• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Into the Ancient Ruins - Part 1 (M/M, */M)

The_Kev

TMF Master
Seth was in no hurry now that James was trapped and being forced to endure the worst, not to meantion the most humileating, torture he'd ever experienced.

He slowly, casually strolled into another chamber in the old ruin, carrying his prize, a basketball sized ruby, and savored the bellowing laughter and screams for mercy from his rival which echoed down the hall, making the walls come alive with the beautiful sound of James' agony.

"PLEASE NO MORE!" "I CANT STAND ANYMORE!""PLEASE GIVE MY PITS A BREAK! NOT MY FEET! NO! NO! NO!"

The absolutely degrading pleas and begging pinged around the corridor creating a ghostly echo of his rival's suffering. He lingered for minutes upon minutes until they stopped.

"Looks like he passed out, poor guy, tickled in your sleep is even worse, your whole body relaxes and you can't put up any defense. GOOD! hahahhaa!"

He strolled farther into the ruin, trying not to act upon the bizarre compulsion he felt to take his shirt off.

That sensation started to really concearn him as he sat down and started unlacing his boots.

Wait, why was he unlacing his boots? He wondered furiously as he kicked them off. They bounced off of the ruby that was now on the ground by his feet.

How did it get there? He wo dered as he used his feet to peel his socks off.

No! No! No! What was he doing? He couldn't stand being barefoot, he was so....

No! NO!

He started to panic as he pulled his shirt over his head and off. In addition to his bare feet he was now beside him self woth the knowledge of his bare stomach chest and armpits.

Why was he doing this??? Was his thought when he slid his pants off leaving him in just his underwear as he plopped him self onto his back and looked down at the Ruby which was now a kind of gelatinous blob.

"Oh my God please no, please you have to move, you have to get away, that thing is right by your bare feet!"

He thought to him self and he stared down, totally expressionless at the gelatinous entity and dutifully stretched his legs out, presenting his bare feet, toes pointed to the ceiling, and let it form around them, enveloping him up to his ankles as the gelatine began to vibrate!

"OH MY GOD THAT TICKLES! OH SHIT, PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T GO FOR MY FEET! PKEASE ANYWHERE BUT THERE I CAN'T STAND MY FEET BEING TICKLED! OH MY GOD THTS TO MUCH!"

He screamed in his mind as he calmly, lazily kept his feet completely relaxed, and reclined observing his slow torture, unable to speak or react.

The ooze traveled up his calves and behind his knees

"AAAAAAAAAAAH PLEASE NOT THAT PLEASE AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! OH MY GOD ILL DIE! PLEASE I CANT STAND ANYMORE! I CANT STAND IT!"

He simply laid there glassy eyed, not giving a single muscle a bit of tension, offering absolute no resistance as the thing traveled up his hips and... private area.

James couldn't believe what he was seeing, but he now understood the cause of his release from the unbearable torture he was suffering. It seemed that, if more than one intruder was present in the ruin, the captured intruder would be the focus of the ruin's full attention, and so the easing up on the tickling and subsequent ability to escape that unbearable tickle trap now made sense.

He approached a catatonic Seth and giggled.

The gelatinous ruby was up to his stomach and the attention on his lower body seemed to be giving him an "issue".

"Hey buddy, that's a pretty good tent you're pitching there, you must be enjoying this."

Seth stared calmly and blankly up at him, clearly under the effects of mind control, shutting down his ability to move or protest. But upon seeing James, his eyes widened and James knew that that was a desperate attempt to beg for mercy!

The gel now moved up to his chest and James let out a sarcastic sigh.

"You wanted that ruby so badly, well... I guess I'll let you have it, its all yours buddy, I'll just make a discrete exit. Enjoy!"

With an amazing effort, a soft groan escaped Seth's lips, James knew it was an attempt to beg for help but he didnt care. He stood and began walking to the next corridor but then something clicked with him.

He went back over to seth, knelt down and gently lifted up his arms.

"Here, let's make sure it can get to your pits. I'm not trying to be cruel but... hey, you did it to me".

Seth's face continued to register no expression but his eyes! His eyes formed into as much a look of pleading and "how could you" as he could manage, and as soon as the gel reached his neck and armpits, a few tears were actually produced.

Astonishingly, he saw Seth laboriously take in a huge breath, and with a rediculius effort, he groaned out "please it's too much, please help me I'll"...

What followed was an absolutely degrading series of offers, everything from giving him money to kissing his feet to... other kinds of "attention".

Repeating the same line he heard from Seth when he was being tortured out of his mind, James quipped...

"see ya loser..."

And exited the room.

(To be Continued!)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back