• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife Mercilessly Tickled by her Ex Full (M/f intense all over, edging)

Ticklemang

TMF Regular
My wife, Chloe and I decided to head to the club tonight, expecting a normal night of drinking, dancing, and other festivities. Dressed in a collared shirt and khaki pants, I waited for her to finish getting ready.

“CHLOEEEE! The Uber is here!” I called out. Shortly after, she emerged from the bathroom wearing a skin tight black dress that accentuated her curves and a pair of cute dress boots that were fluffy on the inside. With minimal makeup, her dark hair framed her face perfectly and her eyes sparkled in the light.

“Alright, let's go then.”

Upon arriving, we immediately ordered two drinks each and guzzled them down. The club isn’t too much fun sober, after all. Feeling the bass in our bodies, we started dancing with each other, bobbing up and down and getting a little frisky. After two or three songs, someone walked up to us and stood there. As we turned, I realized who it was and my stomach sank. Davis, Chloe’s ex boyfriend began talking to us as if we were old friends.

“Heeeey! Look who it is,” he shouted over the music. Chloe grinned and gave him a hug that lingered for a second too long. “Whats up bro?” he asked me.

“Nothing much dude, just enjoying a night at the club with my wife,” I replied.

Ignoring me, he began talking to Chloe again. “So I’ve got a private room upstairs with some people, it’s soundproofed and everything. Wanna come up and check it out?”

“What about John?”

“Yeah he can come up too if you want.”

Smiling, Chloe followed Davis through the crowd toward the stairs and I followed her as we made our way to the private room. I wasn’t feeling too good about this whole ordeal, all things considered. The reason they broke up was because Davis was too forceful with the way he treated her, asking for too much all the time and forcing it out of her when she wouldn’t indulge him. In this environment; however, that didn’t seem to matter, and my insecurities were taking root.

As we entered the room, I looked around at the spacious area. Inside were a bunch of weird looking pieces of furniture and some women who were all dressed in the same white shirts and pants. Feeling uneasy, I walked up to Davis and Chloe to see what was going on.

“Alright guys,” Davis called out, “Grab him and put him in the chair.”

“What?!?” Chloe and I said in unison as the women began moving toward me. They grabbed my arms and legs as I struggled, but I was no match for five strong women who, with quick and deft hands, forced me into a chair and began restraining me. At the same time, Davis grabbed Chloe and forced her onto the ground. With the help of one of his orderlies, he picked her up and restrained her on a device that was shaped like an X. As we both struggled and protested, our situations only continued to get worse. I was being taped to the chair so I really couldn’t move and Chloe’s clothes were being taken off. Before long, she was completely naked and I was immobilized. One of the women took both of Chloe’s socks and stuck them into my mouth before wrapping tape around it several times.

“You can use the shit on him, I don’t really care what y’all do,” I heard Davis say before he turned back to face his other captive.

Chloe hung upright in a spread eagle position, naked, in front of Davis as he explained to her that she was about to receive a high quality pedicure for his enjoyment. Pushing a few buttons, he had the X frame rotate downwards so Chloe now lay on her back facing up. Two of the women rushed to her feet and immediately began working on them. Squealing, Chloe bucked in her bonds as the women systematically scrubbed her already sensitive and well kept feet free of any new imperfections. Pumice stones and chemical peels were used for several minutes before her toes were repainted a bright red. Chloe has told me before that Davis always wanted her to keep her toes painted that color, and would get upset if she didn’t. Realizing where this was going, I remembered her saying that he used to tickle her all the time, and the last straw was when he sat on her legs and tickled her feet for two straight minutes. After finally breaking free, she called their relationship off.. Because of this, I was never allowed to tickle her ever, and rarely found myself able to touch her feet, despite my raging tickling and foot fetishes.

As the pedicure came to an end and Chloe stopped laughing, her facial expression turned sour and she began yelling at Davis. “Are you serious?? What the hell is going on here?! Let me go NOW!”

“Oh Chloe… You’re not going anywhere until I say so. I know you two don’t work weekends or mondays, and this club is open 24 hours thursday-monday, so we have plenty of time. About 72 hours to be exact, and I’m going to be spending most of it here having fun with you. Remember how I used to get you to do whatever I wanted?”

“Oh god… Davis please… please don’t do this… You know I can't stand it!”

Without replying, Davis began stroking his fingers gently over her torso. As she began grunting and struggling, one of the women began cutting a hole in the crotch area of my pants. Unable to stop her, I was forced to sit there as she exposed me. Seeing that I was already hard, she just smiled and began playing with my cock, gently stroking and touching it.

“Ugh” Chloe grunted as she tried to hold in her giggles. She was exerting all her willpower to remain silent, only breathing hard and occasionally making distressed noises. Davis continued tracing a few fingers across her stomach, spidering all over her as he pleased. As the pedicurists finished their work, they applied lotion to Chloe’s feet liberally and then put some socks on her. Seeing this, Davis has the X frame rotate back up so that Chloe was hanging once more.

“Davis stop!! PLEASE!!”

Ignoring the begging, he resumed his stroking and poking along her torso. Slowly, Chloe's face became redder and redder as she held in her giggles. After a few minutes, Davis finally upped the ante and dug into her stomach. Squeezing around the abs repeatedly, he forced Chloe to laugh, and this time she had no hands of holding anything in.

“EEEEEHEHEHHAHAHAHHAHA”
“NOOOHOOHOHOHAHAHAHAH”

Davis continued pinching and squeezing her stomach right in front of me. I watched as my wife was tickle tortured and my dick was relentlessly teased, bringing me to a level of horniness that I had never experienced before. Having soft hands stroke all over me as another man lived out my wildest fantasy with my own wife was almost as maddening as my inability to cum. Try as I might, the skilled hands somehow knew as I approached climax and managed to stop right before I could put myself over the edge. Groaning and whimpering, my dick twitched as hard as it could as I was denied orgasm yet another time by the teasing witch.

