• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dear Diary - Entry #3: Facetime Fun (f/f, ff,f, fff,f, nylons, tickle talk)

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
Hey everyone,

Installment #3 is out. As with my last one, this went a little longer than I had planned for this series, but it involved a lot of tickle talk, which takes up a lot of room quickly. And I wasn't sure how much of an appetite there'd be for just tickle talk, so I needed to include some tickling.

This actually might be one of my favorites now.

Looking ahead, I think I might expand the "Dear Diary" series to include diary entries from multiple people, not just Jamie. Jamie will be the primary "writer" of the entries, but just to keep things fresh, I might include some written by others. Thoughts?

Without further adieu...

Happy reading,
OldEnglish

Dear Diary - Entry #1: Snapping the Losing Streak (f/f, nylons)
Dear Diary - Entry #2: So Much for that Winning Streak... (f/f, nylons)

Dear Diary - Entry #3: Facetime Fun (f/f, ff,f, fff,f, nylons, tickle talk)

Dear Diary,

Oh my gosh I didn’t think that I would get back to writing to you so soon, but I just absolutely have to share this story with you! It actually happened later on that same night as my last entry. I was just too tired to write about it at the time, but lordy lordy is this a story that needs to be told!

So when I last left you, Nikki had won the most recent tickle battle, but the war was far from over - especially with that little golden nugget that Nikki’s mom had dropped about her being more ticklish than me! I wasn’t going to let that slide and forget about it.

And I do admit that I’ve noticed that almost all of my entries so far have been about this tickle war currently going on between me and Nikki.. I guess tickling has sort of become our thing again, which… I mean, I’ll be honest, I think it’s super funny, in a cute sort of way. I mean, yeah, of course little kids are always tickling each other growing up and whatnot, but it’s not often that you see two older girls - well, girls in their early-20s anyways - trying to get the better of the other in a constant tickle war.

Anyways, back to what happened. All I can say is thank the good lord up above for Facetime or I would have completely missed this! So as I said, the story picks up later on that night that I last told you about. By this time, I was home for the night, but for some reason, I hadn’t yet changed out of my clothes from earlier. And it’s a good thing that I hadn’t because that kind of started the conversation that led to the events all taking place.

So I had wanted to text Nikki and gloat for a bit about what her mom had said - that I was ALMOST as ticklish as Nikki - but I figured Nikki would be spending some time with her boyfriend, and I didn’t want to bother them for something so silly. So I waited a couple of hours before sending her a message, asking, “So how does it feel to be the most ticklish cousin?” I admit I laughed when I sent it.

A few moments later, my phone started vibrating, alerting me not that I had a text message but rather than I had a Facetime call. Nikki was Facetiming me! I wasn’t expecting it and had left my phone on the living room table while I had gone to the kitchen for a moment, so I went running back into the living room to answer the call.

I picked up the call and she greeted me with a sarcastic “Ha Ha Ha” comment as she laughed herself.

I could tell from the video that she was driving. She must have been on her way back to the college because she was alone in the car. The video was dark, but every so often as she drove under a street light, a beacon of light shone on her from above, as if being shone from the heavens above. And I’ll be honest - all dressed up and in the light, she did almost look… angelic. I mean, I know that’s something weird to say about your little cousin, and obviously I don’t mean anything by it. But I’d be lying if I didn’t say that for a split second, I almost felt a little jealousy towards her. Not that I’m saying I’m ugly or anything like that, either. But she looked -- amazing. Like the kind of girl any guy would drool over. And the fact that she totally wasn’t the kind of person to actually know how good she looked made her look all the better. At least in my eyes, anyways.

And she also just looked like someone who would be unbelievably ticklish, too! I know, I know -- how can someone LOOK ticklish? I don’t know how to describe it, but it’s always just been something I could just seemingly tell about someone just by looking at them. I rarely was ever wrong about it. Even down to HOW ticklish someone is. Sure, people who I thought looked super ticklish didn’t always admit to being super ticklish. I mean, not that I always just flat out asked people, of course… But on more than one occasion did someone say something like, “I’m ticklish, I guess, but not that much” only to turn around and end up laughing hysterically laughing later. What can I say? It’s a gift. Some people can pick the winning lottery numbers easily. Some people know who is going to win the game. I can tell when people are ticklish. Haha And as I looked at her in the Facetime window as she was driving, it absolutely looked like the beautiful young woman that my little cousin had grown into was someone who was ridiculously ticklish - no matter how difficult it was for her to come to terms with.

