• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first tickling story! "Anna's Torture" Part 1 (f/f)

girlpostoh1

It was getting late, around 8pm. I hadn’t had dinner. Emily’s bed was feeling hard and uncomfortable beneath my body, as all the guys tossed and turned on it.

We’d been watching movies all night; sweet wrappers lay tossed on the floor, cans were all over her bedside table. Emily was propped at her headboard, her legs confidently out in front of her as two of the guys lay on them at either side. I was squished at the other end, three other guys awkwardly next to me. Two other guys lay on the floor.

I knew them, but they never spoke to me. Emily had addressed them, of course, throughout the night by various names but I hadn’t paid attention. I didn’t care. I wanted to go home.

I’d arrived at around 2.30, was hungry and not enjoying myself. When Emily had texted me earlier that day: movie night at mine, come round for 2? Say yeah I’d nearly jumped off my own bed in excitement. We’d been close friends for ages, and everyone knew we liked one another. I mean, I’d admitted it to her ages ago. She’d told some of the guys but never directly said it to my face. Nothing had ever happened between us. I’d kinda hoped that text she sent was her hoping it was going to.

Of course, I hadn’t even imagined the other guys would be here tonight. Which was silly of me. I mean, sure, Emily and I had hung out plenty of times on our own – at the movies, shopping, just in the park. But most of the times we hung out the other guys were there. But I guess my crush on her was silently hoping it’d just be us. Sometimes I feel I let my head get away with myself.

“I’m ready to go.” Said one of the guys on the floor. Lots of them followed his lead and got up.

“Me too.”

None of the guys had ever got to know me. As her friend, they seemed to only be interested in her because she made them laugh. Sure, they said hi and stuff to me. But I always felt awkward and quiet.

I felt grateful they were thinking about leaving. I wanted to, as well, but only because the whole night they’d whispered and laughed with Emily and I’d been sitting at the end of the bed.

They all got up and mumbled stuff about giving each other rides home. Emily looked at me which seemed to be for the first time that night.

“How are you getting home, Anna?”

Everyone turned to look at me. “I dunno.”

Thankfully, no one cared enough to question me further. I sat where I was while all the guys got their things and helped Emily clear up the mess they’d made. They all eventually tumbled out her room, saying bye to me.

Emily closed her door once they’d left.

“I’ll get a taxi.” I said quickly, hoping she didn’t think I was creepy for still sitting on her bed after everyone had left. Maybe she was hoping to have some alone time.

She smiled. “Can stay if you want.”

“Oh…”

This was what I’d been hoping for all night. Just the two of us. Plus, I’d easily watch all the movies we’d just watched over and over, as much as I’d disliked them. If it meant this time I was sitting next to her and have her laughing with me.

“Sorry they barely talked to you.” She shrugged. “They’re weird.”

“Ah, it’s okay.” I said, feeling like a loser. I was hoping she hadn’t noticed that I’d just awkwardly sat alone by myself.

“Nah, they probs have a crush on you.” She smirked. “They get like that. All shy. Can’t blame them, you basically came with your tits out.”

I blushed like crazy. The sweater was tight, but jeez, was it that obvious? I’d been wearing it to look good for her, not for them and it probably seemed like I was trying to get their attention.

“I don’t like them.” I muttered.

“I know.” She said confidently. “Come here…”

She patted the bed next to her. I felt tingles going up my arms. What was she doing? Was this finally going to happen?

I sat down quietly next to Emily, trying to look more relaxed than I felt.

“What do you wanna do?” I asked.

“Watch more movies?” She asked, but we were looking at each other. We both knew we did not want to watch more movies.

“If you want.” I said, laying back on her bed. Now that the guys were gone, I felt immediately more comfortable. This was Emily. And me. Together, by ourselves. I knew her. I liked her. And I didn’t know what she was up to, but I could still play along. Enjoy myself. I kicked my feet across her legs.

“Or… we could do something else.” She said. She put her hand on my foot. I nearly jumped up at the shock. For a girl who was bold and full of energy, her hand was gentle and fragile as it traced my sock.

“Like what?” I said. This was the first time we’d ever touched. I mean, properly. We’d hugged before, of course. Like normal friends did and we did it all the time. But not intimately.

