• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Keri's Insane Foot Tickle Training [Parts 1 - 7] (*f/f FEET, very cruel)

shock

TMF Regular
Keri's Insane Foot Tickle Training [Parts 1 - 10] (*f/f FEET, very cruel)

PART 1

Susan was sitting in her office in Cygnus System’s underground facility. Sipping on a cup of coffee, the 40 years old looked through the files the secretary had left on her desk this morning. They’ve brought in a new girl a few days ago, and judging from the file, she was a very promising addition.
Keri, a 18 years old ballerina, was a natural beauty - petite, long brown hair, green eyes, slim. However, the best thing about her were her feet. Susan was a true foot lover - which certainly helped when working for the company - and she really enjoyed looking at all the photos in the file. There were a few headshots and full body pictures, but most of the photos showed close-ups of Keri’s well pedicured bare feet from various perspectives and in different positions. The girl had long, even toes, soft looking soles, big round meaty heels and delicate ankles, and - this was the part that put a big smile on Susan’s face - Keri seemed to have the highest arches she had ever seen. Susan had a special weakness for high-arched girls, and the staff provided her with plenty of photos of Keri's deep, curvy arches.
As Susan was flipping through hundreds and hundreds of photos, she almost spilled her coffee in excitement. The ballerina definitely had some of the best feet of all of Cygnus System’s girls. Susan was sure she will become a big star.

Keri had already undergone all the preparation and procedures - thorough pedicure, cleaning, testing and physical examination - and was now waiting in her cell for her first assignment after Susan’s assessment.

Susan took the elevator to sub-level 4 where they put all the new girls. The clacking of her heels echoed through the hallway as she was passing cells left and right until she stopped at cell number 124. She swiped her card, the heavy door slid open, and she entered. The room was all in white and brightly lit. One of the walls was basically a giant LCD screen, showing a video of forest trees in the wind, and sounds of birds were being played back through invisible speakers - a feature that was designed to make living underground a bit more bearable. Apart from a chair, a small table and a bed right in the middle of the room, there wasn’t much else. Sitting on the edge of that bed: An obviously frightened girl - Keri.

“Good morning, sweetheart.” Susan smiled at her. “I hope you did rest a little?”

Keri was dressed like all new Cygnus girls - a snug white straitjacket, arms behind her back, and blue jeans, rolled up right under her knees. A chain led from a leather collar around her neck to a ring on the the bed, and a big black ballgag kept her quiet.
She was drooling helplessly. Her legs where tied together with heavy leather straps above and below the knees and at the ankles. Her feet were bare, the nails painted in a light blue, as requested by Susan. A small leather strap tied her big toes tightly together.

The first encounter with the new girls was the part Susan loved the most. She sat down on the chair in front of Keri, looking her straight in the eyes while moving the small table between them.

“I’m sure you do have a lot of questions, my darling. I am here to give you some answers. But first, let’s have a look at those pretty feet of yours, shall we?”
She pointed at the table. “Put your feet up here and show me your soles.”

The girl obeyed, shifted her weight and leaned back a little, and in one fluid motion, raised her legs and put her bare feet on the table. Despite the severe bondage, she managed to do it quite elegantly.

“Good girl."

Susan marvelled at the sight of that gorgeous pair of young, naked female feet in front of her, and she smiled as she took an even closer look at Keri’s soles, almost touching them with her face - delicate, buttery soft and smooth, with just a few wrinkles around the center of the arch. Her feet were even more beautiful in real than in the photos. The pedicure department did an excellent job as well as there was not a single hard or dry spot on her soles.

“Very good. Now spread your toes as far as you can."

Keri did as she was told and fanned her long toes out as wide as she could. A nice, big spread. Not much special training needed. Susan was extremely pleased.

“Nice and wide. You’re a natural. Very good. We will still improve your toe flexibility quite a bit, but that's a pretty good start. Now point your feet and pull back your toes as hard as you can. Let me see those arches!"

Keri, the trained ballerina, knew exactly what was asked from her. She flexed her feet as hard as she could. As she did, Susan ran the tip of her index finger softly and slowly all over the wrinkles of Keri's deep, curvy arches. The girl slightly wiggled her toes as she felt the light touch on her soles, but somehow managed to still keep her feet arched. The scientist smiled. Really, just so much better than in the pictures, she thought.

"Excellent. Now this is the exact position I want to see whenever I enter this room - feet pointed hard, toes pulled back. Understood?"

Keri nodded shyly.

"Excellent. Your arches are already very high, but we will still be able to improve them quite a bit."

Susan pressed a button on her tablet, and the forest and the bird sounds vanished. Instead, the company logo appeared on the screen.

“I am now going to tell you what you’re here for. You’ve been collected by Cygnus. We specialize in training young girls to fulfill some very special desires of some very special clients. When we think you’re ready, we will either sell you, or transfer you to another facility to further perfect your training. Nod if you understand.”

Keri nodded, but Susan doubted she understood much.

“You are a stunning beauty, from head to toe.” Susan smiled. “But the only thing our clients are interested in, is this - ” She pointed at Keri’s bare feet.

“That’s right, Keri. Your feet. It’s all about your feet. Our clients do pay us a lot of money if we provide them with young, pretty girls with beautiful feet such as yours. Flexible feet. Extremely … sensitive feet." She paused. "You will be trained to be …”

Susan leaned over and whispered the next words in Keri’s ear in her sweetest, softest voice.

… a premium foot-tickling slavegirl.”

Keri gasped into her gag, her eyes widened in terror. Susan already knew from the file that the girl was extremely ticklish on her feet. She perfectly understood Keri’s desperation. Not that she cared much, though.

“Yes, that’s what you’re here for. Of course, you will be barefoot for the rest of your stay, all the time. No more socks or shoes for you - the only footwear allowed for footgirls like you is nail polish, anklets and toe-rings. Your feet will be trained every single day. Our experts will meticulously enhance their flexibility, shape and especially their sensitivity with only the most advanced methods and techniques available. Your soles will be stimulated for hours and hours, and you will become more and more ticklish by the second. Every day, you will be pushed beyond your limits, until we’re satisfied with your performance.”

Susan smiled.

“From now on, being tickled on your bare feet will be your only purpose. Every single second, you will live, think, breath, feel, embrace foot tickling.”

Keri’s face had turned completely pale. She was clearly in shock. A hundred thoughts raced through her mind. What this woman just explained to her in such a calm, soothing voice sounded like an absolute nighmare. She was already horribly ticklish on her feet, she even hated having her feet lightly touched - and those people wanted to even enhance her ticklishness and exploit it! She would go insane. Tears started to run silently down her cheeks.

A computer animation appeared on the screen: A metal box sliding out of a wall, a lid opening, the camera paning to reveal all sorts of straps, tubes and hoses inside the box.

“This is where you, like all our footgirls, will spend a lot of time here at Cygnus, Keri: The isolation compartment. Have a good look at it. You will be placed inside, tightly secured and strapped down. You will then be hooked up to our complex web of tubes, life-supporting systems, nutritioning and monitoring devices. A young girl like yourself could easily be kept in there for an almost limitless amount of time. It’s tight, soundproof and complety dark in there, and you will neither see, nor hear - unless we want you to. And you will most certainly not move, not an inch of your body. This will help you to completely focus on the beautiful ticklish sensations on your bare feet which are the only body parts outside of that box. Your feet will be placed in padded openings which close around your ankles, and most of the time, your toes will be spread apart and tightly secured in that position so that we can easily access all of your most sensitive spots, while you can’t move your feet away. You see: You won’t be able do a thing about the stimulation your sensitive soles are going to receive. We will tickle every inch of your pretty feet, as intensively as we want, for as long as we want, and you will simply have to completely submit to it."

This was absolutely insane. Keri was getting more and more desperate and started to violently shake in her bondage. Her toes twitched.

“Now let’s have a look at your stats from the first examination.”

A chart popped up on the screen, showing a picture of Keri’s bare feet. Various areas of her soles have been highlighted in different colors, ranging from yellow to orange to red. Most of the spots where bright red.

Sensitivity Level 4 - Beginner

Heels - 83 %
Arches - 99 %
Soles - 99 %
Toes 95 %

Total - 94 %

Special Focus: Center of the Arch

“I can see why you’re freaking out. Those are fantastic stats for a newcomer like you. You’re already a level 4. We have girls in here who didn’t achieve those kind of stats after months of intensive training. You really can become a top level girl if we push you hard enough. And since you don’t need a lot of foot flexibility and arch training, we can dive right into the endurance tickle training. Tomorrow, you’re going to wake up in the isolation box, and you are not going to leave it for quite some time.”

She could see that Keri didn’t like that at all.

“But before that, let's have some light-hearted fun right now."

Suddenly, Susan grabbed the petite girl by the shoulders, violently rolled her around on her belly, pushed her on the bed and quickly started to strap her down with heavy leather buckles that she pulled out from under the mattress. She tied her upper body to the bed, her shoulders, back and waist, and then she used the rest of the straps to secure the thighs, knees and ankles. Keri was now pinned snuggly to the bed, face down, soles up, and Susan carefully ran her fingers over the bondage, checking for any possible slack, tightening it some more here and there until Keri really couldn’t move anymore.

‘’Do you feel helpless now, sweet girl?’’

Keri whimpered into her gag.

"Oh, of course you do."

Susan now produced a large, stiff looking feather and showed it to Keri’s face, smiling.

‘’I bet you can guess what is going to happen with that, am I right?’’

Keri whimpered again.

“That’s right. I am going to feather your sweet soles now, darling. Now, arch your feet for me like you did before!”

A scared Keri obeyed, flexing her feet as hard as she could. Susan now sat on top of Keri's legs, facing her upturned soles, pinning them down even more with her weight. With one hand, Susan grabbed Keri’s big toes and gently pulled them back, so that they were now completely trapped under Keri's own feet, stretching her soles as taut as a drum, accentuating the balls of her feet and her high arches even more. Susan kept her hand there to hold the toes back. The feather in her other hand was now carefully positioned at the center of Keri's left sole. She turned her head towards Keri.

"If I hold your toes back like this, it really pulls all the delicate nerve endings to the surface, rendering your soft soles so much more ticklish. Isn't that wonderful?"

Keri wasn't really sure if that was such a good thing.

"Now spread your toes some more for me, darling."

Keri tried. Of course, only her small toes managed to move and pop out, the rest was still in Susan's firm grip - exactly what Susan wanted to see.

"Very good. Keep them like that. Ready?"

Keri wasn't ready at all. She tried to squirm, to no avail.

"Good! Let's go."

Susan started to slowly and carefully stroke the hard tip of the feather all over Keri’s completely defenseless, soft bare sole. Up and down, up and down, again and again, all over her deep, curvy arch. Keri began to giggle uncontrollably into her gag. The light kiss of the feather on her stretched out sole tickled as hell. Keri felt so incredibly vulnerable. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to scrunch her toes.

"Keep your toes spread!"

The girl obeyed immediately.

‘’Good girl. Now... does it tickle when I do that?”

With the tip of the feather, she began to draw tiny delicate circles all around the sensitive center of Keri’s high arches, her focus point. The circles grew bigger and bigger until the feather finally spiraled back to where it came from. Susan repeated that cycle over and over again. Keri was hysterical, desparately laughing into her gag.

“Looks like it does! Your soles are so sensitive, honey."

She licked her upper lip with her tongue.

“What about here? Does that tickle? Or here? Yes, that’s a good spot here!”

Susan, the expert tickler, made sure to caress every wrinkle of Keri’s arches with the greatest of care.

"Just look how this feather is running all over your helpless bare soles, darling. I'm carefully tickling every single wrinkle, and you can't do a thing about it!"

Susan was enjoying herself.

"Please... please stop! No more tickling!"

Despite the gag, Susan understood quite well what Keri was saying - she has heard these muffled words many, many times from other desperate girls.

"Oh, of course I am not going to stop, what are you thinking, honey? I am going to tickle your feet all night long! All I want from you is laughing, begging and suffering."

