• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who is the most ticklish person you've ever met?

NoahSwitcher

TMF Novice
For me it has to be my friend from college. She literally cannot take her feet being touched and every part of her body is ultrasensitive. Even her face is ticklish.

There's been so many, but I say who I thought was the most ticklish out of the three categories(friends, girlfriends, sessions)

Friends
I had two female friends who were of similar ticklishness. Both extremely ticklish on their feet, didn't require much effort to tickle anywhere else. Nether could handle having their feet touched or toes sucked. But, I'll give the most ticklish friend to the one that was also ticklish on her hands, face scalp, and ears.

Girlfriends
This one is pretty much a tie between my ex and her cousin whom I was dating at the same time. Possibly the most ticklish women I've ever tickled, even my current girl, who is pretty ticklish, isn't anywhere near the former.

Sessions
Hilariously, the most ticklish woman I had a session with was the Dominatrix Hera Chevalier. More ticklish than any of the women I did sessions with from FootPad or FootSpot, although most of them were still pretty ticklish. Pedicures tickle, nibbling and sucking her foot tickled to the point she needed me to stop so her feet could adjust to the nibbling, and tickling caused her to squeak and jerk her feet away immediately.

*Bonus*
Celebrities
Melina Perez... by default, since she's the only celebrity I've ever tickled lol.

Last edited:
One of my exes was extremely ticklish, especially on her feet - sadly she hated to be tickled which was really frustrating!!

I also had a friend from school that was super ticklish and he would fall to the floor if you did anything - which just made it easier!

There's been so many, but I say who I thought was the most ticklish out of the three categories(friends, girlfriends, sessions)

Friends
I had two female friends who were of similar ticklishness. Both extremely ticklish on their feet, didn't require much effort to tickle anywhere else. Nether could handle having their feet touched or toes sucked. But, I'll give the most ticklish friend to the one that was also ticklish on her hands, face scalp, and ears.

Girlfriends
This one is pretty much a tie between my ex and her cousin whom I was dating at the same time. Possibly the most ticklish women I've ever tickled, even my current girl, who is pretty ticklish, isn't anywhere near the former.

Sessions
Hilariously, the most ticklish woman I had a session with was the Dominatrix Hera Chevalier. More ticklish than any of the women I did sessions with from FootPad or FootSpot, although most of them were still pretty ticklish. Pedicures tickle, nibbling and sucking her foot tickled to the point she needed me to stop so her feet could adjust to the nibbling, and tickling caused her to squeak and jerk her feet away immediately.

*Bonus*
Celebrities
Melina Perez... by default, since she's the only celebrity I've ever tickled lol.

Great Idea breaking this down the way you did. To continue with this format, I humbly offer:

Friends: There was an adorable little blonde from way back in my high school days with the cutest little feet. She actually bared them and put them on my lap at a party once (I wrote a story about this that is posted on the TMF). Her feet were about a 7 out of 10 on the ticklish scale. The thing with her is that she liked being tickled so it left a lasting impression on me.

Girlfriends/Exes: My long time ex who had very pretty extremely well kept feet was only mildly ticklish. She would float between a 4-6 on the ticklish scale on any given day. But, like the friend above, she had no issues being tickled. I could literally go up to her whenever I wanted and kiss & tickle her feet. One time when she was in the kitchen making dinner, I came up behind her, lifted up one foot, removed her sock and tickled her. Her response was; "I just got a pedicure, that tickles a little more today". She was also an expert in giving foot jobs and would initiate them from time to time.

Sessions: This to me qualifies as a session and being that this was the single most, off the charts ticklish lady I've ever encountered, it has to be on my list. I have also written a story about this as well. During my post marriage newly single days, I found myself at a gentlemen's club. Normally this type of place is not my cup of tea. But because I was single and a little excited about the prospect of seeing and touching pretty feet, I went. I have since learned how to make going to these places enjoyable for both me and whom ever I spent time with. I decided the best approach was to be myself which is very polite and respectful and never touching without asking first. Also, offering to buy her drinks and tipping well.