“Something fun.” She shrugged. She looked at me. Emily had a way of looking at you that melted you. Whether you had a crush on her or not. Her eyes were like sex. She could slit them, make them look like she was eating you up inside her brain. Make you into a puddle, your whole body shivering. She was doing that now.

“Okay. Whatever you got.” I said, pretending I didn’t care. I looked away.

What would I do if she actually tried to kiss me? I don’t think I could pretend to be chill any longer. Or should I make the first move? I didn’t know.

“No judging.” She exclaimed. I looked at her. “But I wanna see how strong you are.”

Strong? I thought to myself. This must definitely mean touching. Was she gonna fight me? Play fight? I breathed heavier at the thought.

I laughed. “Alright. I’m pretty strong though.”

She didn’t say anything. Just stared. I stopped laughing as she smirked along with her intense stare.

“Oh, it’s not that kinda strong. I wanna see how mentally strong you are.” She made a funny face at me.

I didn’t know what she meant, but my whole body was tingling. I was enjoying the fact it was just the two of us, her paying attention to me, being interested. I can’t believe only five minutes before I’d wanted to go home all because those guys were here.

“Okay…” I said, hoping she understood I had no idea what to do.

She ran her nails down my sock, and I pulled my feet away as it tickled so bad. “Don’t do that!” I giggled, curling my legs up to me.

She laughed. “So… not very strong.”

So… was this what she meant? Tickling me? I gulped. I was very ticklish. Saying that, it meant Emily’s fingers on me. I’d do anything for that, although at the same time I didn’t want her to think I was a baby.

Part of me wanted to put my foot back down, just so she wouldn’t get angry at me and stop the fun. But I couldn’t let her see me giggling like that. I wanted to be cool, calm… sexy.

“I am strong!” I demanded. “I just didn’t expect you to do that.”

She stared at me, not a hint of a smile. “Put your foot back down.”

“No….” I giggled.

“Do it.” She said, not returning the laugh.

This was turning me on, big time. I mean, that’s part of the reason why I liked her. She was bossy, confident, in control most of the time. Everyone was scared of her. She made jokes people found offensive. She didn’t care. She was hot as hell.

And she was bossing me around right now. I felt like a child, fizzing up inside, not knowing what to do. I was giggling.

I stretched my feet back down and she started again, tracing my soles with her nails. I bit my lip, and she watched me. The more I tried to hold in my laughter, the more she smiled at me.

“I mean, if you want to laugh… and accept you’re a loser. Go ahead.”

I shook my head. “Nah, I’m strong.”

“We’ll see.”

I was enjoying the game. She had no idea.

She grabbed my ankles with one of her hands, and placed them on top of her legs. I gasped. She used the other hand to tickle my feet even harder, this time not caring that I was laughing. I moved around on the bed but her hands were strong and I couldn’t pull my feet away.

“How long do you think you could last with me doing this to you?” she asked, grinning.

“Not long.” I said, out of breath.

“Tough.” She said, and started again. She knew exactly where to tickle me as well. Her fingers ran along the soles of my feet, scrambling. Her nails dug in to the sensitive parts. She went lightly over my toes, making me shriek with laughter. Each touch felt like hell, but I was enjoying it. It was turning me on more and more, mostly because I loved the fact Emily was holding me, she was strong and I felt helpless.

“Emily, please!” I begged, laughing my head off.

But she didn’t. It was as if the more I tried to pull away, the more she kept going. I kept glancing at her face, she was enjoying herself more than me. Was this really turning her on? Tickling someone? She tickled harder and I punched her arms, demanding her to stop. She did and I gave up punching and lay breathless on her bed, panting.

She didn’t say anything, just stared at me as I relaxed. The way she looked made me go weird inside; she wasn’t judging or laughing at me. Just looking. As if she was enjoying herself as well.

“Told you you weren’t strong.” She stated, and picked up a packet of gums that had been sitting on her bed and munched one.

I just lay there. I wanted her to touch me again.

“I am.” I said.

“We can see in a second.” She said, her strawberry breath from the gums making it’s way down to my nose and I breathed in, loving every scent of her beside me.

I gulped. What did that mean?