The especially tender spot right at the center of Keri's right sole was being tickled over and over again, slowly and meticulously, and every time the feather scratched over the sensitive skin again, Keri felt more and more ticklish. The effect on her was devastating. She struggled as much as she could, however, her bondage rendered her completely immobile, and her feet were still in the firm grip of Susan. As horrible as the ticklish sensations on her bare soles were, she just had to take it.

Now and then, the feather would continue its way down to the big round balls of her feet or between her spread apart pinky toes. Keri tried her best to wiggle her toes a little to lessen the effect of the tickles, but whenever she did, Susan immediately commanded Keri to spread them again - and her grip holding them back was too strong and firm anyway.

‘’How about this spot, is that good?” she teased as she started to draw fine lines where the toe stems met the balls of her feet.

Keri struggled. She was laughing hard into her gag.

“Oh yes! That’s a great spot. Let’s stay here for a few more minutes."

Keri managed to scream a muffled "Stooooop! Pleeeeeease!!" into her gag.

"Oh no, my darling! I'm not going to stop! I will continue to feather your exquisitely ticklish soles for as long as I want! And there's absolutely nothing you can do about it."

She now started to direct her attention to Keri's left little toe, slowly and carefully feathering it, from the tip to the base and back again. This treatment seemed to drive the poor girl absolutely insane.

"Wonderful reaction, honey! Let's stay here for some time, ok?"

Susan kept the feather focused on Keri's little toe for two full hours before finally moving on. The careful scratching of the feather's tip all over her toe drove the poor girl absolutely insane.

The feathering went on and on. Susan made absolutely sure to tickle every single wrinkle of Keri’s soles, again and again, slowly and carefully. Every now and then she would focus on an especially ticklish spot.

Keri was hysterical.

After six long hours, Susan finally slowed down.

“That was so much fun, sweetheart. A little warm up for all that’s about to follow.”

Keri was completely exhausted. Susan released Keri's toes from her grip and slowly ran the feather halfway between the fourth and pinky toe of her right foot.
She left it stuck in there, leaned over and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead.

“Remember, it will get worse than that. So much worse. See you tomorrow, darling!"

Susan didn't even care to untie her. She smiled, turned on her heels and left the desperate girl in her room.

PART 2

The next day, Susan entered the control center where, through a window, she could see Keri’s isolation compartment. Keri had already been put into her small box by the staff half an hour ago. The box had been slid back in the wall compartment and locked into place. Keri’s freshly pedicured bare feet, side by side, were the only body parts protruding from the wall, at perfect eye level. Her heels were in the firm grip of heavy metal braces, her big toes were clamped tightly together. Her other toes were spread widely apart and fixed in that position with small metal clamps, leaving her big gorgeous soles completely vulnerable and immobile. Keri couldn’t move an inch.

The only thing Susan loved more than female feet was to see them in such severe, inescapable bondage, completely helpless and ready to be tickled.

There were a lot of screens in the control room. Some of them showed medical readings, a very large monitor showed both of Keri’s soles, and a row of twenty smaller monitors showed extreme close-ups of different parts of her feet - her heels, each toe, her arches - overlayed with graphics and sensitivity numbers. Another screen showed the live-feed of the infrared camera pointing at Keri’s face inside the box. Keri was gagged with a ballgag, there was an oxygene mask covering here face, and she wore some sort of headset which completely covered her eyes.

Susan pushed a button on the desk which allowed her voice to be heard inside the box.

“Good morning, sweetheart” she whispered into the microphone. “I’m sure you’re curious what we have in store for you today.”

She could see that Keri’s heartrate increased.

“I’m going to give you a live-feed of your beautiful bare soles so you can see exactly what is going on.”

She pushed another button which turned on Keri’s headset. The heartrate increased even more - Keri could now see, in extreme close up, the bare bottoms of her own feet - completely helpless, toes spread widely apart.

“You really do have some great feet, honey, don't you think? Enjoying the view? I surely do!”

Susan laughed.

"Today, we will start by thoroughly analyzing the sensitivity of your feet again. The preliminary examination gave us a general idea, but it wasn't very accurate."

Keri didn't like the sound of this.

"We are now going to use high precision laser beams to map out every inch, every wrinkle, every nook and cranny of your feet. Don't worry, the laser is only slightly penetrating the skin, but it will carefully stimulate the nerve endings of your feet while measuring your reaction to the tickling."

Keri started to breathe heavily.

"Ok, darling. Let's start, shall we?"

Susan pushed a few buttons to start the sequence. With a deep hum, dozens of thin blue laser beams appeared, aiming right at the tip of Keri's left pinky toe. The sudden, precise, intense ticklish sensation on her little toe was absolutely insane! It tickled like hell! Keri was screaming into her gag, and she would have jumped through the roof if the bondage didn't held her firmly in place. Keri's little toe twitched just a little bit because of the intense ticklish sensations it was receiving. It didn't move a lot, but enough to catch Susan's attention.

"Oh, we have a little toe-wiggler here! Trying to move your toes away, honey, huh? Not going to let that happen!"

Susan pushed a few buttons, and the metal clamps started to move even further apart, tighting around Keri's poor toes and stretching them out even more. Her toes were now extremely spread out and completely immobile. Keri gasped into her gag.

"Much better, isn't it? No more wiggling for you, darling! Remember, your feet need to be completely still while the laser is now carefully scanning every inch of your ticklish litte toe, from the tip to the base, up and down, before moving on to the rest of your toes. Each toe will be scanned for approximately ..."

Keri held her breath as Susan brought up the amount of time on the screen.

"There it is: 2.5 hours per toe! So after not much more than one day, we should already be done with the scanning of all of your toes! Aren't you excited?"

One day??? Inside the box, a desperate Keri was laughing, crying and screaming all at the same time. This was insane. Only a few seconds have passed, and the hyper-precise stimulation on her pinky toe was already unbearable! She was never going to last another minute, let alone a whole day of this torture!

"Oh, don't worry, you're doing great, cupcake. Almost one minute passed, only 150 to go until the laser moves on to the next toe. And remember, this is only a warm-up. Your feet will be getting it much, much worse in the coming months."

Susan smiled as she looked at the ever increasing sensitivity values on the screen. This girl seemed to be much better than the initial examinations promised. During the procedure, Susan spent the time reading some other reports - there were hundreds of other girls in training right now - while constantly keeping an eye on Keri. The girl was obviously suffering a lot in there, but the vital signs seemed to be perfect - she could definitely take much more, and she wouldn't need a break like some of the other girls. Even if it was only a sensitivity scan, this wonderful treatment proved to be highly effective and prepared the girl for everything that was to come.

Shortly before Susan's dinner break, the lasers had finally moved onto Keri's left big toe, carefully exploring every inch, and the stats were, once again, going through the roof. This girl just seemed to have insanely ticklish feet. Perfect!

"In about 15 hours, we will be done with all of your toes, so we can then begin scan the rest of your feet. Every wrinkle of your sweet soles will be thoroughly scanned by the lasers. You probably understand that this will take just a little bit longer than your toes."

Keri's heart sank. The horrible, never ending high-precision tickling on her toes had taken over almost every single brain cell, but there was still plenty of room left for panic.

"Let's see... there it is: It will take one full day per foot. So only roughly 60 hours to go. Enjoy it while it lasts, honey!"

The hyper-precise tickling on her toes was total madness, but poor Keri could do absolutely nothing about it, and the thought of having her soles stimulated in the same way for two full days was absolutely maddening.

"Ok darling, I'm going to leave you know."

Once started, the scanning process didn’t need much adjustment or monitoring anymore, and Susan still had a lot of work to do.

With an evil grin, Susan left the desperate ballerina to her excruciatingly ticklish fate. She turned off the lights and locked the door with her personal access code - she really didn’t need to go back to the lab anymore before the process was finished. Mabye she would watch Keri’s ticklish predicament on the big screen, later in her bedroom, but already the mere thought of every inch of Keri's beautiful feet getting tickled for almost three days non-stop made her very, very happy.

PART 3

A few days later, the foot scan was completed, and the results were nothing but wonderful - the scan had revealed even a few 100% spots right at the center of both of Keri's soft arches. She had a look at the new, revised stats from the laser scan, and a big smile formed on her face:

Sensitivity Level 4 - Beginner

Heels - 85.7 %
Arches - 99.6 %
Soles - 99.5 %
Toes 95.1 %

Total - 94.975 %

A pleased Susan decided to give the completely exhausted ballerina a few minutes of break.

"Your stats are fantastic, much higher than we thought! But there is still plenty of room for improvement. Your soles are quite good already, but your toe area could do a bit better. So today, we will start with a therapy to improve the sensitivity of the areas between your toes. Those are usually some of the favorite spots of our clients.”

She pushed a button to zoom in on Keri’s feet to show an extreme close-up of the areas between her spread apart toes. Numbers and various graphic elements started to show up as overlays, and, In the bottom right corner, a status bar reading “Level 4 / 95.1%” popped up. Keri would see the exact same thing inside her headset.

“Not bad, not bad at all. But just not good enough yet."

Susan sat down on the office chair and started to type on the keyboard.

"Let’s begin.”

Immediately after Susan had finished typing, a frightened Keri’s could see how, right above her spread apart toes, small compartments in the wall opened up, revealing tiny spray heads.
To Keri’s shock, her feet suddenly got sprayed on with water jets. The nozzles aimed precisely at the tender spots between her toes. It tickled a lot.

“The sensitivity serum will make your feet more receptive for what’s about to come. You might feel a little tingle soon.”

Now, more than a dozen of small mechanical devices that looked like dentist tools, emerged from the openings. Each device was equipped with tiny rotary brushes of different shapes and sizes. The brushes were lowered precisely between Keri’s toes. The biggest, widest brushes were placed at the center between each of her toes, six much smaller brushes took position at the sides of each toe stem, for a total of 68 brushes now covering every inch of the sensitive area between Keri’s toes - a lot of attention for an often neglected part of the female anatomy.

“Welcome to your first of many, many training sessions. To start, I’ve set the system to medium intensity, but it will get more and more intense as we progress. Let’s see how well you can handle it. As soon as I turn it on, all those brushes will start to rotate between your toes which is going to tickle quite a bit. “

Susan chuckled.

“You will see a countdown indicating how much time you have left to enjoy the tickling until the system stops. I am not going to tell you yet how much that is though. It’s a surprise.”

Susan leaned closely to the microphone.

“If you want out, now is the time to speak up.”

Keri screamed into her gag. She began to struggle as much as she could. However, her bondage rendered her completely immobile, and the gag and oxygene ask muffled all but the slightest noise. It was useless. No sound could be heard outside.

“You just have to say the words, honey.”

Keri was desperate.

“No? I guess we can start then! Your toes are now going to receive some nice, long tickling. You must be as excited as I am!”

Keri wasn't excited. She was absolutely terrified. Susan pushed a button, and all 68 brushes came to life, buzzing and vibrating like crazy between Keri’s toes.

The insane tickling between her helpless toes was the most horrible sensation Keri had ever felt in her entiry life. Every now and then, the camera would zoom in on a particularly ticklish spot, and having to watch her own torment in close up only amplified that sensation. It was so much worse than the scan! Keri couldn’t move her toes away from the brushes, they were held firmly in place, spread apart, exposing her most ticklish spots. The tickling was absolutely crazy, overwhelming, unbearable, and she couldn't do a single thing about it. She was helplessly strapped down inside her tight prison, unable to move, while all those horrible instruments stimulated every inch of the sensitive space between her toes with mechanical precision.

A counter popped up in Keri’s headset. To her horror, it showed 9999 in big red numbers, and it started to count down at snail’s pace. Keri screamed again, but this time her screams were drowning in laughter.

“That’s right, my dear. 9999 minutes it is for you! In case you're too distracted right now to do the math - that’s almost seven full days.”

The vital signs showed a completely hysterical Keri inside the box.

“And that’s 24 hours of tickling a day, without any breaks, of course. Every hour, your feet will be sprayed again with the serum, and then the brushes will pick up at an even higher intensity. By the end of the treatment, your toes will hopefully have reached a sensitivity level of 96 or 97%.”