Getting bored of messing around, Davis moved his fingers up to Chloe’s armpits, somewhere he knew would be a goldmine. As he stuck his hands into her hollows, spidering and grabbing the sensitive flesh inside them, Chloe’s begging became more frantic and her laughter kept increasing in pitch. However desperately she wanted it to stop, there was a part of her that enjoyed being dominated like this. She later told me that as she struggled to break free and tears streamed down her face, she wasn’t sure she really wanted to escape. Her wide eyes began leaking tears as Davis’ hands thoroughly explored every possible crevice in her armpits and her thrashing, while futile, continued to increase in tempo.

“HA HAAAAAAIEEEEEE *gasp* DAVHIHISS STOHAHAHAPHAHAHA *gasp* PLEHEHEHAASEEEHAHAHA”

Slowing down, Davis decided that he was going to change things up, and pulled out an inflatable gag and blindfold. As he stopped, Chloe continued giggling and breathing heavily, but upon seeing what Davis was planning to do, she began protesting once more.

“No Davis! You’re going to gag and blindfold me and just keep tickling?!? Please don’t do this! PLEAMPHHHH!”
Her pleas were cut short as the gag entered her mouth and inflated to the necessary size. Thrashing her head, she hopelessly tried to avoid the blindfold, but Davis effortlessly slipped it over her eyes. Blind and mute, Chloe was now more helpless than ever. As she felt his hands begin tracing over her body, she trembled with anticipation and excitement. Never before had she been at someone’s mercy like this, and for her stud ex boyfriend to forcibly tickle and tease her ended up being a massive turn on for her.

Davis began stroking his hands gently up and down her sides, causing twitching and muffled titters. Over and over he dragged his fingers, ever so gently, along her body. Helpless to stop it, Chloe shook in her bondage, reflexively trying to get away from the tickling. When he decided it was time, Davis stuck his hands back into her armpits and began actually working her over. The smooth hollows proved a very sensitive target as Chloe shrieked into her gag and began thrashing as hard as she could to escape. Trapped like she was, Chloe was forced to endure the severe tickling on one of her most sensitive spots as Davis continued pinching and poking and grabbing the soft skin. The ordeal continued building up before my very eyes as Davis kept increasing his pace, forcing higher and louder sounds out of Chloe until she let out one long shriek. She screamed into her gag for at least 15 seconds straight as he shoved his hands in her armpits and jiggled them as hard and fast as he could. At the end of the scream, Davis stopped his tickling and Chloe lay limp in her bondage, breathing hard.

“Chloeaaaa... I know you’ve never had tickle tools used on you before. These are going to make you lose your mind. I’ve got all sorts of things to use on you, and each one is worse than the last. If you thought my fingers were bad, you’re in for a world of hurt.”

“MMMMMPHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNNNNPPHHHHHHHH”

As Chloe protested, she wondered how it would feel to be completely dominated by these tickle tools Davis planned to use on her. Though the tickling was unbearable, her libido began smoldering in her helplessness and humiliation. She couldn’t do anything to stop the tickling, and it wasn’t going to stop for a very long time. Just thinking about him dragging his tools and hands all over her body and forcing her to laugh harder than ever before as she helplessly endured it turned her on more than just a little bit.

The lucidity of her thought was cut short as she heard two vibrators click on and then immediately lodge themselves in her armpits. Trying as hard as she could to pull her arms together, Chloe screamed into her gag before dissolving into a mess of muffled giggles and shrieks. Davis began dragging the vibrators all over her torso, tracing the lines of her stomach and around her boobs, before going down her legs, stopping at the ankles, and making his way back up. Being unable to see, Chloe told me she was completely in the dark and surprised every time Davis changed his methods or location, which was quite often. She was unable to adjust to the tickling or even predict where it would be, and as a result became more sensitized over time to the sensations. Before long, an obvious drip of liquid began to ever so slowly trace its way down her leg, and I realized that some part of her was enjoying this. Filled with jealousy, as I was never allowed to tickle Chloe, I watched as she became visibly turned on by Davis while my cock was being mercilessly teased. Again and again, this woman brought me to the edge of orgasm with her soft hands, never allowing me to cum.

Finishing what must have been his twentieth go around of her body with the vibrators, Davis swapped them out in favor of two electric toothbrushes. Hearing them click on, Chloe thought they were just different vibrators, but as he touched them to her skin, she went ballistic. She screamed and laughed into her gag, thrashing as well as she could. Davis traced them all around her stomach, going slowly and making sure to cover every single spot. Chloe told me that she was unable to think about anything but the tickling at this point, and as Davis pushed a toothbrush into her belly button and held it there, a yellowish stream fell to the floor. Having been forced to pee herself, Chloe had never felt so dominated. Her desire for the tickling to stop was almost matched by a conflicting desire to be completely broken, as she currently was.

Davis moved the toothbrushes up to her armpits and danced them in the hollows and surrounding area. Chloe’s shrieks of laughter continued uninterrupted as he maneuvered the toothbrushes around her body for over 30 minutes. She trembled as he traced them down her legs, and bucked when he dragged them close to her vagina and over her taint. Seeing that her gooch was a hot spot, Davis kept the brushes there for a minute or two, making a mental note to focus on that area later. Finally growing bored of the brushes, Davis clicked them off and began taking out Chloe’s gag so he could hear her beg.

*gasp* “Davis please…” *gasp* “You have to stop this!”

