• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Couples Therapy

The_Kev

TMF Master
Katie and Trevor were having the first minor difficulties in the history of their marriage. They had prided them selves on being the perfect couple and having never had an argument, but lately they had been encountering little minor squabbles. The couple had gotten into trivia night at the local bar and Katie's insistence that Treavor never knew as much as he thought he did had become a minor point of contention.

Having has this first experience of minor disagreement between the two of them they happened to stumble upon an add in the newspaper about an experimental new "preventative couples therapy" designed for newly married couples who were starting to encounter some squabbles.

Katie and Treavor immediately jumped on it and found them selves in the office of an attractive freelance therapist named Doctor Page, with a novel approach to making sure that minor disagreements in the beginning don't turn into major problems in the future.

She explained that people in relationships need a healthy outlet to take out their resentments and aggressions toward eachother but in a loving and safe environment and of course without violence.

The solution that the therapist had devised is that the couple engage in some kind of competition regarding their disagreement and that the loser of that competition will be strapped down to a table at the mercy of their spouse and the winner is allowed to subject them to tickle torture!

Her theory is that the winning spouse will be able to get their frustrations out in a safe way and the losing spouse will be forced to acknowledge the winners frustrations and accept them.

Because their disagreements revolved around Treavor thinking that Katie is a know it all who dismisses his trivia abilities and Katie thinking that Treavor is a sweet, well meaning but often wrong trivia partner, the obvious exercise was for the two to have a trivia contest with the winner taking the spoils and the loser having to suffer the agony of defeat.

Both spouses discuss and acknowledge, genuinely, that they love and trust the other and are willing to undergo being tickled by the other mercelously. That what happens here stays here and that this is all for the benefit of their relationship.

Katie spent the entire trivia session with a cocky gron on her face, in her mind she had already won. She took several opportunities to taunt Trevor, reminding him of how sensitive his upper thighs, his armpits and his stomach are, and how she knows just how ticklish he is and how badly he's going to suffer.

He fired back a few times, reminding her that he knows her spots as well, but it was annoying him more than anything.

The game went about neck and neck throughout and the last question was going to be the victory point.

The question was about which actor starred in a very old movie.

Treavor enthusiastically called out the answer almost immediately!

Katie laughed at him and her smirk grew into a smarmy smile.

"Oh honey", she said "I think I'm gonna start with your least ticklish spot and work up to the real torture. I'm sorry babe, but you kinda deserve it", she giggled.

The therapist interjected "Katie, do you have an answer?"

Katie lazily reclined in her chair and casually blurted out the answer.

The wrong answer.

When the *buzz* announcing her incorrect and Treavor the winner went off, she was frozen in shock, absolute shock. She couldn't comprehend that she had lost, let one what her consequence would be. This was all wrong. She was 100% confident that she was going to be the one torturing her beautiful husband, as and so she didn't even remotely prepare her self for the possibility that she would be subjected to tickle torture and he mind couldn't bare to think about it.

She moved like a zombie as she was lovingly and deliberately guided to the table. Her shirt, pants, shoes and socks were removed leaving her in a bra and underware, and strapped to the table with her arms up and her bare feet apart.

Her brain tried to fight off thinking about the fact that she was about to be tickled into hysterics and gloated over by her husband.

When he smiled broadly and excitedly and approached her bare feet, it became real.in a second. She struggles, her cocky, confident face melted into a desperate, submissive terror.

When he got within inches of her feet, she blurted out.

"TREVOR PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!"

And a torrent of begging and pleading escaped as the struggles and thrashed as much as she could.

The therapist intervened and moved in to hold her still.

Treavor began running his fingers up and down her soft bare feet and casually, somewhat callously replied "sorry honey, you should have tried harder to win"

Katie began literally screaming which degenerated into blubbering and begging for mercy as Treavor beamed withsatisfaction, tormenting the most sensitive areas of his wife's feet while the attractive therapist kept her from shaking the table apart.

"What was that about how you're so much better at trivia than me? Huh? You think you always het to decide what we watch on Netflix?" He taunted and started bringing up other little minor petty disagreements, forcing Katie to admit that he was always in the right, watching her reactions as he roughly spidered his fingers around the balls and soles of her feet.

"AAAAAAAAAH! NO! NO! AHAHAHAHAHA YOUREAHAHAHAHA PLEASE I CANT STANDIAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

He let him self go amd started taunting more

"Are you really ticklish on your feet? Hmmm? What did you say? You were gonna start with my least ticklish spot and work up to really torture me? Who's getting tortured now huh?"

She was clearly trying to apologize and admit defeat but all that could escape were dull, aching yells and quivering laughs that died out as she went into silent laughter, all the while treavor continued mercelously raking his fingers up and down her feet before he was overtaken by an impulse.

Treavor had a secret foot fetish and Katie's feet were so incredibly perfect that he could hardly resist under normal circumstances. But she was so ticklish that he never got a chance to indulge.

Seeing as how this was all about tickle torture, he leaned in and started loud, passionate SMOOCHES up and down the length of her soft feet.

This caused Katie's head to JOLT up in a panic and blurt out a litany of begging and pleading

"NO... TREV..... PLEASE..... DONT KISSS MY FEET I CANT STAND IT I CANT.....***STANDIT!!!!! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA PLEASE HONEY IAAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA IGIVE I CANT TAKE ANYMOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE NO! PLEAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH HONEY PLEASE ITS TORTUAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

She felt his smile press into the soles of her feet as he completely tuned her out, lost in his lustful passion as he took the oppertunity to indulge his greatest fantasy, allowing him self to work over her toes as well.

Katie continued to scream and beg, offering him the most amazing blowjob ever, guaranteeing him sex on demand for a week, she even started begging the therapist for mercy, who just smiled and quipped "you have to take it". She patted the poor women's chest instinctively to comfort her, she was almost crying.

Treavor had developed a very obvious and visible "issue" from this whole experience but what wasnt so visible was Katie's arousal. She was so beside her self that she wasnt even fully aware that, surprisingly, her feet seemed to be a pretty major erogenous zone, amd being dominated by Treavor was something she was really enjoying.

His makeout session with her feet began to travel upward, to the point where the therapist let out a: "Oh!... umm... okay, we have plenty of time left, I'll leave you two alone".

She exited the room and began to make notes as the sounds of Katie's screaming and laughing and begging while Treavor gloated and teased her, gradually morphed into the sounds of very agressive, very intense love making.

Just before she was sure that things were about to reach a crescendo, she heard Treavor call out:

"Doctor Page, are you allowed to give me a hand?"

And poor Katie exclaimed "WHAT!!!!!"

As the attractive reasercher went back into the room, feathers in hand.

To be continued...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Wow very hott story,looking forward to reading pt 2

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back