• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Losing the Magic with a Partner?

Kenzee

Hey all,

I have been with my partner for about 7 years now. She has completely accepted my tickle and foot fetish and has actively partaken in it for the entire time we have been together.

However, it seems we have lost our magic, in terms of my fetishes, maybe our fetishes by now, and it worries me.

At first, I thought she "lost ticklishness" or maybe I was doing something wrong or different?

She does not seem as into it now and I am just worried since it is important to me.

Has anyone also experienced this? If so, what did you do to remedy the situation?

I feel you, I'm going through the same thing, my girlfriend just entertained the same fetishes I have, sort of, now she doesn't have any interest in anything physical. It's very frustrating, and I know I'd never even bring it up to her again. I love her but know that if I ever want to enjoy my fetishes again, it will just have to be with others. And I've been 100 % loyal. It's never been easy, sorry to say.

Thanks for your reply moonlite!

She still will partake physically, like let me tie her up and tickle her or send me photos, etc. But, it seems forced. I just want to reignite the magic!

I hope your situation gets better! After being with someone for awhile these things happen, hopefully someone else has some experience that can assist both of us :)

Try doing something different with her romantically. Perhaps she is feeling that the romance has faded in your relationship. Surprise her with a dinner date somewhere you know she likes, or bring her some flowers, things like that. When a woman feels loved, they will respond quite favorably.

I'm really sorry you're going through this. Unfortunately, I know EXACTLY what you're going through. It happened in my last serious relationship.

This is a HUGE red flag. Yellow flag minimum. It could mean that she's starting to check out of the relationship. Most guys don't realize that women start breaking up with their men long before they actually say "I want out" or "I want a divorce". That's why so many of us are caught by surprise when the breakup or divorce happens.

In my case, it started when she became less and less enthusiastic about being tied up. Then she no longer wanted to be tied up at all. Then she became less and less willing to have any kind of sex, and finally the sex stopped altogether. These things happened over the course of two years, which turned out to be the last two years of our relationship.

I'm sure this is the last thing you (and moonlitedrive5) want to hear. I didn't want to believe that my relationship was ending either, but it was. Could be any number of reasons why. I would highly recommend you both check out Donovan Sharpe's YouTube channel. He will give you straight talk about the realities of male-female relationships.

Even if it does end, do not give up hope. I'm with someone else now, and things are much better than they were with my ex. There ARE other women out there. Don't be afraid to walk away and find them. I wish you both the best of luck.

"Honey, can we talk about our love life?" (Or, however you want to phrase it)
"I feel like you're not as into what I'm really into, and I want to know if I'm doing something wrong, or if there's something different you'd like to do, or if maybe you're just bored with the same thing...I want to make sure we're both getting what makes us happy. Is there something we can talk about, here?"

The goal should be that everybody's happy, right?

Thanks for the replies! I will give it a go this weekend. :)

Just make sure to reciprocate. The bad reputation with foot/tickle guys - hell guys in general - is that we stop with our own gratification. I’m not saying this is any of you, just make sure you’re doing your part to satisfy their sexual desires.

To piggy back on Wolf’s comment, you’ll need to ask them. I have been down this road myself.

I think everybody needs a break at some point. Like just have a couple cuddle sessions or whatever. Stop wearing your girl out lol.

Losing the magic may be the symptom not the problem. Are you fighting about other things a lot more lately? What TheMasterTouch said is very true if she is checking out why would she want to play? Or if she is sad/angry she won't feel turned on.

Hey all,

I have been with my partner for about 7 years now. She has completely accepted my tickle and foot fetish and has actively partaken in it for the entire time we have been together.

However, it seems we have lost our magic, in terms of my fetishes, maybe our fetishes by now, and it worries me.

At first, I thought she "lost ticklishness" or maybe I was doing something wrong or different?

She does not seem as into it now and I am just worried since it is important to me.

Has anyone also experienced this? If so, what did you do to remedy the situation?

Has she ever looked at getting her own tickle session with a pro?
Maybe that one on one will spark something of her own instead of it being for you????

I know as women sometimes we want to please all the time and we often put our own wants aside until it gets so mine numbingly boring that we’re not into it anymore

It sounds like she needs to spark her own interests outside of yours

If you would like her to be able to talk to another female with similar interest please send her my way I will be more than open to talking with her [emoji3590]

Sometimes I’m not ticklish depending on where I am on my female menstrual cycle as well there’s times are more sensitive and there’s times where I’m less sensitive downloading a female menstruation chart to help understand the flow of hormones and how it affects your body greatly helps understand your partners hormonal changes that has physical changes in the body

As women get older their interests change and often are too timid to voice them as they have been the pleaser for so long they almost feel uncomfortable getting what they ultimately want so they numb themselves
we get tired of hearing “what YOU want”
Honestly I’d love to chat with her
Maybe she also has taboo fetishes she feels someone may judge her on and therefor is depressed she may never feel satisfied

Lost of reasons can cause this most are all mental or hormonal though

Or stress

Let me know as I have a females perspective not a males ;)
I’d love to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As with everything, relationships have their ebbs and flows. Don't lose hope that things may still work out. Try to stay positive and keep an open mind. Just be honest with her and ask her how she feels. Have you considered couples counseling?

Hey all, just a friendly update. I spoke to her and she did not realize I felt that way. She did claim that her TOM might have been affecting her.

We played for awhile (light tickling, licking, etc.) and took awhile before we had sex. Things got very heated and it seems she was enjoying it.

Appreciate the words from everyone. If anyone has any ways to spice things up, let me know!

So happy to hear that
sometimes we forget to openly communicate things
If we do not verbalize it the other party wont know
I commend you for your communication
Please let me know if she ever wants to chat!
I love helping women be sexually free :)

Hey all, just a friendly update. I spoke to her and she did not realize I felt that way. She did claim that her TOM might have been affecting her.

We played for awhile (light tickling, licking, etc.) and took awhile before we had sex. Things got very heated and it seems she was enjoying it.

Appreciate the words from everyone. If anyone has any ways to spice things up, let me know!

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back