“Actually, it's only been a little bit of the time I plan on keeping you here. There’s a lot more where that came from, and your perfect boobs are next.”

“NO DAVIS! SERIOUSLY! LEAVE MY BOOBS ALONE! Oh God! Please!”

Davis held up pairs of stiff paint brushes and toothbrushes and began detailing the methods he would use on her.

“I know your boobs are super ticklish. I’m going to use these brushes all over them until you can’t even say your own name and then I’m going to keep going.”

Although she begged for her boobs to be spared, Chloe’s pussy throbbed as she thought about how it would feel to have her helpless nipples tickled until she couldn’t think.

“NO! BRUSHES ON MY BOOBS! DAVIS!! HAVE MERCY! PLEASE!”

She became more frantic as she heard Davis stepping closer to her

“DAVIS NOT LIKE THIS! I CAN’T EVEN MOVE! PLEASE DON’T DO MY BOOBS! PLEAHEHEHAHA”

Her plea was cut short by the sensation of two brushes circling their way around the outside of her tits. As she giggled, her face would every once in a while change from a smile to a lip bite. The brushes made their way under the boobs, and her laughter became more frantic. No longer giggling, actual laughter spewed forth from her lips, and the brushes only circled closer and closer to the center of her nipples. Moving in, Davis began to drag the stiff points of the brushes around Chloe’s nipples, now eliciting screams as the brushes moved over her sensitive skin. Wising up, Chloe realized she could shake her chest from side to side, moving her boobs around and momentarily escaping the brushes. It was a short lived respite; however, as Davis dropped one of the brushes and used his free hand to grab her left boob. As she tried to shake from side to side, he held it in place and continued brushing over her nipple more fiercely. Now losing her mind, Chloe screamed and begged for a respite from the torment.

“HAHA DAVIHIHIS PLEEEEEEHEHEHASE! NOHOHOHT MY BOOOOHOHOHOHBS”

As he brushed her nipple, Chloe became more turned on than ever. Outwardly asking for the tickling to stop, she later told me that she wanted Davis to brush her nipples for hours until she lost her mind. She continued shaking, hoping for some respite, but Davis firmly held her tit in place as he thoroughly brushed it over and over. The feeling of helplessness as Davis secured her boob, forcing the torment on her, was driving Chloe insane, and the actual tickling stopped her from forming coherent thoughts. Her natural lubricant now dripped all the way down her legs and onto the floor; as Davis let go of her left boob to switch sides, he quickly moved his hand to Chloe’s pussy and dragged the stiff brush right over her clit for ten seconds.

Caught completely by surprise, Chloe jerked on the x frame and shrieked, followed by a loud and obviously frustrated grunt that lasted the duration of her clit brushing. Before she even realized, Davis grabbed her other boob and began going back to work. As he circled her nipple over and over, Chloe’s body had fully begun to betray her, and the fires of her libido burned full flame. The maddening sexual stimulation of her nipples would not be enough for her to cum, especially due to the tickling, but she had been on the edge of an orgasm for some time. The methodical and predictable dragging of the brush in a circular pattern drove Chloe to new levels of insanity.

“OHHOH GAHAHAWD PLEHEHEHSE! I CAHANT TAKE IHIHT! LEHET MEEE CUM!!” she begged, betraying her logical desires for the carnal urges that had arisen.

Ignoring her plea, Davis simply continued dragging the stiff brush over her nipples for a few minutes longer before picking up an electric toothbrush. As she heard it click on, Chloe screamed for mercy.

“NO! NOOO DAVIS PLEASE! I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE! PLEASE! PLEEEAAASE!!”

Grabbing both of her boobs with one hand, Davis dragged the electric toothbrush over both nipples relentlessly, constantly switching up the patterns and location. Both the tickling sensation and the sexual stimulation were much more intense with the toothbrush. Consequently, Chloe lost her mind. Screaming and shouting for mercy, she tried to hump the air in her bondage and beg for an orgasm for twenty long minutes as Davis traced the brush in erratic patterns over her nipples. The teasing was unlike anything she had ever experienced. Kept on the edge of an orgasm by constant stimulation for nearly an hour and simultaneously tickled until her thoughts were incoherent, Chloe could think of nothing but equally strong desires to stop the tickling and have an explosive orgasm.

Letting go of my penis and placing a pen in my hand, the orderly edging me whispered seductively in my ear, “If you tell me both your phone passwords, then I’ll let you cum.”

Desperate and teased to the edge of my sanity, I quickly wrote both our phone passwords for the tormentress beside me. After testing them to make sure they worked, the bitch pulled out a cattle prod. As she zapped me three times with it, my erection was killed and before it could regrow, she clasped a small outward chastity cage onto it. As I recovered from the shocks and watched Davis tickling the shit out of Chloe’s boobs, my penis tried to grow back to its maximum size, but was prevented from doing so by the metal around it. Groaning in frustration at my new inability to even get an erection, I felt the most maddening and teasing sensation. Looking down, I saw that two of the nurses had saft paintbrushes and were using them to tease my caged penis. They methodically traced over every centimeter of it, concentrating on the more sensitive areas: under the glans and around the urethra.

Forced to undergo my own sexual torment, I watched as my Wife’s ex dominated her, turning her on more than she ever has been, bringing her to the edge of her sanity, dragging his hands and tools all over her body, forcing her to laugh harder than she ever has. And I had just given them the key to keep us here for much longer.