“No, you’re not tickling me again.” I said, half meaning it. I didn’t want her to tickle me, so that part was true. What I did want was her hands over me, all over me. I mean, if getting tickled meant that I’m sure I could put up with it.

She opened her mouth. “Aw, sorry, do you think you have control in this situation? If I’m not mistaken, darling, you punched me in the arm. A lot of times.”

I tried not to let her see how embarrassed I was that she called me darling. “I didn’t mean it.” I giggled.

“Don’t care.” She said. “You know what happens to people who punch me?”

I listened.

“They get tortured. All over.” She looked me up and down as she said this. I felt my body going crazy. I didn’t know what to say. Or do.

“I’ll just punch you again.” I said, quietly. No, I wouldn’t. I wanted her to torture me all over. Whatever that meant. Everywhere.

“Ah, as if I hadn’t thought of that.” She smirked. She got up off her bed, going over to her drawers. She pulled out two pairs of handcuffs. I stared at her, my mouth open in surprise.

“Why do you have those?!” I laughed at her.

“For little bitches like you.” She smiled. I swallowed.

“Are you playing?” I quizzed her… I had no idea what she was doing. I felt thrilled by her, of course, but also didn’t know if she was serious. This was typical Emily, always keeping you on edge. Always keeping you wondering what she was doing.

“Are you playing?” She simply replied, coming towards me with the handcuffs. I was silent as she stood above me, waving them around.

I looked at her. I trusted her. “Yeah.” I laughed. She took both my hands in hers and I hoped she didn’t hear me breathing or know I was sweating so hard. She tied my hands to her bed posts. I was forced to lie back as my arms went right above my head. They were heavy and held my hands in place. I tugged, but stayed put. They were restrained and I couldn’t move.

“You didn’t really have a choice anyway” She laughed. She came up on the bed, straddling me. Her legs went outside mine, as she towered over me. Her long, brown hair tickled my face.

“How ticklish are you on your stomach, Anna?”

I closed my eyes, wishing I hadn’t went along with this. I’d never been tickled on my stomach before, but I knew I didn’t want to be. I was super ticklish. And this time I had no hands to defend myself.

“Very… look, please don’t.” I said to her, hoping my eyes begged enough.

She laughed in my face. “Strong.”

I gulped. She raised my sweatshirt up, exposing my stomach. I felt the cold air on it, and the room was silent. She used one finger to glide it across. My body immediately reacted and I moved around on the bed. I moaned a little with the shock of it.

She traced it back and forth, over and over. She kept going until she was satisfied with the amount I was moving around, except her legs on either side of mine meant I couldn’t wriggle away at all.

I laughed and harder. She used both hands, using the tips of her fingers to prod and poke and tickle my stomach, all over. I went crazy. I was screaming. I moved from side to side, but this only meant Emily moved to my exposed sides everytime I did this, so I ended up staying on my back, taking in every single moment and biting my lip when it got too much, her fingers going from scrambling, spidery movements across my belly to light, feathery traces along the lines of my jeans.

“Please!” I shouted.

I used my back to arch myself up and down, moving as much as I could, pulling at the handcuffs above my head.

“You’re not really going anywhere…” she said, giggling.

She was right. The more I moved around and around, the more it felt worse. I let her hands make their way all over my stomach while I panted, gasped, screamed and laughed as she smiled at me from above.

But I weirdly found that I was enjoying myself. I’d never done anything like this before. I wondered why I was liking this more than any boys or girls I’d ever kissed. Just the feeling of Emily on top of me, while I couldn’t do anything about it, causing electric sensations all over me while at the same time making me want it to end. It wasn’t just cause I had a crush on her. The more she tickled, the more her face became a blur and I realised it didn’t even matter that it was her. This whole experience was driving me a bit crazy. I didn’t want to admit that to her but my mouth opened without me meaning it to.

“Please…” I found myself saying.

“Please… don’t? Or please do?” she asked.

But I didn’t know. I just shook my head.

“Indecisive.” She tutted. “Can’t have that.”

She started on my stomach again out of the blue, and made me jump and shriek like crazy. By the time she was finished, there were tears in my eyes.

She stuck her tongue out at me. “Shame you can’t get away. I can go anywhere now.”

We locked eyes.