Inside the box, poor Keri was howling with laughter. The tickling was absolutely unbearable, and the idea of being tickled for one week straight was too much for her poor brain to process. Keri desperately wanted this to end. She would do anything.

“I’ll leave you to it now, princess. Don’t fight it. Just let it happen! You don’t have much of a choice anyway. Enjoy the tickling!”

PART 4

“So how’s the new girl doing?” asked Karen, Susan’s supervisor. The two women were enjoying a light lunch at the cafeteria.

“She’s fantastic. Wonderful feet, insanely ticklish. She has been in the isolation compartment for almost seven days now, and she’s doing great. Her ticklishness increases by the minute, her stats go through the roof. I decided to focus on her toes at the beginning since her sole-sensitivity is already quite high. Her toes really need to catch up.”

“You’re doing the one week toe treatment? That’s a pretty rough start.”

Karen seemed only slightly concerned.

“Oh, she can handle it. I think she can actually handle much more. She will be a big hit. Probably the best girl we’ve ever had.”

Karen nodded. She completely trusted Susan.

“Good. Then give her more. Much more. You’re authorized to keep her as long as you want.”

Susan smiled. Exactly what she wanted to hear.

Half an hour later, Susan was back in the control room. The brushes between Keri’s excrutiatingly ticklish toes were operating at full force now. The tickling was absolutely relentless - just as it should be, thought Susan. Every time she looked at Keri’s feet she couldn’t help but think how beautiful they were. To see them completely helpless and being worked over by dozens of rotating brushes like that made it even better. At times, when her shift was over, she came down here for a few hours, just sitting in front of those perfect feet, watching them being mercilessly tickled. Sipping on a glass of red wine, it helped her unwind - all while her poor victim was tickled to exhaustion.

The counter had now gone down to 300 seconds - only five minutes left. Keri’s poor toes had been tickled for seven days straight. Time went by so fast for Susan since she was incredibly busy with the other girls. For Keri however, it must have been painfully slow. The poor girl must have absolutely hated it inside that box! Karen was right, being tickled for a week was a rough start for a newcomer. But Susan knew it was just the perfect treatment for Keri.

Because the girl had such a natural wide toe-spread, it was possible for the brushes to stimulate every nook and cranny between her toes. Not a single inch of her sensitive skin was left untouched. The treatment was a big success - the screens showed that the sensitivity level between Keri’s toes has reached an absolutely fantastic 97.7%. Susan was very pleased. Looking at the rotating brushes, Keri's utmost agony inside the box was clear.

“How are you holding up in here, sweetie? Does it tickle?”

Of course it did. Keri was in complete tickle hell. Being tickled on her hypersensitive feet without any break while having to witness her own torment, and at the same time watching the counter go down at snail’s pace, was absolutely maddening. After the first minutes, she thought she was going to die laughing. But of course she didn’t, and the life supporting system kept her safe and sound whenever she was anywhere close to complete exhaustion. Now, the prospect of being released from her ticklish prison in a few minutes gave her a little bit of extra strength to pull through. It was almost over.

“I have some good news and some bad news for you.”

Only one minute left.

“The good news: Your first treatment is about to end in a few seconds. You so did well! We managed to raise your sensitivity by more than 2%. I’m very proud of you.”

Susan smiled. She could feel Keri’s relief, even if she didn’t see it in her face.

“The bad news: I just spoke to my supervisor. She’s so happy about your progress that she wants me to keep you in here a bit longer.”

Susan could see by the vital signs how the girl started to completely freak out. She grinned.

“That’s right, Keri darling. I’ve decided to slap a few more minutes on top since you were such a good girl.”

She started to type on her keyboard, and shortly before the counter reached 0, it reset ...

... to 20,000!

Another spray of sensitivity serum completely soaked Keri’s feet, and instead of stopping, the brushes continued their ticklish work between her poor toes. Keri was absolutely hysterical.

“Yes, that’s two more weeks of tickling for you, double of what you had to endure so far! But let’s spice it up some more, shall we?”

Keri was getting crazy. This woman was completely messing with her brain while the brushes continued their ticklish work on her hypersensitive feet. Susan pushed a few buttons, and another set of compartments in the wall opened up. More mechanical arms emerged, each equipped with new rotating brushes of different shapes and sizes.

“These will keep you from getting bored.”

The new brushes came into Keri’s view. One brush was placed right at the tip of each of her toes, rotating around it while scrubbing back and forth at the same time. Another set of two smaller brushes immediately started to scrub the stem of each toe - one brush going up, while the other was going down, crossing in the middle. The final set, twelve ultrasonic brushes, took position right at the base of her toe stems, completely covering the highly ticklish area between the balls of her feet and her toes. Those 42 new brushes now covered every inch of Keri’s helplessly ticklish toes, scrubbing with mechanical precision, for a total of 110 brushes working on her toes. It was quite a sight.

“That’s the full toe treatment for you, sweetheart. It does looks quite intense to me. I’m sure those additional brushes will keep you very, very happy during the next two weeks!”

Susan chuckled while watching Keri’s helpless toes being completely devoured by whirling brushes. This really must tickle like crazy.

“Right now, it’s all about your toes. But don’t worry, we will take care of your pretty soles and your deep arches soon enough. And when this happens, you’re going to get it far, far worse than this.”

Susan could see that it was already as bad as it could be for Keri. But the girl just had to get used to it.

"On a scale from 1 to 10, how ticklish do you feel right now, honey? I bet ... a hundred?"

She grinned.

“Ok, gotta run. Have fun in there, princess!”

Another spray covered Keri’s feet generously with the serum, and Susan happily left the room and locked the door. 110 brushes continued to brush, scrub, scribble all over Keri's defenseless toes. She wanted this to stop so badly, but there was nothing, absolutely nothing to be done about it. Nothing to stop this terrible torture from being inflicted on her feet. Every second, the tickling got worse. How is she going to survive another minute, let alone two weeks of this insane torment?

PART 5

After the intense toe treatment, Keri did get a few weeks of rest. The medical department took great care of her and made sure she was recovering well, since it was sometimes hard for the girls to adjust after such a long time in isolation. Apart from the medical examinations, Keri had to do physical exercises and foot flexibility training, like spreading her toes, arching her feet, hours of barefoot treadmill-walking on her tippy toes, and so on.

And, of course, there were lots and lots of pedicure sessions, to keep her feet nice, soft and healthy and - most of all - receptive to tickling. Since Keri's days were already filled with examinations and training, those sessions had to happen during the night.

Mary, a feisty nurse in her mid twenties, had been assigned to take care of Keri during those night shifts - a task she seemed to be enjoying very much.

Because Keri's feet, even if she was still at the start of her Cygnus career, were already ridiculously ticklish, the girl had to be tightly secured during those pedicure sessions:
She was being put in a skin-tight bondage sleeping bag every evening, strapped down on her bed, gagged and blindfolded, her bare feet placed in stocks at the end of the bed, her big toes tied together, and all the other toes spread apart and tied back with leather strings. Prepared like this, Keri would then have to helplessly wait for nurse Mary to arrive. Oh how she hated that nurse!

"It's me again, darling," the nurse would sing in her sweetest voice when entering the cell. "Did you and your pretty ticklish soles miss me?"

And, while taking a seat in front of Keri's helpless bare soles: "We are going to have so much fun together for the next few hours!"

After the usual pumice stone treatment, the sole-scrubbing with hot, soapy water, the high-precision water jets between each toe, on Keri's heels and on her sensitive arches, and the application of the Cygnus sensitivity cream, the nurse was free to do with Keri's feet whatever she pleased - and Mary, who loved tickling as much as every other staff member, took great advantage of this opportunity. She made sure to always change her methods of stimulation on Keri's feet. And since she was never in need of a break, the pedicure sessions would not stop until the next morning, leaving Keri exquisitely alert all through the night.

On the first night, after the main treatment was finished, she would do nothing else but lightly running a fine sable brush back and forth between each of Keri's ticklish toes.

"I know you've just been intensively stimulated between your toes for the last three weeks, honey, so you're very sensitive right now - which makes this all the more fun!"

The nurse's left hand held the space between Keri's toes wide open while she made sure to caress those tender spots - still soft from the water jets and the cream - as slowly and methodically as possible. The hairs of the brush just barely touched the skin as Mary was carefully running it back and forth, up and down. Mary was right - Keri was indeed very sensitive between her toes. She absolutely hated this treatment. The gentle tickling was maddening, and the poor girl was howling into her gag, desperately trashing around on the bed - at least much as the severe bondage allowed her to. However, her feet were held absolutely firmly in place - she couldn't move a single muscle, there was nowhere to go..
And Mary took her time. She was carefully tickling every spot for at least 15 minutes, until the brush then continued its ticklish journey on to the next set of toes.

"Oh my, what ticklish toes you have. This is so effective." Mary smiled.

After two long hours, the brush had finally visited every single space between all of Keri's toes. But since Mary had noticed that the area right between the fourth and the pinky toe of Keri's right foot was especially sensitive, she decided to give that particular spot some special attention.

"Still 4 hours to go, and that's such a great spot right there! I think I'm now going to stimulate this exact same spot for the rest of the night, princess. What do you think about that?"

Keri didn't think anything. She was laughing hard into her gag while Mary, spreading out Keri's small toe with her left hand, continued to draw the tiniest circles onto her hyper-sensitive skin. Back and forth, up and down, the fiendish brush went, forever and ever - up to the point where Keri, in ticklish frustration, wished her tormentor would at least focus on some other areas of her foot.

Which, of course she then would do - the next nights and all the following nights, for hours and hours. Dragging a feather softly all over her deep, curvy arches. Scrubbing both soles with a horse brush while holding back the toes. Sawing a comb back and forth across the balls of her feet. Tickling the tips of her toes with an electric toothbrush. Scratching her long, red nails all over Keri's soles, all while licking and nibbling those tender arches. Mary's imagination when it came to tickle-torturing Keri's sensitive feet was endless.

But now, Keri was finally back in the box. She had recovered quickly - too quickly for Nurse Mary's taste - and her vital stats were perfect, so Susan decided to assign her once again to the dreaded isolation compartment.

So there she was, locked in, heavily restrained, her bare feet sticking out of the wall. Her big toes were tied together with a thin leather strap, and a metal string was attached to that strap, vanishing into a small opening behind her toes. Her other toes were free.

Susan and Karen were watching from the control room as Keri lightly wiggled her unrestrained toes.

“So what do you think about her? Are you still happy with her performance?” Karen put down her glasses.

“After the second session and the pedicures, her toe sensitivity is now up to 99.4%. She’s ready for the next step. She’s progressing very, very quickly.” Susan took a sip of coffee.

“Great. Let's focus on those soles now, shall we.”

Susan nodded.

“Keri will always be a sole girl. And, as you can see, her arches are extremely sensitive."

She put up the stats on the big screen: Level 4, 99.6%.

"It's time to put them to the test. I want to level her up to a 10 as soon as possible.”

Karen took a few notes on her laptop. Only 34 of their girls were a 10 or higher, and some of them had been here for years. Keri seemed to have so much potential.

“Sounds good to me, Susan. Let's put her in the foot press then."

The 'foot press' was a contraption designed to keep the girl's feet perfectly still while having her toes bent all the way back - perfect for all kinds of sole treatments while enhancing the arch of the foot at the same time. Susan really loved that device, because not only did it leave the soles completely helpless and perfectly accessible, stretching them incredibly taut and rendering them much more sensitive and receptive to stimulation, it also accentuated the balls of the feet and the arches and made the feet look nice and curvy.

Susan pushed a few buttons, and, accompanied by a mechanical whizz, compartments in the wall opened and heavy metal clamps started to slowly close in on Keri's feet, from all around. One set of clamps, emerging from below, closed tightly around her heels, clamping them together. Another set closed in on the sides of her feet, pressing the soles firmly together. The string attached to the strap around Keri's big toes now started to retract into the wall, pulling her toes back, and at the same time, another set of big, padded clamps was being lowered from above. It was pressing down on all ten, already bent back toes, forcing them to bend back even more. Since Keri's toes were extremely flexible, the clamps could be pushed down very, very hard. It didn't hurt, but it was very tight, and it made her feel so extremely helpless.