As Chloe shot out another stream of pee, Davis decided that it had gotten sufficiently late for the night. As Chloe hung, breathless and thoughtless, unable to even form a sentence, he pushed buttons on the remote so the x frame would fold in half, leaving her legs parallel to the ground and her upper body perpendicular. Pulling out a large bottle of lotion, Davis squirted it all over her feet, completely covering them. Looking at the soft, pink soles and beautiful red toes, Davis began rubbing the lotion in slowly, savoring the feeling in his hands. Chloe began to respond to the sensation, breathing heavily, and even letting out a moan. Exercising extreme self control, Davis stopped rubbing her feet, squirted even more lotion on to them, and slid tight rubber socks over each foot. After this, he set up a heat lamp to shine on her feet all night.

As Chloe’s senses returned to her, she realized what Davis intended and immediately began protesting.

“Davis don’t do this. Not my feet! Come on! You know they’re my worst spot Davis! Don’t do this to them PLEASE! THEY'RE GOING TO BE SO SENSITIVE DAVIS! THEY'RE ALREADY SO TICKLISH AND YOU PEDICURED THEM SOME MORE, PAINTED MY NAILS, AND NOW YOU’RE COVERING THEM IN LOTION AND USING A HEAT LAMP! YOU’RE GOING TO KILL ME! I COULD BARELY STAND THE ARMPITS AND BOOBS! PLEASE! DON’T DO THIS DAVIS!

While my wife protested her treatment, the two women set up a slowly rotating feather duster to completely cover my entire penis and spin all night. As Davis and the ladies walked out, my wife and I resigned ourselves to an even more intense day tomorrow.

I awoke the next morning to the sounds of Davis and his assistants pulling Chloe off of the X frame. After allowing her to go to the bathroom under close watch, I observed as they manhandled her body onto a new piece of furniture. While she struggled, it was pretty half hearted and the fatigue from her ordeal considerably weakened her. She was forced face down onto a table where her knees were bent and her legs from her shins down were parallel to the ground. Her arms were secured in front of her parallel to the ground in a way that forced her body to bend at the waist so her butt and pussy were in the air. A strap was wrapped from the backs of her knees around her back and secured to the table in multiple places, ensuring that she couldn’t move at all. Taking her rubber socks off, Davis repeated his lotioning and heating ritual from last night before putting the socks back on.

“I know you’ve got plenty of other sensitive spots down here, Chloe, and I plan on tickling the shit out of every. Single. One. Starting with your sensitive little taint.”

“Come on Davis, this has gone far enough. If you release us now, we won’t pursue legal action. Davis…”

He clicked on an electric toothbrush amid her pleas, cranking up the intensity of her protests.

“NO! GET THAT THING AWAY FROM MY BUTT!! DAVIS NO! PLEASE DON”T TICKLE ME LIKE THIS!! PLEAHEHEHAHAHAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Her shouting and begging devolved immediately as he touched the electric toothbrush to her taint. She spazzed as if shocked and continued thrashing in her bonds as much as she could and laughing herself breathless. WIth less than a centimeter of leeway in each direction, there was nothing she could do to resist the sensations. Davis dragged the brush around the space between her vagina and butthole, tracing figure eights, zig zags and all sorts of patterns. Within three minutes, tears dripped from her eyes, causing the newly applied mascara to run down her face. This was pure torture for Chloe; her taint was between two of her most erogenous zones, but it gave her no sexual pleasure. The tickle torture continued for Chloe as nurses stuck their long manicured nails into her armpits and tickled her back and legs. The buzzing on her taint proved to be one of the worst sensations Chloe ever felt. Despite her overwhelming urge to get away, she was helpless to do so. Before long, her screams of mirth were intermixed with crying as her nerves were completely overwhelmed. Uncaring, Davis clicked on a second toothbrush and began using it.

“Think it can’t get any worse than yesterday, sweetheart?” One of the women asked me. “We are going to edge you so hard today you won’t even be able to say your name.” With that, she stuck a needle into my leg that was hooked up to an IV bag. “This is a special chemical that actually blocks your ability to cum. Davis is going to be using a bit on your wife, and we’re going to be using a shit load on you,” she explained with a sadistic grin. Taking off my chastity belt, she oiled up her hands as my Dick immediately shot to full mast. As soon as she was ready, the woman began stroking my dick as hard and fast as she could. Within seconds, I thought I was going to cum, but right as I approached the edge, I stopped making progress towards an orgasm. Groaning, I realized that this chemical would allow you to get as physically close to cumming as possible without allowing you over the edge, and would then hold you there for as long as it was in your blood.

A keening scream came from Chloe and she sunk into more crying. Over and over Davis dragged the toothbrushes around the sensitive spot until Chloe was quite literally losing her mind. She begged out of reflex, clinging onto a sliver of hope that he would spare her crotch region from tickle torture and maddening edging. Despite the awful feeling, she knew that before long, he would be using brushes and toothbrushes and vibrators on her pussy and asshole, and while that would tickle, it would also make her horny as fuck. Thirty minutes later, long after Chloe had been completely broken, Davis finally clicked off the toothbrushes.

*sniff* “That was” *sniff* “Horrible!!! Please Davis! No More!”

Ignoring her, Davis picked up a calligraphy brush, explaining, “Now it’s time to go to work on your cute little ass. First this brush, then the toothbrushes. If you’re lucky, I might leave a vibrator in there for you.”

“DAVIS NOT MY BUTT!! PLEASE! YOU’RE JUST GOING TO BRUSH MY ASS FOR HOURS UNTIL I’M INSANE!! NO! GET THAT BRUSH AWAY FROM MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE”

Giggling profusely, Chloe thrashed in her bonds as Davis dragged the stiff brush around her buttcheeks, tracing unpredictable patterns all over. While her laughter was light and the tickling was not extremely intense, the sensation of something down there was driving Chloe crazy. After a while, Davis brought the brushes closer to her crack; Chloe’s laughter rose in pitch and severity as the brushes danced around the periphery of her anus and between her sensitive, hairless buttcheeks.