She put her hands up my sweatshirt, this time going crazy slow. I was breathing hard. It was all we could both hear. She used one hand to trace my ribs gently, causing me to sharply breath in. She stopped just at my bra, while staring at me. I must’ve given her confirmation with my eyes as she went over the top of it, her touch so light I could barely feel it. But I knew my nipples were hard. She bit her lip as she felt one of them.

“Someone’s enjoying themselves.”

I shook my head furiously.

“Ah, but you are.” She grinned. “Admit you are.”

She suddenly removed her hands from my shirt and cupped my neck, her fingers dancing wildly over it, making me squeal with delight. But it soon became torturous. I didn’t realise how horribly ticklish my neck was. I pulled my arms like crazy, even though I knew it was useless and I couldn’t free them. Emily knew this and just laughed at me. The way she was bent over me from above meant that I couldn’t stop her hands getting right in my neck, it completely exposed as my hands were above my head… her nails were dragging every single bit, even right up to my ear and down again. It made me want to curl my neck in and move away but I couldn’t, as Emily was stronger than me. Her hands stopped my shoulders tensing and I had to feel every single tickle. Every single movement sent shocks over my whole body, my breathing got heavier, I felt myself even getting wet because of it.

“Admit it.”

“No.” I managed to say, but she kept going. Her fingers moved downward towards my collarbone, barely visible under my t shirt. But she wriggled her fingers, as if she was typing, all along it and I found myself utterly exhausted with all these feelings, while unable to stop myself getting turned on. She was ruthless, staring right through me as she done it. I got the message.

“Okay, I am. I’m enjoying myself.” I said.

She smirked. She stopped. “Wow.”

“Wow what?”

“You look great all riled up. Flushed cheeks, hair everywhere.” She moved the hair that was sitting at the side of my face into my eyes, messing it around with her hand. I couldn’t see. It turned me on even more.

“This is fun.” She laughed. She moved my hair out the way, and even brushed against my cheeks, really slowly. I didn’t react. I tried to get my breath back, mentally kicking myself that even my cheeks were ticklish. But that I could handle.

“Want to tickle me?” She asked me, laughing.

I suddenly got excited. “Yes.” The idea of Emily tied up was too much. The thought of touching her everywhere, watching her for once be out of control.

“Go on then.” She sat, next to me, waiting. I was confused. I moved my hand, but it wouldn’t move because of the handcuffs, obviously. I looked up at them. I pulled and pulled. I shuffled around. I looked back at Emily and sighed.

“You’re a bitch.” I said, figuring out what she was up to.

She just burst out laughing. “Haha.” She lifted up the key for the handcuffs that had been sitting on her bed and tossed it onto the floor.

“We won’t be needing that for a while.” She stated.

“No, no more.” I said.

“I’m going to tickle your feet now.” She said.

I shook my head furiously.

“What? No?” she tapped on my nose jokingly.

“No.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“No! Please… don’t do it.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.” She said, sarcastically. “I thought you were enjoying yourself?”

I said nothing. I didn’t know how much I could bear, that was the problem. She’d only just teased me a little. And as much as I was enjoying this new experience, what else was she going to do? I was completely helpless. It scared me a little bit. But I also knew that I didn’t want untied just yet. It was the most excited I’d ever felt and the most turned on. Even the wildest sex I’d had with men, and even some women before, seemed miniscule in comparison to this… and we’d barely touched each other sexually. It was as if my whole body was on fire and I didn’t want it to end. But I also hated the feeling of being tickled. It was the strangest feeling I’d ever had, and I was loving every second of it.

Emily knew. She got up off the bed, and was standing above me now. She walked over to the end of the bed, where my feet had been frantically kicking and being useless only a minute before, when she’d been sitting outside of them.

“Hold on.” She said. She lifted up her t shirt. I watched, my eyes not daring to move. She undid her belt, and pulled it off. I swallowed. She reached down slowly, and tied my feet together, as tight as she could. I couldn't move them. She grinned at me, and I couldn't take anymore.

“Ready?” she grinned. “Time for feet tickles.”

I gulped.

Emily raised one finger and placed it in at the top of my left foot. I stared at the ceiling, telling myself that if I was gonna endure this, I had to be strong.

She dragged it down slowly, being careful to make sure that I felt every bit of pressure, even if it was really light, as she went down to my heel. I sighed out. But I didn’t laugh. Not yet.

