• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A question about subforum practices

sneakylurker

I often see people posting something along the lines of "Just sent you a message" in threads in the Personals subforum, and I don't really understand why. Is there a practical reason to do so? Do people do so just because this website doesn't show sent PMs and leaving a visible message feels reassuring? Is this just considered the polite thing to do?

No one, thus far, has declared such, to my knowledge.

I often see people posting something along the lines of "Just sent you a message" in threads in the Personals subforum, and I don't really understand why. Is there a practical reason to do so? Do people do so just because this website doesn't show sent PMs and leaving a visible message feels reassuring? Is this just considered the polite thing to do?

You can save sent PMs if you fiddle around in user settings

Is there a practical reason to do so? Do people do so just because this website doesn't show sent PMs and leaving a visible message feels reassuring?

People do that because they are emotional and very eager to communicate with someone else.
What they don't realize, however, is that it mainly comes off as desperate.

Well, sometimes a discussions starts on the threads, then you feel the need to continue more privately, so you tell the person you have PMed them about it. I know I do that sometimes, it's just a way to link the message to the discussion. I would not think too much of it~

Too, I see, regularly, where replies in a thread result in response indicating the message was never received. So far, I've not seen clarity as desperation. Perhaps I'm, merely fortunate,

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back