• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Fantasy Chest - Gwen's Mouthwatering Soles - ONGOING Photo Sets

Beneath Her Feet - 19 Page Comic/Photo set Preview

I helped Gwen create this comic/photo set as a little shoutout to the giantess lovers. As the title says, all of the pics put you beneath her feet looking up at those tasty, amazing, plump soles!

There's a plot, but since it's in the form of a comic, I won't spoil it for ya ;)
Beneath Her Feet - The full 19 page set is on Gwen's Patreon!

Link: https://www.patreon.com/thefantasychest?fan_landing=true

Enjoy, and talk soon!

-Myles

Attachments

• Beneath My Feet Comic 2.jpg
    Beneath My Feet Comic 2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 78
  • Beneath My Feet Comic 1.jpg
    Beneath My Feet Comic 1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 49
The Good Morning! - Teaser Set for First FJ Content!

My very first FJ related content drops tomorrow! (Tuesday Oct. 20th!) On both OnlyFans AND Patreon! If you're not already a member of one of them, grab a link below and join the adventures! Here’s an eggplant stiffening photo set teaser to get you ready for it!

Full 19 Pic set now on BOTH Patreon & OnlyFans! FJ Video drops tomorrow! :D

I hope you’re having an awesome Monday morning! I know a certain lucky someone who had a VERY good Monday Morning… Think you can guess why?

It started off innocently enough. We we’re sitting on the couch together, still in our pyjamas & drinking our morning coffee, when I propped my feet up on him so they were right in his face. He quickly forgets about his delicious coffee and sets his sight's on my much tastier soles. Too Easy! Got him! Hook, line and sinker!

After turning him on with a little foot play, I decided that today would be the day I tease him with ideas of a foot job. Thoughts of my toes wrapped around his balls as I massaged his cock. Images of my soft, wrinkled arches gently holding his rock hard shaft as I stroked him to a shaking orgasm!
I slip my pants off and tell him to so the same. Then I get him to lay out on the couch so that I can put my feet up all over him, draping them on his tummy and once again propping them up, so that the fresh pink hue of my incredibly soft soles continued to drive him bonkers; The subtle wrinkles and creases calling out to him…

Finally, I settle both of my feet next to him, slowly inching them toward his crotch, until I can feel his cock gently pushing into the arch of my sole through his boxers. His eyes are wide open with glee as he looks down at my gorgeous feet resting against his cock and balls, the arch of one sole now gently massaging the base of his balls!

… “Time to go upstairs?”

To Be Continued Tomorrow!

OnlyFans: https://onlyfans.com/thefantasychest

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thefantasychest

xoxo
-Gwen

Attachments

• 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    447.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    584.1 KB · Views: 40
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    442.7 KB · Views: 37
PATREON CLOSING/EVERYTHING MOVING TO ONLYFANS

Hey guys!

Long story short, I decided to close my Patreon in favour of OnlyFans as my primary fan page. I was running both for a while, but it became quite obvious based on the growth of my OnlyFans, and the decline of my Patreon, that OnlyFans is clearly the preferred platform by so many of you.

Because I'm an organization freak, this particular thread will no longer be active on my end, as it was mainly a place I shared sets & media that was being debut on my Patreon. Instead, anything that's in this thread can now be found on OnlyFans!

Keep an eye out for my new & active threads (especially my thread for free full photo sets) and thank you so much for making this thread so awesome!

-Gwen

OnlyFans: https://onlyfans.com/thefantasychest

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back