“You okay up there?” Emily laughed at me. She was sitting on the end of her bed, and put both my tied ankles in her lap just like earlier. Her brown hair was flopping over her face, she was concentrating.

“I’m fine.” I said, trying not to show any emotion in my voice.

“I like that you’re pretending to be strong. Just motivates me to be more evil.” She said, giggling.

Damn it.

She used all her fingers this time, wriggling them up and down my soles. I tried too hard to hold it in. When she went over the arch in the middle, is when I nearly lost it. I tried to fight it, holding in my laughter, biting my lip. Everytime she went up, over the arch… back down, over the arch. I was getting breathless again.

“Aw, what’s wrong?” She called out.

“Nothing.” I said, puffing.

“That’ll be why you sound like that.”

She then lightly took my socks off, making sure to go really slow, keeping me waiting. My feet went cold as she took them off, and I prepared myself for the touch of her fingers on them.

It made me jump. She started off slowly, as if her fingers were figuring out every inch of my soles. I moved them as she went up and down, trying to not look as if I was wanting to get away.

She went lighter, using her fingers to go fast over the tops of my soles, just under my toes. I still managed to hold in my laughter, but I was wriggling, dancing around on the bed. She knew she was about to break me. But I was enjoying keeping her waiting.

She kept at the top of my feet. It was hellish. It felt so sensitive but I was doing well, holding it together.

She went to my heel next. This time, instead of light, fast touches she used her thumb and one finger to trace a circle around it, over and over. I very nearly lost it. I tugged at my handcuffs. I moaned a little.

“You are… about to laugh.” Emily said, staring at up at me as she tickled my heel. I shook my head furiously.

Then, she went to the arch. I took a deep breath in. She used all fingers to drag her nails down it, and use the tips of them lightly on the way up. That was it. The way up. The tips. I lost it completely as her fingers felt like an orgasm as they followed the arch of my foot back up.

“Fuuuuuuckkkkk!” I screamed out, bursting out laughing. It was if I had lost everything in me, and it felt kinda good. I no longer was tensing. I wasn’t holding my breath. I felt vulnerable to her tickles and I felt them even harder.

“So it’s your arch that tickles the most!” She said, cheerfully.

“No it’s not!” I screamed, which was hilarious as I was literally crazy. Tossing and turning and laughing so hard as she just did the same movements, up and down, up and down, switching from her nails to her tips and going really gentle as she reached the middle of the arch and taking her time as she knew it was making me get like this.

“Oh, it’s not?” She asked.

“No!” I said, as she stopped going up and down and instead just used one finger to rub the arch in the middle, making me gasp and moan.

“Right, so you won’t mind if I do this for a while then?” Emily said.

“Emily!” I called.

But she didn’t stop. I’d never felt so helpess.

Her fingers changed differently each time, making it hell. Sometimes she used her nails to poke and prod and sometimes she used her palm, massaging the arch, but the tips of her fingers were the worst, it was as if her touch was sending sensations all through my body.

“Noooo! Stop!” I laughed like crazy, I couldn’t stop myself.

“Why are you laughing so much, Anna?” She laughed at me, back. “I’m only touching your feet… lightly.”

This made me laugh more, blushing.

“I mean, what do you find so funny?” She teased. “It’s only a bit of tickling… you’re need to chill a bit.”

“Emily!” I screamed, as she suddenly hit a spot right in between my arch and my toes, that made me jump up and get tears in my eyes. She noticed this right away and used both hands on either foot to hit this same spot, over and over. I was going crazy. The way she was teasing me, the feelings in my feet, the fact I felt so vulnerable. Everything felt amazing.

“What about your toes?” she said, stroking my feet slowly, as if she was being nice again. She smiled. I wasn’t falling for it. She bent her head down as if examining my toes. And then poked a finger at one. I bit my lip.

She moved her fingers along my toes, going in between them and on the outside as well. I couldn’t help myself. I reacted just as badly. I gasped and laughed until I felt like I was gonna pee myself. Every single touch felt sore, but also great.