But enough psycho-babble analysis, right? I’m sure you’re wondering how Nikki got tickled! Back to the story!

“I wouldn’t put too much stock in what my mom says,” Nikki said as she drove. “You know how much she loves to embarrass me.”

“I don’t know, Nikki,” I said with disbelief. “See, I might have believed you had I not seen you completely come apart a little while ago when I was tickling you.”

Nikki laughed. “That?” she asked, the incredulity in her voice palpable. “You SO can’t use that as an example.”

“That’s totally evidence,” I argued. “You can’t just pick and choose.”

“Ahm, hello?” Nikki asked sarcastically. “I was being held down against my will and I had nylons on. Not exactly fair,” she added. “Besides, you totally admitted to being more ticklish tonight anyways, so it doesn’t matter.”

“And I wasn’t being held down and wearing nylons tonight?” I asked.

“Oh yeah,” she said, as if she had forgotten about that part already. “I totally wasn’t expecting to see you in nylons.”

“I totally wasn’t expecting you to find me in nylons,” I said with a laugh. “Can we both agree at least - regardless of which one of us is more ticklish - that we’re both insanely ticklish in nylons?”

Nikki laughed. “I don’t think there’s any use denying that,” she said. “I still kick myself for taking my shoes off next to you that night.”

“It’s OK,” I said with a laugh. “I’m not exactly proud of myself for wearing nylons tonight.”

“Yeah,” Nikki said, suddenly curious. “Why WERE you wearing nylons tonight?”

“Because I wasn’t expecting you to be there,” I said with conviction. “And because it was cold today, so they’re an added layer of insulation.”

“I mean, I wasn’t complaining,” Nikki said with another laugh. “Any time you want to wear them is fine by me.”

I laughed. “Well, I wasn’t going to wear them today, but it was so cold.”

“Are you STILL cold?” Nikki asked, not needing to actually ask what I knew she wanted to know.

“Yes,” I said with another laugh, pointing my cell phone down at the floor so Nikki could see. “I’m still wearing them.”

“What?!” Nikki yelled with a laugh. “Are you kidding me? I am SO turning this car around and heading to your house.”

“Try it,” I dared. “These things will be long gone before you make it here.”

“A girl’s gotta take advantage of any opportunity she has,” Nikki said, explaining herself.

“Well, I have to wear them almost everyday, anyways,” I said. “So it’s not all that uncomm…”

“Wait!” Nikki interrupted. “What?”

I laughed at her eagerness. “Well, yeah,” I said. “For work. Pantyhose are pretty much part of the dress code.”

“So you’re telling me,” Nikki said, processing her thoughts out loud. “That on any given day at any given time, there’s a strong chance that you’re wearing nylons?”

“I guess so,” I said, almost as if questioning it myself, as if I was realizing that for the very first time.

“I have GOT to hang out at your place more often,” Nikki said in a mock-threat.

“You’re welcome to whenever you want,” I said. “But you won’t find me in nylons if you’re over here, that’s for sure.”

“I’ll take my chances,” Nikki said.

“What about you?” I asked her. “Do you still have your nylons on?”

The smile on Nikki’s face dropped to a frown instantly. “Yes,” she said, matter of factly. “But I don’t wear them everyday, like some people I know…”

“Seems you’ve had them on the last two times I’ve seen you,” I reminded her. It was so much fun pointing out flaws in her logic.

“That was just luck,” Nikki said. “Besides, these are coming off as soon as I get back to the dorm.”

“You think being barefoot is going to make you not ticklish?” I asked with a laugh.

“No,” she said, quickly correcting herself so as not to reveal too much. “I just won’t be AS ticklish,” she said.

“So what gives?” I asked. “When did you get to be so ticklish?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she said, keeping up her front.

“Come on, Nikki,” I urged. “You’re not fooling me. I can tell when someone is super ticklish, and you, my girl, are super ticklish.”

“I am not!” Nikki retorted. “You’re the super ticklish one. You always have been.”

