• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Good news about my father's progress

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
As I've mentioned in the past, my father was diagnosed with prostate cancer about 18 months ago, and 14 months ago it had progressed to bone cancer.

They started him on a medication regimen but that didn't seem to help so a few months ago they put him on chemo therapy. Since then his progress has been very good, and today he got his most recent test result, and his PSA level (the cancer indicators) are down to 20 (down from 80 a month ago and 160 two months ago.)

Obviously anything can happen with this, but we're really encouraged and he seems to be responding to the treatment very well.

I'm really excited and had to share this news :)

Thanks, TMF community, for being there, and listening, and caring. I feel so grateful to be a part of this community in times like this.
Jeff

Glad to hear that your father has made progress with his treatment.

My thoughts and prayers are with your father and you, Jeff.

This is the first I’ve heard to this, but I’m glad it’s good news. Prayers Jeff.

If I told you that I hope your dad gets well soon, it wouldn't be soon enough. All the best to you and yours Jeff.

Great news my friend! I'll be keeping you guys in my thoughts and sending good vibes your way!

If I told you that I hope your dad gets well soon, it wouldn't be soon enough. All the best to you and yours Jeff.

Thanks Bator. These well-wishes really mean a lot to me. It feels good to share this, and to not feel alone in it.

All the best to your Dad, Jeff; he sounds like a fighter.

That is truly great news! Sending best wishes and positive energy to your father. :D

That is truly great news! Sending best wishes and positive energy to your father. :D

Thanks very much, Mils :)

And to all of you, I read these comments to my father and he was very touched by your care. Thank you on his behalf, and thank you again from me too! :)

I am glad to know the good news about your dad, Jeff. You take care of yourself as well and don't get too stressed with the circumstances. Sincerely. -A

I am glad to know the good news about your dad, Jeff. You take care of yourself as well and don't get too stressed with the circumstances. Sincerely. -A

That's good advice, thanks for that reminder! :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back