• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Fantasy Chest - Gwen's Mouthwatering Soles - ONGOING Photo Sets

Netflix & Feet (Photo Set)

Forget Netflix & Chill! I think my brilliant, evil & delicious lady created a new an improved version: Netflix & Feet!

If you go through this set, let yourself imagine the beautiful pain I go through every time Gwen decides to distract me from a movie! All she has to do is slip off her socks or kick her feet up and I'm screwed :hmm:

Here's a couple examples from the set! This visual is usually followed by some kind of taunt like: "What's the matter? Don't you wanna watch this movie?"

Full set available on Patreon!

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thefantasychest?fan_landing=true

Gwen's Instagram: @thefantasychest

Enjoy!

-Myles

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 67
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
The Sister Foot Fantasy (Photo Set)

The Sister Foot Fantasy is a huge 21 pic photo set that goes with a fun fantasy scenario that Gwen & I came up! We hope you like the idea! It goes like this:

For the photo set (fun captions definitely included!) we're going to pretend that Gwen's the sister you never had. The sister ... that just happens to have AMAZING feet!

You can't help feeling a little weird/guilty for thinking her feet are SO HOT ... I mean, she's your sister! But you can't help it! It's not your fault that you have a foot fetish! Besides; she's always walking around barefoot & wears SO many cute toe rings and anklets, that she's practically asking you to stare at them!

The truth is, she catches you staring at her feet A LOT. It's pretty obvious to her at this point that you have a thing for feet! Why do you think she's always putting her feet up when you're around? Coincidence? Nope. It's just fun to tease you!

But it looks like you've finally had all the teasing you can handle, as you work up the courage to sneak into her room while she's napping, and get a much closer look at your sisters perfect feet :bugeyed:

Unfortunately for you, she's a light sleeper, and things don't go quite as planned! Now that Gwen's caught you at her feet, she's going to take advantage of your foot fetish by innocently teasing you with her feet and be the meanest (but also THE BEST) sister in the world!

Time to have some fun wth you!

This Sister Foot Fantasy (21 Pic Set) is available on Gwen's Patreon!

Gwen's Insta: @thefantasychest

Have fun & see you soon!

-Myles

Attachments

• Bling Bling 5.jpg
    Bling Bling 5.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 61
  • Bling Bling 6.jpg
    Bling Bling 6.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 56
  • Bling Bling 12.jpg
    Bling Bling 12.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 36
Juicy Soles (Photo Set) - Booty & Soles

Over the months, Gwen's occasionally put up photo's that show off her scrumptious booty :wahooo:

Turns out that those particular photo's just so happen to be very popular! So it's obvious to me that a little tribute album "feeturing" that booty is absolutely necessary!

The album is called Juicy soles, because in each photo, Gwen's delicious wrinkled soles are being backed-up by her juicy booty. Fellow butt lovers unit!

Juicy Soles (Photo Set) available on Patreon!

Gwen's Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thefantasychest?fan_landing=true

Have fun & talk soon!

-Myles

Attachments

• Juicy Soles 9.jpg
    Juicy Soles 9.jpg
    431.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Juicy Soles 4.jpg
    Juicy Soles 4.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 57
The Pose - Vol 1 Photo Set (Part 1 of 3)

Hey Guys! Hope you guys like seeing sexy soles in "The Pose" because here's 1 of 3!

-Myles

Attachments

• The Pose 1.jpg
    The Pose 1.jpg
    333.4 KB · Views: 52
  • The Pose 2.jpg
    The Pose 2.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 34
  • The Pose 3.jpg
    The Pose 3.jpg
    346.3 KB · Views: 43
  • The Pose 4.jpg
    The Pose 4.jpg
    385 KB · Views: 29
  • The Pose 5.jpg
    The Pose 5.jpg
    326.3 KB · Views: 50
More of Gwen in "The Pose" 2 of 3!

Attachments

• The Pose 6.jpg
    The Pose 6.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 51
  • The Pose 7.jpg
    The Pose 7.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 44
  • The Pose 8.jpg
    The Pose 8.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 58
  • The Pose 9.jpg
    The Pose 9.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 75
  • The Pose 10.jpg
    The Pose 10.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 66

Attachments

• The Pose 11.jpg
    The Pose 11.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 65
  • The Pose 12.jpg
    The Pose 12.jpg
    386.4 KB · Views: 48
  • The Pose 13.jpg
    The Pose 13.jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 33
  • The Pose 14.jpg
    The Pose 14.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 70
  • The Pose 15.jpg
    The Pose 15.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 63
The Converse (Photo Set)

I think it's fair to say that it's the shoe that was basically made to wear barefoot ... You know the one's I'm talking about.

