• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Molly's Boots 3 (NonCon, MM/FF)

tdh19882012

TMF Poster

Damn near as unnerving as the feeling that this God forsaken tool working over my toes was surely gonna be the last thing I ever felt in my life, was the fact that the white-hot ticklish sensation searing through my toes raced through my legs and struck like lightning directly between my thighs. I couldn't understand it, even if I'd had more than split seconds here and there to give it some thought I doubt I'd have wrapped my head around what was happening. I'd never, ever felt anything like it before. It was utterly*fucking*unreal.

And it's all that I'd been feeling for a damn eternity. He said nothing, at all. A strong hand gripped hold of my foot, stopped my toes even so much as twitching. The only parts of my body I could really move were my head and my fingers. My jaw was aching so bad, my belly too. I'd never been so aware of my abs before, they were really starting to burn.*Stop laughing! Stop laughing!*My body screamed at me, everything was getting so tired. I desperately needed to rest, just to be left alone even for a few seconds but I had a feeling that was not gonna happen any time soon. These freaks were obsessed with our feet.

Molly had been bound to the coffee table in a similar kinda way to me I guess. Her wrists and ankles connected with rope beneath the table top and I was stuck in a good old fashioned hogtie. When they'd stuffed a couple of cushions beneath her back I'd almost felt jealous, this floor was so hard and uncomfortable, I was beginning to stick to it too. What was left of my blouse clung to my arms and my back, God I was drenched with sweat and it was even getting into my eyes. I could taste it too. Almost like I was sweating sea water.

I said*almost*jealous because it was soon obvious it was nothing to do with comfort. Instead, everything to do with Molly's tits. And armpits. And ribs, couldn't quite see each individual one but boy was her tight belly sucked down low in that position. Oh, speaking of her belly it seems her guy has quite an infatuation with it. Just like his friend, the one wrecking my toes, he has his own drill too. Complete with hell-borne attachment. Absolutely no idea what it is but it's a bit like a small cork jabbed onto the end of the bit and covered with tiny bumps, all pointed but not quite sharp.

I could feel even more oil drown my toes and let out a sorrowful moan, my head resting against the floor, the side of my jaw itching a little in the slippery damp patch of my saliva. Doubt it would have been heard over Molly's shrieking, her guy may as well have been torturing a banshee, wouldn't have sounded any different. I could still make out my name in her wild screams. But what the hell did she want me to do!? Could she not hear*me*down here?

I seriously considered telling her to shut the hell up when my eyes were suddenly rolling back into my head and my body stiffened as the shock of ticklish agony raced from underneath my little toe and came screaming out of my throat. I knew the score by now, start with the little one, then work under, over and in between every one until he hits the big one. The lubricated tool revved its way across the stems of each toe and I convulsed in my hogtie, my back arched, my hips flexed and my hands became despairing claws, my fingers desperate to find something to reach out to.

I braced for the impact on my big toe. That moment was my one slim slither of secret enjoyment here. When he used his appalling tool on my big toes, especially on my left foot, it was freaking fireworks time. I just came alive down there, he may as well have hit me right between my thighs with the thing. If I didn't check myself I'd be screaming for a different type of release altogether soon.

The spinning little devil made its journey across my toes with agonising precision and I was midway through a fresh frenzy of panic as Molly found the breath to squeal out for my help, again. I fought furiously for some breath of my own to scream back at her, very much in anger, but it was hopeless. Only wheezing, silent laughter came out. The frustration was unbearable.

Hailstones pounded the windows, they roared down from the heavens as the entire room flashed with an explosion of thunder the house fell into darkness. I'd totally forgotten about the storm. As the drills fell lifeless in the sadists' hands I suddenly felt almost religious.

“Aw, shit. Is it the whole street?” The guy at my feet asked his friend who walked over to the window.

“Yup.” He sighed.

“Fuck. Ah, well.” My feet were being massaged. Felt pretty awesome if I was being honest.

