• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sleeping on the job tickle (F/F) (FFM/F)

Treelover46

TMF Novice
It’s 9:00 am, Rachel and Sophia are working the closing shift at Bed Bath and Beyond. Rachel, the manager, is a 48 year old white lady. Sophia, a worker, is a 21 year old Latina who is quite beautiful. The two of them get along very well, and thank god for it. If it wasn’t for that their job would be the most boring thing on earth. They spend most of their shift packing things, talking, waiting for customers and that’s about it. However more often than not Sophia fell asleep somewhere. She would pull up a chair, put her feet up on something, and take a nap. Leaving Rachel alone looking at her phone or the security cameras. She didn’t really care, Sophia was a very good worker, and it’s not like there were a whole lot of customers coming in. If there were then Rachel would go and wake her up. So she never really interrupted her nap.

Looking at the security cameras, there were 3 customers inside the store. A woman, her son, and another woman by herself. Rachel saw Sophia on one of the screens. She was in the bed aisle. She had pulled up a chair and put her feet on one of the leg stools nearby. The store closed at 10:30, so Rachel still had an hour and a half to kill. While looking at Sophia, Rachel began thinking “What if someone tickled her feet.” In the position Sophia was in, she was basically asking to be messed with. If she really wanted to, she could have tickled her herself. But Rachel felt it would be more entertaining if strangers did it. The bed aisle was quite a popular area, so someone was bound to see her there at some point. The current customers were on opposite ends of the store, and were moving closer to the bed aisle. Seeing this Rachel had to work fast if she wanted to be entertained. She pulled out a paper and wrote on it “Please tickle my feet. While I am a heavy sleeper, try not to wake me up.” Once done writing she went over to Sophia and placed the paper so that customers would notice it and so that she wouldn’t be able to find it when she awoke. If everything went as Rachel hoped. Then Sophia would wake up, possibly without footwear, and have no idea what happened. Even if Sophia wanted to see the security footage she would still have no idea it was all Rachel’s doing. That is of course, if people actually tickle her feet.

Was it the most elaborate prank ever, no. Was it even really a prank or a good one at that, no. But Rachel would still get a kick out of it, and the ticklers probably would as well. Sophia was a very laid back person, so she probably wouldn’t be offended by people tickling her. And judging by her looks, it was pretty safe to assume that she took good care of her feet.

So there Rachel was, playing on her phone while monitoring the cameras. At the corner of her eye she realized the lone woman was about to enter the area of Sophia. Her eyes were glued to the screen. It took a few minutes, but eventually the woman stumbled upon Sophia. At first she paid her no attention but then she found the note. She picked it up, read it, and put it back. Rachel had a grin on her face, hoping that the woman would take the bait. The woman walked up to Sophia and snapped in front of her face, to see if she would wake up, she didn’t. Then the woman slowly walked down to Sophia's feet, which were covered by Nike sneakers. This time she tapped Sophia's Leg, once again to see if she would awake, and once again she didn’t. Then as gently as she could she grabbed the laces of Sophia's right shoe and began to untie it, constantly pausing and checking to see if Sophia woke up. Soon the shoe was untied, and the woman very carefully pulled it off. Revealing her white socks with pink toes and heels. Her shoe was placed to the side. Then the woman took her finger and lightly tickled her Big toe. Rachel watched in excitement, her plan worked. At least so far. And even though many would consider it to be a dumb prank, if you could even call it that. Rachel was very entertained by the whole thing.

After a few minutes the woman became a little more audacious. Now her goal was to get the sock off. While it was more of a challenge than the shoe, due to how close it is to the skin, it was far from a difficult task. The woman pinched the ankle of her sock and slowly peeled it off, again pausing whenever she felt Sophia move. Once off, her sock was placed on the inside of her already removed shoe. The woman paused for a moment to admire the beauty of Sophia's bare foot. It looked simply perfect. The skin looked soft and smooth. Her toes were the perfect length. And it had a nice smell, like coconuts and maybe a little lemon. Needless to say it didn’t take a rocket scientist to see that Sophia cared about hygiene. On top of that, her toes were painted hot pink with bright yellow flower designs on the big one. “How cute.” The woman whispered to herself while lightly caressing her sole. Then continuing with her original intent she began scratching Sophia’s bare soles with her nails. Seeing her toes scrunch up put the biggest smile on the woman’s face, she was having a blast. Realizing that Sophia probably won’t wake up, the woman decided to hold her big toe back, rendering it immovable, and tickle her smooth arch. Sophia’s reaction was exactly what the woman wanted, her other toes spread and wiggled in the most adorable way possible. Then the woman became even more adventurous when she stuck out her tongue and lightly began licking Sophia’s sole. She really had to be careful not to lick too hard. She only wanted to tickle Sophia, not soak her foot in saliva. While the woman took no sexual pleasure from licking her soft sole, she couldn’t help but deny that Sophia had quite delectable tootsies. After a few minutes of this the woman gave Sophia's big toe a quick kiss, picked up her purse and walked away, leaving Sophia's foot bare.