“I’m not denying that,” I said. “I’m just saying you’re also super ticklish now.”

“I’m pleading the fifth,” Nikki said, her confidence wavering with each exchange.

“So what if we remove the whole ‘Who is more ticklish’ question out of it,” I suggested. “You have to admit, in just a vacuum, that you’re super ticklish.”

Nikki sat in silence for a moment. I knew I had her. “OK FINE!” she finally said through clenched teeth, it clearly causing her much pain to finally admit the obvious.

“Was that so hard?” I asked with a laugh. “So… what happened?”

“I don’t know,” she said with a whine, as if it were something that had vexed her for some time. “It didn’t happen all at once,” she explained. “I just remember it growing little by little over time. It was hard to recognize at first, but then it became clear that it was happening.”

“What do you mean ‘clear’?” I asked.

“Like,” she began to explain. “I don’t know. Things would tickle that had never really tickled before. Like I distinctly remember at our field hockey banquet during my senior year of high school. We were going around taking pictures with everyone, and my friend Michelle had her arm around me in one picture. And all I can remember was that she had her hand on my side and I remember thinking that I HAD to have her hand move or I was going to burst out laughing,” she said with a laugh.

“Oh, my!” I said, laughing along with her.

“Yeah,” Nikki said, any worry of discussing this with me now long gone. “And then I could always get pedicures growing up. I mean, yeah it tickled a little, but I was never the one losing my mind laughing or anything like that. But I noticed it was getting more and more difficult to keep control until one day, like, as soon as I took my feet out of the water and they started doing their thing, I just burst out laughing for the entire time.”

“Oh, no!” I said, knowing full well the agony that Nikki was describing.

“I know!” Nikki said, agreeing. “It’s so bad now. I legit can’t get a pedicure now. I mean, I still go and get pedicures and suffer, but I’m a mess the entire time.”

“Well, Nikki,” I said, genuinely laughing at what she was describing. “I hate to tell you, but you’re describing someone who is a super ticklish person.”

“UGH!” Nikki sighed with dejection. “How do you handle it?”

“Be strong,” I said. “And make sure you keep your shoes on at all times,” I added with a laugh.

“Yeah,” she agreed, laughing as well. “I can’t wait to get these boots off. They’re killing me.”

“I told you that you should have taken them off earlier,” I reminded her.

“Yeah right,” she laughed. “I know what would have happened as soon as I did that.”

She was right. There wasn’t any point in denying it. Now that I knew Nikki was ticklish, the bottom of her feet might as well have had little bullseyes attached to them. And not that there was any doubt, but finding out that nylons, in particular, were her Kryptonite only made it so I would be always checking Nikki's outfit at any family gathering in the future.

Anyways, pushing the story ahead, we talked for a little while more just about normal stuff and she finally pulled into her dorm parking spot. I was going to hang up on Facetime, but she said she wanted to show me her dorm room, so even though it was almost time for me to go to bed (self-imposed bed time), I stayed on the line for a bit, She told me she lived in a quad, two rooms joined by a small entryway where they kept their coats and stuff. Best yet for her, they had a private bathroom - well, as private as it can be when sharing it with three other girls. But anyways, onto the good stuff…

So Nikki opens the outer door of the dorm room and enters into the entryway area, taking off her jacket and hanging it up amidst a sea of other jackets and sweaters and all kinds of stuff thrown into the closet. And that’s when I heard it

Zzzziiippp….

There was no doubting the noise. And if there were any doubting it, Nikki crushed out any doubts in a second. “Oh my gosh,” she said, pulling her boots off and stepping out of them for the first time in seemingly hours. “It’s SO good to get those off.”

“Ha,” I chuckled. “You really weren’t wearing any socks over them.”

Nikki laughed and pointed her phone’s camera to the floor, where she flexed her toes. “I told you I wasn’t,” she said. “I never do.”

Whoa, wait? I didn’t ask her this, of course, because that would be weird to ask, but what did Nikki mean? Did she mean she never wears socks over nylons? Did she mean she never wears socks… ever? I mean, either way, it’s a major win for me going forward. I mean, not that I can really attest to wearing socks all that often myself, but at the very least, we’re on an even playing field.