“Nohohohoh Davihihisss nohohot my buhuhut pleeeeeaaaseehehehe!!!!”

Slowly, Davis moved the brushes closer and closer to her asshole. When they finally touched it, Chloe screamed like a mad man before dissolving into heavy laughter and incoherent begging. Even though it tickled like nothing else, Chloe was finding her current predicament increasingly hot, and she felt her libido flaring up once more. In addition to the sexiness of being dominated and having Davis drag his brush all around her privates, forcing out screams of laughter, her anus was one of her most erogenous zones. As she thrashed in place and Davis scribbled the brushes all over her asshole, Chloe’s pussy began dripping once again.

Watching my wife get dominated and turned on by her buff ex boyfriend was torture enough, but on top of that, my tickling fetish was fully active right now and a very attractive woman had been pumping my dick as hard as she could for over twenty five minutes. As Chloe’s Laughter became intermixed with moans and groans, the orderly grabbed a pocket pussy and slid it over my dick, pumping it just as hard as before. Being kept on edge for so long was driving me crazy! How could it be that I am the most turned on I’ve ever been and my dick is being pumped like crazy, but I couldn’t orgasm? A long shriek distracted me from my own predicament as I focused on Chloe once again.

Davis had turned on an electric toothbrush and just stuck it into her buttcrack, laying it right over her asshole. Chloe wailed and screamed as Davis shifted the brush ever so slightly in different directions. The tickling sensation overpowered all rational thought as she simply laughed and squealed and tried to hump the air. Chloe had never felt anything like this sensation, and she would do anything to get away from it. Despite this, she subconsciously hoped Davis would brush her ass for a while longer and then fuck her silly. Davis continued with the toothbrush for another fifteen minutes before clicking on another one and touching it to her taint again. The combination of sensations drove Chloe crazy as her ex buzzed her ass and gooch relentlessly.

“OH NOHOHOHOOOO PLEHEHEHEASEEEE DAVIS NOOOOOOOOHOHOHOH! PLEASE FUCK MEHEHEHEHE!!!”

Chloe’s desires had finally manifested themselves in her words, but Davis continued to brush her asshole and taint for another thirty minutes. As he clicked the brushes off, Chloe’s tensed muscles relaxed, and she slumped over. Before she realized what was happening, Davis undid the restraints and picked her up. As she struggled in vain, he carried her to another machine that looked like a tilted back gynecologist’s chair. Placing her in it, he strapped her right arm and leg together and her left arm and leg together, leaving her pussy completely and utterly exposed to him at the perfect angle. Giving her a little injection of what I can only assume to be the same chemical I was injected with, Davis then pulled out a calligraphy brush.

“Oh god!! Davis please just make me cum! I can’t stand this! PLEASE!”

He started tracing the brush around the edge of her sopping wet vagina, between her labia and her legs, just to tease. Chloe whimpered while trying to buck as Davis dragged the stiff point around and around, dancing it over her most sensitive areas. Slowly, the circles and patterns he traced made it closer and closer to her pussy. Dripping, Chloe squirmed while the brush made its rounds, helpless to do anything but beg. After several minutes, Davis peeled her lips slightly apart and began brushing the inside of her vagina, stimulating Chloe with the lightest and most maddening sexual sensations she had ever experienced. As he continued, her begging devolved into incoherent repetition of the same thing.
“Please make me cum. I can’t take it. I can’t take it. I can’t take it. OH MY GOD LET ME CUHUHUHUUUM! PLEHEHHEASE I'M GOING INSANE! DAVIHIHIHISSSSSS FUCK ME OR SOMETHING JUST LET ME CUUUUM!!”

She obviously didn’t know about the serum he had injected her with, and I was powerless to tell her or help the situation at all. Sliding the pocket pussy off my dick, the woman in front of me lowered her head, maintaining eye contact as she popped my rock hard member in her mouth and began sucking. She slid up and down, working her tongue around the head nonstop. I felt the same way as Chloe, only I couldn’t speak, and was forced to sit there with tears streaking down my face as my twitching cock was edged beyond all belief.

For thirty long minutes, each of us received our respective torture without anything changing. As Davis finally put down the brush, Chloe’s thrashing body and begging didn’t slow at all. Her eyes widened as she saw him pick up a two pronged vibrator, and she squirmed as he stuck one end into her pussy and touched the other end to the outside of her asshole. When he clicked it on, Chloe went ballistic; she continued to moan and giggle, squirm in her bondage, and beg for release as he picked up an electric toothbrush and grabbed her boobs again, going to town on her nipples.

For my part, the woman in front of me pulled up a chair and slipped off her shoes, revealing a pair of pale creamy feet with long painted toes. The soft soles were tinted pink as she rubbed lube all over them and then began sliding her feet up and down my dick, focusing on the head with her hands. I had foolishly thought this torture couldn’t get any worse, but my foot fetish served to intensify my already maddening libido. Her verbal teasing hardly reached my ears as I focused only on the sensations coursing through my penis.

“NOHOHO DAVIIIIIIIS!! I *gasp* NEEEEED TO *moan* CUM!! PLEASE!!”

As he edged her to the brink of insanity, Chloe could only think about her desire to be forced to orgasm by her ex. He had always made her do things, leveraging his physical power over her, and this was no different. The eroticism of the entire situation strengthened the physical sensations she was feeling while this hunk abused her tits, vagina, and anus against her will. Realistically, though, she had to admit that if she was given the choice to stop right now, she wouldn’t have taken it.

After he had his fill, Davis put down the toothbrush and pulled down his pants, allowing his huge erection to fall out. Staring, Chloe’s bloodshot green eyes bugged out of her head as she remembered all the times she'd seen it before, and she involuntarily tried to maneuver her pussy onto his manhood, forgetting momentarily about her bondage. The most intense sex of her life had been with that dick, and those memories didn’t fade easily.