“So, you girls enjoying the party?” Asked my masseur.

“Let us go, please!” Whined a near breathless Molly. “We won't call the cops, I swear.”

“Cops?” The pair of them snickered. “How long you lived here, darlin'?”

“Please...” Her voice trembled. I didn't know what to say. I was trembling too, but it sure as hell wasn't caused by fear.

His thumbs were working into my arch, right down near my heel and I was biting my lip to stifle a moan. I lowered my head to the floor slowly and rested it there. While my feet relished this divine treatment, foot guy's friend helped himself to our handbags and tipped them out over the floor. He looked over to his friend with a wry smile as he looked through our things.

“Condom.”

Molly! What the fuck, girl!?

“What, just one?”

“Seems so.” He said, spreading his hand through our stuff.

His friend sighed.

“Oh, wait. Found two more.”

“Hey, that's my girls!” The guy at my feet said, giving them both a squeeze. That sudden pressure on both arches caused a gasp to slip straight out.

“You OK there, honey?” He asked, resuming the glorious massage.

“Fine.” I said with a tremor in my throat.

“Just fine, huh? Well don't you worry, soon as the power's back on we'll have you and your friend in high spirits again.”

My jaw clenched.

“Hey you wanna swap? All this one does now is cry.” His friend asked.

“Hell no. We rolled, fair and square. I won. I just knew this one would have the feet of an angel. I'm never wrong.” I could feel his smugness flowing through the room.

The lights flicked on for a few seconds, I heard Molly struggling and fighting to control her breath long after they went back out again. I lifted my head and saw that her guy was all over her armpits again. He was being gentle, at least. But it still had Molly freaking out. She sounded so tired. Steadying my own frazzled nerves I called out to him.

“Leave her alone.”

“Huh?” He looked down at me.

“I said, leave -ah!” My big toe! It was in my former masseur's mouth! “I said- hnf, fuck-”

“Uh-Oh.” He said, grinning at his toe sucking friend. “Looks like someone wants to go use those condoms.”

“Get off of her!” Molly cried out as my insides slowly turned to mush. “Let us go!”

Her tormentor left the room, rolling his eyes. When he returned, all of the toes on my right foot were inside his friend's mouth and my breath was stuck in my throat. I dared not speak a word. Didn't want this bastard to know just what he was doing to me back there. Luckily they left his mouth with a slurp as he asked his friend where he went.

“Laundry bin upstairs. Found something to shut her up. Getting so sick of her whining.”

He had a pair of my nylons... And my gym socks. I cringed.

“No! NO! OH GOD, JAN- UGH- MMPH!”

God, it was so embarrassing. My face flushed, I could actually feel it turning red as everyone in the room paused to watch my cousin tasting a pair of my socks fresh from the bin. He wound the tights around her head, threading them between her lips and I had to look away. Her eyes. The sounds she made. Oh my God. I wanted the world to swallow me. Instead it was my toes being swallowed, practically anyway.

“Good Lord.” My wet toes were chilly in the room air as toe sucker spoke again. “How long had you been wearing those socks, missy?” I squeezed my eyes shut, the humiliation overwhelming me.

“You best answer him, now. More you cooperate, the easier things might be.” His friend said, stroking Molly's armpits.

“I don't know. A couple hours, maybe?”

“What the hell? A couple hours? Tasted them myself and they were good and salty.”

Kill me.

“At the gym. I wore them at the gym.”

“Ahh, OK. Figures you're a gym-goer.” He leered at me.

And his friend ran his hands along my thighs, I shivered. “Legs like these don't happen by accident.”

If I'd been untied, I would have collapsed into a puddle of myself all over the floor right now as his tongue swept its way from my toes to my heel.

“These feet ain't no accident neither. You a dancer or somethin', honey?”

I sucked air through gritted teeth as his tongue now zigzagged across my arch.

“Long time ago.” I squeaked out, there was just no hiding it now.