The woman walked up to the cash register, where Rachel was ready to ring her up. “Did you find everything you were looking for?” Asked Rachel.

“I did, and I have to say, that girl has some cute tootsies.” The woman said with a big smile.

The two said their farewells and then Rachel ran back to the security screen. To her luck, the mother and son were about to walk by Sophia, who somehow was still sound asleep. She kept her fingers crossed in hopes that at least one of them would go for her. Her prayers were answered when the boy, who was maybe 6 or 7, found the note. He showed it to his mom, who then told him no. While Rachel couldn’t hear what they were saying, she could tell based on the boys expression that he was upset. The two of them went to the aisle next door.

“Dammit.” Rachel said to herself.

But there was still hope when the boy began to wander around. He clearly wanted to go to Sophia, but was conflicted about doing so because of his mother. Once again Rachel was on the edge of her seat, anticipating whether the boy would disobey his mother or stay at her side. One could easily see that making a decision was a challenge for him. While his mother was looking at bed comforters, he was a few feet behind her looking at Sophia, biting his nails and pacing back and forth. Then Rachel saw him say something to his mom. She couldn’t tell what, but she was able to make out his mother responding “Ok, just stay nearby.” And after that she most likely said something along the lines of “I will be over here.”

After hearing his mother’s answer the boy walked over to Sophia. He stood by her feet and looked up and down her body. Then the boy quickly glanced back to see what his mother was doing. She had her back turned to him, and based on the looks of things, she would be spending at least a few minutes in that aisle. Meaning he didn’t have very long before she would come looking for him. Due to this reason every second counted.

Initially his plan was to tickle Sophias already barefoot, so as to save as much time as possible and not wake her up. But there was something about taking off her shoe that appealed to him. Maybe it was the fear of Sophia waking up, or his mother catching him. He found the adrenaline addictive and because of it Sophia's remaining shoe was untied and slid off in rapid succession. Then it was placed right beside her other one on the floor. Having no interest in tickling her socked foot, the boy immediately went to remove it. Once off it was placed inside of the empty shoe. Now the boy had both of her bare feet all to himself. Not wanting to waste any time he took his finger and began teasing the ball of her newly bared foot. Then with the other hand he drilled his finger in between her toes.

“How the fuck could someone sleep through that.” Rachel said to herself in astonishment. She knew Sophia was a deep sleeper, but never in a million years would she have guessed this much.

Even though she was essentially sleeping beauty at the moment, Sophia had a large grin on her face. If one didn’t know her, they would probably assume she was fake sleeping. But Rachel knew that Sophia's most ticklish spot on her body was her feet. If awake, she wouldn’t be able to sit still.

The boys attack on her feet went on for about a minute when suddenly he heard his mother say his name. He turned around and trembled with fear when he saw her walking towards him. Once in front of the boy she gave him a quick and quiet lesson on why he shouldn’t do that. Reason 1, sanitation, you never know where her feet could have been. Reason 2, personal space, you don’t just touch strangers without their permission. And reason 3, which was arguably the most important reason, because his mother said don’t do it. And because he disobeyed that rule, no more video games for the rest of the week. The two walked off into another aisle.

Now believing her entertainment was over for the night. Rachel stuck her face into her palms, bored out of her mind. With still an hour left before Sophia and her could leave, she still hungered for something to do. But not just anything, something that involved Sophia's gorgeous feet. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity, and while by no means did Rachel have a foot fetish, Sophia’s feet were on show for everyone to see. And considering the fact that Sophia was the equivalent of a corpse, there would be no way of her being caught. After contemplating what to do for a moment, she stood up and walked over to Sophia. On her way she saw the boy and mother looking at the kitchen appliances. She stopped for a moment and told them “If you two need anything I’ll be over here.” Both of them knew exactly where she was going, and now the mom was slightly intrigued. “What on earth was so interesting about tickling this girls feet?” She thought to herself.

