• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Share your nightmare stories of disclosing your fetish to your significant other

For those of you reading this and burdened with very uncomfortable and embarrassing memories, you may well still be able to get the result you want even from women who think anyone who likes 'that' is some sort of perverted criminal.

In my bachelor days I always tried to encourage a subconscious link between tickling and orgasm by gently flicking my girlfriends with my fingertips in various places while they were climaxing. Done subtly enough it didn't break the mood, and in subsequent frolics could be increased slowly in intensity until giggles or even laughter would occur at those moments.

With quite a few partners, over time this ripened to arousal when tickling was employed as foreplay. Sometimes they'd orgasm even when non-sexual areas of their bodies were tickled. KT's one of that happily con/per/verted breed.

Calculated and Pavlovian? Yes. But a certain degree of calculation's needed for any sexual encounter, even if you've been sleeping with one another for years. It may sound trite, but regard her as a violin and play her accordingly.

I am so glad someone posted a response like this. I have applied and enjoyed the same results. Once in fact with a lady who had previously instructed me to "Never try to tickle me. I hate it!"

You posted a question "just for fun" about your fetish, got negative responses, then reached out to the respondents to get them to elaborate on why they don't like it, and you're taken aback by the response?

Not at all -- I never wrote anything about being "taken aback." :)

I was simply interested in hearing anonymous, unfiltered opinions from vanillas with no connection to this world, and then found the responses pertinent to this conversation.

What I didn't print here was that there was also a fair amount of conversation back-and-forth with the most negative respondents over whether they were mercilessly tickled a lot as children. (Most said no, interestingly, which may have been a defensive answer, of course.) Also whether these "I despite being tickled" females had nevertheless ever tickled someone themselves. So I was really just holding kind of a poor man's focus group on these kinds of questions.

Not at all -- I never wrote anything about being "taken aback." :)

I was simply interested in hearing anonymous, unfiltered opinions from vanillas with no connection to this world, and then found the responses pertinent to this conversation.

What I didn't print here was that there was also a fair amount of conversation back-and-forth with the most negative respondents over whether they were mercilessly tickled a lot as children. (Most said no, interestingly, which may have been a defensive answer, of course.) Also whether these "I despite being tickled" females had nevertheless ever tickled someone themselves. So I was really just holding kind of a poor man's focus group on these kinds of questions.

So, you reached out to those who'd responded in the negative and asked them about being "mercilessly tickled as children". K.

See, it's not the fetish people have a problem with; it's the tortuous machinations people go through to keep trying to engage "vanillas" on a fetish level, while trying to hide their motivations. It doesn't take long to figure out what's up. Just ask the staff at Cameo.

it's the tortuous machinations people go through to keep trying to engage "vanillas" on a fetish level, while trying to hide their motivations.

"Tortuous machinations"? "Trying to hide"? :D

I'm not sure where you're coming up with these negative subjective interpretations of conversations you didn't actually see.

In fact, I wasn't trying to hide a thing. First I wanted to see what percentage of positive versus negative reactions I'd get, which was exactly posed by my original question. Then once I was surprised by the percentage of negative responses about tickling, (which was also somewhat a product of selection bias, of course), I became interested in what percentage would cite highly negative experiences from childhood since lots of us (including me) believe that's often the root cause of "hating" to be tickled. So I posed that question directly as well. That question has been discussed in this very forum many times by lots of people, but the problem with that is a different selection bias, i.e. this site.

In other words, my questions and conversations were actually 100% transparent, i.e. I didn't hide one thing, and all of it was cordial and relatively brief. And by the way, the Whisper platform is 100% anonymous and worldwide, i.e. there's no "motivation" beyond the brief exchanges. I'm also empathetic enough and well... non-autistic enough to know that a vanilla who hates tickling won't be interested in a protracted exchange about it.

That said, I suppose this all depends on how widely you define "trying to engage vanillas." Should we assume you've never tickled or even discussed tickling with a person who wasn't already a confirmed fetishist? If not, you'll be the only one here denying that. Otherwise, you will have tried to engage a vanilla yourself, won't you have?

Last edited:
"Tortuous machinations"? "Trying to hide"? :D

I'm not sure where you're coming up with these negative subjective interpretations of conversations you didn't actually see.

In fact, I wasn't trying to hide a thing. First I wanted to see what percentage of positive versus negative reactions I'd get, which was exactly posed by my original question. Then once I was surprised by the percentage of negative responses about tickling, (which was also somewhat a product of selection bias, of course), I became interested in what percentage would cite highly negative experiences from childhood since lots of us (including me) believe that's often the root cause of "hating" to be tickled. So I posed that question directly as well. That question has been discussed in this very forum many times by lots of people, but the problem with that is a different selection bias, i.e. this site.