After a few seconds, Keri's bare soles were now completely encased by steel clamps, and the contraption was sealed and locked into place.
In horror, Keri was watching everything that happened to her poor feet, fullscreen, on her headset.
Her toes were now completely hidden, secured by the 'foot press', the balls of her feet popping out from the pressure on her toes, the sensitive skin of her soles stretched taut. It was the most severe bondage her feet have ever been put in. It looks amazing, Susan thought.

"Try to wiggle your toes now, darling." Susan whispered into the microphone.

Keri tried. Nothing happened. Her toes didn't move. Her big, ticklish soles were completely defenseless.

"Very good, honey. Guess we're finally ready to tickle those luscious soles and deep arches of yours now."

Susan smirked as she started the sequence.

Not my soles, a desperate Keri screamed into her gag, inside her tiny prison. I'm too ticklish! I can't take it! Please! Stop!

Of course, absolutely nothing stopped. Instead, two big, blue, circular brushes came into view - one for each foot. Those would be perfect for heavy duty cleaning - however, the long, stiff bristles were placed right at the center of Keri's delicate, curvy arches. Keri was now completely freaking out. The toe-tickling she had to endure was already absolutely horrible - but her soles were far, far more ticklish! How would she be able to deal with that?
However, it got worse: A button press later, two new sets of ten smaller brushes were being positioned all around the big brushes, now covering most of Keri's soft arches. Even if the brushes didn't move yet, the bristles were already tickling like hell.

"More," whispered Karen to Susan. "More brushes." Susan nodded and started to type on the keyboard.

Mechanical arms now placed two big rotary brushes right at the balls of Keri's feet, obviously ready to scrub back and forth, and yet another set was positioned at her round heels. Finally, more than thirty robotic arms came into view, equipped with thin, long, drill-like high-precision bristles, taking care of all the remaining space of Keri's soft, bare soles.

Karen was very pleased: Keri's soles were now completely covered with brushes.

"As you see, your feet are going to receive some nice, thorough stimulation, darling. How long do you think you can take it?"

Karen chuckled. The two women were obviously enjoying themselves.

Inside the box, Keri was dying from ticklish anticipation. She couldn't think straight anymore. Every inch of her sensitive foot-bottoms was covered with brushes. She wanted out, she wanted this madness to stop. She was sure she couldn't take a single second of this!

"No reply? Let's start then!"

Susan pushed a big, red switch, and the brushes sprang to life. Rotating. Buzzing. Scrubbing. The bristles of hundreds of brushes relentlessly started to tickle Keri's sensitive soles all over. Her brain, overwhelmed with that sudden ticklish sensation, was about to explode. The tickling on her soles was absolutely maddening - she wanted to crawl out of her skin! She wanted to scream at the top of her lungs! She wanted to rip that box apart. However, the bondage held her firmly in place, and the gag silenced her completely, as the evil brushes started to pick up more and more speed. The brushes didn't move around much, they'd stay at the exact same spot, stimulating her insanely ticklish skin for what seemed like an eternity. However, it was mere seconds.

"Oh, you seem to like that a lot," Susan taunted, even though she knew she wouldn't get a reply from her ticklish subject.

Keri did not like it. She couldn't take it. She couldn't deal with it. She was laughing and screaming and howling into her gag in ticklish frustration. Please stop, she thought. No more!
But the tickling on her soles didn't stop. In fact, it got worse and worse. Keri was getting more and more desperate as her soles were scrubbed over and over. She was getting more ticklish by the second. She was now absolutely sure she was going to die laughing.

Her vital stats looked good though. Perfect, actually. Susan and Karen exchanged a glance.

"How long do you think we can we keep her like that?" Susan asked.

"She seems to be doing fine. Let's check back on her tomorrow, and then we decide."

Don't leave me like this, a desperate Keri screamed. Get me out of here!

But the two women had already left the room, turned off the lights and locked the heavy door, all while Keri's soles were receiving the tickling of a lifetime. The brushes did not stop. Not for the next minute, not for the rest of the night.

And of course they were still going when Susan came back the next morning. Keri's soles had been tickled for 12 hours straight, and as the tickling grew more and more intense, Keri's ticklishness - and desperation - increased too. She must be in tickle-hell right now. At least that's what the stats were telling Susan.

"How you're holding up in there, honey?" she asked innocently.

Keri was a completely mess. The effect of the never-ending ticklish sensations on her poor soles was devastating. However, as Susan immediately noticed, her vital stats were great. While Keri's brain couldn't take the tickling, her body clearly could.

"Karen and I had a talk, and we decided we are going to release you." Susan smiled.

Keri held her breath.

"Yes, we are." She leaned closer to the microphone. "In two months. Enjoy the tickling, sweetie! I've been told it helps."

Keri's heart sank. This must be some kind of cruel joke!

Except - it wasn't.

The counter in her headset indicated that Susan just set the timer to - 80,000 minutes. Hearing Susan's voice helped taking Keri's attention away from the unbearable sole-tickling, at least a little, but now she was all alone in the dark again - alone with hundreds of brushes, scratching and scrubbing and tormenting her poor, ticklish soles, over and over. And, even worse, she was going to be tickled like this for a very, very long time. She was now desperately trying to search the deepest cells of her brain to somehow find a way to - enjoy it. Isn't this what Susan suggested? "Enjoy the tickling, sweetie"? But after a few seconds, she gave up. She completely submitted to the horribly, insane tickling on her soles which would be her reality for the next two months.

PART 6

Keri had been in the foot-press for a bit more than two weeks now, and all this time, hundreds of brushes were relentlessly scrubbing her insanely ticklish soles to perfection. The tickling never stopped, not even for a second, and this proved to be just the right treatment for Keri, as the ticklishness of her soles increased day after day after day.
Susan was extremely pleased with Keri's progress. Every Cygnus girl was exceptionally ticklish on her feet, but, just as Susan predicted, the newcomer was doing extremely well. This girl was truly special. If she continued like this, she will become the new number one girl in record time.
The ballerina's sweet soles now being tickled for two months straight gave Susan plenty of time to catch up with some of her other tasks - like taking care of the rest of the Cygnus girls that had been assigned to her.

The scientist was resting on the designer sofa in her spacious underground apartment, sipping on a glass of red. One of the room's walls was turned into a big LCD screen, and she was lazily flicking through the channels.
There were currently over 600 Cygnus girls held in the facility, and Susan could watch live-camera feeds of every one of them. Tonight, she decided to browse through the ones currently assigned to her, and after the push of a button on her smartpad, a list of about 50 names popped up on the screen, together with the age, the level of foot-ticklishness and their current assignments. Most of the girls were in tickle treatment at the moment. It was a very busy week.

The first girl she was looking at was Erin Moriarty. The 25-years-old actress was currently held in Cygnus System's foot stimulation research facility, where her pretty soles were patiently waiting for their next assignment. Like Keri, the girl had been placed in one of the many isolation compartments: A small, soundproof casket to keep its occupant locked away for a limitless amount of time. Her bare feet, sticking through a padded opening which closed firmly around her ankles were the only body parts outside the box. Her big toes, clamped tightly together, were attached to the rim of the box to keep her feet from moving around, and her other toes were spread widely apart, held fast in this position by small metal clamps closing around the tops.
The isolation compartment was designed for maximum immobility of its occupant and her feet. Tied up like this, Erin couldn't move a muscle. She was completely helpless, and there was no way to ever escape from her claustrophobic prison - a nightmarish situation for the beautiful young actress, but absolutely perfect for the purpose she had to serve: As a premium test subject for extensive, prolonged sole stimulation research.

Susan looked up all the information she needed: Erin was a high level 15 girl, with deathly ticklish size 7.5 soles, and special focus points in the areas between her long, slender toes. These were excellent stats, which was the reason the girl had been selected as a test subject for Cygnus System's new experimental tickling methods. Susan brought up various close-ups of Erin's beautiful soles on the screen, and she looked at all the necessary vital stats and of course the infrared camera pointing directly at Erin's face inside the box. The girl looked tired, and Susan realized that she seemed to have completely forgotten about her because she had been so preocuppied with the training of Keri: Poor Erin was already in there for two full days without any treatment. How boring! The scientist decided to immediately change this.
Susan pushed a button on her smartpad which allowed her voice to be heard inside Erin's box.

“Good evening, sweetheart” she whispered into the microphone. "How are you doing in there?"

To suddenly hear the soft voice of her tormentor must have been a shock as it looked like Erin was trying to scream, but of course, no sound could be heard in Susan's room.

"Welcome back to our foot stimulation research facility. I'm so very sorry for the delay. I hope the wait didn't feel too long. As you can see, your soles are already prepared and ready for your next assignment. They look so soft and sensitive! The pedicure department really did an amazing job. "

Susan pushed a button which allowed Erin to see a close-up of her own, helpless bare soles in her headset.

"Have a good look at your desperately ticklish feet, sweet Erin. Don't they look like they're just begging to be tickled? As you know, we have been working very hard to even improve their sensitivity, and we have managed to increase your ticklishness 100 times since you first arrived here three years ago. Remember?"

Of course Erin remembered. Her panicked reaction revealed that she also remembered the countless hours of horrible foot tickling sessions she had to endure to achieve this. Susan smiled.

"So, are you ready? Ready for another round of endurance foot tickling? To be honest, your soles look more than ready to me."

Erin's heartrate increased. She wasn't ready at all!

"We will test a new itching oil on your soles. It's made of rare Indian pruritus plants, and hopefully, the itching sensation will be absolutely unbearable for you."

Erin witnessed in shock how, after the push of a button, hundreds of small nozzles emerged from compartments all around her feet.

"At the same time, you will be thoroughly tickled between your toes to amplify the sensation. According to my file here, those are some of your most ticklish spots, isn't it?"

Right above her feet, mechanical arms holding small devices equipped with tiny rotary brushes came into view. These brushes were lowered precisely between each of her spread apart toes, the thin bristles barely touching her feet. It already tickled like hell even if the bristles weren't moving yet. Erin knew these brushes all to well - she had been subjected to this method of tickling many, many times. However, she never got used to it - in fact, it only seemed to get worse and worse.

"And of course, let's not forget about your sensitive soles!"

Two huge rotary brushes, big enough to completely cover her soles, rose into view, side by side, each one placed at the heel of of the girl's helplessly trapped feet.

"This wonderful brushes will soon slowly move up and down, spreading the oil all over your feet while thoroughly scrubbing every inch of your soft, insanely ticklish soles. I'm pretty sure this will tickle quite a bit as the brushes rub the itching oil deep into your sensitive skin. After every hour, we will re-apply the oil to make sure your feet stay completely covered in healthy amounts itching oil at all times."

Susan chuckled.

"Ok, enough chit-chat. Let's start."

The system powered up. Seconds later, Erin's soles got completely soaked with the itching oil coming from hundreds of spray heads all around her feet. She could feel the burning itch almost immediately.
At the same time, the large brushes sprang to life, rotating and vibrating. The brushes then started to slowly, very slowly, move upwards, from the heels to the soles, all the way up to the tips of her toes, making sure to completely cover every inch of ticklish flesh on their way. This thorough scrubbing left the oil covered skin shiny pink and much more sensitive as before. As soon as the brushes arrived at the toe tips, they instantly switched direction and made their torturous way back down to the heels, where the cycle began anew.
The smaller brushes between her helplessly spread apart toes started to rotate and vibrate as well, efficiently tickling all the delicate spots between Erin's hyper-sensitive toes.