“Beg me to fuck you,” Davis ordered.

“PLEASE FUCK ME DAVIS PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU!” Chloe screamed without hesitation, keeping her eyes on Davis’ cock.

“Tell me that you’ll always be my little slut. That I own you and your pussy.”

“IM YOUR SLUT! IM YOUR SLUT AND YOU OWN MY PUSSY! PLEASE JUST FUCK ME DAVIS I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!

Smugly, Davis slowly stuck his huge dick into Chloe’s pussy, forcing her to groan as he did. He took his time building the thrusts up as she whimpered and twitched. As his thrusts increased in pace, Davis took two egg vibrators and a smaller one, and fastened them to Chloe’s nipples and asshole. He then took a stick the size of a pen that had a textured spinning ball on the end, clicked it on so it vibrated and showed it to Chloe. He touched it to her clit as right he clicked on the other vibrators, forcing her to scream in overstimulation. Her mind went completely blank as the vibrating of her butt, nipples, and clit drove her insane. How was she not able to cum from all this?

“UNGHHHH UUUUUGHHHH PLEASE!! LEHEEET ME CUUUUM! MMMMMUGHH DAVIS!! UHHHHHUHUH”

Chloe’s begging continued as mascara laden tears streamed down her face. She thrashed in place as hard as she could while her eyes rolled back into her head. Davis simply continued fucking her and maneuvering the tool around her clit for a long time. Stopping to pull his dick out, he shot thick streams of cum all over her naked body and face, and almost immediately began fucking her again.

It continued like this for about an hour, with Chloe begging to cum, moaning and screaming, thrashing in her bonds and being forcibly turned on both in accordance with and against her will. Eventually, the drug began to wear off, and she simply screamed her moans as the stimulation continued. Smiling, Davis continued dragging the tool around her clit while Chloe bucked and wailed, unable to contain the explosion that had been building up for so long. As her mind felt like it exploded and indescribable waves of pleasure washed over her entire reality, Chloe finally came for over two minutes straight before laying limp in her bondage, unable to even hold her head up.

Unwilling to give her a break, Davis undid the restraints with his remote. He then picked her up, encountering no resistance, and moved her to a new piece of furniture. Placing her torso on a padded bench that ran almost parallel to the ground, angled slightly downwards, securing her arms along the length of her body and strapping her to the bench, he moved her flexible legs toward her head, bent slightly at the knees, securing them to supports that spread them slightly apart so her face was visible between them. Finally, he secured her feet in stocks at the end of the leg supports so she was immobilized in a contorted position with her legs over her body and her face underneath her feet. As Chloe realized what was going on, she began begging once again.

“No… Davis please. After everything you’ve done to me! Just leave my feet alone…” As Davis began slipping off her heated socks, slowly revealing portions of her pink soles, Chloe’s begging took on a more frantic tone.

“NO DAVIS! DON’T YOU DARE TAKE THOSE SOCKS OFF! PLEASE!! YOU KNOW I CAN’T STAND TO HAVE MY FEET TOUCHED!! YOU KNOW I GET PEDICURES ALL THE TIME!! OH GOD DON’T TOUCH MY FEET! NOT LIKE THIS! I’LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT FOREVER JUST PLEASE STOP!!

Her voice reached a crescendo as he removed the second sock. After tying her toes in place, Davis placed his hands on Chloe’s feet. Standing over her face as she begged and whimpered, his crotch resting on the top of her head and her forehead, he began gently tracing the pads of his fingers along her soles, savoring the softness and lotion all over them. Chloe’s feet truly were the most beautiful he had ever seen, and by far the most ticklish. Giggling ensued, just from the contact he made that was so light, normal people would hardly have registered it. Chloe continued begging pointlessly while he touched her soles all over. It was infuriating to watch; I was never even allowed to hold her feet or give massages because of this guy, and here he was, having his way with my wife’s entire body, including her feet.

Eventually, he scratched a single nail down her sole, forcing Chloe to shriek. Waiting a few seconds, he did it again. Over and over, Davis dragged a single nail down alternating soles. Helpless to stop it, Chloe was forced to deal with the predictable sensation. Tears were already welling up in her eyes as Davis stimulated her feet in this manner for several minutes. As her laughter continued, Davis eventually changed tactics, using one finger to quickly scratch a small area of her heel over and over. He continued scratching her heel with a single finger, eliciting screams and begging, and eventually moved on to multiple fingers. The spidering of nails over her soft round heels was driving Chloe insane as she struggled to thrash in place or do anything that would prevent her feet from being stimulated. As I watched him drag his fingers gently over her pink heels, I jerked in place; How I wished that it could have been me who was allowed to tickle my wife instead. Listening to her beg him to do anything else to her but tickle her feet was an insane turn on.

It turned Chloe on as well to be so helpless under the unyielding fingers of her former fling, unable to stop him from sending electric tingles up her soles. Shrieking and squealing, she tried her hardest to move her feet away from the sensations, but was wholly immobilized and unable. Once he grew bored with her heels, Davis began tracing a nail around the edges of her feet and along the backs of them, only hoping to tease her and increase the anticipation of the real torture. She felt his cock twinge on her head as he teased the shit out of her, and she longed for a time when she would simply rub her feet on it and not have to deal with this terrible torment.