“Yeah. These arches. Your boyfriends ever paid them any mind?” He spoke into my soles before licking at them again and again and again.

“No.” I gasped. My breathing was turning ragged, they must have heard it surely. “No, no they didn't.”

“Shit, what a waste. What're we always saying about kids these days, huh?”

They both laughed while I sizzled. I wished I could see the clock. How much longer were we gonna be here? My shoulders were aching like crazy.

“Please untie me.” I blurted out between spine-tingling licks, almost breathlessly. “I'm so tired. This position... I ca-”

“-you want us to free you, miss?” Asked my foot lover.

“Please.”

They looked at each other for a moment and smiled.

“OK.”

“Really? Oh, God. Thank you.”

“No problem. You wanna help us work your friend, you're more than welcome.”

I felt a tear trickle down my cheek as my soles were loved again. I didn't know what to do.

And I almost jumped out of my skin as the drills whirred back to life and the lights came on.*No, no fuck that! Not again, I can't. I'm so, so sorry, Molly!

“I'll do it.” I kept my voice down, hoping she perhaps wouldn't hear me.

“Do what?”

“Help you.”

“Help... What? You'll have to speak up, darlin'.”

I rolled my eyes and sighed. “I said I'll- AHHHHHHH!”

I thrashed as if I was electrocuted as that fucking evil, hideous, disgusting, demonic drill-thing returned to my feet. He held my toes back and planted it directly on the ball of my foot, under my big toe. My eyes were popping out of my head and my mouth was wide, a constant maniacal scream wailed around the room as my poor foot suffered yet more excruciating tickling.

“You said what honey?” My torturer yelled over my scream.

I couldn't speak. My brain was refusing to do anything other than react to that insane spot of sensation on my foot. The heat of it was making my mind melt.

“Didn't catch you, once again please.” He said, shutting off the drill. I felt sick.

“I- Hooooo God, I said I'd- AGH- FUC-”

My nerves were fried again, the drill moved effortlessly over the saliva on my arches. It sank into my heel, right in the centre of it and I felt something all over my body. It washed right through my entire system. Panic. Sheer, mindless panic. The drill moved over my utterly helpless sole and my head thrashed around so much I was sucking my hair into my mouth. My teeth gnashed and I bit the inside of my cheek but the pain took an immediate back-seat to the insanity setting my sole ablaze.

“STOP IT!” I managed to blurt out during the second it took him to switch feet. Tears flowed down my cheeks and I was dizzy, the side of my face was planted to the floor while my entire body jerked and flexed and the room began to spin.

By the time he was done I was hysterical. Exhausted, pained sobs spewed out of my mouth all of their own accord. My mind was burned out.

“You know darlin', your friend over there... To listen to her, she ain't doing so good. How you feel about taking her place instead?”

I blinked my eyes clear of tears and looked up at the coffee table. Molly was beside herself. Her guy worked her ribs hard, she was covered in pink marks and beads of sweat trickled from her knees and down her calves.

“Let... Oh God, let her go.” I didn't care anymore. Nothing could be worse than the hell he just put me through. And no way did I want Molly to experience*that.

“You'll take her place then?”

“Yes.” I breathed heavily.

He chuckled and called to his friend. “Gage, let her up.”

Molly was cut free and lifted almost lifelessly from the table. They set her down on the sofa, tying the cords around her ankles off to one of its feet but leaving her hands untethered. Her chest rose and fell dramatically and I noticed those pink marks extended all around her thighs too.

“Ahh!” I cried out in both relief and pain as my ankles were suddenly free of my wrists and my body was forced back to life. I cried out again as they pulled me to my feet, I was so stiff. They walked me over to the table as if I were a ninety year old being helped out to the car.

