• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“High School Teachers Get Blackmailed” Part 6 (m/fffff)

Primal

TMF Regular
“High School Teachers Get Blackmailed” Part 6

Cole pulled the last knot tight around the desk chair. Now all five teachers were secured in the seats that were normally used by students in Mrs. Davis’ classroom. The chairs had wrap around desks welded onto them that anchored a wooden desk top in front of each student. Cole had placed the teachers in separate chairs and pulled their legs up onto the desk tops so their soles were facing directly at him. He used plenty of rope to hold them in place. Then he went to the jar of coconut oil and began re-coating their soles with it.

As the five teachers felt their feet being touched again, they began to wake up. Their groggy eyelids opened and they saw what Cole had done to them this time. As expected, the teachers began begging and shouting at him to be released. Cole only smirked at their requests and gazed at the sight of five of his teachers now trapped in the desks he used to sit in. Their hands were tied behind the chairs and their bare feet were propped up perfectly on the desk tops as if they were on pedestals. As Cole looked at them, they sat in the order from left to right: Ms. Danielle Parker, Ms. Erica Baker, Mrs. Joy Anderson, Mrs. Jessica Davis, and then Ms. Heather Young.

He retrieved the hairbrush he had used on their feet before. The women remembered how effective that tool had been and their wide, fearful eyes showed it. For a moment, they forgot their shame and embarrassment of being topless and could only focus on the menacing brush Cole was holding. Who would he begin with? How terrible would the hairbrush be a second time around? And for God’s sake, when would this terrible ordeal be over?!

Ms. Parker looked exasperated as Cole walked over and positioned himself in front of her trapped, propped up feet on the desk. She was so over being tormented by her student. But it didn’t matter how irritated she was with the whole situation. It didn’t stop Cole from wrapping one arm around her ankles to hold her legs snug together. The art teacher grimaced and tensed her entire body in anticipation. She scrunched her toes down tightly as Cole rested the bristles on her oily size 9 soles.

Ms. Parker: “Pleeeaaheheheeees Cole! I’m so tired! You’ve been doing this for hours! Just let us go and leave!”

Cole began rapidly scrubbing the hairbrush across his art teacher’s pale soles. The vibrant redhead screamed and twisted in her desk seat as her feet flailed around in a panic. The plastic heads of the bristles rubbed menacingly into the dainty foot bottoms as Cole zigzagged the brush randomly, covering every inch of his art teacher’s soles. Ms. Parker strained to pull her feet off the desk somehow, but there were just too many ropes holding her in place. The only real mobility she had was from her ankles down. Which meant she really only had the power to wiggle her feet about.

The wild tickling sensations bombarded Ms. Parker’s mind. She tried to reiterate in her mind as best she could that this would soon be over, but the hairbrush was especially hard for Ms. Parker to handle considering how naturally smooth and supple her soles were even before being doused in coconut oil. Ms. Parker whimpered and let giggles bubble out of her as Cole seesawed the hairbrush across both of her rounded, tender heels. The tickling was still rather unpleasant, but Ms. Parker appreciated that time to try and collect herself while Cole focused on a less sensitive region of her feet. Then panic began to creep up her back and into her mind as she felt Cole ever so slowly begin rubbing the hairbrush a little higher. And then a little higher again until he was starting to scrub the lowest portion of her long, pale arches. Ms. Parker’s laughter increased dramatically as Cole slowly built up the tickling intensity.

Cole: “I’ve been thinking of how lucky I am to be the one taking you to prom. You haven’t forgotten that little promise, have you?”

Ms. Parker had not even given that forced promise a second thought since she said it. Her heart filled with dread now that he brought it up again. He must be serious about making her go with him. She replied, “Hahahahaha! I didn’t think you were serious about that! You can’t force me to go to prom with you! Hahahahaha! Ask some other girl!”

Cole: “Oh but no other girl is going to have such lovely feet like you, Ms. Parker. I can’t wait to pick out a sexy pair of revealing high heels for you to wear to the dance. AND...I want to make out after prom.”

Ms. Parker was laughing hard now that Cole had worked the hairbrush up to the pads below her toes. Her long toes were curled down in desperation as she shook. Ms. Parker heard Cole’s new stipulation to the deal and managed to summon enough energy to protest it. She shouted, “MAKE OUT?! HAHAHAHAHA!! COLE, I AM NOT GOING TO MAKE OUT WITH YOU AFTER PROM! OR EVER, YOU CREEP!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! STOP TICKLING MY FEET!”