“Hehehe Davis oh gahahawd! Not the feheeht! Plehehease I’ll do anythihihIEHEHEHAAAA”

Her thought was cut short as Davis quickly scribbled a nail down each of her soles, forcing her to scream. She looked under his crotch directly at me, her face a complex mix of terror and horniness. As Davis continued scratching down her arches over and over, her screams devolved into uncontrolled laughter and begging about how she couldn’t take it. Evidently extremely hard, Davis took off his pants and underwear so his bare dick rested on my wife’s face. Every once in a while, she tried to catch it in her mouth, hoping to earn a short break, but was unable to amid her frenzied laughter. Once he decided it was time to ramp up the torture, Davis pulled out a pair of claw shaped metal back scratchers. Dragging them over her stomach and torso, he let her know how they would feel on her feet before he went to work.

“Heheh Davis!! Don’t!”, Chloe protested, her red rimmed eyes widening. “PLEASE!! YOU CAN’T USE TOOLS ON MY FEET!! NOT LIKE THIS!! I CAN’T MOVE!

Thinking for a moment, Davis put one of the scratchers down and squirted some viscous lotion onto one of his hands before rubbing it into Chloe’s feet. When they were thoroughly coated again, he rested the points of the claws on her soles. He began gently moving one in circles, eliciting louder pleas and begging from Chloe, who was thrashing in her bondage as much as she could.

NOHOHOOOO DAVIS! I’LL DO ANYTHING PLEHEHEHASE AHEHEHEHAAAAA”

I was losing my mind watching this spectacle. Davis had carefully ensured that I got a perfect view not only of Chloe’s face, but of her feet as well. The orderly continued my torturously amazing footjob as I watched my wife beg for her feet to be spared. More than I could handle, I felt like my dick would fall off any second, but there was still plenty liquid left in the IV bag, so I endured the teasing as I watched Davis have his way with the parts of my wife I was never allowed to touch.

Chloe flexed her feet as hard as she could to escape the restraints, but as she already knew, she was tied so tight she could hardly move any part of her body. Dragging the claws in repeated circular motions, Davis followed predictable patterns over Chloe’s soles. Unable to stop him, she simply laughed and begged. The knowledge of where was going to be tickled only served to make the torture worse, as she could anticipate it but do nothing to stop it. Surprisingly enough, a few sticky drops traced their way from her vagina through her ass and landed on the floor. Despite the torture, she was unwilling being turned on by her submissive position and the tickling she was forcibly subjected to.

Switching it up, Davis began quickly scratching the claws up and down her soles, turning them even pinker than they already were. Immediately, Chloe began laughing louder than before, intermittently mixing begging in between squeals. I saw her eyes focus on Davis’ cock from time to time and wondered what she was thinking about it… The unmistakable dripping from her bottom half left little to the imagination, however. After thirty minutes of nonstop scrubbing and responsive shrieks, Davis began slowing down. Tears streamed down Chloe’s face, and her naked chest heaved as she caught her breath. A veritable puddle had formed beneath her ass on the ground, and Davis didn’t miss it. Walking around to her other side, Davis rested his enormous penis on her vagina, twitching it every once in a while. She moved responsively, attempting to open herself up to receive him, but unable to do so.

“Do you want me to fuck you??”

“Please Davis! Just do it already, I can’t take it anymore!”

Pressing a few buttons on the remote, Davis adjusted her bondage so that her legs bent at the knees and her feet were facing the ceiling. As he pressed his monster dick into her vagina, she let out a loud grunt, and I watched her face contort in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Beginning slowly, Davis increased the pace of his thrusting until he was pounding in and out of Chloe every second. She started moaning, and for a second we locked eyes, but she quickly looked away. After a few minutes, Davis took his hands off her hips and began to gently scratch her soles. Her eyes, screwed shut with pleasure, shot open as her grunting turned to giggles. The light tickling was enough to make her laugh, but not enough to induce the screaming from earlier.

“Stohop Davihihis! I was about to cuhuhum hehehe ahahaha nohoho!”

As he lightly traced his fingers along her feet, Davis continued thrusting in and out, enjoying himself immensely. He would focus on her heels, scritching gently over the rounded surface, then move up to the arches. It became clear Chloe was enjoying this greatly too, as her giggles and moans mixed together. After a few minutes, Davis pulled his penis out and shot a thick stream of cum right onto Chloe’s face. After the first, several others followed, landing in her hair, and over her tits as well. Without stopping, Davis continued tickle fucking my wife until he had orgasmed several more times.

Panting and coated in cum, Chloe lay limp in her bondage as her legs moved back to their original position. Davis pulled out a pair of soft bristle rotating circular brushes and grabbed Chloe’s boobs. While he was doing so, Chloe realized what was happening and began protesting.

“Davis, leave my boobs alone! I thought we were done here!” She tried to shake from side to side, but was unable to as he attached the brushes to her nipples. “Please!! I can’t take any more teasing, just let me go!!”

As she continued protesting, he turned the brushes on and she jerked, eyes closed. This stimulation was unique and intense, concentrated on her sensitive and ticklish nipples. She started in surprise when he began dragging a pen along her soles.

“NO! DAVIHIS NOHOHOT THE FEHEHEET AGAIN!!”

He methodically scratched the pen over a certain area again and again until it was completely colored a shiny black, and then moved on to a clean spot. Beginning with the balls of her feet, Davis traced a circular spiral pattern out from the center, going over the same part multiple times. Once the balls of her feet were totally covered in ink, he switched to the heels. All the while, Chloe screamed and begged for mercy, thrashing in her bondage. The nipple and foot stimulation combined to restart the drip from her pussy onto the ground, but she was too far gone to do anything about it. Being so thoroughly dominated turned her on like nothing she had ever experienced, and the tickling only added to her dilemma. As Davis dug the pen into her heels over and over, she felt a constant twinge in her vagina, begging to be stimulated again. While he colored in her soles, Chloe could think of nothing more than Davis brushing her feet raw and fucking her until she couldn’t move anymore. Moving on to her arches, Davis forced Chloe to laugh even harder, and tears ran down her face while she screamed and begged. When her feet were completely colored in, Davis put the pen down.