It was clear that after only a few seconds, poor Erin was already lost in pure, agonyzing tickle hell. She had to endure many tickling sessions so far, but this seemed to be the absolute worst. The beautiful young actress howled with laughter, her eyes squeezed shut as she obviously couldn't take it any of this. It was pure torture! The absolutely insane tickling on her soles was only matched by the intense stinging and burning sensations of the itching oil, and the evil brushes between her spread apart toes added a dimension of torture that sent her completely over the edge. Erin couldn’t do anything to escape from the tickling, nothing to ease the itching - her feet were held firmly in place as every inch of her helpless feet was being overstimulated. The ticklish sensations on her feet were absolutely overwhelming, and the poor actress was about to lose her mind. All she wanted was for the terrible tickling to stop.

"Enjoying your treatment so far, Erin? You better do, as you're not getting any breaks anytime soon. I'll have to take care of some of the other girls now, but you seem to be quite happy anyway. I will check in with you in a few months to re-evaluate the treatment! Take care - and don't forget to focus on the tickling, darling!"

Only minutes in, and Erin was already completely wrecked. Excellent.

Susan locked Erin's file and secured it with a strong password so nobody else could change or stop her treatment. She had already decided to keep it running for 6 months - the longer the test, the more reliable the results. Maybe she would need to increase the intensity of the tickling after a few days, but so far Erin's treatment looked fine.

The next girl that she was looking at was Marta, a stunning 21 years old italian medical student and yoga blogger who used to post a lot of pictures on Instagram, provocatively posing her pretty bare feet, completely oblivious about the fact that she might attract the wrong kind of attention. This level 4 girl had quite a mouth on her, and Susan, who had zero tolerance for cocky little brats, had decided to immediately put her in her place. Usually, the sensitivity mapping of the feet of new girls should take not much more than one week; Marta however had been assigned to a whooping 18 months of thorough examination - and instead of only a handful of laser beams to test the subject's ticklishness, Susan had called for the full program: 2000 for each of her toes and no less than 10'000 for each sole, and they've been programmed to carefully stimulate every inch of Marta's sensitive feet, all at the same time. On top of that, Susan had ordered the girl to be subjected to constant taunting and teasing. A dozen interns took turns, whispering sweet taunts into the microphone all around the clock.

"Who's laughing now, honey? Who's the tough girl now, huh? Are Marta's cute little yoga soles a wee bit ticklish? Are they? And what about those helpless toes? Wouldn't you want to move them away? Away from the tickling? Want it all to stop? We bet! But that's not going to happen anytime soon, hahaha! There's still hours and hours of sweet, delicious tickling for your bare soles in store, Marta! Laugh, darling, laugh!"

Right now, only 4 weeks had passed, but by the end of the treatment, Susan was sure to expect a completely broken Marta. The yoga girl would certainly be more than ready to embrace her fate as a foot-tickling slave. As Susan tapped into the camera feed and brought it on her big LCD screen, she could see that Marta's feet were already slightly red from all that stimulation, and the face cam and the vital stats revealed a completely hysterical girl inside the box.

Should she maybe increase the intensity of the lasers? Well, why not! She pushed a few key commands on her smart pad and changed the intensity setting from 25% to 85%. The girl's reaction was immediate - her vital stats went through the roof. This will surely teach her a valuable lesson.

"Keep it up, Marta darling. Only 500 more days to go! Have fun!"

Susan smiled as she spoke into the microphone, locking Marta's file and moving on.

Next was Maria, a 36 years old principal dancer at the Eifman ballet in Saint Petersburg. The dancer was being held in the pedicure and medical department. She had absolutely incredible high arches and the softest soles, but years of ballet and dancing on her tippy toes had left the balls of her feet a bit rough - still ticklish, and a lot softer than those of many other dancers her age, but definitely not good enough for Cygnus standards. Susan took care of the problem by assigning Maria to three full months of intensive scrubbing and brushing on the balls of her feet, while ordering daily injections of sensitivity serum into the problematic areas right under the ballerina's slender toes. During the night, Maria would be strapped to the bed, her bare feet locked in heavy stocks, toes tied back. Two nurses per foot would then use soft feathers to lightly explore every inch of the balls of Maria's beautiful feet. This very effective treatment would leave the dancer in utter hysterics all around the clock.

Then there was Beryl, a 19 years old strawberry blonde gymnast, whose feet had only a pretty average ticklishness overall (a low level 3), but for some reason, the girl's pinky toes were exceptionally ticklish - a weakness Susan was more than eager to exploit, as it might be a great selling point for potential clients. Beryl was currently held in one of the isolation compartments, her pinky toes spread widely apart with metal clamps, separated from the rest of her toes which were completely encased and unable to move at all. This helped Beryl to completely focus on all those high pressure water jets aiming precisely at her helpless little toes. The jets were accompanied by five tiny rotary brushes, relentlessly exploring every inch of her tender flesh - from the tip, to the toe stem, to the base, and everywhere in between. Every 30 minutes, a healthy dose of sensitivity serum was applied to both toes. Susan had decided that this treatment should last not more than 24 days - but she realized that she must have made a mistake when setting up the procedure, as it clearly said "24 months" in Beryl's file. She shrugged her shoulders. The girl should be more than fine with this too. No need to change for now. Locking the file, moving on!

Sasha, 29, a retired foot fetish model, was another girl currently held in Cygnus System's experimental foot stimulation sector. Her big, meaty size 11 soles were exceptionally feather ticklish, so Susan had assigned four nurses to feather her bare foot bottoms all around the clock, two nurses per foot. Every 6 hours, they would stop to inject sensitivity serum and massaging generous amounts of sensitivity cream into her soles, only to pick up their feathering duties again. The nurses made sure to carefully tickle every wrinkle, every inch of Sasha's soles, slowly, softly and patiently. Never ever would the tips of their feathers lose contact with their ticklish targets. After one year of this procedure, Susan expected Sasha's soles to be at least 200 times more ticklish. She was sure that she would be able to sell this girl for a fantastic price.

When she discovered Lisa Maree on the list, a 27 years old dancer, she was very surprised: She remembered that girl - a pretty redhead with exquisitely ticklish soles. However, this girl wasn't supposed to be in treatment anymore. The ticklishness of her feet was already pretty maxed out, a high level 20, and she should have been in preparation to be sold off long time ago. What had happened here? She checked in on her and typed in the password to access all the cameras. Indeed, Lisa Maree was currently held in one of Cygnus System's oldest isolation compartments, deep in sub-level 97 - a sector she thought had been completely sealed off and shut down 6 months ago - where the girl was still assigned to what should have been her very last training session before the auction. Shouldn't she have been released more than two years ago? Susan was confused. However, a close up view of Lisa Maree's beautiful size 9 soles confirmed that the girl was still very much in treatment: Thousands of brushes, scrubbers, high precision flossers and robotic arms were frantically working all over her immobile soles, arches and toes, carefully stimulating every wrinkle of her sensitive feet, all while her feet were generously sprayed by large amounts of what seemed to be a highly distilled, experimental mix of sensitivity serum, tickling gel and itching oils. Like most of the girls, her toes were spread widely apart and fixated in that position, giving a myriad of tickling tools perfect access to all the ticklish spots in between, scrubbing and rotating back and forth, relentlessly tickling her feet to complete insanity. Checking on the data, the system seemed to operate at 100%, and the elapsed time showed that at this point, Lisa Maree had been subjected to this intense treatment for 737 days, 16 hours and 31 minutes. After a bit of research, Susan found out that medical discharge for the dancer had been denied by the highest authority and that her file was now permanently locked. Susan's access privileges weren't high enough to change anything about her treatment - let alone stop it - and if she couldn't do it, no one else could. It very much looked like Lisa Maree had been sentenced to a lifetime of extreme tickle stimulation on her insanely ticklish soles, and that she would never ever be able to escape from that horrifying situation. Susan also discovered that once a year, the treatment would stop for one full day, on Lisa Maree's birthday - simply to remind the girl how beautiful life could be without the constant tickling sensations on her soles. Of course, the brushes would then continue again for the next 364 days, at an even more intense pace. Susan didn't know what the poor girl did to deserve such a horrible punishment, locked away for the rest of her life like this. She didn't really believe in the concept of heaven or hell - but this seemed very much like it was Lisa Maree's own personal foot tickling hell. A look at her vital stats and at her once pretty face, now red, tears streaming down, distorted from constant laughter and screaming and begging, confirmed that the girl was very much on the brink of complete exhaustion and insanity. Of course, the life supporting systems, combined with Cygnus System's own drug infusion and stimulation methods, made perfectly sure nothing life threatening would ever happen to her, and that her nerves and brain cells would always be receptive to the tickling. For a brief second, Susan felt slightly sorry for the girl. Then again, Cygnus knew exactly what they were doing, so they must have good reasons to keep her like that. She decided to delete the girl's name from the list - one less subject to take care of - and move on. She pushed the button, and after she had entered the security password, Lisa Maree's name was erased from the system. Gone forever! Now there was no way for anyone else to ever find her again, let alone release her from her ticklish predicament. All the poor girl could do now was pray for a power failure - but then again, Cygnus operated on two completely independent emergency backup power systems, so this probably wouldn't last for very long anyway. Susan wondered how many other girls where being held by Cygnus in all these sealed off areas, sentenced to the terrible fate of life-long sole stimulation, without any hope of ever being released.

Susan now checked in on Alisa, Mara and Ella, all of them 21 years old. All three of them were sole girls, all three of them were pushing for Level 15 - which was why they were held captive right next to each other at the moment, their feet being trained simultaneously, side by side. The three girls had been placed in one single box all together, and it was already so tight in there that any movement was impossible even without restraints. Still, they've been put in heavy duty straitjackets and securely strapped down with dozens of leather straps, and all of them were gagged and blindfolded.
Susan quickly called up their files: The trio was captured right after gymnastics training, and they have been with Cygnus for almost three years now. Great girls, fast learners, fantastic feet.
Susan pushed a button, and the view of three pairs of gorgeous, naked foot bottoms graced the large wall of her room - all of them deeply arched, creamy soft and very, very tender from the countless pedicures, treatments and trainings. Soles, soles, soles - wasn't this what Susan's work was all about? She really loved her job, and she took a minute to simply enjoy the sight these beautiful bare soles in front of her. Mara's big soles in the middle, a size 10, were the most wrinkled ones, and her toes were the longest. Alisa's feet on the left were smaller, smoother and more pink, but still with long, shapely toes, while Ella's pale feet on the right looked quite similar, but with a higher arch.
As usual, all the girl's big toes were tied tightly together and clamped to the wall while the rest of their toes were kept spread widely apart, tied back to the wall as well, rendering them completely immobile. Additionally, since it was a group training session, Mara's spread apart pinky toes were clamped together with Alisa's left and with Ella's right pinky toe, resulting in an almost seamless wall of soles. It looked beautiful.
Training was about to begin any minute. This time, she didn't set up the training herself, so she was very curious abour what was going to happen. Happily, Susan got up to get a fresh bottle of red from the cupboard, poured herself another glass, sat down and kicked up her feet, excited for the show that was about to begin.
Susan doubted the girls would ever be "excited" about getting tickled on their feet - they absolutely hated it from the start, and even after months and months of intensive training, they never got used to it - no wonder, their feet were getting more and more ticklish every day. Until today, Cygnus had managed to increase their sensitivity 200 times.
All of a suddden, there was movement on the screen: A huge cylinder brush, wide enough to completely cover all six bare soles at the same time, came into view. Ingenious, thought Susan - like this, all three of them would receive the exact same amount of stimulation. The long blue bristles were barely touching their skin.
Suddenly, the brush sprang to life, rotating around it's horizontal axis, quickly picking up speed. At the same time, the soles of the girls got soaked with soapy water coming from hundreds of spray heads emerging from all around their feet. High pressure water jets aimed at each toe tip, at each heel, at the soft area between each toe, at the balls of their feet - and at literally every other free spot on their soft, insanely ticklish soles. Some water jets would move around, lazily tracing every wrinkle on their soles, while others would stay at the same exact position, precisely stimulating just one single ticklish spot.
The big rotating brush now started to slowly move around, meticulously scrubbing every inch of ticklish flesh, every wrinkle, from the heels to the toes. If there was any foam forming from the soap, it was quickly scrubbed off by the brush to leave the skin buttery soft. Upon arriving at the toes, direction was changed, and the brush started to go back to its starting point at the heels - all while the precision water jets continuously attacked every inch of their completely defenseless, highly ticklish pink targets.
One tickling cycle took exactly five minutes. Susan knew from the log that 9999 cycles had been assigned: More than a month of relentless sole scrubbing and water stimulation for sweet Mara, Alisa and Ella. How they must hate this! She looked at the stats, and indeed, the girls were completely hysterical inside their tight prison. They've already endured far worse treatments than this, of course, but this didn't mean that their sensitive soles ever grew tired of being stimulated.
Susan expected a boost of 5 % from the treatment and wondered which of the three girls would be the first to reach level 15. Ella's soles were usually the most responsive to brush tickling, but the long toes of Mara were just a little bit more sensitive, and Alisa's feet seemed to react extremely well to water jet treatments. It was going to be a very tight race.