Cole: “Ha, you misunderstood me. I meant I’m going to make out with your FEET after prom. I can’t wait to get you back to my couch and take off those strappy high heels. Then I’ll rub your tired feet for a bit before I start licking up and down your soles and suck each of your perfect toes.”

Ms. Parker heard Cole describe his plans for her after prom and combined with the horrible tickling she was enduring...it was just too much. The gross feeling in the pit of her stomach was reeling when she thought about how not only would she have to pretend like she was having a good time at the dance, but now she knew what she had to look forward to once it was over. No part of her wanted Cole exploring every inch of her feet with his tongue after dancing with him. Ms. Parker broke down and nodded her head in compliance.

Cole shifted over to his old science teacher, Ms. Baker. Her shapely size 7 feet were trapped up on the desk she was sitting at. A small pool of coconut oil had formed on the desk near her heels from the runoff. Cole encircled her ankles with one arm and watched with delight as an expression of dread washed over his teacher’s face.

Ms. Baker: “God what is the matter with you?! Why do you keep doing this to UUSSSSSAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Cole surprised her with a flurry of tickles that made her jolt and crack up. Her feet wiggled around and crossed over themselves frantically as his fingers scratched at them. Cole could feel every muscle in her feet and legs straining to squirm away from his grasp. Ms. Baker shouted and giggled helplessly and you could hear the fatigue in her tone. The dirty blonde science teacher was exhausted and was reacting purely on reflex now as she laughed and tried to wiggle her feet away from her menacing student.

Ms. Baker’s voice jumped up another level when she randomly felt the bristles of the hairbrush being scrubbed across her deep, wrinkled arches. Panic set in as she bucked hard in the desk seat. Cole smirked as he rubbed the brush across her heels and along the sweeping curves of her arches until he was up near the balls of her feet. Ms. Baker spasmed with crazy laughter and shook the desk with her restrained kicking and wriggling.

Ms. Baker: “AWW FUUUCK!! HAHAHAHAHA!! STOP IT!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! COLE, STOP!! THIS IS THE FUCKING WORST!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

Cole: “You know, if you really want me to stop...there might be something we can work out.”

Ms. Baker: “HAHAHAHAHAHA!! FUCKING ANYTHING!! JUST STOP!!”

Cole was scrubbing the hairbrush bristles along the meaty pads below her clenched toes now in a slower, more deliberate way that drove her nuts. It was scary how mercilessly he could tickle her feet while still calmly talking to her. He replied, “Whether I get held back another year or go to community college somewhere, I’ll probably still need some help with grades. How would you like to give me private tutoring sessions at your house once a week? And by that, I mean I could massage your feet with lotion while you do my assignments. Who knows, maybe I could give you a little tickling session too while I’m there?”

The flustered science teacher continued to laugh but she didn’t think the proposition was funny at all. Ms. Baker knew she had no choice though. She responded, “HAHAHAHAHA!! OH GOD!! FINE!! I’LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! YOU CAN COME OVER!! HAHAHAHAHA!! BUT NO TICKLING AND ONLY ONCE A WEEK!!”

Cole: “No tickling? Hmm...maybe you actually like sitting here being tickled with this brush? Or maybe you want me to tie your hands up against and get at your underarms one more time? I can’t think of another reason why you’re being so picky about our deal.”

Ms. Baker: “NOOO!!! OKAY! OKAY! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU CAN TICKLE ME A LITTLE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! A LITTLE, COLE!! AND YOU AREN’T GOING TO TIE ME UP AGAIN!! HAHAHAHAHA!! BUT I’ll LET YOU TICKLE ME A LITTLE AS LONG AS IT ISN’T TOO DISTRACTING!!”

Satisfied with Ms. Baker’s answer, Cole moved over to the next teacher sitting at the desk to his right. Mrs. Anderson was immediately filled with dread as she knew her turn had finally come. Her large, size 10 soles were propped up on top of the desk and she was completely stuck. Her shiny foot bottoms waved back in forth in nervous desperation as she pleaded and whimpered anxiously. Cole encircled her ankles and teasingly showed her the hairbrush again as she whined.

Cole: “I love making deals with you teachers. I hate going to school but these perks give me something to look forward to. You still remember our deal, don’t you Mrs. Anderson?”