In other words, my questions and conversations were actually 100% transparent, i.e. I didn't hide one thing, and all of it was cordial and relatively brief. And by the way, the Whisper platform is 100% anonymous and worldwide, i.e. there's no "motivation" beyond the brief exchanges. I'm also empathetic enough and well... non-autistic enough to know that a vanilla who hates tickling won't be interested in a protracted exchange about it.

That said, I suppose this all depends on how widely you define "trying to engage vanillas." Should we assume you've never tickled or even discussed tickling with a person who wasn't already a confirmed fetishist? If not, you'll be the only one here denying that. Otherwise, you will have tried to engage a vanilla yourself, won't you have?

In my opinion, engaging a so-called "vanilla" (which, around here, is apparently used to describe anyone not 100% into our particular interest) is best done face-to-face, rather than, "I'm conducting a survey/doing a research paper/settling a bet that just happens to do with tickling." But you do you.

In my opinion, engaging a so-called "vanilla" (which, around here, is apparently used to describe anyone not 100% into our particular interest) is best done face-to-face....

"Best done"? At least that sounds better than "tortuous."

It was posed in a forum specifically designed for females who want to see questions from guys, and then can choose whether or not to answer. As I wrote initially, the room is literally called "Guys Ask Girls." And I wrote nothing about "research" or a "bet." Why do you keep inserting straw man quotes to try to make it sound disingenuous? I just asked the questions plainly without any embellishment.

Framing that as some kind of "torturous" intrusion is what a psychologist would call projection. The frame is coming from you, not from what I did or wrote.

"Best done"? At least that sounds better than "tortuous."

It was posed in a forum specifically designed for females who want to see questions from guys, and then can choose whether or not to answer. As I wrote initially, the room is literally called "Guys Ask Girls." And I wrote nothing about "research" or a "bet." Why do you keep inserting straw man quotes to try to make it sound disingenuous? I just asked the questions plainly without any embellishment.

Framing that as some kind of "torturous" intrusion is what a psychologist would call projection. The frame is coming from you, not from what I did or wrote.

I was speaking anecdotally. Regardless, I'm done with this one.

Ya know, reading some of these later responses, I think back to my hey-days and how I had lots of girls around to play with. I would start to make out, then tickle them a little. If they reacted very negatively I would just tell them "that this is me, get used to it or I know where the door is, and there are plenty of other girls out there"! Almost all of them would at least tolerate it, if not embrace it. And the ones that couldn't/wouldn't, well, I went out the door! I know this is a little off of the original post, but kind of fits some of the later replies.

The only worst thing I can think of is the times I met girls who got offended I tickled them, called it childish/etc for liking tickling and one girl referred to me as "Elmo". Aside from that I guess I didn't really have any issue with anyone trying to out me over tickling. Most thought it was hot after a while...

I’m with a great girl and she’s totally embracing my tickle fetish. As time goes on, I’m becoming more open with it around friends. I don’t care, accept me for who I am, who we are, or not. I’m not running or hiding anymore. When discussions become odd, kinky or sexual in nature, I have no issue telling the truth. Plenty of men love to lick ass, how is that more accepted than tickling?? I’m about to have some fun right now!!!
e84b12b1fa154c53d8bade24e5602ece.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think opening up to her about your fetish was the problem. The fact that you have the fetish is why you couldn't break free. Once she catered to your fetish, you were trapped. You could meet another woman and not tell her about it, but the first time you tickle her and she has a positive reaction to it, you'll be hooked again. You can only hope that she isn't as crazy as the last one. You may want to spend time finding out how stable she is before tickling her, but since you have the fetish, you probably won't want to wait, and thus the circle begins. So, do you feed your fetish and find out how ticklish she is and if she likes it early on, or do you wait to know her better only to find out she is not ticklish or hates it and you have wasted a lot of time? It's a crap shoot and thus the curse of having the fetish.

I had a friend of 13 years. 2 years ago I made a mistake of telling her that I love ticklish feet on girls. She was and is an addict and on what? You name it, she was on it. She couldn’t hold a job or get a hold of her own life. One day she asked me because she struggled with money that if I paid for her getting her toes done, she’d let me tickle her feet. And I took the offer. I thought it was one and done and I wouldn’t do it again. But then she asked me if I could buy her cigarettes and pay for some pillows she needed, she’d let me tickle her feet again and so it happened again. Then it started to happen where anytime she needed something like a ride or gas money, she’d offer to let me tickle her feet. And during her alcoholic tantrums she would threaten to blab my secret love of tickling feet to everyone she and I knew. It was 2 years in a toxic friendship and she made me hate myself and made me feel ashamed for liking tickling feet. To the point I considered giving it up altogether. Almost 6 months and climbing since I ever talked to her again. I felt manipulated, used and taken advantage of by her. I never felt more disgusted with myself

Only one thing wrong with this story.

That was MY story!!!! That’s what happened to me! Stealing somebody else’s story, that’s weak as hell

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back