Nikki entered her dorm room and showed me around. As messy as the entryway was, her dorm room was very well-kept. It was clear that it was either the girls in room B that were the culprits or the girls just combined had too much stuff and that was why the entryway was so cluttered. Either way, I was very impressed with the cleanliness of Nikki’s dorm room - which, of course, I shouldn’t have expected anything different having known her all these years.

After showing me around the room, Nikki was about to hang up with me when her dorm room door opened. In stepped her roommate, who had evidently been showering given that her hair was still damp and she was now in pajamas. Or, what looked like pajamas, anyways.

“Oh, Jamie,” Nikki said, clearly startled by her roommate’s entrance. “This is Aimee. She’s my roomie.”

“Hi Jamie!” Aimee yelled from across the room.

Aimee was cute enough. I mean, she clearly had just come from the shower and was ready for bed, so she obviously wasn’t wearing any makeup or anything, but you could tell she would be quite pretty when she was made up. I mean, she WAS pretty even now, of course. But you could tell that she and Nikki likely had the boys knocking down the door to their dorm room on a regular basis.

“Hi Aimee!” I yelled back. “Nice to meet you. Sorry you have to room with my cousin!”

“Thanks,” Aimee laughed back. “It’s a tough job but someone has to do it.”

“Yeah, right,” said Nikki, mock-insulted by Aimee’s statement. “I’m the perfect roommate.” Nikki rested her phone on top of her desk’s hutch, using the phone stand to keep the picture still while she began to gather her belongings.

I figured now was my time to have some fun…

“So Nikki, does Aimee know?” I asked.

“Do I know what?” asked Aimee, obviously still listening in from her chair.

“Yeah, what?” asked Nikki, leaning in to the camera a little.

“That you’re ticklish,” I said as plainly as I could.

OH. MY. GOSH. I wish I could have recorded everyone’s reactions. Nikki’s eyes went large as saucers as she heard the words fill the room. Aimee, on the other hand, perked her head up as soon as she heard the words, twisting her body as quickly as it would turn before uttering those two words that any ticklish person dreads to hear.

“You’re ticklish?”

Nikki seemed like a deer in headlights. I mean, did she really think I wasn’t going to do something like that? Come on! She had done that to me so many times growing up that she was more than due for a little payback. I mean, obviously I wouldn’t have said anything if it seemed like she didn’t get along with Aimee, but it seemed that the two of them were friendly enough. And honestly, I wasn’t really sure how the information would have been accepted. I mean, clearly I had never met Aimee before, so how was I supposed to know how she’d react for sure? Still, it was worth the gamble, and the gamble definitely seemed to have paid off. Nikki didn’t know what to do.

“N...no,” she stammered, realizing that this information had most definitely piqued Aimee’s interest. “I’m going to hang up now, Jamie,” Nikki said.

But she never made it. As she lifted her left arm to pick the phone up off of the hutch, Aimee pounced with cat-like reflexes, poking Nikki’s side with an exploratory tickle.

“Ahhh!” Nikki jumped, instantly covering her side to protect it from further tickles.

“Oh my word, you ARE ticklish,” Aimee said, clearly filled with glee to find out this new tidbit about her roommate.

“No, no,” Nikki said repeatedly, clearly in a defensive mode now, both hands out in front of her body to thwart off any further tickle attacks from Aimee.

Aimee was persistent, though. With lightning quick hands that would have made a pro boxer proud, Aimee darted her left hand and her right hand, faking Nikki out until she finally found an opening, Nikki compensating too far to her right on one swerve and leaving her left side wide open. Aimee dug in and did not let go.

“Ahaha! NO!!!” Nikki yelled, realizing she had been caught. Her body instantly contorted to try to protect her left side, which, of course, only served to leave her right side completely exposed, which Aimee was more than ready to grab onto, as well. So now, poor Nikki was stuck with Aimee standing behind her tickling away at her sides with Nikki jumping and twisting and doing anything she could to try to break Aimee’s grasp.

“Not ticklish my ass,” Aimee teased, continuing her assault on Nikki’s sides. Eventually, Nikki collapsed onto her bed, stomach first. I’m admittedly not sure what she thought that would do for her because she only made her situation all the worse. Aimee had no let go of Nikki’s sides, so she followed Nikki down, with Aimee now essentially straddling Nikki on her bed, still tickling away at Nikki’s sides. But Nikki was now, more or less, trapped, unable to escape the tickling by any direction.

