• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First experience when I was 21 (M/M)

RenwaldoVan

TMF Regular
Gay ler here. When I was younger one of the first guys I started seeing regularly would tickle me all the time - and it wasn't even intentional on his part. I was just super sensitive everywhere. I used to be extremely ticklish.

The first time we met up it was under the guise of him 'training' me as he was a boxer/bodybuilder, and I was super skinny with little muscle and no fat on me. He had me show up in a t-shirt and gym shorts. He told me I should sit on the floor and start doing sit-ups so he could see how many I could do before having to stop. He leaned down and held my feet flat to the floor to make sure I was doing them properly. I was only 21 and started to get a boner almost immediately, more from nerves than anything else I think. Although having a fit older guy in front of me grasping my ankles wearing nothing but silky basketball shorts and a tanktop so tight I could see his clearly defined abs straining against the fabric wasn't helping me will it back down either. Haha.

When he noticed me panting and sweating a little he told me to stop, then he moved behind me and sat down. He said he wanted to feel how tense my stomach and lower back muscles got under just that brief burst of sit-ups. It was all still just under the guise of him being a fitness trainer, and I was a client. This made it easier for me to accept because I had no experience and was super nervous. I knew I was gay but had never done anything with a guy yet. Like letting him touch me. He slipped his fingers under my shirt and slowly felt up my back, sides and stomach. I remember getting goosebumps as he painstakingly dragged his fingertips up my stomach to just under my ribs. When he reached my nipples I tensed up and kind of involuntarily slammed my arms down to my side. He laughed and apologized. I guess he could tell I was nervous. But then a few minutes later he was peeling my shirt up and feeling up my torso again, with me lying back against his strong chest my arms stretched up, vulnerable. It was purely to examine my muscles, and totally not gay. Haha he pretended not to notice my raging erection tenting my shorts as he felt me from the waistband up. The false premise he maintained made it easier for me, even as it got less and less believable. Haha

To make a long story short in our following meetings after that the foreplay would always start with pinning me on my back. Him grinding against me fully clothed, hiking my shirt up and lightly teasing his fingertips and then his tongue up my twinkish tummy to my nipples, and then slowly back down my ribs again. He was really good at gauging my response. It was never enough to make me laugh and push him off, just enough to have me arch my back and squirm making quiet breathy noises. My upper stomach and sides were the worst. I'd try to keep still but arching my back and gasping was like a reflex action. My pits were off limits though, same with my crotch or feet. It was just too sensitive and I didn't enjoy the sensation because it was too extreme for me, and not sexy. It would be a few meetings like that before I let him do anything more like take my pants off or touch my boner - even if just through my underwear. Although I would always be rock hard and dripping pre. Eventually I found it felt really good when he teased my underarms as long as the touches were super light and not too fast. The tongue-tip flickering there was the worst torture though, but I learned to bear it and even enjoy it.

I'm nowhere near that ticklish at all now, but I think that initial sexual encounter is where I developed the kink. Now because of my own (unfortunate) lack of sensitivity in that regard I consider myself more of a ler. I'm just not sensitive enough to give a reaction when guys try to tickle me now, and they don't get as much out of it because I'm not responsive enough for them. Which is too bad because I desperately want to relive that experience of feeling vulnerable and being teased like that again.

Hey thanks! Haha I look back on it fondly, although at the time his constant teasing made my nerves a fucking wreck! Haha

Very hot. What a wonderful experience. Thanks for sharing it!

And don't worry about not being as ticklish anymore. You never know, it may change overtime and you'll become more sensitive again.
Being a ler is still lots of fun anyway, haha.

I'm glad people think so. I wasn't sure this would get much of a response on here because it's m/m. Most of the guys in this community (not just on this forum) seem to be more interested in females.

I'm glad people think so. I wasn't sure this would get much of a response on here because it's m/m. Most of the guys in this community (not just on this forum) seem to be more interested in females.

I get what you mean, but just keep looking and you'll find more male M/M fans here.

Forgive me if bumping old threads up like this isn't allowed. I just didn't want to lose track of this. Here is the only place I ever typed it all out, I've never saved it anywhere else.

Hey Renwaldo! I'm a gay lee myself. I've been hesitant also about posting M/M because it seems like there are few interested but it's nice to see that number growing. I would love to hear more of your experiences and any fiction you'd like to write too. M/M could always use more love in the forum.

Hey Renwaldo! I'm a gay lee myself. I've been hesitant also about posting M/M because it seems like there are few interested but it's nice to see that number growing. I would love to hear more of your experiences and any fiction you'd like to write too. M/M could always use more love in the forum.

Hey I got your friend request, thank you! I'm afraid I'm not much of a writer, and I'm far too self conscious to write about anything smutty. This was easy to put down because it actually happened but I doubt I'd be able to make up anything like this on my own.

Please message me back if you want to chat. I'd love to talk more with you. Admittedly I'm more active on Discord and Kik than here though, so give me your id's if you're on either of those apps.

Forgive me if bumping old threads up like this isn't allowed. I just didn't want to lose track of this. Here is the only place I ever typed it all out, I've never saved it anywhere else.

This deserved a bump! Thanks for the read mate!

I'm a gay ler and with more posts like this, it can only be a good thing and will bring M/M tickling out from the shadows a bit on TMF.

This deserved a bump! Thanks for the read mate!

I'm a gay ler and with more posts like this, it can only be a good thing and will bring M/M tickling out from the shadows a bit on TMF.

I'm glad it's being so positively received. I was worried it wouldn't be because the majority of people here appear to be strictly straight.

Yeah....This was hot to me too, but I'm just a gal who loves m/m stories. ❤️

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back