After three hours of watching this beautiful, helplessly ticklish wall of soles, Susan decided to call it a day and go to bed. She would check in again on the trio the next week.

PART 7

Keri needed a lot of recovery time from her latest sole-tickling ordeal - two months of having her helpless, tender soles tickled by hundreds of relentless brushes was the most horrible thing she ever had to experience in her young life. Each day, the tickling got worse, and after a week she thought she thought couldn't take it any longer. Right at this point, Susan decided to double the intensity of the brushes, and this sent Keri in a state of utter hysterics. When she was finally released from the box, she was completely broken. However, the intense sole treatment in the foot press proved to be highly effective - her sensitivity went through the roof, just as Susan predicted, and Keri was now already at level 8.

Now she was subjected to the usual medical examinations, followed by steam baths, massages and all sorts of beauty treatments and pampering. Of course, the ticklish pedicures Nurse Mary would unleash on her during the night didn't stop - they would never stop; Keri simply had to get used to almost constantly being tickled on the soles of her feet. But in general, they treated her well and made her almost forget the insane, hellish time she had to spend in the isolation compartment.

Nurse Mary was more than happy to have Keri back again. She tremendously enjoyed tickling these beautiful sensitive feet. Keri was the best girl Cygnus had ever acquired, and Mary loved every second with her. She constantly tried new methods on Keri to change things up a bit, and while Keri hated Mary's treatments with a passion, at least she would never get bored with that nurse.

Today, Keri was in the regular skin tight bondage bag again, strapped to the bed, blindfolded, gagged.

"Hello, my darling." Mary whispered into Keri's ears, "Your soles are all mine again, baby."

Mary moved in front of Keri's bare feet - stuck in the stocks, big toes tied together, quivering in ticklish anticipation - and gently kissed her on the soles.

"You know what's going to happen now, right? Are you ready?"

She lightly licked Keri's soles with her tongue.

"Spread your toes for me, sweetheart," she whispered - and Keri knew better than to disobey the nurse.

"Nice and wide. Yes, fan them all out! Good girl."

With all that training, Keri's toe-spread got better and better. Effortlessly, she spread her toes widely apart.

"Now keep them like that while I tickle your feet. No moving, no toe clenching, not even the slightlest wiggle, or you will get it much, much worse. Understood?"

Mary grinned as she produced a stiff feather. She slowly and softly started to drag it all around Keri's spread apart left pinky toe, ever so lightly, barely touching her skin. Even after all the intense tickling, the tender kiss of the feather had an absolutely devastating effect on Keri - she definitely had the most feather-ticklish feet of all the Cygnus girls. Still, Keri somehow managed to keep keep her toes spread, even after Mary produced a second feather and now started to tickle the same toe with both feathers simultaneously.

"Good girl," Mary kept saying, more to herself. "Keep it up!"

The tickling was slow, meticulous and precise - and for Keri, it dragged on forever. Mary tickled every inch of her little toe - up and down the feathers went, back and forth, gently caressing the toe tip, running in tiny circles, stroking up and down the toe-stem, the feather tip licking every nook and cranny of Keri's sensitive skin.

"Do you enjoy that, my little foot tickle toy? You enjoy the kiss of the feather on your sensitive little toe? I hope you do, because you know you can't do anything about it!"

Mary kept stimulating that little toe for the whole 8 hours of the night, and of course Keri did not enjoy it at all. But as always, Mary was right - she didn't have a choice but to simply submit to the torture. If Keri had learned anything in the past months, it was that she will never have any say in what was happening to her and her ticklish feet. And of course she has heard the rumors of disobedient girls being locked away in the deepest darkest prisons of Cygnus being tickled on the soles of their feet for the rest of their lifes.

The next night, when Mary started to tickle the next toe on her left foot, again accompanied by tender kissing and licking on her naked soles, Keri finally understood what was going on: Mary was going to tickle each and every of her toes, one at a time, night after night, and only after 10 long nights whould she be done. Somehow, to know what was going to happen - and how unbearably long it took - made everything worse for Keri.

After almost two weeks of toe tickling, Mary finally moved on.

"We're finished with your toes, honey. Now let me work my magic on your arches!"

Mary licked her lips as she gently drawed tiny spirals around the center Keri's left arch, one feather in each hand, carefully alternating between the two feathers so that there was always contact with the sensitive skin.

"Don't forget to spread your toes for me, darling," Mary had to remind her, and she immediately obeyed. Having to focus to keep spreading her toes like this made her soles so much more ticklish.

This super-precise arch tickling continued for the whole night. And of course, the next night Mary then focused on Keri's other arch. Like this, every night a very specific part of Keri's feet would be slowly and carefully feather tickled, driving Keri completely mad with ticklish frustration.

Keri absolutely hated this highly focused tickling of her feet. Still, night after night, she spread her toes for Mary and let it happen, as she knew that much, much worse things are waiting for her than a nurse with a tickle fetish.

Like: Waking up in the dreaded box again, toes spread and tied up, her bare soles helplessly exposed and ready for whatever cruel tickling experiment these people had in mind for her! She didn't remember how and when exactly she got placed in there; she had already lost all sense for time. Locked in, she had to wait what seemed like an eternity in the dark until she finally heard the familiar voice of Susan through the speakers.

“You’re back in, sweetheart. Did you miss it?” Susan really enjoyed to tease her victim.

It was obvious that Keri did not miss it at all. The endless hours, days, months she already had to spend in there made her really hate the box from the bottom of her heart.

“I have big plans for you, Keri. Aren’t you curious about what’s going to happen?”

Somehow, Keri was indeed curious. She was also scared as hell.

"We added another neat little thing - a nice little clit and anal stimulator. Let me flip it on right now."

Keri would have ripped the box apart - thankfully, the bondage kept her firmly in place. The shock of the sudden stimulation of her clit and anus made her want to crawl out of her skin. She bit into her gag, drooling helplessly. It tickled horribly, but somehow it was also arousing.

"No worries, it's just designed to keep you exquisitely on edge. It will never allow you to actually come. Ok, now for the real fun."

Susan pushed a few buttons on her keyboard.

Keri’s headset turned on again. To her surprise, she saw a picture of some creepy looking brown leech.

“We’ve discovered those cute little creatures around the Amazon river. They're about the size of a finger, and on the bottom, they have thousands of microscopically small suction cups with rotating mouths, filled with millions of tiny, extremely sharp teeth. This is what they do: They stick to their victim, and with their pointy teeth, they lightly penetrate the skin and create millions of tiny holes in which they release their saliva. This fluid contains some kind of mild poison which stimulates the nerve endings and makes them a lot more sensitive."

A 3D animation now showed an extreme close up of a rotating mouth with millions of sharp teeth. It looked horrible.

“If you place them on any body part, they will slowly start to cover every inch of the skin until there isn’t an area left that hasn’t been stimulated and penetrated by the tickle poison. They’re very territorial, and they’re very, very slow. Usually they move not more than half an inch a day. As soon as every inch of the skin has been covered, they fall off.”

Abnother story Keri didn’t like all. What an absolute nightmare this place was!

“You see where this is going, sweetheart. We’re going to place those creatures on your bare soles. They will then continue to spread their fluid all over them until every inch of your feet is covered, which should take a few weeks. I’ve been told is an absolutely excruciatingly ticklish process.”

Of course, that information made Keri’s heartrate go up even more. She was freaking out. All of that was completely crazy and terrifying.

“But after the procedure, your feet will be so much more sensitive than before. It’s a highly efficient treatment.”

Susan pushed a few buttons, and mechanical arms lowered a glass box around Keri’s helpless feet and looked it to the wall. At the same time, her feet got generously sprayed on with some liquid.

“Don’t worry about the glass box. It’s just there to create a warm, humid environment for the leeches. The spray consists of pheromones to attract them. It drives them crazy and makes them much more aggressive. We will renew it every hour.”

The box got filled with warm air.

“Usually, one leech is more than enough to drive a girl completely mad, but to have one on each foot is pure ticklish torture.”

Keri’s headset now showed her own big bare soles again. Two mechanical arms reached down through an opening in the glass box and placed one of those horrible tickle leeches per foot right at the center of the arch.

“I decided to place them right at your weakest point, darling, your delicate arches. Your sweet sensitive foot bottoms have been neglected for too long. That’s exactly the right treatment for you now.”

Of course, that wasn't true - her foot bottoms had not been neglected at all, as Keri recalled all the countless hours of pure tickle torture inflicted on her soles. Keri was hysterical. After the leeches had been placed, the mechanicals arms retracted, the glass box was sealed shut again and more pheromones were sprayed on her soles. The creatures already started to stimulate her arches. It itched and tickled like hell! And the humidity seemed to make her feet even more ticklish. Keri almost instantly forgot about the stimulation of her clit and anus as the ticklish sensations on her soles completely took over every part of her poor brain.

“Every leech will want to cover every inch of skin of both of your feet, so the same area of your foot will be stimulated twice. And the more poison they release, the more ticklish your feet will get, so it will get worse and worse for you.”

Already now, it was the most intense and horrible sensation Keri had ever felt. The center of her arches, her most sensitive spot, was tickled by millions of tiny teeth, and the tickle poison already seemed to work. The leeches didn’t move at all, they just stayed at the exact spot they had been placed on, continuing their ticklish work for what seemed like forever. It was absolutely excruciating, and Keri was laughing her lungs out. She so wished the brushes back now.

Susan looked at the leeches working over Keri’s soles. The girl must absolutely hate it, she thought. The stats confirmed it - the sensitivity meter of her arches started to climb and climb.

“I see that we found a very sensitive spot there, right in the middle of your arches. The good thing is - those creatures are not going to move away from it for quite some time. And your ticklish feet aren’t going anywhere either. Enjoy it, cupcake!”

Susan was right. Hours later, the leeches still haven’t really moved. This slow and meticulous tickling of very specific areas of her sensitive feet was driving Keri absolutely insane. And having to watch how the creatures were stimulating her poor feet with very little movement made it so much worse. The small animals were literally glued to her feet, all while nibbling and biting and tickling her arches forever and ever. Good thing the straps held her firmly in place!

When Susan came back to check in on her the next morning, the leech on Keri’s left foot had moved just a little bit up towards her spread apart toes, while the other one was going for the heel. Muscle spasm beneath the soft skin of Keri's soles showed the treatment to be highly effective. The spots the creatures had already covered were slightly more pink and moist than the others, so Susan could see that there was still so much to do for them. The screen showed that only 1.5% of Keri's feet had been covered so far. Keri saw the exact same information in her own headset.

“Now look at you! You’ve managed to pass the first ten hours, darling. Bravo! Keep it up! Only 700 more to come!”

The sensitivity level of Keri's arches already doubled. Susan wondered how high it would be at the end of the treatment.

Four ticklish weeks later, Karen joined Susan in the control room, looking at Keri's stats in awe. The first leech had already covered every inch of both of Keri’s feet and finally fell off. The second leech was still working on Keri’s big toe, but it was almost over. Both of her feet were now nice and pink, and they looked so much more sensitive already.

"Those tickle leeches on her feet work miracles..." Karen said. "How much have they covered yet?"

"99.97%." Susan was pointing at the status.