“Stop, please!” Nikki pleaded through her laughter. Though they were now across the room, I could still hear Nikki’s laughter as clear as if she were on the couch next to me. I hadn’t tickled her sides yet myself, so it was nice to see confirmation of another tickle spot on her.

“How am I JUST finding out you’re ticklish?” Aimee asked, not really expecting Nikki to be able to respond to her. “And how am I just finding out you’re THIS ticklish? This is a total game changer.”

Nikki couldn’t respond at all, her entire body consumed with laughter. Aimee held her down pretty good - I’m guessing she must have been a student-athlete or something - because there was absolutely no wiggle room for Nikki to get out of her predicament.

Just then, the door to the dorm room opened, giving Nikki a brief break as Aimee paused to see who was coming in, though doing so without relinquishing her grip on Nikki’s sides. No doubt, she might have been worried that it was the RA or something like that. Instead, it was the two girls who occupied Room B coming in to see what all the commotion was about.

“Did you guys know Nikki is ticklish?” Aimee asked, resuming her attack on Nikki’s sides and sending Nikki back into uncontrollable laughter.

“No, I had no idea,” said the first girl (who I later found out was named Alyssa). She sat down on a chair to watch the spectacle unfold, clearly showing no empathy for Nikki’s plight.

The other girl (who I later found out was named Brittany) at least showed some compassion for her roommate. “The poor girl,” she said. “Look how ticklish she is.” Yes, if anything was clear to anyone in that room - and even to me watching from the Facetime window on the phone on Nikki’s hutch - it was that Nikki was indeed incredibly ticklish.

“She’s even more ticklish than my sister,” Aimee announced to no one in particular while she continued to tickle. “And she was trying to tell me she wasn’t ticklish.”

Alyssa and Brittant both laughed. “That was obviously a lie,” said Alyssa, pointing out the obvious.

Summoning up some reserve energy, Nikki began trying to kick her legs in an effort to thrust Aimee off of her. The move would prove to be disastrous for Nikki. Not only did she not have the energy to free herself from Aimee’s grip, but the constant motion of her legs kicking had captured the attention of Alyssa, who I could see clearly from the Facetime window was following Nikki’s legs back and forth and up and down.

Of course, at this point, I feel I should point out a very crucial detail, just in case you forgot… When Nikki had returned to her dorm room, the first thing that she had done was take off her boots. On the car ride home, Nikki had said that she would also be taking off her nylons as soon as she could. However, she hadn’t quite gotten around to that step yet, as Aimee entering the room had distracted Nikki. Therefore, Nikki was currently laying on her belly on her bed with Aimee straddling in top of her, with her legs sticking out off the edge of the bed a bit and clad, still, in only nylons. Given her current situation, Nikki’s feet were completely out of her view. However, it had become very clear after Nikki’s kicking that her feet were now very much in someone else’s view. Alyssa had not taken her eyes off of Nikki’s feet for a while now, and you didn’t need to read minds to know what she was thinking. Nikki’s feet had been the proverbial pocket watch swaying back and forth, mesmerizing its watcher.

“I wonder if her feet are ticklish, too,” Alyssa finally thought out loud.

Poor Nikki. I mean, she had to know it was coming, right? When people think about tickling, don’t they usually immediately think of tickling someone’s feet? With sides and maybe underarms, aren’t feet one of the top three most ticklish spots for, basically, the entire human population? And all that without even beginning to factor in the current state of Nikki’s feet - unprotected since the removal of the boots and now vulnerable in only the nylons. She HAD to know the focus would shift there at some point, right? Then again, it’s not like people are thinking very coherently when they’re subject to tickle torture, so it’s quite possible Nikki genuinely hadn’t considered this possiblity. Either way, she was very much aware of her plight now.

“NOOOOO!!!!” she screamed through her laughter after hearing Alyssa’s words. I have to admit I laughed. I mean, why not just gift wrap it for them, Nikki, right?

“Get her feet,” Aimee urged, now using her legs to try to hold Nikki’s legs in place so she wouldn’t kick. “Get them.”

