• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Verified TMF'ers Say Hi

Hello! I am Tenebrae, male, born 1985. I've been on the forum since 2005, and I am a real person :D

Although I am from France, I have been living in Beijing, People's Republic of China for over 10 years. I am also happily married to a Chinese woman.

Viewmaster here. Male ler who lurked without posting then started writing tickle stories a few years back

hi

im chicago, female, early 30s lee from chicago but live in AZ now with my bf ASUtickler who is a rhinoceros.

Hi, I'm AiritheDestoyer or Airi,
I'm a 28 year old 70/30 lee/ler from Ohio, living in Austin with my fiancé, service dog and two cats.

Hey! Lastlaugh here! 37 M/ Lee/Ler from Ohio. Love the site, been here awhile lol!!

Sounds good to me...now where to start.. *thinks*

My names Prince or Tickle_Prince! I was born in 1985 and I Hale from the UK! happily in a relationship with my gf she is the storm I am the calm lol So not looking for love on here but always looking to recruit friends! (Makes me out to be so lonely..I'm not..honestly!)

Been a member here...for....yeah a long time! I am pretty lay back and into a lot of geeky stuff such as comics, sci fi, DanD, video games( yep I'm a bit of a gamer) etc etc I am mainly a tickler but on rare occasions I have been tickled I pop in and out of the TMF chat but I normally chat in the main chat part, if you do fancy a chat you can PM either on the forum or when I am in the chatroom.

Anyway...that's me...*looks up* hmm..I wonder if that was a bit to much..*shrugs* chat soon!

Last edited:
I'm Luvgirlsfeet I'm a male 49 years old and originally from Boston, Ma but now in Peoria, AZ sadly battling PTSD, Anxiety and severe depression currently seeking therapy from Terros behavioral health in Glendale, AZ. In childhood I was referenced to the Peanuts character Charlie Brown ( Tries hard but always fails ) It's a very long and sad story. I've been on the TMF since November 2004 but love tickling and girls feet since my pre-teen years

Hi I go by many names Heather(My real 1st name), Rose Holland(My stage name), and doll(A nickname I only really like people who know me use.). I've been on the fourm for over 10 years now and I am a cisgendered 32 year old female who is a lee leaning switch for tickling. I now reside in Troutman, North Carolina where I live with my husband who is mostly a ler for tickling(He only is a lee for clips we shoot for our clips4sale.).

I'm an almost 40 year old lee, non-binary, who is currently living in South Dakota. Been here since 2002, off and on. It's been an incredible experience watching the community grow, knowing so long ago I felt so alone and never knew there were others like me in this interest.

Hi, I'm Boh, the Queen of Erotic Horror of the tickling art genre, lol [The title was bestowed upon me by the King of Tickling Art Publishing ---> MTJ <--- yeah! Been often times addressed as Sir for a decade around here. This verification initiative validated me as a legit, female Homo sapiens. Oh, and I have two feet by the way, but they are not for disposal. Toodle loo! :headbang:

Hi :) I'm a fella who lives in Chicago. I work, I'm a student (I study language - I speak French, like Tenebrae), and I'm a gamer, mostly tabletop stuff. Sometimes I play music. Once, I met a rhinoceros.

Hi! I'm a dude, switch who is more of a ler, and I turn 21 this year. I live in central Texas.

Been here since 2018 and moved accounts after only a year, lol. Outside of TMF I'm a SFW digital artist, but within TMF, I'm a wannabe writer who will hopefully post his first story soon.

Hey, kids! Cloudgazer2k here! I also go by: Daniel, Danny, Danny the Mad, Ropeguy Dan, and "Hey, you fuckwit!". Been on this site for many a year, but I became less active as IRL matters took precedent. I'm a natural sadist when it comes to tickling, and I've been tying people for as long as I can remember, and I've even done semi-pro photoshoots for kicks and grins. These days, I work in comics and collectibles, and I have an awesome Amazon girlfriend/sub of 3 years.

Scribe here, West Coast Canada. Been here since 4-26-2002. Story writer here.:canada::canada::canada::devil::devil::cuddle::cuddle::feets::feets::feets::tickle::tickle::tickle::tickle::angel::feets:

Cool thread!

I’m Katie, 31 (almost 32) lee from NC. Married to a vanilla but still like to lurk and read fun stories.

Hello, fellow verified 'lees / 'lers / lurkers. I'm 37, male, with no real "home" after 15 years in the armed forces but residing in Virginia for the foreseeable future. I'm a 'ler, and a top in the broader kink scene, with a handful of partners and way too much money sunk into commercial content. Looking forward to meeting/seeing some of you at my first NEST in 2021.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back