• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

29 year old male switch in the Okanagan bc

RenwaldoVan

TMF Regular
I've been having no luck finding playmates since I moved here from the coast this past summer. I was recommended this forum from the r/tickling subreddit.

Only looking to meet other males exclusively.

I figured I'd bump my old thread up rather than making a new one. I'm still looking! Feel free to message me even if you're just in the same province or close to it.

I realize I never put my stats down before, but I'm 30 years old now. Around 5'9" and 150ish lbs.

Hey there ticklebud!

Seen you around and would luv to connect for an awesome tickle romp together full of lotsa FUN and laughs! Sadly being your American ticklebuddy to your south, we might as well be separated by the Grand Canyon between us due to the border closure from the pandemic. Is BC getting close to opening all the way up? Washington State is verry close like end of this month I hope! In Seattle area but would be fun to get to know you better in the meantime then meeting somewhere in the middle would be very cool. You're in Kelowna right? I'd think 1/2 way in between us is around Chelan, both about a 3 hour drive and a neat town to meet up too! Hmu and let's start a tickle chat together and discuss our ticklishness, likes, dislikes of tickling, experiences, etc. Start with a reply here and we'll go from there....Tickles! Kevin Is your name Renwaldo?

Hey there ticklebud!

Seen you around and would luv to connect for an awesome tickle romp together full of lotsa FUN and laughs! Sadly being your American ticklebuddy to your south, we might as well be separated by the Grand Canyon between us due to the border closure from the pandemic. Is BC getting close to opening all the way up? Washington State is verry close like end of this month I hope! In Seattle area but would be fun to get to know you better in the meantime then meeting somewhere in the middle would be very cool. You're in Kelowna right? I'd think 1/2 way in between us is around Chelan, both about a 3 hour drive and a neat town to meet up too! Hmu and let's start a tickle chat together and discuss our ticklishness, likes, dislikes of tickling, experiences, etc. Start with a reply here and we'll go from there....Tickles! Kevin Is your name Renwaldo?

It won't be until autumn before they expect to have enough Canadians in my province vaccinated before they allow us to travel south again, I expect no earlier than October sometime? That aside I'd have to renew my passport before going to Washington anyways, and that in itself will take months. In the meantime I'd love to keep in touch though. I'm RenwaldoVan on Kik and RenwaldoVan#8948 on Discord. Feel free to message me on either, I check back on those apps more often than this forum. :)

Bump. We're allowed to do that right? Reviving old threads isn't considered spam on here is it?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back