“NOOOO!!!” Nikki continued to yell through laughter. “Not my feet!”

But her pleads fell on deaf ears, as Alyssa was more than happy to join in on the fun. Pressing her back against the side of the bed, Alyssa gathered in Nikki’s feet under her left arm, trapping Nikki’s feet much like Nikki’s boyfriend had trapped mine earlier.

“NOOO!!” Nikki continued to plead, conjuring up every last ounce of energy she had to try to buck the girls off of her - all to no avail.

“I think you hit a nerve,” laughed Aimee, pausing her own tickle attack to watch Alyssa’s handiwork. “Get her.”

“No, no, please!” begged Nikki. “Please, no. Not my feeeee----!!!” Too late. Alyssa’s fingers had made contact and Nikki had instantly exploded into a paroxysm of laughter, her hysterical howling now filling the entire room.

“Oh my word!” shouted Aimee as she witnessed what was unfolding. “I think you found her spot. Here, give me one.” And with that, Aimee hopped off Nikki’s back and took residence next to Alyssa, where they now each held one of Nikki’s ankles firmly in place under their arms.

“Shit, shit, shit,” cried Nikki. “Please, no!” But there would be no sympathy. As loud as Nikki’s laughter had been a moment ago, it was now - somehow - twice as loud with the introduction of a whole new set of fingers doing their dancing dirty work on Nikki’s poor soles. She fell into silent laughter in no time, her body clearly unable to handle the ticklish assault.

Aimee having hopped off of Nikki’s back provided more issues for Nikki than just having another tickler at her feet, though. When Aimee was stradling Nikki’s sides, she was also holding her in place. As counterproductive as it may seem, no longer being held in place was now adding another new problem for Nikki. You see, without the weight of Aimee holding her down, Nikki was now once again squirming around trying to get her legs free --- unsuccessfully, of course. All of that squirming, though, has resulted in Nikki’s skirt sliding considerably up her legs, to the point where she needed to utilize both hands to hold her skirt in place to avoid accidentally flashing the room. So not that she would have been able to reach them anyways, but Nikki was now not even able to try to thwart her ticklers away since she had to keep her hands in place holding her skirt down.

“I can’t believe my roommate is THIS ticklish and I’m JUST finding out about it now,” said Aimee, still clearly very much elated to have found out her roommate’s weakness.

“Really?” asked Alyssa, not slowing her tickling while she spoke. “It was one of the first things I found out about my roommate,” she said, casting a faux-evil glance to Brittany, who stuck her tongue out in Alyssa’s direction.

“Do you realize the power I could have had with this information?” Aimee asked rhetorically. “To always be able to choose the music playing, always choose the restaurant… She would have been helpless.”

And helpless certainly was the best way to describe it. I was almost starting to feel sorry for Nikki. I mean, don’t get me wrong… I know I had indirectly set this whole event into motion and if given the choice of doing it again, I would certainly do it again every single time. But as someone who had been in the very spot that Nikki found herself in countless times in my own life - heck, just that afternoon - I knew what it was like to feel completely powerless against someone’s tickle attack. To be able to do nothing but laugh and laugh and laugh as you beg and plead for any ounce of mercy - mercy that never comes - it can be an incredibly helpless feeling.

Really the only person in the room who may have been able to help Nikki was Brittany. To this point, Brittany was the only one who hadn’t joined in on the tickling. Sure, she was smiling and laughing along with the other girls, but you could tell there was something giving Brittany pause from joining in. It sure seemed like Brittany may have fallen victim to Alyssa’s tickle attacks on more than one occasion, based on Alyssa’s off-hand comments. Maybe Alyssa felt sorry for Nikki given her current situation? Or maybe it was more out of self-preservation?

“Oh my word, even her ankles are ticklish!” Aimee shouted above Nikki’s laughter, delighted to have found another ticklish spot.

“You guys, come on,” said Brittany, speaking up for the first time, though clearly reluctant to do so. “Look how ticklish she is. She’s in nylons, the poor thing.”

“She might even be more ticklish than you,” Alyssa said to Brittany with another faux-evil look - again receiving a tongue from Brittany. This time, though, Brittany smiled a seemingly devious smile as she began walking towards the bed.