Mrs. Anderson felt like she was going to have a panic attack if she had to endure Cole tickling her feet again. Maybe if she completely reassured him that she would keep her promise, Cole would move on and not bother her. Mrs. Anderson stumbled over her words as she frantically promised him, “Yes! Yes I do! And it’s not a problem! You can come by my classroom anytime you want! See, there’s no need to bother me anymore. You’ll get what you want. You can put down the hairbrush. Um...oh God...uh yeah you can come by anytime and I’ll drop whatever I’m doing! Hey wait! There’s no need to bring the brush closer! You...you...uh you can even stop by after I get done running with the cross country team if you don’t mind my feet being really sweaty. Please, Cole! Enough is enough! Come on! I’m giving you what you want! I swear! I’m telling you the truth!”

Cole looked at her and smiled wickedly. He calmly answered, “I know.” Then he began wildly scrubbing the hairbrush back and forth across both of her large feet. Mrs. Anderson screamed “NOOOOO!!!” right before she broke down into unbridled laughter. The English teacher kept whipping her head back and forth as tears were quickly forced out of her eyes from laughing so intensely. Cole felt the legs of the desk smacking against the floor when his teacher would buck really hard, causing them to rise off the floor slightly. Mrs. Anderson screamed laughter and kicked her feet as best she could. But there wasn’t much room for her feet to evade the hairbrush. It continued to rub against her tender, supple soles as she lost her mind.

Cole was just playing with her now. He asked her again, “So you promise me that you’ll keep up your end of the deal?” Mrs. Anderson immediately shouted back, “YEEEESSSS!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I SWEAR TO GOD!! JUST STOP TICKLING ME!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! YOU CAN SMELL MY FEET ANYTIME YOU WANT!!” Cole thought her desperation was hysterical. He scrubbed the hairbrush back and forth across her large, bare soles and watched her freak out.

Cole: “Are you going to rub your stinky feet all over my face, Mrs. Anderson? And scrunch your toes down around my nose?”

Mrs. Anderson: “HAHAHAHA!! YEEESSS!!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I’LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT ME TO DO!!!”

Cole: “I want my entire face covered. Tell me your going to cover every square inch of my face with your big, stinky feet.”

Mrs. Anderson: “HAHAHAHAHA!! THIS IS HUMILIATING!! HAHAHAHAHA!! CAN YOU BE DONE TICKLING ME ALREADY?! HAHAHAHA!! ALRIGHT!! ALRIGHT!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I’M GOING TO COVER YOUR ENTIRE FACE WITH MY BIG STINKY FEET, COLE!! HAHAHAHA!! I WON’T BE ABLE TO SEE YOUR FACE WHEN YOU’RE LYING DOWN AND MY FEET ARE ON YOU!!”

Cole: “I think you should even let me lie under your desk while you’re grading papers after school sometime and keep your big, bare feet on my face the whole time. You can check papers while I’m sniffing your bare feet. How does that sound, Mrs. Anderson?”

Mrs. Anderson: “HAHAHAHAHA!! YOU CAN DO THAT IF YOU STOP TICKLING ME!! PLEASE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! YOU CAN LAY UNDER MY DESK WHILE I GRADE PAPERS!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I DON’T CARE AT THIS POINT!!”

Cole loved tormenting his wholesome English teacher. And he would definitely take her up on her promise if he got held back for his senior year. But for now, he knew he had to move on. Cole held Mrs. Anderson’s ankles firmly and scrubbed the hairbrush up and down her soles a couple more times before moving on to the next teacher. Mrs. Anderson cried out in ticklish agony and then slouched in her seat totally annihilated while she gasped for breath.

Mrs. Davis was waiting anxiously for her turn. She looked visibly upset as Cole strolled over in front of her desk. She looked at the unforgiving hairbrush and pouted. Cole asked Mrs. Davis, “Is there anything you’ve thought of to offer me before we get started? Or did you want an extra long turn?” The blonde teacher began to beg Cole but he wouldn’t hear her appeals. He had been listening to them for hours already. Cole simply trapped Mrs. Davis’ ankles with his arm and began hastily scribbling the bristles all over the bottoms of her silky size 7.5’s.