"This means the treatment will be finished soon. God, she must have really hated it..."

Finally, the other leech fell down too. It was over.

“Doing good in there, honey? How are your feet? Do you already feel how much more ticklish they are?”

Of course Keri did. She had gone through hell the past weeks. The creatures carefully explored every single wrinkle, every nook and cranny of her bare feet, slowly and thoroughly, and the tickling got worse and worse. As unbearable as it was, she had no other choice but to take it and laugh and laugh and laugh inside her claustrophobic prison.

“It's a new treatment, so I was reluctant at first. But Susan was right, it worked like a charm! A full month of tickling ... I’m sure you must be very relieved that it's over."

Keri was completely exhausted. But yes, she was incredibly happy and grateful that it was over now and that she could return to her cell and her physical exercises.

"Except it isn't over quite yet, honey. Susan wanted to release you right away. But I've just decided that your feet will have to deal with just a tiny little bit more of stimulation."

Keri froze. Again! This trick was never getting old.

"Yes, darling. You've come so far, it would be a pity to stop now. You're already a level 9. I want to push you to a 12. After all, you really aren't here to sit around in your cell! You're here to be tickled on the soles of your feet. Nothing more, nothing less. Now let's see if we can make it worse for you!"

Immediately after Karen pushed a few buttons, Keri’s feet got sprayed with a heavy dose of the pheromones again, and the mechanical arms came back into view. The arms placed fresh leeches on Keri’s helpless soles - and there were much more than the first time! For each foot, there was now one creature between every toe, one at the balls of the foot, two at the sole, two at the heel and one at the side.

Karen leaned towards the microphone again.

“That's right! That's twenty new tickle creatures for your beautiful ticklish feet, darling, and they’re oh so hungry. We've never used so many of them at the same time before, so this might be a bit risky. But you’re a special girl, and your feet need special attention, don't you think?"

Both women smiled at each other in agreement.

Susan stepped in.

"Remember how I told you how every leech will want to cover every inch of both of your feet, darling? You can imagine how this is now going to take so much longer than before… Get ready for pure, exquisite foot tickling!”

Keri watched in ticklish horror how both her soles were completely covered by the leeches. She thought it was bad before - but now, that every inch of her defenseless feet was being attacked at the same time, it felt 1000 times worse! All that nibbling and biting and itching between her toes, on her soles, on her heels, was happening at the exact same time. It was her worst nightmare, and it had just started - she was going to have to deal with it for yet another month, or more, while her poor feet got more and more ticklish by the minute. More pheromone spray hit her feet, and the creatures where going crazy. It was unlike anything Keri had ever been through. She was truly in hell. Only the oxygene and the drug infusions prevented her from passing out. She wished she would though.

PART 8

Six months (and, of course, various horribly ticklish treatments) later, Susan entered Keri's cell, accompanied by nurse Mary and another nurse - a much older and quite intimidating looking woman she had never seen before. Usually, this meant bad news for the poor ballerina, and she was very worried. But this time, it seemed to be different.

"You won't believe it, darling - we just found a buyer for you. We will transfer you immediately."

Susan smiled sheepishly.

Keri couldn't believe her ears - after only a few months at Cygnus, they already sold her off? Keri was now a level 25 girl, and she honestly didn't think her training would stop anytime before she reached at least level 99... What happened to all those "years of training and perfecting your feet", as Susan liked to tease her? She thought Susan had years and years of ticklish experiments in store for her poor soles. What did this mean for her? Where would they send her?

As always, the gagged girl was wearing a tight straitjacket and blue jeans, and now she was shivering in anticipation. Her bare toes twitched - as much as the severe toe-bondage allowed them to. They just recently started to tie up every one of her toes individually in a quite uncomfortable way, with small metal clamps designed to spread her toes widely apart while at the same time forcing her feet into a highly arched position. She would have to wear this device 24/7, even when sleeping or simply relaxing in her cell, waiting for her next assignment. "To improve your arches and your toe flexibility," they said - but Keri believed it was simply to make her life even more miserable. Her toes were already very flexible from hours and hours of training.

Susan read her mind.

"Of course we wanted to keep you much, much longer - and to be totally honest, I'm quite sad we have to let you go so early. You were on the way to become such a huge star, and we had so much more in store for you and your ticklish soles. But - we just couldn't say no to this insane amount of money they are willing to pay us."

Suddenly, the two nurses pushed Keri down on the bed while Susan quickly produced a syringe to inject the sedative into the girl's arm. Almost immediately, Keri passed out. The nurses unhooked the chain from Keri's collar, lifted her off the bed and placed her on a wheelchair, strapping her in tightly with more leather belts. After carefully securing her neck to the headrest and her ankles to the foot-end of the chair (the toe-bondage stayed on, forcing her feet high on her tiptoes), they placed a black, thick blindfold over Keri's eyes. The girl was now ready to be sent off to the transfer bay.

A few hours later, Keri - still strapped into the wheelchair - woke up from a deep, dreamless sleep. Immediately after, she felt her gag and blindfold being removed. Her teary eyes had to adjust to the bright light, and to her embarrassment, she was drooling uncontrollably. After a few seconds, she managed to see the outlines and finally the face of the person who was in the small room with her: A pretty young woman, not much older than herself - in her early twenties, maybe.

"You're awake. Finally."

The woman smiled warmly, gently touching Keri's cheek and looking straight into her eyes.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Anna. I paid a lot of money for you."

Anna flicked a dark curl out of her face as she sat down on a chair in front of Keri. She was dressed quite elegantly, not lavishly, very much like a business woman.

"What... what are you going to do to me?"

Anna noticed the frightend sound of Keri's voice.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. Don't worry. Nothing bad is going to happen to you. In fact, nothing bad will ever happen to you again. I am here... to rescue you."

Keri's eyes widened in disbelief. Anna lowered her voice.

"You probably know that Cygnus sells off their girls to spend the rest of their miserable lifes as foot-tickling slaves for perverts. And you probably also know that these poor girls, once sold off, will get it much worse than inside this facility. Much, much worse."

Anna took a sip from a glass of water.

"I once was a Cygnus girl myself, and I've been sold off to a crazy sadist - but luckily, I've managed to escape. Cygnus is very, very powerful, and I don't have the means to go after them, but what I can do is: Trying to save as many girls as I possibly can. And you - you are my first. I have no other plans for you than to free you. No more tickling for you ever again!"

Keri was speechless. She couldn't believe it. A wave of relief rushed through her body.

"Oh my god... oh my god... thank... thank you so much," she stammered, tearing up. "Thank you... I couldn't take it anymore. It's really horrible in here... So horrible..."

Anna smiled compassionately.

"I know, darling, I know. But everything is going to be fine now. You're safe. No more tickling."

The brunette stood up.

"Now, we don't want to raise any suspicion. I will need to gag and blindfold you again before I bring you out of the facility, ok?"

Keri nodded, and Anna put the ballgag and blindfold back in place. The ballgag was now a bit too tight for Keri's taste,
but it was ok. She was so incredibly relieved that she didn't care.

"A helicopter will pick us up, and as soon as we're far enough, I can untie you."

As Anna was pushing the wheelchair through the underground maze of Cygnus, Keri heard countless doors opening and closing, countless elevators humming, countless security guards asking for identification. She completely lost track of time, and it seemed to go on forever. Keri also heard frightened screams and desperate laughter echoing through the corridors - and that's when she finally started to realize just how big this facility must be. How many girls are being tickle tortured right now - or "trained", as they liked to call it?
Needless to say she was still scared as hell, but at the same time, she was full of hope: She would finally escape this nightmare, this endless tickle hell. No more Susan, no more nurse Mary, no more "experiments" that were nothing else than excuses for countless evil methods of tickle torturing her poor, sensitive bare soles. She still couldn't fully believe she would finally leave this place. But she knew: Once she was out of here, she would never ever let anyone touch her feet again, and she would most definitely hide them for the rest of her life in thick socks and heavy boots.

The roar of the helicopter was ear-splitting. During the short flight, Anna gently caressed Keri's cheek.

"Don't be afraid, Keri. We're almost there. Be patient. You'll be free soon."

After landing, Keri, still gagged and blindfolded and strapped into her wheelchair, was lifted into a minibus or van, and prepared for what must have been another two or three hours long drive.

"I will untie you soon, darling, as soon as we arrive."

The vehicle stopped, and an exhausted Keri was being pushed through yet another set of endless corridors. Many doors opened and closed, accompanied by endless buzzing and humming of what must have been security systems and ventilation. Why on earth did this take so long? Where were they?

After what seemed like an eternity, the wheelchair finally stopped.
Anna removed Keri's blindfold. However, she left the ballgag in Keri's mouth.

Keri was in the middle of large auditorium. Anna was standing right behind her. All around them: A large group of people in white coats, full of anticipation. Hundreds of people.

Anna raised her voice, adressing them:

"Ladies and gentlemen. You have all heard of her... And here she finally is:
Our most prized asset. Our best work yet."

She paused for just a second.

"And now - now she is all yours!"

The crowd broke out in thundering applause and cheers.

Anna grinned from ear to ear as Keri simply stared back at her in complete shock and confusion - what the hell was going on?!
Anna leaned over, looking the desperate girl directly in the eyes.

"I'm so sorry darling - I lied to you. I was never going to release you. We're still here at Cygnus - we simply moved you to another facility where we will continue with your training. We will be able to use much more intense methods here. We will increase the ticklishness of your feet to previously unknown levels. We will perfect you. "

She smiled proudly as Keri started panicking.

"I am going to be in charge of your training from now on. I'm so excited! And of course I will make sure to fill every second of your life with pure, exquisite, agonzing foot tickling hell, darling. It's going to be nothing but wonderful! Susan did an amazing job so far, but I believe we can do so much more to your feet."

Keri's brain started to freewheel. Pure fear and desperation was kicking in hard.

"Aww, poor girl. You really thought I'd free you, didn't you? Oh c'mon, honey, your feet are so insanely ticklish, so over the top ticklish, why on earth would we ever let such a perfect girl go? You' really are the perfect tickle subject!"

She still smiled as she whispered the next words softly into Keri's ears:

"You will be tickled on the soles of your feet for the rest of your life, Keri. You hear me? For the rest of your life! We are never ever going to release you. Never."

This whole rescue-story was simply designed to completely crush her - mission accomplished, fuckers.
Keri's spirit was completely broken. She was in tears.

"Oh please don't cry, honey. Safe those tears for later."

The crowd was still cheering as Anna was adressing them again:

"Let's not waste time - take her to her new cell! We will begin her treatment immediately."

PART 9

Anna was bright, ruthless and very, very ambitious - only three years after being hired by Cygnus, the scientist was already at the top of the company's experimental research department, Cygnus Innovations, where the company was developing and testing cutting-edge technology and the latest in foot-stimulation methods. Here, Anna was responsible for their most primed assets: The top-class hyper sensitive foot-girls, and the life-timers. Keri now fell in both categories.
Ever since she heard of Keri - the 18 years old beauty with the hyper-ticklish feet who seemed to break all the sensitivity records - she knew she had to transfer her over as quickly as possible. Anna was convinced that, with the help of that girl, she could advance much faster in her research - which would greatly benefit her career and, as a consequence, her salary.

The life-timers - or "forever girls", as Anna liked to call them - were devided in two groups. Group A, to which Keri now belonged, were the premium foot-tickling girls that Cygnus wanted to perfect and keep forever, with no intention of selling them. The girls of group B however had been assigned to non-stop high intensity sole-stimulation to generate a constant flow of data. Locked away deep in the darkest basements of the Cygnus facility, their helpless soles were subjected to a wide variety of automated tickling methods, with only minimal supervision necessary by the staff. The sole storage isolation compartments currently held 282 of these highly ticklish subjects, continuously providing Cygnus with all sorts of data. Except for increasing the intensity of the stimulation and changing some of the procedures every now and then, most of these girls really didn't need a lot of attention, and everything was running smoothly on autopilot - set and forget. The "forever girls" of group B could indeed been held forever in their claustrophobic prisons, and most of them would never ever leave them anymore.