“You guys think she’s ticklish on the backs of her knees?” Brittany asked, inching closer though hesitant to get too close.

“I don’t think you’ll find a spot on her body that ISN’T ticklish,” Aimee said with a laugh. “But there’s only one way to find out.” She paused her tickling and tapped Alyssa on the arm, as well. Clearly her science classes had taught her to eliminate any possible variables when conducting such an experiment.

Nikki gasped for breath during this brief respite, begging as she tried to collect herself. “Britt…” she begged. “Please… I can’t.”

“Sorry, Nikki,” Brittany said, expressing seemingly genuine empathy for what she was about to do. ‘But now I’m curious, and I probably won’t get another chance like this, so…” Her voice trailed off as she inched closer and closer to Nikki’s legs.

This was where Nikki having to hold her skirt in place must have been maddening for her. With both arms currently in use holding her skirt down, and any sort of squirming around inching her skirt up even more, Nikki had no choice but to just… sit there. Sit there and wait for Brittany to start tickling the back of her knees. That had to be absolutely maddening.

“Britt, PLEASE,” Nikki pleaded. “Don’t do th…” But again, Nikki was unable to complete her sentence as her body had registered Brittany’s fingers dancing in the hollows behind her knees. “OH MY GOD YOUR NAILS!!!” Nikki yelled through her laughter. Brittany may have been the most reluctant tickler, but she quite possibly could have been the best suited tickler. I couldn’t see them that well from my vantage point on Facetime, but it was clear that Brittany’s nails were doing a number of Nikki’s knees.

“Oh my word,” Brittany said, almost in awe. “How can someone be so ticklish?”

“What happened to being concerned about her a second ago?” Alyssa asked sarcastically.

“Well,” Brittany said with a pause, as if trying to find a response that would satisfy both Alyssa and also herself. “How often do you find someone THIS ticklish in nylons?” Brittany asked. “You can’t just pass it up, right?”

I had to admit, she was right. I mean, sure, I am pretty positive that ticklish people wear nylons all the time. I mean, like I told Nikki earlier, I wear them pretty much every day for work myself, and prior to this discovery about how ticklish Nikki is, I’m sure if you had looked up the word ticklish in the dictionary, you would have seen my picture. And pretty much everyone in the office wears nylons on a daily basis. Well, the women anyways! I would not at all be surprised to find out a good percentage of those women are incredibly ticklish. In fact, after the events over these past few weeks, I have to admit I’m actually super curious about a couple of them in particular.. But I digress… That’s a topic for another diary entry! But Brittany was right. It wasn’t very common that you had an incredibly ticklish person in a ticklish position (pun intended) while they were wearing nylons.

And the nylons weren’t only causing Nikki issues in the ticklish department. The smooth texture of the pantyhose was doing Nikki no favors in her battle to keep her skirt from riding up. Though Nikki obviously could not actually see how far her skirt had ridden up on her, I am certain she could feel it.

“I wonder if she has the same spot you do,” Alyssa said to Brittany while she reached up to Nikki’s thighs and lightly pinched. Nikki practically jumped out of her skin. I knew for a fact that Nikki’s thighs were a SUPER ticklish spot on her. I mean, I hadn’t had much luck tickling her growing up, as I said, but Nikki wasn’t immune to the random tickle attack from her mother while we were hanging out, and when Nikki’s feet weren’t available, it was Nikki’s thighs that had the target.

“Oh my God, no you guys!” Nikki begged. “My skirt! Please!”

“Oh, I’ve seen you in your underwear before,” Aimee teased. “Let’s see what we’ve got there.” And following Aimee’s instruction, Alyssa and Brittany began a calculated assault on Nikki’s unprotected thighs. They alternated techniques, rotating between lightly pinching the sensitive skin and lightly dragging the tips of their fingernails in circles around the area. No matter the technique, Nikki was in ticklish turmoil. She had given up trying to hold her skirt in place and now used her hands to try to blindly bat away either Alyssa’s or Brittany’s hands from exploring any of her ticklish thighs.