Mrs. Davis threw her head back and roared laughter with the remaining energy she possessed. Her legs and belly were so tired from laughing and squirming hopelessly. But it was instinctual and the poor teacher kicked as much as she could while she wailed laughter. The gliding bristles seemed to find many of her sensitive areas as they explored the dainty, feminine curves of her feet. The perky teacher’s slicked up soles did little to offer any resistance as Mrs. Davis was wrecked by the hairbrush yet again.

She laughed desperately through tears as her former student took advantage of her tender tootsies. Mrs. Davis shouted for even a small break but never received it. Cole was pushing her quickly toward her limit with intentions of blowing right past it unless she offered him something. He cupped the back of the hairbrush in his hand and firmly slid it around in a circular motion over the balls of her feet. Mrs. Davis’ whole body was shaking from laughter as she laughed like a mad woman. Something had to give.

Mrs. Davis: “HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!! HAHAHAHAHA!! TELL ME!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I CAN’T TAKE ANYMORE TICKLING!! HAHAHAHAHA!! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?!!”

Cole: “So glad you asked, Mrs. Davis. I was thinking...since I don’t like homework over the weekends, maybe you could complete all that for me. You make sure to get to work extra early every Monday, and I’ll bring you what was assigned on Friday so you can do that for me before class.”

Mrs. Davis: “HAHAHAHAHA!!! I’LL DO IT! WHATEVER YOU WANT!! HAHAHAHAHA!!”

Cole moved the hairbrush a little higher and gently rubbed it back and forth across the oily pads below his teacher’s adorable toes. Mrs. Davis became more high pitched as she closed her eyes and slumped back in her desk chair laughing uncontrollably. Cole watched while her feet went haywire from the tickling overload; he wanted to make sure Mrs. Davis was primed to accept the rest of his offer.

Cole: “I wasn’t quite finished, Mrs. Davis. I want to meet you at your classroom every Monday so you can do all my homework given to me over the weekend. AND...you’ll have a fresh pedicure every weekend before we meet because I’m going to lick your feet and suck your toes while you do my assignments. Understand?”

Mrs. Davis: “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WHAT?! COLE, I CAN’T LET YOU DO THAT AT SCHOOL!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I’LL GET FIRED IF SOMEONE CATCHES US!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! YOU CAN’T HAVE MY TOES IN YOUR MOUTH IF SOMEONE WALKS IN MY CLASSROOM!!!”

Cole: “That’s what the lock on the door is for. Are you sure you don’t like my offer? Because I could keep exploring your feet with this brush for quite a while if you don’t think we can work something out.”

Cole moved the hairbrush back down to her ultra sensitive arches and began scrubbing the bristles across her pale flesh rapidly.

Mrs. Davis: BAAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! STOOOOOPPPP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OKAY!! OKAY!! MY FEET ARE YOURS EVERY MONDAY MORNING!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I’LL GET A PEDICURE EVERY WEEKEND FOR YOU!! I PROMISE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Cole finally lowered the hairbrush and let the stunning blonde English teacher rest. He moved to the end of the line of desks, where Ms. Young was sitting. She glared at him in defiance with her pale size 8.5 soles tied up on top of the desk. Ms. Young had watched helplessly as all of her colleagues made ridiculous deals with Cole for mercy and she was in no mood to follow suit.

But the stern math teacher’s stubborn expression didn’t dissuade Cole one bit. Ms. Young looked like she could murder the young man as he casually walked over and wrapped one arm around her ankles. Cole studied the glistening curves of her pale soles as he asked her if she was ready to make a deal. As expected, Ms. Young had some choice words for her student.

Ms. Young: “If you think that I’m going to make some sort of forced deal with you, then you’re out of your mind, Cole! You’re pathetic and the way you’re forcing the others to agree to ridiculous promises is disgusting! I mean really! Sucking their toes and smelling their stinky feet?!?! What the fuck is wrong with AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Ms. Young exploded into laughter as Cole brought the hairbrush to life on her arches. The blonde math teacher’s mouth was wide open as laughter poured out. Cole rubbed the bristles mercilessly across her deep, wrinkly arches with zeal. He was going to make his bitchy math teacher rethink her life after he was done with her. Ms. Young jerked back and forth and kicked her legs as much as she could. The desk seemed to bounce around slightly as she went wild in her restraints. Cole held her firm and kept applying the hairbrush to her oiled soles.

