• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Forever Valentine

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
Celebrating our anniversary, Christmas, and the new year all in the same week was a blast for the both of us. Krista is an amazing woman, and as time flew by the certainty of us becoming a married couple was getting closer. And I was very cool with that.

School and work put a damper on us doing anything fun for Valentine’s Day, but we were looking forward to the Sweetheart Dance the school was hosting on Saturday night.

Now I know you didn’t come here to hear about the cute gifts we bought each other, you’re here for the story.

I’d always wondered why Krista left her family in California to go to school here. To tell you the truth, I was so happy to have met someone like her, that I didn’t really care. But as time rolled on, curiosity began to get the better of me. And it wasn’t just that, I wondered about old boyfriends. Was there a guy she left back in California that would come looking for her?

After what we went through last summer with her psycho ex kidnapping her, I didn’t intend to let something like that happen again. Little did I know what pulling at this thread would unravel.

Even though the dance was still a couple hours away, Krista wanted to get there early and not have to wait near the end of the line. I heard her humming happily in her bedroom, just finishing up getting dressed.

I walked in, and felt my heart melt. She was wearing in a form fitting, but modest red dress. Pink pantyhose, and red heels with an ankle strap completed her outfit. Her makeup was adorable as usual with pink eyeshadow complimented her gorgeous blue eyes. Red lipstick adorned her heart shaped lips. A red bow accented her beautiful blonde hair.

I sucked in a breath, and sighed happily, leaning on the doorway. She turned and giggled. “See something you like?”

“Mmmhmm...” Was the only thing I could say. I walked toward her, but she put her hands up, smiling.

“Down boy.” She said and giggled again. Kris knew perfectly well she was driving me crazy.

“Okay,” I said, and sat on her bed defeated. “I guess I can behave myself until after the dance.”

“Good,” she said, and went into the bathroom returning with the mousse. “Now hold still while I do something with your hair.” I loved it when she did this. Not just because I didn’t have to mess with my hair but her fingers running across my scalp felt really good.

“There, all done.” She stepped back and admired her handiwork. “So what’s on your mind?” Krista sat down next to me.

There was no keeping anything from her. Not only did she know me better than anyone, but she was the smartest person I knew.

“Sometimes I wonder... why me? I mean... you’re beautiful, you’re brilliant, and you’ve got the biggest heart. Why settle for a guy like me? There must have been guys fighting for your attention back home. Like, why did you even leave California to come here to go to school?”

She put her finger on my lip. When I’m nervous I can’t shut up.

“Shush...” Krista said, and took a deep breath. “Thank you for the compliments, but I didn’t settle for anything. Yes there were guys before, but they were just crushes... puppy love. What we have is real, I love you, and I know you love me.”

I ignored what I said about behaving myself, and hugged her. I just had to. “Of course I love you, how could I not love you?” She hugged back, then dropped a bomb.

“The fact that this is one of the schools that accepted me is only part of it. There was another guy, years ago. He was my first love. I guess I was hoping I’d meet him again.”

She looked down, in my head I called myself every bad word in the book. I had no right to bring that up. Wasn’t her loving me enough?

She looked at the clock. “There’s still time before the dance. I might as well tell you.”

“A long time ago, when I was little... about five. Mom and Dad were in a car accident, it was pretty bad.” Krista let out a sniffle, and wiped away a tear.

I held her hand as she continued. “It was just me and Sue, Richard hadn’t been born yet. My Aunt Kelly flew out here and took us back with her while Mom and Dad...” She had to take a moment to compose herself.

“At the time nobody was sure they were going to make it. Aunt Kelly was great, she did everything she could to keep our minds off it, and never told us how bad things were until we got older. She just said it was a vacation.” Krista smiled a little, and started to relax.

“She took us to church, every Sunday. I would have had more fun if I hadn’t been so shy back then. I was in a strange place and any time I wasn’t around my Aunt or Sister I’d be so nervous. I wouldn’t even talk to people.”

I thought of how nervous I was the first time I met her. I’m so glad she had gotten over her shyness.

Krista continued. “I really didn’t make any friends, and I was starting to get homesick. One Sunday, they had a Sunday School Valentine’s Day party, and boys and girls exchanged homemade valentines. None of the boys knew me, and I wasn’t getting any. It just made me so sad, watching all the other girls get things from the boys from the other class.”

She stopped and took another deep breath, I put my arm around her. And wished I’d never brought this up.

“I just wanted to go home and see my Mom and Dad. I went off by myself so nobody would see me crying. And then the sweetest thing happened. This little boy walked up and handed me a heart. It was blue with pink glitter. And it had this really cute poem on it. Gosh I wish I still had it.”

“It was the first Valentine I ever got, from anyone. I never forgot the card, but I don’t think I ever got his name. It was the last Sunday before we went home.”

Then a curtain in my mind lifted, and a memory came flooding back. “You gave him a kiss on the cheek, and he turned red and walked away.” I said, throwing it out there and praying I was right.

“How did you know I kissed him?” Krista asked, those blue eyes were slightly teary.

My mind was ablaze, burning away a fog covering old memories. I began to speak, afraid I’d lose the words. “If you’ll be mine, I’ll always have time, I hope you like my rhyme, please be my Valentine.”

“Billy?” Krista looked at me stunned. I was just as surprised as she was. “It was you... all those years ago.” She gasped, putting her hand over her mouth. We stared at each other for a moment, then embraced.

“I knew you were the right guy. It was you I wanted after all this time.” She said, happy tears streaming down her cheeks.

“Sorry I wasn’t a better poet.” I chuckled a little, and gently rubbed her back.

“You’re my favorite poet Billy.” She replied, and smiled.

“And you’re my forever Valentine.” I said, and kissed her.

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back