now I'm barely spending $30 to $50 a year. This is alarming as a consumer that tells me something's wrong with the product it just seems like most clip stores about 90% of them just strap a girl to a bed or in the stocks and tickles her there's no reason there's no plot there's no storyline there's no fantasy involved everything that used to be what sold in the past it just seems like everyone is just doing the same clip just using a different model same stocks will just put a new model in it and then if you end of the day you spend your money and then you say to yourself what did I spend my money on I got this clip the last time just a different model.

Some problems I have ran into:

Recently I had one clip store email me and expressed how they miss my business, I haven't bought any clips in quite some time, my reply was your not doing anything I like anymore they returned an email asking me what I like their follow up email after I sent them an email letting them know what I like and what I used to buy from their clip store basically was yes we're not doing clips like that anymore hopefully we will get your business in the future well my immediate thought is you're not gonna do what I like I'm pretty sure you're not gonna get my business in the future.

Another clip store sent out a mass email about a year ago or so to all its customers seemingly (there was a good handful of emails) expressing their thoughts on getting feedback from all of their customers on ideas and things that they can do in the future to keep their clip store fresh and keeping the customer's interest in the product after about a couple of months or so that same clip store email all those mass emails and expressed how overwhelming the feed back was and are not sure if we're going to be able to honor all of your request and ideas, here again you have to take a step back and say to yourself well you reached out to us.

For me I may be part of the minority of the members here TMF I want a plot , a storyline you know give me the MILF college professor who's being tickled by the sorority girls or even better yet the sorority hazing tickling the the roommate who's upset with her other roommate for flirting with her boyfriend whatever the ideas and the plots could be endless again I may be a part of the minority I don't know.

I don't understand for the life of me why clip stores use men as a tickler or Especially as a ticklee if you've noticed and I could be the only one that noticed this when you watch a clip store that uses a male tickler it's a guy that usually looks overweight disheveled and it just looks like he's getting his jollies by tickling a female it's not a turn on for me I'd like to think that I'm not alone in that thought process.

Now I've had clip stores reach out to me and say Hey if you don't like what we're doing we can do a custom OK great they send you or they advertise a list of models I choose the model I want to be a ticklee, they tell me all she doesn't like being a ticklee OK then why she listed as a model for a custom clip under tickling it doesn't add up. I have no problem spending whatever a custom clip cost but when I don't get the clip or when I do send the storyline or plot I want I don't expect to be told we don't use that girl or we don't do that plot or storyline.

Again this is all just my opinion if you agree with me great if you disagree with me that's OK to, either way if you wanna voice your opinion on this thread that's fine but I don't wanna get into a back-and-forth mudslinging ugly argument with anyone. I'm just trying to get the websites and clip stores Taking care of what's best for the customer

Thank you

Before a start this thread I would like to be clear about something. I'm not looking to get into a battle of words with anyone my feelings about the state of the tickling business is what I'm going to express here in this thread everyone has a right to their opinion and you can agree with me or disagree and you can post your opinion here on this thread but I am not looking to get into a battle of words were things can get ugly.

I was spending anywhere from $30 to $50 a month on clip stores or websites about 18 months to 2 years ago now I'm barely spending $30 to $50 a year. This is alarming as a consumer that tells me something's wrong with the product it just seems like most clip stores about 90% of them just strap a girl to a bed or in the stocks and tickles her there's no reason there's no plot there's no storyline there's no fantasy involved everything that used to be what sold in the past it just seems like everyone is just doing the same clip just using a different model same stocks will just put a new model in it and then if you end of the day you spend your money and then you say to yourself what did I spend my money on I got this clip the last time just a different model.

Some problems I have ran into:

Recently I had one clip store email me and expressed how they miss my business, I haven't bought any clips in quite some time, my reply was your not doing anything I like anymore they returned an email asking me what I like their follow up email after I sent them an email letting them know what I like and what I used to buy from their clip store basically was yes we're not doing clips like that anymore hopefully we will get your business in the future well my immediate thought is you're not gonna do what I like I'm pretty sure you're not gonna get my business in the future.

Another clip store sent out a mass email about a year ago or so to all its customers seemingly (there was a good handful of emails) expressing their thoughts on getting feedback from all of their customers on ideas and things that they can do in the future to keep their clip store fresh and keeping the customer's interest in the product after about a couple of months or so that same clip store email all those mass emails and expressed how overwhelming the feed back was and are not sure if we're going to be able to honor all of your request and ideas, here again you have to take a step back and say to yourself well you reached out to us.

For me I may be part of the minority of the members here TMF I want a plot , a storyline you know give me the MILF college professor who's being tickled by the sorority girls or even better yet the sorority hazing tickling the the roommate who's upset with her other roommate for flirting with her boyfriend whatever the ideas and the plots could be endless again I may be a part of the minority I don't know.

I don't understand for the life of me why clip stores use men as a tickler or Especially as a ticklee if you've noticed and I could be the only one that noticed this when you watch a clip store that uses a male tickler it's a guy that usually looks overweight disheveled and it just looks like he's getting his jollies by tickling a female it's not a turn on for me I'd like to think that I'm not alone in that thought process.

Now I've had clip stores reach out to me and say Hey if you don't like what we're doing we can do a custom OK great they send you or they advertise a list of models I choose the model I want to be a ticklee, they tell me all she doesn't like being a ticklee OK then why she listed as a model for a custom clip under tickling it doesn't add up. I have no problem spending whatever a custom clip cost but when I don't get the clip or when I do send the storyline or plot I want I don't expect to be told we don't use that girl or we don't do that plot or storyline.

Again this is all just my opinion if you agree with me great if you disagree with me that's OK to, either way if you wanna voice your opinion on this thread that's fine but I don't wanna get into a back-and-forth mudslinging ugly argument with anyone. I'm just trying to get the websites and clip stores Taking care of what's best for the customer

Thank you

I don't disagree at all. In my experience, a lot of businesses want to make it big, and have that fanbase that will basically pay for their businesses to live; and because they want that, they try doing things to keep stuff "FRESH" not realizing that they already had evergreen content. They had what their fans truly enjoyed.

But its a very common human mistake to make. People notoriously do it in relationships all the time. They forget why they liked each other, and stopped doing what they love, then they flounder in the water, and finally, they sink.

Also, as to the overweight guy getting his jollies off, while I can't blame him for his desire to work, as a fellow producer said on twitter: "Models, your job is to be attractive. Work out, keep yourself fit. Producers, your job is to film the work and work with the models. You need to be attractive as well."

I'll try very carefully not to make these mistakes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back