How many times have you stared at a woman out & about barefoot in her Converse? I know exactly what you were thinking too ... "What do her soles look like?! What do they smell like in those delicious shoes?!"

Remember just how bad you wanted a taste? Well, Gwen's here to give us a little taster of a woman barefoot in Converse. :clap:

The Converse (Photo Set) is available on Gwen's Patreon!

Gwen's Insta: @thefantasychest

See you soon!
-Myles

Attachments

• Converse 8.jpg
    Converse 8.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 73
  • Converse 3.jpg
    Converse 3.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 63
Sweaty Feet! (Photo Set)

It has been brought to our attention that SO MANY of Gwen's foot fans would give anything to stuff their noses in her sweaty feet, and while we can't teleport her sweaty feet to you (wow, wouldn't that be cool?! Like that classic Harry Potter "Magic Tickle Stocks" Drawing! I can't imagine the foot worship, sniffing and tickling Gwen would get on a daily basis!) We can make you a photo set that is 100% dedicated to when Gwen has had very hot, very sweaty feet!

Let's have some sweaty fun ;)

Sweaty Feet! (Photo Set) - Full set on Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/thefantasychest?fan_landing=true

Gwen's Instagram - @thefantasychest

Have a great weekend!

-Myles

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 61
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 55
Sole Overload (Photo Set)

One of the things that I genuinely love about my foot fetish, is what it does for my sex drive, passion & overall sexual creativity. I know that it can be tough to have a foot fetish sometimes (even today we're still given an odd label from time to time) but having a foot fetish is an incredible amount of fun!

It's like, pretty feet can completely overload my senses in the best way possible, and make me incredibly present in my passion. Gwen adores this about my foot fetish. She loves how easy it is to get me going & completely overload me just by purposely putting her soles in my general direction. Crossing them, pulling her socks off or kicking off her slippers ... I'm a goner.

She came up with this picture set based on that premise :faint:

Sole Overload - Full Set on Patreon!

Gwen's Instagram: @thefantasychest

Cheers & Love!
-Myles

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    356.5 KB · Views: 55
Sexy Shoes - Vol 2 (Photo Set) Patreon Exclusive

Hey guys & gals! We took a quick staycation for a week because the weather was so perfect for it! Gwen and her soles got ALL the sun bathing! But she's back and ready to share some tasty Pics!

While we were soaking up the sun, we took a ton of sole pics, but that got me thinking, we get so caught up in her soles, that we forget about the little things ... Like sexy, drool inducing footwear, and we really can't have that!

So here's a little reminder of how fun footwear can be ...

Sexy Shoes - Vol 2 (16 Picture Set) is available on Patreon!

Love ya's!
-Myles

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 67
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 58
The Perfect Morning (Photo Set)

Let’s trade in our usual morning routine, and disappear to a gorgeous world just for us and our foot fetish dreams...
We have a date with the soft, creamy soles of Gwen's feet this morning, so grab a coffee, take a seat and enjoy the view!

:woot:

The Perfect Morning is a 13 Pic album available exclusively on Patreon!

Patreon Link: https://www.patreon.com/thefantasychest?fan_landing=true

Talk soon!

-Myles

Attachments

• The Perfect Morning 7.jpg
    The Perfect Morning 7.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 111
  • The Perfect Morning 5.jpg
    The Perfect Morning 5.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 134
Sleepy Feet - Vol 2 (Photo Album)

It’s a moment that makes our hearts skip several beats every time that we're lucky enough to experience it...

When we find ourselves staring at someone's beautiful, vulnerable, sleeping feet. They have no idea that we're looking at their amazing soles. No idea that we're moments away from sneaking a pic of that perfect view! That we're working up the courage to tickle, sniff, or maybe even kiss and lick them!

It’s a moment that freezes in time! When we think to ourselves with absolute certainty: “I Love my Foot Fetish!” :xpulcy:

It’s time to share that perfect moment with Gwen again!

Sleepy Feet - Vol 2 is a 16 Pic Set dedicated to sleepy feet and soles! Available on Patreon!

Patreon Link: https://www.patreon.com/thefantasychest?fan_landing=true

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 53
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 47
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back