• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seems like the place for these kinda posts....

Donjohn

I feel compelled to share something that has been on my mind for a little while now and I suppose no one would probably understand better than this group of people.

Tickling has been THE major influence on my sexuality for as long as I can remember (with feet being a close second). My sexual fantasies have been dominated by thoughts of tickling beautiful women, both real and imaginary. I've been a member of TMF since I was 18 (now 32). And I've even had actually had the chance to tickle a few lees, one of whom I met on TMF. Tickling, or at least the thought of tickling, has been a huge part of my internal life. However, as much pleasure as it's brought me, it's also always been something I've felt embarrassed about. I've never felt comfortable with it and aside from 2 lees I've met in my life, I've never shared this part of me with anyone.

Now I've been in a serious relationship for several years. She's the best and I love her very much. But I don't think I'll ever feel comfortable enough to share this with her. And when I think about it, that makes me feel sad. Not that I think she'd like break up with me on the spot or anything. Truth be told she's been pretty accepting of my foot fetish, which I have told her about. And our sex life truly is great. I just can't see myself ever disclosing this part of myself. Though it's completely on me, I'm simply too embarrassed. Sometimes it just makes me feel a little sad.

I'm not really looking for advice, just really wanted to get that out. I kinda feel a little better having just said it.

Thanks for listening.

DJ

If you've been in a relationship for several years, and you think she's worthy of knowing about this, JUST DO IT.

It can be unusual at first because of embarrassment, but that is simply an aspect of yourself that you should reveal with people when you figure they and you are ready.

Do not be embarrassed, because that shows you are ashamed of yourself. You think about these things all the time, so why not share them with the person you're romantically involved with?

My uncle has a saying, "Ain't nothing to it, but to do it."

Don't agonize over it, just do it, and see where it goes.

I hope you find a solution, fam. Not gonna offer any advice but you can PM if you'd like some

Thanks for the positive messages guys. I know it seems silly. It feels silly, but real too. But nice to be supported

DJ

Good luck man. I hope you were able to resolve your issue. I was in a similar position as you.

I’ve been a long time member of this board and tickling is a huge part of my life, but I was always uncomfortable with the thought of sharing it with anyone else. My wife and I began dating towards the end of college, when I moved out of a shared apartment and into my own one bedroom place. We were lying in bed one day and, for whatever reason, I decided to (partially)let the cat out of the bag. This wasn’t information dump about my desire as seen on tickle videos, just a simple conversation about being turned on by tickling her. She was worried i was going to tell her I was into something more sinister but she was cool with it.

Although she is the definition of vanilla when it comes to sexuality, she was open to it and didn’t reject me. I say this with the caveat that there is a gulf between my desires and what we participate in. She is aware of those desires and still isn’t comfortable/ready for them. It’s a constant work in progress, one that I don’t mind working with on. With that said, I still consider myself lucky to have a wife I think is beautiful, is very ticklish, and is open letting me have my fun.

I wouldn’t consider this advice because every situation is different. I just wanted to show you that the situation a lot of us fear isn’t always the outcome.

Hey dj i know exactly how you feel. ... ok, well maybe not exactly. I am an asexual. In truth, an actually aromantic asexual. So, not only do i not want to fuck, i also really don't want people to do sweet nothings for me.

That being said, i am a lee. Because i cannot put enough "o's" in saying i looooove it. But it's not a sex thing for me and it never was. I'm uncomfortable sharing it though with people in real life because a, it lies within the "freak flag" umbrella and my area particularly does not like freak flags flying for any reason. B, as soon as i say that word i get a big stupid grin on my face and people will pick up on that and think I'm about to assault them and i don't want to make them uncomfortable. Or even worse since I'm female and essentially a warm meat bag to some people, they'll use it to their advantage. In real life having a deviance of any sort is hard. I get it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back