• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Senior High Tickle Torture - The Free Period Part 1 (F/M, immobile, tricked)

parpignollord

Every person in this story is at least 18 years old or older.

-----------------------------------
Ethan Hendrick and Carly Wood were sprawled out backstage of the Bertram High School auditorium during their free period. Ethan was spinning slowly in a reclined rolling office chair, his sweater draped over the back. His clean dress shirt remained tucked neatly into his pressed khaki pants. Carly laid on the floor. She wore a white tank top under an open dress shirt.Her head rested upon her olive green bag from the army surplus store. Carly had removed her heavy black boots, her crossed leg in ripped jeans bouncing up and down. She lazily wiggled her toes and took another hit off of her vape pen.

“You know you could get in a lot of trouble if someone found you with that,” warned Ethan.

“Oh, no! I could be expelled before graduation! I’m SO scared Ethan!” exclaimed Carly sarcastically.

Ethan rolled his eyes.

“Relax, dude. Mr. Drummond taught his last drama class at 1 and left for the day. Nobody is supposed to be in this wing until tomorrow. Plus, I have the key.”

Carly had texted Ethan to come hang out backstage earlier. She had decided to skip her pre-cal class and knew Ethan had a free period. Instead of spending that time practicing the bassoon or reading about physics she felt Ethan’s time would be better spent catching up with her.

At first look Ethan and Carly’s friendship didn’t seem the most natural. They got along great, but the two seniors had very different social circles.

Carly’s friends were on the...delinquent side. Her friends were known for fights, hardcore pranks, and disrupting class. She had been reprimanded so many times for removing her shoes and propping her bare feet on her desk that by senior year her teachers had frankly given up. While other students studied and practiced extracurriculars she spent the bulk of her time in detention or hanging out in a cloud of weed smoke with other theater techs. Now with the end of senior year approaching there was little she could do to help her dismal class ranking. In fact, it hadn’t been until senior year that she got the position of backstage director for the talent show that she had any interest in school at all.

Ethan’s circles were a bit more studious. Before meeting Carly there was little socializing in his life besides mandatory club mixers and awkward orchestra banquets. He spent most of his time reading and studying for his full schedule of AP classes. As 6th in their class he had made it his mission to break into the top 5 by the end of graduation and was well on his way.

Ethan and Carly didn’t really understand why their friendship worked, but it did. The two met one summer when Carly was serving time on a summer detention sentence. Ethan was at the school for an advanced SAT prep course on the other side of the building. One day he went to use the men's room and found her mid-cigarette and they just kinda clicked. She put her number into his phone and the two began a friendly rapport. He tried to help her with class, she tried to help him unwind.

Although they got close several times, the two had never kissed or expressed their attraction for one another. Carly would often poke his ribs passing in the hall or slap his butt in public to mess with him. Ethan would always rationalize that she was just being a troublemaker and acts that way with all her friends. He would be right if not for the fact that the few times he had touched Carly’s arm or brushed the hair from her sightline she felt butterflies in her stomach.

But at the end of the day they felt their circles were too different. Ethan knew that Carly had lost her virginity to Lyle Colt in the back of his van before he was expelled, and the most Ethan had tried was shirtless backrubs with Tina Chen that night that the robotics club broke open the liquor cabinet in Duncan’s stepdads basement and played truth or dare.

Ethan assumed Carly wouldn’t want to be with such an inexperienced dork like him and thought she was bound for an exciting life after high school that he would just mess up. Carly assumed Ethan was destined for Yale or something and a thought relationship with her would just hold him back. And so, the two remained close platonic friends.

Ethan, dizzy from the spinning, got up from his chair and walked around the empty stage. It was filled with props and costumes for the upcoming Betram High Talent Review. The idea of being exposed like that in front of a group of people was chilling.

“What is that?” Ethan asked, pointing to a strange standing box on wheels.

Carly, still lying on her back texting, looked over from her phone.

