• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/M clips

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Here's four quick clips for the under-served m/m community that I've come across, three of them employing the "ticklish frisk" gag.

1.) From the very weird "El Topo", 1970, some tough hombre with some cowering, groveling bandits.

2.) A 90-year old clip....you can tell in part because Eddie Cantor is in blackface! (His character just fell into oil or a coal cellar or something like that, can't quite remember, and gets frisked)

3.) And going back even earlier is from a 1927 comedy short, a tuxedo frisk.

4.) and lastly, same thing, different movie, Woody Allen goes to prison in "Take The Money And Run".

I'll keep my eyes peeled for more stuff and upload whatever I find to this thread going forward.... ;)

Attachments

• El Topo (1970).mp4
    6.2 MB
  • Should Men Walk Home_ (1927).mp4
    998.4 KB
  • Eddie Cantor in Whoopee! (1930).mp4
    5.6 MB
  • Take The Money And Run (1969).mp4
    3.9 MB
Last edited:
I remember a scene from a movie it was a spaghetti western a cowboy was tied up and he was telling them how they are big men for having a man's hands tied so they removed his boot and tickled his foot with a feather if you can find that

I remember a scene from a movie it was a spaghetti western a cowboy was tied up and he was telling them how they are big men for having a man's hands tied so they removed his boot and tickled his foot with a feather if you can find that

That would be "Winchester for Hire" (starring Ed Byrnes, who just passed away) found here: youtu.be/gfaCXiC8djY

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! Always appreciate mainstream m/m clips.

You're very welcome!

I won't lie, I don't have an m/m collection like I do everything else but I will keep my eye on the lookout...three of those four clips were things I happened upon within the last month!......And as it turns out, you're in luck today! I think two very one-of-a-kind mainstream scenes.

But first! Just in case you didn't see it first time 'round, I can hip you guys to this thread from a while ago, another old movie that ended with a gang tickle in the back of a van, from the 1941 film "Ball Of Fire":

Secondly: while I was looking for that one, back on, like, page 63 of this section, I noticed this animated thread someone made, Superman vs. Batman.

There are definitely others, but those are two I know are back there.

Ok, so....here's what I got for you today! There is an INCREDIBLE Japanese film from 1969 entitled "Funeral Parade Of Roses". Anyone ever see it? It's basically a retelling of Oedepis Rex that is brilliantly set in the gay subculture of post-war/radical-1968 Tokyo. Not to be missed. There are two scenes in "Funeral Parade Of Roses".

The first is at a private party, everyone's just smoked a joint under the Beatles poster (of course!), and start playing a game where they get dragged down to the floor and have to get their clothing removed. There is one woman in the group, the rest are men. Some are drag queens. A guy gets pulled down to the floor and it's all hands on deck to remove his shirt, causing him to....well, you know! lol. The next one to go is Eddie, the "top queen", the one everyone in the movie is in love with, although the corset makes it hard for much to happen. But that's clip 2.

In the second scene/third clip, from later in the movie, the American piano player Eddie has previously fooled around with gives a quick tickle to her tummy.

Attachments

• Funeral Parade Of Roses (1969) - 1.mp4
    4.4 MB
  • Funeral Parade Of Roses (1969) - 2.mp4
    3.5 MB
  • Funeral Parade Of Roses (1969) - 3.mp4
    4 MB
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back