I sat down on the table top and my wrists were cut loose and immediately seized upon by Gage's iron-like grip and held in place while his friend manhandled my ankles into position. My jaw clenched again as I desperately tried to ignore how wet the cushions were.*Please be sweat. Just, please be.*I was pulled back and found myself staring at the ceiling as my limbs were roughly jostled around and hitched together on the underside of the table. I almost missed my hogtie, face up and spread tight I felt frighteningly exposed. I was suddenly extremely aware of my armpits.

Gage tutted. “You see that?” He pointed at my armpit. I closed my eyes.

“Ah, just a bit of stubble. Nothing to worry about.”

He tutted again, louder. I opened my eyes and caught him glaring at me, I felt so badly like telling him to fuck himself. How the fuck was I supposed to know today would be armpit inspection day!?

“Now, young miss Janet.” My former foot freak spoke to me. “Gage and I each have a lady to get home to. But they won't be off work for another... About an hour or so.”

“You're married?” I asked, trying to mask my incredulity.

“Sure are. Good, decent women. Wouldn't be seen dead unaccompanied at bars in the wrong parts of town.”

“We went for a drink! There's no law against that!”*Molly! Shut up!

He turned to her. “Huh, still alive girl? Keep that tone up and see how far it gets you.”

“We've done nothing wrong! You two are little more than rapi-”

“She's right!” I spat out as loudly as I could, anything to try and derail Molly. The men glared down at me.

“You're... You're evil. You're vermin. You're*freaks!*That's why you're doing this to us and are not at home right now!”

They both stared at me, stony faced. Expressions even darker than the weather. My hands were shaking beneath the table.

“Fuck you both.” I said, eyes wide and my lips quivering.

My heart was pounding as Gage picked up a glinting pair of shears and snipped away at my last strips of clothing. First went my skirt, cut cleanly along the left side. He tossed it over to Molly who batted it away with her hands angrily. Second, the ruins of my blouse were cut free of my arms and peeled from my sweating skin. My veins were buzzing with adrenalin as the cold metal slid underneath the waistband of my thong. Gage grinned at me as he sliced it away.

His friend peeled it away from me, he held it high to the light. It hung heavy in his hand and it shone.

“Brings back such fond, fond memories.” He smiled at my ruined underwear.

“Huh?” Gage grunted.

“You saw her license, right? Williams. Janet Williams.” He nodded down at me.

“Yeah?”

He paused then rolled his eyes. “Sadie*Williams...”

Gage's eyes lit up as brightly as my own.

“Jesus... H! Sadie's her mom or what?”

“Aunt.” I hissed.

“Yeah, mom's no longer around. Disappeared. Almost as if she just fled town.” He grinned down at me. I clenched my fists.

“What would you know about it?” I demanded.

“About what? Sadie? Or mommy?”

“Both.”

He looked at the thong, then back at me. He smiled and tossed it at me, I flinched and it landed on the side of my face. Gage grabbed it and held it over my mouth and nose.

“Like I said. Fond, fond memories.”

“Mmphuck, youmm!”

“Oh ho, yeah. That fire must run in the family. You gonna quit town too? What about you darlin'?” He turned to Molly as I struggled to escape my damp thong. She stayed quiet.

“Well now, seems your cousin finally learned her place here.”

Gage tossed my thong aside and stroked at the stubble under my arms. I flinched and grimaced as his friend spoke about my aunt Sadie.

“Tiny, tiny shorts. Come rain, wind or snow. Those knee length boots, again whatever the weather. Always dressing like that. And when the sun came out, hell she was practically spilling outta her shirt. Woman like that,*asking*for it.”

“Amen, Cole.” Added Gage who had left my armpits alone and was fumbling around with something by the window.

“You girls seemed to have a bit more class than she did... But, being out on your own like that. At that bar. Just*asking*for trouble, weren't you?”

Before I could spit my response at this rat's face a cloth was thrust over my nose and suddenly my eyes were wide and rolling back into my head, my vision turning purple and then green and then black and blue in explosions of colour and my pulse was pounding, I felt like the table was floating into the air and I could feel thousands of tiny hairs on my body leaping to strict attention.