“That’s like a magicians box. Simon Gourd is doing a magic show for the talent show next month. Here, I’ll show you.”

Carly set her phone down and stood up. She padded over towards the box.

“You don’t have to…”

“Sure, come here,” interrupted Carly.

Carly, unlatched the brass locks at the opening and flipped open the lid.

“Hop in,” she said.

Ethan eyed the plywood box suspiciously.

“That’s ok, it seems a little small.”

“Oh my god, Ethan. Get in. I want to show you.”

Knowing how Carly could get in an argument, Ethan carefully climbed on top of the box and fit his neck and ankles into the holes. Without hesitation, Carly closed the lid down on Ethan and began locking it.

Ethan soon found himself nearly immobile. The shallow magician’s box barely allowed him to lift his arms or bend his knees from inside. The most movement he could manage was wiggling his toes within his shoe-clad feet.

“Okay, this is weird, Carly. Now let me out of here,” said Ethan.

“Are you sure?” She asked with a mischievous smile. Carly proceeded to ruffle Ethan’s hair and pinch his nose.

“Yes, very funny, Carly,” Ethan replied devoid of amusement.

“I know,” she replied. “How is your neck?”

Carly reached down to check on his neck. The feeling of her delicate fingers across his ticklish neck instantly caused Ethan to scrunch his head down as far as possible. He gave a loud yelp.

Carly withdrew her hand.

“Sorry, I’m extremely ticklish.”

The moment after he had uttered the words, Ethan knew he was in serious trouble. Carly’s face lit up with glee as if she had discovered the meaning of life.

“Okay, you can let me out now,” asked Ethan trying to stay calm.

Carly’s expression grew ever brighter with mischievous excitement. She soon disappeared from his limited view.

Ethan tried to pull his head up to see what was happening, but he quickly found his range of movement was decidedly limited. He gave up and rested his head on the table staring in the only comfortable direction, directly at the ceiling. He wondered where Carly was going. He hoped she wasn’t playing one of her stupid pranks and leaving him there.

Suddenly, his thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of light movement on top of his right sneaker. Ethan was surprised at first, but put two and two together quickly.

“Carly? Are you unlacing my shoes?” he asked with tentative panic.

“I’m just making sure you’re comfortable, Ethan,” she said in a mocking tone, unable to hide her excitement. She gave Ethan’s unlaced sneaker a tug and pulled it off his right socked foot. Carly tossed it behind her paying no attention to where it landed.

“Carly, stop! I can’t be barefoot at school,” said Ethan.

“That’s not true. I take my shoes off all the time,” she laughed. Carly had started unlacing the left sneaker and removed it in seconds.

Ethan knew he was in serious trouble. As ticklish as his entire body was, his feet were in a different league. Any type of tickling or contact on his feet drove him into violent hysterics.

“You know what I just realized, Ethan. We’ve been friends for a while and I’ve NEVER seen your feet!”

“Carly, please…”

Carly pinched the tips of Ethan’s socks and ripped them off in a single motion. She tossed them behind her.

Ethan felt the chilly auditorium air on his bare feet.

“Carly, listen. You can’t do theaHAHAHAHAHA”

Without warning, Carly dug her fingernails into Ethan’s ticklish soles. From the tips of his toes the bottom of his heels.

Ethan’s soles were hopelessly sensitive. His family believed in meticulous grooming and he had never owned sandals. His feet were utterly defenseless against the slightest stimulation. The idea that the stimulation could be 10 of Carly’s sharp fingernails was unthinkable.

“PLEAHAHAHAHA, STAHP, STAHPIT, STAHAHAHAHAHAHA” he continued to yell.

Carly was having the time of her life. She was a natural tickler, always had been. Since she could remember she couldn’t ever pass up the opportunity to tickle an unsuspecting midriff or barefoot no matter who it belonged to. However, this was the first time she was able to tickle someone who was completely immobile. It was incredible.

“Tiiiickle, tiiiiickle, Ethan. Wow, you have cute toes for a dude, dude,” she taunted.