Rachel sat down directly in front of her soles. Her weapon of choice was a feather she found from a torn pillow. The first target was Sophia’s toes. In which she dragged the feather between each and every one of them. Then the feather was twirled on each individual toe. Resulting in the most amazing toe scrunching anyone could have ever seen. Then from behind Rachel heard “Why are you doing that.” She turned around to see the mother standing there with her hands on her hips. Rachel gestured for her to stay quiet, in which she obliged.

Then in a soft tone, Rachel responded to her question with “Well, I’ve been working for the past 7 hours, I do the same things every night, when nobody comes in I just sit around and play on my phone. Sophia falls asleep quite often, leaving me to fend for myself. And before you tell me to not let her sleep, I must mention that she is a very hard working employee and I think she deserves a nap. So you bet your ass I’m going to want entertainment sometimes. I am also certain that Sophia wouldn’t be upset with me. And no matter how “childish” you might think it is, it’s actually quite fun.” Rachel looked at the woman with a face of annoyance, then she started to smile. “You wanna try.” She said while holding the feather out to her. The woman was baffled by Rachel’s question.

“I beg your pardon.” She responded. Rachel repeated the question to the woman, who had mixed feelings about it. “Um, I don’t really know. That seems kind of gross.” The woman said.

“Seriously? Just look at them, these are some of the cleanest feet you could come by.”

The woman was extremely conflicted. “Are you sure?” She said.

“If you don’t believe me, then come over and take a look yourself.” Said Rachel.

The woman then slowly walked over to inspect Sophia's feet. To her surprise, they were exactly how Rachel described them. Without a doubt these were the cleanest feet she had ever seen. She gently rubbed the ball of her foot, no sweat or anything, and they smelled nice. If the woman had to touch someone’s feet, then she would choose Sophia’s.

“What if she wakes up.” The woman said.

“Then we say some customers started it and that the temptation was too intense to resist. I mean come on lady, we’re tickling her, not raping her.”

After thinking about it for a moment, the woman gave in. “Alright fine.” She said while holding her hand out to receive the feather.

Rachel handed the feather to her, leaned back in her seat and said “Go for it.”

While at first she was nervous. Over time the woman became more and more confident with her tickling method. And soon ditched the feather and switched to her fingers. Her absolute favorite place to tickle was Sophia's arches, because they were easily the most ticklish spot and prompted the most reaction. Seeing all of the movement from her toes put the biggest smile on her face. “See, I told you it was fun.” Rachel said.

“Ok I admit it, you were right.” The woman responded.

She continued for a few seconds when suddenly the two of them heard “AH.” They both looked up to see Sophia with her eyes wide open, and a face of confusion. “Rachel, why is this woman tickling my feet.”

“Um...well.” Rachel didn’t want the fun to end, so she came up with another idea. “Fuck it.” She said as she proceeded to jump out of her seat and grab Sophia. She pulled her to the ground lying on her stomach and laid on top of her. Then she began tickling her armpits through her shirt. Causing Sophia to scream and kick her legs around in an effort to get her off. But Rachel was much larger and stronger than Sophia, who was incredibly petite. “Help me out here, get on her legs and tickle those feet of hers.” Now completely on board with Rachel’s mischievous acts the woman grabbed Sophia's flailing legs one by one. Eventually being able to get them to the floor and sit on top of them. Now there was no hope for Sophia to get out. Both of the women weighed far too much for her to be able to wiggle out. All of the commotion heard by the boy, who was sitting on a display chair playing with his mother's phone, made his curiosity spike. Causing him to stand and walk over to see what was going on.

Once there he said “Mommy, I thought you said we shouldn’t touch other people.”

“No sweety, I said without their permission. She gave us permission to cheer her up. So that’s what we’re doing, would you like to join us?”

