• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Is 2: Melissa Plays With Narciss' Upper Body + Complete Series (F/F)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

I've released the second and last part of LAST LAUGH IS, starring Narciss and Melissa. A "Complete Series" clip combining both parts is also available.

NARCISS: 22, 5'8", size 7.5
MELISSA: 18, 6'0", size 11

Since 2006 I've been fortunate enough to be able to do my shoots in my own home without having to worry about bothering/freaking out my neighbors. Indeed, my previous apartment was sufficiently soundproof, and my current condo is even better. Very convenient. The downside is that I don't get to use some of the neat features that I could potentially have access to in other locations. One of the many things I wish I could do here is hang a model's wrists from the ceiling (not actual suspension, just a way to keep the model's arms in the air). But I don't have any beams, hooks or other installations that might allow it. In this second scene we use a simple alternative: Narciss is sitting on the floor at the foot of the massage table with her wrists hanging from the stocks overhead. To be honest, I've used more elegant methods to attain similar results in the past. But I wanted to try something different, and it seemed like a good idea at the time. At least it's functional.

Being quite tall (6'), Melissa wasn't sure she could fit in the space under the table behind Narciss, but she manages it well enough by leaning against the sofa next to the table. This way both her hands are free to work all over Narciss' upper body. She switches targets a lot, going back and forth between the armpits and midriff. Soon after initiating her attack she looks at me and says "I could totally raspberry her". That sounds good, but I point out that we don't know if Narciss is ok with it because I didn't think to ask her beforehand. I decide to let it go so as not to break the flow of the scene. However, there's another activity that Melissa knows for a fact was discussed with and agreed to by Narciss. She sticks out her tongue and shoves it into Narciss' armpit. It seems to work quite well as a tickling technique. Melissa does this a number of times during the scene, though mostly in short bouts. Overall she relies more on her fingers to make Narciss squirm.

When Narciss says "I can't take it anymore" in French, Melissa once again pretends she can't understand her: "I don't know what you're saying, so I guess I'll continue". "Gibberish", I can be heard observing. Melissa changes her position a few times, trying to figure out the best way to keep Narciss under control and to reach her armpits with her tongue. Later in the scene, after Narciss once again says that she can't take it anymore, I declare "One minute". Once that minute is over I say "It's you call, Melissa", indicating that she can decide whether to stop now or continue. Not surprisingly she goes for more. I don't doubt she'd be happy to torment Narciss for several more minutes, but the latter soon uses the safeword ("ice cream") in a rather meek voice, finally bringing the scene to a close.

<font size="+1">LAST LAUGH IS SERIES PREVIEWS:</font>

<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/22921269">LAST LAUGH IS 1</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/22932809">LAST LAUGH IS 2</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/22932841">LAST LAUGH IS - COMPLETE SERIES</a></font>

Attachments

• llis2.jpg
    llis2.jpg
    948.8 KB · Views: 579
Last edited:
This is hot. I like the armpit lickle. Maybe she could do raspberries on armpits next time!

This is hot. I like the armpit lickle. Maybe she could do raspberries on armpits next time!

Unfortunately, while I still have some unused footage featuring Melissa that I will eventually release on my store, I don't think I'll get a chance to do new shoots with her in the future. So I'm afraid I won't be able to have her do armpit raspberries.

She is so cute! Gorgeous pits too, licking armpits is just the best :p

Are there any more series with Narciss remaining? She is one of my favorite models

Are there any more series with Narciss remaining? She is one of my favorite models

Sorry, I don't have any more footage or Narciss. I vaguely remember trying to hire her for another shoot, but evidently, if I did it didn't happen. It may be that she wasn't interested in doing it again, I'm not sure. Actually, if I'm not mistaken, the main reason why Last Laugh Is is such a short series is that after the second scene Narciss didn't want to go on. She was ok with doing a few foot fetish scenes, but not more tickling. Otherwise I would definitely have had Melissa tickle her for a couple more scenes, including on her feet.

Now, I realize that I don't go through the discomfort that the models do, so I'm hardly in a position to judge. But I still find it disappointing that Narciss gave up so soon when other models that are clearly more ticklish than she is (and most likely suffered more) managed to get through their own shoots without ending them prematurely. Then again, we all have different levels of tolerance, including for tickling.

Sorry, I don't have any more footage or Narciss. I vaguely remember trying to hire her for another shoot, but evidently, if I did it didn't happen. It may be that she wasn't interested in doing it again, I'm not sure. Actually, if I'm not mistaken, the main reason why Last Laugh Is is such a short series is that after the second scene Narciss didn't want to go on. She was ok with doing a few foot fetish scenes, but not more tickling. Otherwise I would definitely have had Melissa tickle her for a couple more scenes, including on her feet.

Now, I realize that I don't go through the discomfort that the models do, so I'm hardly in a position to judge. But I still find it disappointing that Narciss gave up so soon when other models that are clearly more ticklish than she is (and most likely suffered more) managed to get through their own shoots without ending them prematurely. Then again, we all have different levels of tolerance, including for tickling.

A shame, really loved her in Dagaz. I take it Melissa is the only returning model in future series?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back