“HAHAHAHAHA. NOHOHOHAHAHAHA. ICAN’TTAKEIT! ICAN’TTAKEIT!” he screamed.

“What was that? You said you can, or can’t take it? I didn’t catch it. Guess I’ll keep going.”

Carly continued her torment of Ethan’s ticklish feet. She even varied up her technique. Instead of scraping her nails up and down both of his soles, she focused both hands on one foot. One hand for the top of the foot, one for the bottom. Whenever she’d tickle his sole and he tried to scrunch his foot forward, she’d tickle the top. Once he flexed his foot to try to stop the tickles she’d go after his sole once again.

He was really losing his mind.

After about 15 minutes, Carly checked the time. The free period was set to end in about 8 minutes and she knew she needed to wrap it up. The problem was, she didn’t want to. Tickling someone who was completely trapped had been transformative. She wanted to keep it going but knew Ethan would NEVER let her tie him up again after this. Suddenly, she had an idea.

“That wasn’t fair, Carly!” shouted Ethan.

“Haha, Ethan I’m sorry I couldn’t hear you.” laughed Carly.

“Bullshit! Let me out!”

Carly picked up her boots and bookbag from the ground and set them on top of the box.

“I don’t think we have time. I better just take you to class,” she said with a smirk.

Carly unlocked the wheels with her toe and gripped the edge of the table where his bare feet protruded. She proceeded to push.

“Wh...what’s happening?” asked Ethan cautiously. He could feel the box begin to move and couldn’t fathom what she was up to.

He heard the familiar sound of double push doors. Stuck looking directly up, Ethan watched the ceiling change from the dark of theater backstage to the familiar fluorescent lighting of the main hall. He began to panic.

“Carly? Carly?! What are you doing? CARLY?! Stop this!!”

“Our free period will be over soon,” she said smiling.

“You can’t do this! Put my shoes and socks back on!”

“There’s just no time for that. We have to get to class,” Carly chuckled at the panic filling Ethan’s eyes.

Ethan began to freak out. In a matter of minutes hundreds of Bertram High seniors would be spilling into the hallway to discover his predicament.

Carly couldn’t hold it in anymore and began to giggle at the situation.

“Carly! Stop this, it’s not funny!”

“Believe me, Ethan. It is…”

Carly slowed down and finally stopped the box directly in front of two of the largest teaching auditoriums in the school. They both were packed with at least 50 students each. Several students could see something outside the class and appeared curious. Across from the classrooms was the girls locker room. Carly looked into Ethan’s eyes once more.

“I can’t remember if it’s the senior girls volleyball team that lets out now or the senior girls cheer.”

Ethan’s eyes grew wide with fear.

“Oh that’s right. It’s BOTH!”

The color drained from Ethan’s face.

“Carly! PLEASE! You can’t do this!!!” he whispered frantically.

“Well, I think you can manage from here. I have to get to class. You know what I always say, study, study, study...”

Carly grabbed her boots and bag from atop the box. Walking away, she gently dragged her index finger up his bare sole one final time from heel to toe.

The ticklish jolt caused Ethan to emit a stiffiled yelp. The reminder of Ethan’s extreme ticklishness delighted Carly.

“See you later Ethan,” Carly said before throwing her head back in laughter.

“Carly! Please, come back here!” pleaded Ethan. He could hear her amused cackle echoing as she disappeared down the hall.

BBBBRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGG sounded the bell.

I loved this part 1! But you stopped right where it got really interesting! Can't wait for part 2. Thanks for sharing!

Edit, I was checking your other stories and found out you were the one who wrote that breakup at the fair story.
That's one of my favorite stories!
I love the whole public non-con situation stories!

This is great! Hope he is stripped down to his briefs in the next part for some lower body tickling

Yeah will agree with a lot of the comments, looking forward to part 2 of this as well. Though also wish there were additional chapters the I'll be stuck for Christmas or Brigid series as those were really good ones.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back