Due to the fact that he was just an innocent child who believed everything his mother said, without giving it any thought he agreed. Both him and his mother sat on a leg and used their own methods to tickle Sophia. Her soles were a playground for the two of them. The mother kept going for her arch, and also informed her son that they were her most ticklish spot. To which he had to ask what it was. Once told he went for it as well, using his fingers as a drill. But he would always find himself going back to her cute toes. There was something about them that he just found so captivating. Maybe it was the look of them, the way they spread apart, or how they would move in correspondence with Sophia's laughter. For example when she would give long high pitched screams her toes would scrunch up. But with short bursts of laughter they would spread, and boy could they spread far.

Back at her torso Rachel had stuck her hands up Sophia's shirt, and tease her breasts, which were quite ticklish. Not wanting to ruin the child’s innocence she decided to keep Sophia's shirt on, although it would have been much easier to access her nipples. The mother and son were so focused on her sexy feet that they had zero interest in what Rachel was doing. So she was free to tickle her breasts as much as she wished.

“RAHAHACHEEEHELL WHAAHAHAT THUHUHU FUHUHUHUHUCKKKK.” Sophia screamed.

“Woah woah, there’s a child in here Soph, watch that mouth of yours.” Rachel said.

“FFUHUHUCCKK OHOHOHOHOOFF.”

“Alright, you asked for it. Could you two pick up the intensity back there? Rachel said in reference to the mother and son.” Then the two did exactly that. The mother stuck her face into Sophia’s sole and began licking the arch and using her free hand to tickle the toes. Then she held the toes back and licked up and down the ball. Following in his mother’s footsteps the boy licked Sophia's toes. Unlike his mother and Rachel the boy had to really try and keep Sophia’s leg down, because he was so small. The best position for him was straddled to her leg using both of his arms to keep her ankle down. While it would have been much easier to tickle her with both his hands and tongue, it was the only way to keep her leg down.

Sophia screamed and hollered as she felt the boy lick between her toes, the mother scratch at her heels, and Rachel use a feather to tickle her nipples. She had tears running down her face, and while it was torture for her, she did find it slighly arousing.

The torment went on for about 30 minutes when finally Rachel got off her, soon followed by the mother. The boy was still latched onto her leg licking her soles while Sophia tried her best to get him off without kicking him in the face. Eventually Rachel and the mother had to step in and pry the boy off. Sophia lied there for a moment to catch her breath while the others watched her.

“You all good.” Rachel asked.

“*Panting* Ya, I just need to catch my breath.”

“Okay, but first do you think you can help these two check out.”

Still panting Sophia agreed and after a little assistance from Rachel she got up on her feet. Not even bothering to put her shoes on she walked them down to the cash registers barefoot. The only noise anyone could hear was her soles slapping the floor. Once at the cash registers she rang them for a pillowcase and a bottle of water. After handing them their receipt she told them to have a good night in which the woman responded with “You too, and by the way, the nail polish on your toes is cute.” Sophia looked down at her toes, wiggled them for a moment and looked back at the woman.

“Thank you.” She said.

The mother and son walked out. Still exhausted Sophia shambled back to where her torture had just happened. There Rachel sat in the chair holding Sophia's sneakers in each hand. “What the fuck was that all about?” Sophia said while reaching for her shoes.

“THAT, is what happens when you fall asleep on the job.” Rachel said.

“What happened?” Sophia said.

“Well to make a long story short a few strangers saw your feet on the stool and tickled them. You were basically asking for it, having your feet up on the stool and all.”

“So this whole time I’ve been getting tickled.Where were you?” Sophia said with the most bewildered face ever.

“I was working, sorting stuff, checking out customers, you know how it is. I saw the mother tickling you and thought, hey that looks like harmless fun, why don’t I join in. And I admit I got a little carried away with the whole boob thing, so my bad on that. Are you gonna quit now.”

Still torn on the matter Sophia responded “No, it was kind of fun. And as for the boob thing, don’t stress about it. It didn’t really bother me”

“Sweet, and by the way your feet got a lot of compliments.” Rachel said

“I’m flattered, and maybe we can do it again some time. I’m guessing those people were quite happy when they left, ESPECIALLY that boy.” Sophia responded.

“Maybe, but for now, let’s close everything up.” Said Rachel.

Having now put her shoes and socks back on Sophia got up and assisted Rachel in closing the store. The two of them then said their goodbyes and went their separate ways. And on her way back home Sophia couldn’t help but think about how much fun being tickled was.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back