Cole kept pushing the intensity. He didn’t give Ms. Young a moment of rest and he wasn’t even thinking about asking for a deal yet. He wanted her to feel overwhelmed. Ms. Young bucked and shook from side to side as she yelled like a lunatic. Her tender feet were being scrubbed enthusiastically and there was nothing she could do to stop it. The soles of her meaty feet were starting to turn a shade of pink from all the rubbing. Ms. Young howled laughter as Cole tortured her.

After several minutes of constant scrubbing, Ms. Young felt like she would suffocate if she didn’t get a break. She wanted to resist Cole with every fiber of her being but the tickling was unbearable for a ticklish teacher like her. Ms. Young shouted out, “HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I GIVE UP!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! COLE, STOP IT!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I WANT TO MAKE A DEAL!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Cole didn’t slow down at all. He ignored her request and kept up the pace.

Ms. Young: “COLE, I SAID I WANT TO MAKE A DEAL!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! FUCKING STOP!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I NEED A BREAK!! HAHAHAHAHA!! I CAN DO SOMETHING FOR YOU IF YOU STOP!! PLEASE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I’LL WEAR SANDALS MORE OFTEN!! HOW ABOUT THAT?!!”

Cole was amused by her offer. Even while she was being tickled out of her mind, she was trying to low-ball him. He sternly replied, “Not good enough. I’ll tell you what, Ms. Young. I’m not going to offer you a deal like I did the others. We aren’t going to work something out. I’m going to TELL you the deal and you’re going to accept it.”

Surprisingly, Ms. Young didn’t say a word of protest. She just continued laughing as Cole spelled it out for her.

Cole: “Since you were such a fan of surprising me with pop quizzes last year, I think I’ll return the favor. Next year, I’m going to surprise you with something unpleasant whenever I feel like it. Before school starts, during breaks, after class...could be anytime. I’m going to drop by your classroom randomly and tickle you whenever I want. One day it might be your underarms. Another day might be your feet. You’ll never know until I stop by.”

Cole pulled back the hairbrush and let the exhausted math teacher catch her breath. She gulped down air with tears in her eyes and mascara running down her cheeks. He waited to see how she would respond. Ms. Young caught her breath a little and started to say, “If you so much as step foot in my AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

He cut her off and resumed the foot scrubbing. Ms. Young twisted and screamed like crazy once again. Cole went on to give more details about their deal. He explained, “Now we won’t have much time when I stop by. Maybe five minutes or so before classes resume or you have to be off for a meeting. But that’s enough time for a little tickle and I’ll expect you to do exactly what I say when I walk in. If I tell you to raise your arms up, you’ll do it. If I tell you to take off your shoes and put your feet up on your desk, you’ll do it. And you can’t make too much noise so I’ll have to gag you. Hmm...I’ll carry a handkerchief or something in my backpack to stuff in your mouth every time I tickle you. And I might have to look into buying some leather cuffs or something to put on you quickly so I don’t have to spend precious time messing with ropes. Well, that sounds excellent to me. What do you think now, Ms. Young?”

He paused his tickling once again and gave the broken teacher a chance to respond. Ms. Young silently nodded in agreement to Cole’s offer. She couldn’t take anymore and didn’t have a choice. And all she knew now was that next school year was going to be absolutely awful.

Cole stepped back and admired the group of completely broken and defeated teachers in various states of undress. He took one last look at their feet. He had always fantasized about tickling his teachers or worshipping their feet. Today he got to do everything he ever wanted with them. And then some.

Cole beamed a smile and then gathered his things. He freed one of Ms. Parker’s hands so that eventually, she could get free and then untie the others. But it would give him the head-start he needed to get away from the angry bunch of teachers. As Cole slipped away, he held up the picture he took on his phone to remind them. He said, “Enjoy your summer vacation ladies. And don’t forget our deals next year...”

THE END

*cues up “Hot for Teacher” by Van Halen*

Thanks for reading everyone! I know the student/teacher fantasy is big for a lot of people so hopefully you had fun with this series. As always, if you really enjoyed reading my story then please let me know with a quick comment. Thanks again for your support!

What a great finale. The deals he made with each one of them matched perfectly. You are really great at writing long multi-part stories ^^

An excellent series...any chance to those deals take place in future stories....that would be a great continuation of the characters

Excellent finale! You are very good at these multi layer stories!

It's such a memorable story, especially in the development. I daresay Viewmaster may have learned some things from this for his later works as well. Congratulations Primal!

Would love to see like a year later, after they’ve kept up their end of the deal, they decide to extract some revenge

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back