Emily was having fun. She was noticing exactly where I was reacting to the most, and using her fingers right there for longer. I begged and pleaded. She shook her head. She continued, and I hit the bed with my hands, thumping it down as a way to try and distract myself from all the sensations in my feet. But it didn’t help and it wasn’t going to stop.

She placed her fingers on either side of one of my feet. I tensed, as it felt bad as it was. She moved her fingers slowly up, glancing at me for a reaction. I stared at her, not moving a muscle.

She smiled. She knew that trick. “Aw, we’ll see about that.”

She turned the tips of her fingers to her nails, and moved them up and down the sides of my soles, slowly. I closed my eyes. It felt incredible, but also torture.

She went faster, going up and down the sides. Tears were forming in my eyes again as I couldn’t fight the movements, knowing I’d eventually have to give in and just accept it.

“Please, stop!”

She continued for a bit longer, moving back to my heel, my toes, the top of my foot and the arch again. I was a mess by the time she’d finished.

“Okay, I think I’ll let you go now.” She said, grinning, as she untied the belt on my feet and put it back on herself. She reached up and used the key to untie my hands.

I was half disappointed, half relieved.

As I sat up on her bed, it all suddenly came back… the fact I’d just been tickled. I was in her room, it was night, what had just happened? I felt like my body was on fire, and all sore. I could barely see. Emily seemed to know this, and gave me a hug.

She whispered into my ear. “Thanks for letting me tickle you. I’ve been wanting to for ages. I love it.”

I couldn’t say anything. I watched her get up and place her handcuffs back into her drawers. She gave me a drink out of one of the cans. I sipped it, feeling a little better.

“You know, we can do this any time you like.” She said.

I glanced at the clock that was on her desk. 12.30AM What the hell?

“I… don’t know.” I mumbled. This was wrong. I wanted this to happen again. Right now, even. I felt hellish, sure, but I also felt so many levels of excitement. I wanted her hands running over me again. I wanted those feelings I had being tickled.

“Yeah you do.” She grinned at me. “Just let me know.”

Emily called me a taxi and we had small talk as we waited for it. I just couldn’t believe how much I didn’t want this to end. I had genuinely not felt that crazy inside, but also relaxed, in so long. I’d forgotten about the outside world. About everything. Just enjoyed her taking complete control over me.

My taxi came and I felt this sad feeling inside me. “See you later.” I smiled at her.

“Bye!” She called, as I left her door. I looked back at her as I got inside, and she did the same grin she’d been doing the whole way through the tickle session.

As I got into the taxi, I immediately felt better. A cold rush of air and I sighed. Tonight had been the most fun I’d had with her. And she wanted to do it again. All I had to do was admit I liked it. She was laid back, she was fun. I felt pure excitement run through my body as I already imagined what the next session was gonna be like. This time I’d make sure no guys were there beforehand so we had more time. I would wear less clothing. And I’d be prepared. It was already on my mind. It was all I could think about. I hadn’t left her street yet.

----------------

Hope you guys like! Please leave me feedback and let me know if you want me to continue the story. Thank you. I will be doing more! :)

Last edited:
For a first story, this is really good! The way you set it up, the interaction between the two women, you can feel the emotion of it all. Very good job, I am looking forward to part 2.

For a first story, this is really good! The way you set it up, the interaction between the two women, you can feel the emotion of it all. Very good job, I am looking forward to part 2.

I totally agree, you can really feel the connection between the two characters. I liked how descriptive the tickling and reactions got too. For your first story that was pretty well written. Hope part 2 is as awesome as part 1!

Thank you very much guys! I'm so glad you liked it. Thanks for the feedback, makes me happy I wrote it and posted! My next writing should maybe be them back for another session! Thanks for reading!

Wow, this is great for a first story! Can't wait to read more from you. :)

Lovely story - really showed the emotions and her conflicting feeling developing during it. Looking forward to your next story/instalment.

Thanks everyone. Just to let you know I’m currently writing the second part and I’ll post it soon! X

Thanks everyone. Just to let you know I’m currently writing the second part and I’ll post it soon! X

Looking forward to it! It is stories like this that inspired me to write my most recent story "Because I was High". The soft interaction and fun with tickling. I hope you enjoy mine as much as I know I will enjoy part 2 of this story!

wow, what a great story!
Can hardly wait, reading part 2!!!
Thank you so much!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back