• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Beautiful Kayla Braxton from wwe!

Slydog

TMF Poster
On her IG live she admits that tickling if the worst punishment she can think of! Very cute answer! She is privy to feet/tickle questions and avoids them so this is exciting I think! Hopefully we can get the clip! She saved it, right around the 19:30ish mark!

Can you view the live videos after they end if they don't share it? If not I think it's a gonner unless someone knows how to dig and find it

Last edited:
Only if she saves the live herself can we get it. If she saved it there's a 24 hour time span before it's gone forever.

Only if she saves the live herself can we get it. If she saved it there's a 24 hour time span before it's gone forever.

Thought as much, looks like it's gone then

FYI - with Instagram live videos and story videos/pictures disappear after 24 hours - unless the user adds them to their 'highlights' which appear as permanent stories on their profile.

The quickest way is to film it/screenshot it using your own phone as soon as you notice it. Problem then is resizing the file/saving/converting etc so it can be posted, but at least it's saved the actual clip or admission photo.

TTG

What a beautiful woman. I'd love to see her say that, but I tried to get the video and I think it is no longer available. Sad ...

Well this kind of admission will certainly doom her one day to getting ganged up on and tickled by some frenemies! LOL

from her twitter:

Answering the top 3 most asked questions for you guys :

1. No, I am not related to the famous Braxton family. If you heard me sing, you’d know that.
2. I’m 5 ft tall - so average height right? &#55357;&#56841;
3. No, my feet are not ticklish.

I think she doesn't need more questions about this

That's a shame. I think this is the first time in my life where I've come across a light-skinned black women who didn't have ticklish feet. I also think she's the first woman in WWE to not have ticklish feet? Women in the WWE had a good track record of being really ticklish on their feet.

Take it for what it is but I am betting she is quite ticklish all over based on her response in the video. I just think she won't admit it over a tweet.

That's unfortunate, I wish Kayla was ticklish on her feet but at least she's ticklish right?

That's unfortunate, I wish Kayla was ticklish on her feet but at least she's ticklish right?

Sure, we can be calm about that. She said tickling is a horrible punishment and that she'd rather be in a room with poisonous spider instead being tickled ...

Here's the link: mediafire.com/file/oa3nlx83lg7lp9l/Kayla+Braxton+Instagram+Live+Stream+18+March+2020.mp4/file

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back