This allowed me to tickle the feet of a lady who was uncontrollably ticklish. When I told her that I wanted her to play with "Mr. Happy" while I tickled her feet, her eyes lit up. She said ok very faint and lifted her feet on my lap. I just put my hand on one and she busted out laughing and pulled her feet away! I told her that this was very exciting for me and if she could hold out just a little bit, that it would not take long to complete the mission. She agreed and toughed it out somehow. She was berserk, laughing like crazy and bouncing all over. She even offered to blow me instead of being tickled. Now, I would never make her do that because I think it would have been degrading. Plus, I would never receive one in a place like that anyway. I share this because it furthered my understanding of just how ticklish her feet were.

A girlfriend from years ago. She had kind of a silly personality, and was wildly ticklish, especially on her feet.

Just a quick tickle on her feet even wearing socks was enough to make her giggle like crazy.

Once when we were sitting on the couch just talking, I started drawing on the sole of her keds with a pen and she actually flexed her foot a little.

my husband and my friend Thirsa are the most ticklish people ever in my life

My wife is hands down the most ticklish person I've ever had the pleasure to tickle. She's sensitive to the point it becomes almost ridiculous: one swipe on the soles of her feet and her head hits the ceiling :p

My wife is hands down the most ticklish person I've ever had the pleasure to tickle. She's sensitive to the point it becomes almost ridiculous: one swipe on the soles of her feet and her head hits the ceiling :p

I dream of one day tickling someone who is that delightfully responsive!

My gf Xu and probably before that an old friend/gf. Both of which I have written about.

Once when we were sitting on the couch just talking, I started drawing on the sole of her keds with a pen and she actually flexed her foot a little.

I did that to Xu a while ago and after a few seconds her toes curled and her foot flinched.

In fact, Tenebrae, your summation begs the question as to which sort of sounds are reflexively and involuntarily emitted from your wife at the precise moment when that does indeed happen... It's just something of a preoccupation of mine, a subtext I tend to focus on within this peculiar fetish of ours.

A previous ex, who developed a love/hate relationship with tickling, and a sub I played with a few times at a now-defunct BDSM club HAAAATED to be tickled, but she allowed it.

In fact, Tenebrae, your summation begs the question as to which sort of sounds are reflexively and involuntarily emitted from your wife at the precise moment when that does indeed happen... It's just something of a preoccupation of mine, a subtext I tend to focus on within this peculiar fetish of ours.

Hehe, that explains your signature ;)

As for her, well, you'll forgive me as I find it difficult to describe sounds: she's a squeaker of sorts, not a laugher. It goes more like "hynggg" and "waaaa" than "hahaha", if you will.

She is sensitive alright, but there is one drawback: with her, I have to somehow take it easy. I can never tickle her harshly or for a prolonged period of time, because otherwise the desperation becomes too much to bear. It is also very dangerous to tickle her without restraints, because she can easily hurt herself (and sometimes me) with her involuntary thrashing.

Too many to list, but here are some of them,
My cousin Michelle is INSANELY ticklish!!! Co-worker Lori has admitted to being very ticklish and can not stand having her feet tickled.

I met a preacher girl once. She didn't really emphasize it a lot despite having some radio feature. I met her on OKC. She described herself as a "tickle button". After her teasing me for a while before we met (what religious woman does this? Not a clue) we decided after a bit of a go to see if she was exaggerating. First contact she exposed in laughter from the lightest touches.

It was one of the only times I've heard I set someone's belly button on fire. Nobody I've met since could compare.

Last edited:
One of my exes had the softest feet for some reason, and they were super ticklish all over, especially under her long toes.

Another ex was so ticklish in her armpits that she would kind of shut down and just clamp her whole body together, not really able to move at all except rolling around to get away from it. This girl hated to be tickled on her feet, even though they weren't as ticklish as her armpits or stomach, I think because she was self conscious about them.

A red head who was INSANELY ticklish, only ticklish on her feet. I tickled her in my late 20's, she had just turned 20. She wanted her prize for tickling her feet tickled for 10 minutes non-stop to be a kiss from me. Best deal I ever had in my life!

Then there was another tall red head (at the time) who was very ticklish and a dream to tickle, especially her big feet. :) Red heads seem to be in my cards. ;)

A girl I dated 15 years ago. She didn't know about my fetish. I just remember it took nearly 9 months before I finally got to see her in a pair of pantyhose and it turned me on so much I couldn't keep my hands off of her feet. She nearly went through the roof the moment I touched her soles and she said "are you nuts trying to tickle me while I'm wearing nylons?"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back