Anna knew most of these girls only from the files - and from watching their distorted, laughing faces and tormented soles on her monitors, but some of them she has never even seen: The "forgotten" life-timers, hidden away in "lost" storage units in now obsolete, sealed off sub-levels - and these girls, although still being active and, of course, still constantly stimulated on their bare soles to provide valuable data, had been completely erased from the central database. Even if, by some miracle, they would manage to find one of them and wanted to release her, they couldn't without a database entry. Anna didn't really care much though, and it wasn't important what these girls did to deserve such a horrible fate, as long as the data from their endless sole-tickling torment was useful. And it was.

Currently, their longest-serving girl in group B was Lucia, 43 years old. Since Cygnus decided to turn the Spanish flamenco dancer into a mere life-supporting system for her hyper-ticklish soles, she had been in her isolation box for almost 25 years, all without any breaks or glitches. That's an impressive 25 years of pure, uninterrupted sole-tickling, and Lucia seemed to take it like a champ - well, at least she has never complained. However, Anna assumed that by now, everything except for "tickling" had been completely wiped from that woman's brain. But why not check? Anna quickly patched into Lucia's system, and all her data and live-camera feeds immediately filled the screens of the control room.

As expected, Lucia's large, wrinkly soles, deep red and completely covered in sensitivity oil, were relentlessly being stimulated by hundreds of tickling tools of all shapes, colors and sizes. As it was absolutely crucial for life-timers that their feet couldn't move an inch, Lucia's feet were put in an extremely tight variation of the "foot-press", toes bent back and locked into place, while rotating brushes, robot claws, high precision tickle-lasers and water jets carefully stimulated every inch of her stretched out soles. Cygnus really used all the tricks in the book on this poor woman's helpless foot bottoms.

Surprisingly, after all these years, Lucia's vital stats were still pretty solid, although her brain must have probably created an alternate reality by now.

Anna switched on the microphone.

"Your time in here is over, and we will release you. Thank you so much for your service, Lucia. You did well."

The scientist pushed a button, and the relentless scrubbing of Lucia's soles suddenly stopped, for the first time after 25 years. Watching the monitors, Anna noticed how Lucia's wildly flickering eyes briefly lit up. This might take a moment to sink in.

"Feels so good, doesn't it? Now breathe. Relax. Enjoy it."

A few minutes passed as Anna watched how Lucia's face slowly reverted to something that vaguely resembled the woman on the photo in her file, and as Lucia's tense muscles started to relax more and more, the scientist could see that she was still a beautiful woman after all, even after years of non-stop tickle torture.

"So that's how life feels without constant foot-tickling, Lucia. Not so bad, am I right?"

The limp form in the monitors seemed to agree.

"To bad it doesn't last. Seems I got the wrong girl. My bad! I'm sorry, but of course you're staying in there for the rest of your life, the unbearable ticklish sensation on your soles your only company.“

With malicious glee, she re-started the system, and as the tickling tools picked up the pace again, scrubbing all over these poor woman's helpless soles, Lucia was laughing, screaming, howling in agony into her gag. Anna was sure the tickling on her soles must now feel a million times worse. Excellent.

"Goodbye, and see you again in a few years, darling. No hard feelings, ok?"

PART 10

Anna was eager to try each and every of the latest Cygnus inventions on Keri, and the girl was going to be the first person to be subjected to their new Temporal Modification program: Quantum-powered time compression and expansion chambers, allowing Cygnus to drastically alter a subject's perception of time. This method allowed for much longer tickling sessions - time would actually run physically slower in these chambers, seconds would turn into minutes, minutes would turn into hours at the push of a button. The true breakthrough however was that, even though their time perception changed, the subjects wouldn't actually age at all while in the chamber.

But first, a visit to the new pedicure department was in order. Not that the department in the first facility had done a bad job so far, not at all - but Anna's staff at Cygnus Innovations were truly exceptional at their craft, and it was common practice to start with some thorough pedicure sessions before the begin of any new training program. Because these sessions were going to be very intense, it was crucial for Keri to be placed in yet another sole-storage box, to guarantee maximum immobility, perfect access to her soles and absolutely no interruption to the procedure. These isolation compartments worked very much like the ones that Keri knew all to well - severe bondage inside the painfully tight box making any movement impossible, and the subject's bare feet, locked into a massive set of stocks, being the only body parts visible from the outside.

Keri's day began at 5 in the morning. Anna took it on herself to add a leather blindfold and a tight muzzle gag before having the petite girl placed in her box in the pedicure department. Considering it was already pitch black and and completely sound proof in there, neither was really necessary - but Keri quickly understood that Anna simply enjoyed seeing her as helpless as possible. However, the final addition of an oxygene mask worried her - was it going to be so extreme that she would need this extra supply of oxygene?

After the last of the many straps had been tightened and the box had been sealed shut, she was left in complete darkness and silence for what felt like an eternity - until, finally, she could hear a clicking noise in her headphones, followed by the silky sound of Anna's voice.

"Welcome to your first pedicure session here at Innovations, dear Keri. You're in luck - I gathered only the best nurses and the latest equipment and products for you. Enjoy it! Your feet are going to be baby soft and just perfect when we're done with you."

Keri was extremely anxious, her slender toes twitching slightly in anticipation.

"Oh? They've already told me that you're quite the toe-wiggler. Let's put a stop to that right now."

The scientist pushed a few buttons, and a set of clamps emerged and firmly closed around the top of Keri's toes, spreading them out and holding them perfectly still and motionless in this position.

"Now that's better. Open wide - and no more moving, darling! I'm sure you understand that we can't have you jeapardize the procedure by trying to clench your little toes."

Two of Anna's most skilled nurses placed themselves in front of her now completely helpless bare feet, one at each foot.

The pedicure started innocently enough with the most basic act of foot hygiene: Washing her tender feet with warm soapy water, except that it had been mixed with a brand new foot sensitivity serum. This bioengineered serum contained a blend of plant extracts and peptides that enhanced skin sensitivity and promoted a delicate, soft sole texture.

Starting off with a soft sponge, this treatment actually felt very nice on Keri's tired feet - feet that had been put through so much in the past. However, after 5 minutes it all went from "enjoyable" to "absolutely unbearable" as the nurses swapped the sponges for coarse brushes with tickly bristles, violently scrubbing her soles, up and down, left and right, again and again. After 30 minutes of her hyper-ticklish soles being brutalized like this, electric toothbrushes started to explore her sensitive toes, which allowed for a much more precise sanitizing activity. One toothbrush in each hand, each nurse made sure to carefully clean every inch of her helpless toes, from the tips down the stems, all the way to the base and in the delicate spaces between them. They were using both toothbrushes simultaneously on the same toe for most of the time, maximizing the stimulation. One hour of this intense toe brushing left Keri's sensitive digits all shiny, soft and clean and herself utterly hysterical - but the pedicure was far from over: A vibrating sonic pumice stone device was then used on the toe pads, sides, balls of her feet and her heels. This device emited high-frequency sound waves to effortlessly dissolve any remains of tough and dry skin. Keri's feet were already very smooth before, even at the heels, but after one hour of this wonderful treatment, they were absolutely creamy soft. After that, a gentle laser trimmer was employed to precisely target and trim her toenails and clean up the nail skin and the nailbeds - only a fraction of an inch was needed there, as her nails were already well kept.

Hydro-therapy high pressure water jets were later employed to carefully rinse the feet and toes and remove any rest of soap, pumice stone or rough skin left from the scrubbing before. Using these pulsating precision water jets to slowly and methodically trace every wrinkle of her soles and then aiming them directly at her spread apart toes and at the soft spaces in between them proved to be highly effective and a lot of fun for the nurses! Of course, for poor ticklish Keri, it was pure agonizing torture. She was completely losing it inside her box. After everything she had gone through, they still managed to make it even worse for her. Whatever these nurses did to her feet, they somehow succeeded in making her already hyper-sensitized soles even more ticklish! That was the thing with Cygnus - she would never get used to the treatments, her feet would only grow more and more ticklish as her training progressed.

"Oh, just look how effective this is! Does the water tickle these soft little soles and toes of yours, honey?"

Anna was very excited.

"I bet you would do anything to make us stop! But here's the deal: You can't. You simply have to take it! After all, it's for your own good... You want your feet to be clean, healthy and oh so sensitive to be well prepared for your daily foot stimulations and all the beautiful foot experiments that await you here!"

Keri felt that her feet were already pretty receptive to tickling, but of course, Anna was expecting and demanding more and more from her prime asset. Because of her intense reactions to the water jets, Anna ordered the nurses to up the water pressure and extend this part of the pedicure, adding two more hours of ticklish torture before finally moving on to the next step.

To give the completely exhausted Keri a short breather, the brand new Vibra Sole Massager was put to use on her soles: A massaging device that utilized advanced vibrational technology to stimulate the blood flow and relax the muscles of the feet. It was a gentle treatment, but at this point, even this innocent stimulation of her soles provoked an inhumane amount of ticklish frustration.

For the following application of the new industrial strength Sensi-Cream, the nurses had to put on their gloves, as any skin contact would result in the most intense tickling imaginable. This cutting-edge formula used quantum particles to not only soften the skin, but also heighten the nerve endings to new extremes. They generously spread large amounts of the cream of all over Keri's soles and between her toes, carefully rubbing it into the skin, making sure not to accidentally come in contact with it. After a few applications of the cream, even the soft airflow of the ventilation system gently brushing over Keri's naked foot bottoms started to elicit a very strong ticklish reaction.

Moving a special array of magnifying macro optics cameras in front of her feet, the team was now able to get detailed extreme close up views of the tiniest lines and wrinkles on Keri's hypersensitized soles - even the ones invisible to the human eye. A swarm of autonomous microscopic robotic devices equipped with rotating nano-bristles was then deployed to meticulously follow, clean and carefully exfoliate each and every tiny wrinkle. After 8 hours of deeply cleaning out every nook and cranny of Keri's feet and removing the very last bits of rough skin that could possibly interfere with the upcoming treatments, the results were nothing short of amazing: Keri's sensitivity level was already up, reaching a solid 28.

To wrap it up, a healthy dose of the Cygnus Neuro-Activator Solution was sprayed all over her feet. This specially designed solution contained micro-encapsulated neurostimulants to further enhance nerve conductivity and amplify tactile sensations, and it was enriched with a blend of rare vitamins and minerals that nourished and rejuvenated the nerve endings.

Controlled burst of hot purified air quickly dried her feet, before finally applying the last product: A balm enriched with a blend of exotic herbs and microbeads - and a micro-dose of venom from a rare indian snake that kills it's prey by overloading the nervous system - that work in tandem to stimulate and rejuvenate nerve endings.

During the whole 20 hours long pedicure session, Keri's brain was in complete overload trying to process all these super-intense ticklish sensations and different tools and products on her feet. At the end of the procedure, she was a complete mess - but Anna was more than satisfied.

"Didn't this feel amazing, darling? How soft and fresh your feet look now! Just perfect. You did well and took it like a champ, and the result is fantastic!"

She was running her index finger all over Keri's buttery soft soles. Perfect indeed! Anna was licking her lips - and she couldn't help but giving them a quick scribble with her sharp, red nails. Keri's reaction was swift. This woman was an expert tickler. She was in big trouble.

"Yes, you did very well. Let's immediately repeat the exact same pedicure treatment six more times, and then your feet should be ready for their first real assigment! What you have experienced so far is nothing compared to what we have in store for you!"

Last edited:
Great to see you're still around. Was already afraid you wouldn't return anymore.

This is outstanding Shock, one of the best stories ever!

you are great!
and another great story !
love it and hope to see more from you

Wonderful addition to wonderful story! I absolutely love merciless and scientific scenarios like this.

When I read that Keri would be saved, I knew there was a trick! LOL each part is greater than ever:tickle:
can't wait to see her new treatment!

Very excited for the new cell &#55357;&#56881; any time when we can expect part 9? &#55358;&#56599; #cantwait

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back