The cloth left me, I heard the glug of a small bottle and like it never left it was back to send me soaring once more. I didn't know what the fuck it was but I felt electric. I tugged at the ropes lashing me to the table, convinced I could now break free.

Gage's fingertips met my stubble once more and I squealed, exploding into rapid fire titters and shook what little I could side to side. He was barely touching me but it was utterly, fucking hilarious. His fingers skirted the edge of my pits, making slow and gentle circles and I laughed hysterically. It poured from me effortlessly, they'd turned a tap I had no way of shutting off. I could feel my nipples stiffening painfully and my skin cried out for touch.

But not that kinda touch, fuck!*It tickled so fucking much! Cole had joined his friend in the gentle caress of my upper body, his fingers stroking my ribs and around my breasts while Gage molested my underarms. I could feel my tits shaking with the laughter and my nipples throbbed as Cole's fingers brushed them with unbearable delicacy. I wanted him, no I*needed*him to grab them. I needed-

-WHOA, SHIT! My belly button! Holy fucking Christ! Had I the core strength I would surely have torn the table into two pieces. It was insanity. And wet. His tongue! He was licking out my belly button. It was horrendous. His hands pinched at my sides while he violated my button and I felt certain I could feel my sides beginning to split. All the while Gage mercilessly tickled under my arms, occasionally his fingers would stray onto my neck and I'd freak even harder.

Cold oil drizzled over my belly, it was lovingly massaged into me as I whooped and shrieked, every single touch to my skin causing me to hit the damn roof. And holy fuck, my nipples. What was happening to them?! I was smouldering, I could barely catch my breath and at the sound of a drill speeding into life my sanity was snapped in half.

It plunged into my belly button, that same instrument invented by Satan himself which so viciously fucked over my toes was now destroying me once again, belly-first. No matter which way I thrashed I couldn't move my belly at all, it just shifted like a millimetre left or right. I felt the oil trickling down my sides as the drill bit squelched the excess out of my button and the nodules gave that virgin skin the most horrific, ticklish massage ever know to humanity. I almost screamed at them to do my feet instead.

Almost.

They were crying out for something, too. What had they done to me? What the hell was on that cloth? The compliments they'd paid my feet earlier... I wanted to pay them right back. Feet first. No, arches first. They said I had great arches, well... Let me show them just how fucking great they are! Please, let me! If only they'd quit tickling! It was lunacy! I was a mess of goosebumps, sweat, tears, hormones. Things were steaming down there.

I stuck to the cushions. I didn't care. My shoulders were aching like hell again. I didn't care. My pussy must have been gleaming, staring Cole in the face right now. I didn't care. My sweating, unshaven armpits were being licked clean by Gage. I...*kinda, didn't care.

Cole moved his drill around in circles, pulling my button around my belly a little as the bit span at terrifying speeds. I felt giddy. It was unutterably hellish. Unbearable. Complete, undiluted torture. And it made my body squeal out for more.

“IS THAT-” I tried to scream at them but the laughter was just too much, it overwhelmed me.

“IS- IS THAT- AHH, ALL- OH, OH, AHH FUC-”

My crotch was boiling over and lust spurted out of me as my back arched and I howled, my teeth bared and my eyes were saucers, the colour explosions returned and my neck hurt. The animals ravaging me didn't relent. Not for one second and it poured from me, what Cole had started with my feet what felt like days ago now, he and Gage were finally ending. It was horrifyingly hot. Flashes of my foot torture screamed through my mind, the helplessness, the insane sensations which destroyed me, the massaging, the licking, the toe sucking... And now,*ahh, fuck!*Now Gage's toying of my nipples. They were directly hooked up to my clit, every tweak causing it to throb and every throb making me squirt out ever more appreciation.