It didn’t take long for the inevitable to occur. Eventually, Nikki had positioned herself so that she was on her elbows and knees trying to bat at Alyssa’s and Brittany’s hands from underneath her own body. Doing so, though, had resulted in her skirt completely riding up in the back, and now the three girls had a full view of the thong Nikki wore underneath her pantyhose. At any other time, Nikki would have been mortified, but it was clear that her mind’s mission was solely on self-preservation at this point, and for Nikki, that meant that she NEEDED to find a way to end the tickling.

Fortunately for Nikki, her roommate sensed that Nikki had reached her breaking point -- likely realizing that Nikki no longer even trying to save her personal shame was a sign that she had been broken. With a slap of Nikki’s butt, Aimee announced that Nikki had had enough and she pulled Nikki’s skirt back down for her as Alyssa and Brittany backed away.

Nikki lay there, gasping, trying to collect herself. The whole tickling ordeal had likely taken, I don’t know, maybe three minutes - TOPS. It certainly took much longer to write about it. But three minutes of nonstop, relentless tickle torture for someone seemingly as ticklish as Nikki was… In nylons… It might as well have been hours.

“You guys…” Nikki began, still gasping for breath. “You’re horrible.”

“How are you SO ticklish?” Alyssa asked, her tone almost suggesting she expected a reasonable response from Nikki, though of course none was coming.

“I don’t care so much HOW she’s so ticklish,” Aimee said, still clutching onto one of Nikki’s ankles. “Just that she IS so ticklish.” And with that, she began lightly tracing just one finger along the bottom of Nikki’s foot. It couldn’t be happening again, could it?

“Aimee, no!” Nikki begged through laughter. Aimee’s technique clearly wasn’t designed to send Nikki over the edge, but it obviously tickled. A lot. Nikki’s foot squirmed left and right trying to avoid Aimee’s wandering finger.

“I’m barely even touching you,” Aimee teased. Which was true.

“It’s so ticklish,” Nikki whined through her giggles. “Please!!”

Aimee had a huge smile on her face that almost rivaled Nikki’s in size. “Are you feet your most ticklish spot?” she asked, clearly unwilling to relinquish her position of power just yet.

“Oh my God, yes,” Nikki shouted. “Please stop tickling me. I’ll literally do whatever you want. Just stop!” she begged.

“Aimee, she’s in nylons,” Brittany said again. “I think she’s had enough.”

“OK, OK,” Aimee said, finally letting go of Nikki’s ankle before bending over and giving her roommate a hug. “No hard feelings?” she asked with a squeeze.

“I hate you so much right now,” Nikki joked. Well, it was at least good that the two of them seemed to have the type of friendship that would allow such joking.

Nikki took another minute to regroup and catch her breath before walking over to the phone on the hutch. Truthfully, I think she forgot I was watching everything.

“I am SOOO getting you back for this,” she told me before hanging up.

I figured she would say something like that. And whatever - I’ll be ready for it. Yeah, right. Still, I’ll chalk this one up as a win for me in the Tickle War, even if I wasn’t able to do any of the tickling myself.

Still, though, there’s so much to unpack from this little incident… I haven’t quite yet come to terms about how I feel about everything. On one hand, I absolutely LOVE that Nikki got tickled again. I mean, sign me up for that any day, every day. On the other hand, though, it was almost awkward to see her get so… humbled? Her roommates absolutely destroyed her. It was the kind of tickling that you don’t forget about. Then, I mean, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t absolutely intrigued by Brittany and Alyssa. Alyssa clearly wasn’t shy about sharing any of Brittany’s ticklish info to the world. Granted, I don’t think they knew I was watching everything, so maybe it’s just known that Brittany is super ticklish? But I would love to be a fly on the wall in that dorm room, for sure… And then, of course, there’s what the future holds for Nikki now. I don’t know how she had managed to keep her ticklishness a secret this long, but it was evident that Aimee felt she needed to make up for lost time --- with interest. What did that mean for Nikki going forward? And more importantly, would I hear about it?

Well, dearest of diaries, until next time!
Your girl,
Jamie

Fantastic! I didn't think anything would compare with the adventures of Katie and Amber but this is right up there :)

Oh and diary entries from others seems like it would add a nice extra dimension to an already great idea.

Keep up the great work!

Great, great story. Thanks for your wonderful effort.

This is a great new series!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back