• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your first experience/session!

Haven't had one yet, but would be interested in any guidance on how to make it happen.

It's inspiring to hear that some of you found partners who share the tickle fetish for your first experience. Many of these sound like fantasies come true. I wish I could share something similar, but my first real tickling sessions was one for $.

I had it with a professional switch who went by the name of Luna at a pro dungeon in East SF Bay called Fantasymakers. She was really sweet. She was in her early twenties, as was I. I watched her strip down to her panties and dance erotically in front of me, which has always been my favorite prelude to a tickle session. I cuffed her hands over her head in a standing position and spent a few minutes wiggling my fingers in the air close to her skin but not touching her yet. She squirmed and tried to get away as far as the restraints allowed her, which wasn't very far, even though her feet were completely free. But I could tell she really was really was telling the truth when she said on her profile that she was VERY ticklish because of how squirmy the mere anticipation of being tickled made her. I started with light spidery fingertip tickles to her sides and ribs, exploring her belly and breasts too. I quickly realized that she was not much of a laugher or giggler, but a shrieker instead, which made her ticklishness feel more genuine to me. I also realized that the her soft, smooth armpits were her trouble spot. The shrieks would become louder and desperate whenever I approached the area. One memorable detail about her was the way adorable way she tried to evade my fingers, by pulling back and then stepping forward and pushing her body into mine, wrapping her legs around my back in a sexy way. I also remember offering her a break from the tickling and making her remove her panties and dance completely naked in front of me just for a few minutes before putting her back into bondage, this time with a spreader bar cuffed to her feet and her ability to move even more minimized. We can only had about 10 or 15 mins left by that point, so I turned the intensity up, focusing on her armpits and inner thighs. Afterwards, we took a few minutes to recover and lightly cuddle. Out meeting ended with a warm hug and a casual kiss.

Obviously it couldn't have been as fulfilling as a real connection with a fellow tickle freak, but it was a good experience overall and a good memory to revisit. Great thread :)

Met a guy (from here I belive.. this was a long time ago haha) and went to his place. He had straps. It was life changing. Played with him one more time after that and never saw him again. Wonder how he is doin... hahaha

I played with a guy I found off of here. He brought the equipment and we switched off. He didn't get tickled nearly as long as I did because we were so new we didn't know about safewords. I remember pitifully asking him to stop and by the time it was his turn he didn't have much time left. I am way more experienced now.

My first "session" was probably 12 years ago. It wasn't a session so much as I went to a spa that gave happy endings. Rather than doing the illegal act at the time, when the girl offered it to me I instead told her I'd give her the money to let me tickle her feet. The exchange was made and it was a great experience.

I was in my last year of secondary school, so we were both 18. The girl I was with was ridiculously kinky. Beyond belief in fact. She wanted to "try something" that I wasn't too happy to try.

So we came to a compromise & an agreement. She was tied to my bed within the hour. Was delightful.

A guy in my class during my senior year (we were 18) would always tickle me. Every single day. It was embarrassing but got me horny as hell. Maybe he knew it turned me on because he consistently did it, without fail.

My first session was in my college years -- in my college dorm room! I was an undergraduate at a very large state university in Florida. A beautiful blonde agreed to be tied and tickled for an hour. I am primarily a foot-tickler, so I spent most of my time on her beautiful soles, but I did spend a little time attacking her ribs and sides as well. She also agreed to try something new to her (and something I have come to love) -- she masturbated while I tickled her feet. At first, it was difficult for her to concentrate, but she eventually found the tickling sensations to be positive and playful, and she got herself off in no time. After she got dressed, she told me that she enjoyed it quite a bit... it was a damned shame that she transferred to another school in another state.

My next session was with the woman that would become my wife (now ex-wife), in my tiny apartment in upstate New York in January 1998. I moved there for a graduate degree. I'll spare you the details, but it was much more X-rated... and we got to see each other as often as we could. We started dating on Valentine's Day Weekend 1998... we moved in with each other on May 1, 1998... I proposed to her during Valentine's Day Weekend 1999... we got married in late September 2000... but problems reared their ugly heads, and we split amicably in August 2003. We wish each other well, and we've moved on with our lives.

It was back in 2011, wow seems like a lifetime ago now! With a delightful young lady I met through this site actually! We did meet a few times after as she was fairly local and play was very stimulating..

Sure I've had other sessions with other play partners, but I'll always remember her as my first!

I have no idea if she is still on the scene..

My first session took place roughly two months ago. After being very silent on it for years, I summoned what little courage I have and asked a very good and close friend of mine if she was willing to help explore my kink. After agreeing to it and establishing the boundaries of our respective consent, we met up at my place.

As we previously discussed, I stripped down to my underwear and lay down on my bed without any bondage. She opened my little chest to tickle toys (make-up brushes, feather duster, feathers etc.) and opened our little meetp up by brushing and feathering my body all over. Unfortunately, it turned out I'm not ticklish to soft sensations, even though it felt relaxing. A little miffed, she put those tools away and skillfully scribbled her fingers on my belly. Now I was giggling and twisting a little. It even got her laughing with me, it was awesome. She tickled me like that for a while and quickly figured out that my underarms, and my belly and my back were my most ticklish spots. Her fingers zeroed in on those immediatly and laughed for what felt like hours.

After some time, she even tied my arms to my bed with her scarf which made the whole experience even more thrilling. I really enjoy the sensation of being exposed to another person. It lets me really let go and enjoy the tickling.

After stopping, we both agreed that it was a great bonding opportunity for both of us and our friendship grew ever closer. Nowadays, she even suggests that I be tickled, so I hope even she gets some enjoyment out of it.

Anyways, here is my tale, I hope you enjoyed it^^

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back