In my madness I'd not even noticed Cole quit my belly button and disappear from view. I vaguely heard Molly scream out for someone to help us as my left sole was suddenly chewed on and Gage held the cloth to my face again.

I fell silent. Mouth locked open in a wide O, eyebrows wrinkling, eyes glazed with tears and every muscle in my body tense like I was having a seizure. I threw my head back and my body arched, spit flew from my silent mouth as my pussy quaked and soaked my thighs one more agonising time. The fireworks blazed across my eyes. But this time my vision didn't return.

“Janet! Janet! Wake up! Come on, wake up! Please!”

I was awake, I could just barely move or speak. My head was pounding. Molly's squawking wasn't helping matters. I moved my arm to sort of wave at her and at least let her know I was alive on this table.

“Oh thank God. Thank God. Janet, are you OK?”

“Fine, I'm fine. Just... Ugh, my head.”

“I can't untie my feet, the knots are too tight.”

“Yeah, yeah I'll be there in a sec, Mol.”

My head felt so thick I just wanted to crawl into bed and die. I gingerly sat up and cringed as the cushion beneath me squelched. My legs were sticky and my belly greasy. Bed would have to wait.

“Jesus.” She said, looking at me as I cut her ankles free. I gave her a weak smile.

“Are you alright?” I asked.

“I'm OK, I think. Been thinking, what they said about my mom... And your-”

“-not now, Mol. Please. We'll talk about it another time. I need to shower. And sleep.”

“Aw, man! I have work in two hours!” Her hands were in her hair as she looked at the clock.

“Just call in sick.” I said.

“But they really need me today- AH, SHIT!”

I turned round and she'd fallen to the floor, clutching her ankles.

“What's up?”

“Pins and needles! Really fucking bad! Ahh!” She grit her teeth and grimaced at her feet. I rolled my eyes and left her to it.

Upstairs I stepped into the shower and washed the night away from me. I turned the heat up. The oil melted away, as did the sticky. Same could not be said for the memory though. I didn't remember much of what happened on the coffee table, but down on the floor... In the hogtie... Even under the hot water it made me shiver.

They must have been lying. About mom and Sadie. They had to have been. What were the chances that they'd run into mum and aunt and the daughters of each? And find themselves doing the same stuff... Doing,*that, to them...

I sobbed, sitting in the bath and letting the water wash over me. Sadie was still around. We could speak to her. Well, I would. I'd tell Molly to leave it alone. Last thing we need is Sadie and Jackson knowing their princess had been... Interfered with.

I got out the shower, coming up with pieces of a plan. Imagining how I might broach the subject with Sadie. I wrapped a towel round me and walked into my bedroom-

-and froze. There was a box, gift wrapped on my bed.

I sighed, staring at it. After the events of yesterday, nothing felt weird or shocking anymore. I sat beside the box and picked it up. Something jangled inside of it.

I opened it, undoing the ribbon and tossing it aside. The lid lifted off with a gentle whoosh. I held it tightly in my hands as I stared at the contents, turns out I actually was capable of a little more shock.

There was a photo of a pair of feet... In bondage, big toes bound with red ribbon. I looked aghast at the ribbon on my floor...

The feet in the picture wore a toe ring each, the left one also wore an anklet... They were in the box!

The photo showed mainly the woman's feet adorned with jewellery and ribbon, but also showed just enough calf for me to make out the tattoo I remembered aunt Sadie getting years ago for her 35th birthday.

They, they were telling the truth...? What? How?! I... Oh, God!

I screamed.

Last edited:
This story is great :) I just discovered the 3 chapters, it's a very good work ! Of course i love it because the ticklers love feet, but i also love how you describe the torture, the state of mind etc... And i love this kind of stories, when the ticklee accept her fate and is capable of offering her ticklish feet, or things like "i'll do everything you want" (especially for the kind of things you wrote in the first chapter). Good job, i hope you will continue this story :)

Envoyé de mon SM-A920F en utilisant Tapatalk

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back