“You’re probably going to enjoy this, Chloe,” he gloated, before turning around and smirking at me. That was rice based ink. Completely edible, and it comes off a little easier than the normal stuff.”

He lowered his face toward her feet and began kissing and sucking on them. He licked up and down her soles over and over. The feeling was incredible for Chloe, a mixture of light tickling and erotic sensations concentrated on her feet. While Davis sucked on her heel, her eyes rolled back and she let out another groan. The feeling of his tongue dragging up her arch, while ticklish, sent a wave of pleasure through her that caused her to buck in the bondage. Davis mixed these motions up, very slowly removing the ink from her right foot. Without thinking about it, she reached her head up and took his dick into her mouth. She sucked him off as best she could, even pulling out stops she had never used on me, like sucking on his balls and deepthroating, all the while making periodic eye contact with me and quickly looking away. Over and over Davis licked, kissed, and sucked her right sole until it slowly began returning to its normal color. As he was finishing cleaning her arches with his tongue, something I was never allowed to do, Chloe exploded.

“UNGHH! OH GOD DAVIS! MMMGHHH THAT FEELS SO GOOD! OHHHHHH UGNGHH!”

She bucked in her bondage over and over, and all the while Davis continued to go to town on her foot. A stream shot out from her vagina, spraying all over the ground in front of her. Without stopping, Davis switched feet, eliciting more moans and giggles out of Chloe. She continued trying to suck Davis off, but was apparently unable to do so as she was too distracted from her own treatment. After about an hour of worship, Davis was finally finished cleaning off her soles.

“Oh god Davis! Don’t stop! Please I need to cum again!!”

Davis began pulling out peculiar looking clamps before undoing the toe restraints on Chloe’s feet. As he began attaching the first clamp, he explained what they were.

“These are special devices I had custom made. Inside each one is an array of polishing brushes that covers every possible angle. They wrap all the way around all five toes on each foot, covering the stems, pads, the in between parts, the backs, and even under the nails. These powerful brushes leave no stone unturned on your toes, and I intend to let them do their work on you for a long, long time. “

“NO! DAVIS NO! NOT MY TOES!! YOU CAN’T!!! OH GOD PLEASE LEAVE MY TOES ALONE DAVIS THIS IS TOO MUCH!”

While he finished attaching the first clamp to her right foot, he secured it flat against the stocks so she couldn’t move her foot at all. Beginning on the second, he responded to her shouts and begging.

“I never even got to try tickling your toes Chloe, you’d always clench them so hard. It’s finally time to see how bad they really are.”

Her perfect, red painted toes flexed in anticipation as he placed them within the brush clamp. Previously untouched, they were now the target of an impending relentless onslaught. The milky white appendages vanished as he closed the second clamp and secured it.

“OH GOD PLEASE! PLEEEAAASEEEE DAVIS DON’T DO THIS! ANYTHING BUT MY TOES!!”

“These brushes are self lubricating, so don’t worry about getting hurt, it’ll just tickle really, really bad.”

With that, he switched the devices on. Chloe began thrashing in place and screaming as loud as she could. My wife always took immaculate care of her perfect toes, and being pedicured and slathered in lotion for the past 24 hours could do nothing but make them more sensitive. Almost immediately, a jet of piss shot out, and she could do nothing but laugh and cry. Her begging became less and less coherent as the tickling consumed her thoughts, and Davis smugly watched.

Across the room, a projector showed a video feed of what was happening inside the clamps. Her long toes were stretched out and immobilized. Rows upon rows of tiny rotating and moving brushes moved around her toes, covering about half of each toe at any given time, but they constantly shifted unpredictably to ensure that all of her toes got a thorough polishing. Her toe stems were held taut, and the brushes left the sensitive flesh pink in color. Tiny brushes even went in the space between her red nails and her toes, tickling what was usually untouchable flesh.

As she laughed and laughed, Davis took a hairbrush and began dragging it across her soles over and over as fast as he could. Stroking his cock at the same time, He came point blank onto my wife’s face. She paid hardly any mind to this as she laughed and begged for it to stop. Eyes wide open, tears, mascara, and cum streaking down her face, her beautiful green eyes stared aimlessly as her face contorted into a perpetual laugh/scream. Walking around to her lower half, Davis procured a huge vibrating dildo and a small egg shaped vibrator. He set up an apparatus that would quickly move the dildo in and out of her pussy, stretching it to its limit each time, then he secured the egg vibrator to her clit and turned it on before taking several toothbrushes and turning them on, placing them on and around her asshole. Davis wasted no time in setting up an IV of the same insidious chemical that was currently being used on me, before leaving the room.

Chloe was losing her mind to the sensations, thrashing and begging and screaming. The new element of sexual stimulation beyond what she was already feeling pushed her farther over the edge than she thought possible. Chloe couldn’t even think as she laughed endlessly and rode the edge of what would surely be the most intense orgasm ever. As the orderlies secured an automated pocket pussy that moved up and down on my cock, they walked out, leaving us for the night.

The next morning, Davis came in and turned off the tickling machinery on Chloe. He gave her two options: She could stay with him and submit to whatever whims he had in mind on any given day, or she could leave with me and go home. As her bloodshot eyes turned to me, her raging horniness made the decision a no brainer.

Sometimes I still think about how much fun we could have had together if we never decided to go to the club that awful night.

Last edited:
A truly remarkable story and incredibly HOT - you're a VERY talented writer!

I can't wait to see more of your work!

:dancingmonster:

Agree with all of above comments - a wonderful story. Well done!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back