• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Opinions please!

Hoveactually

TMF Poster
Hi guys, girls and whatever other options exist - I have a friend who is a Lee (female, late 20s, attractive) and we've been toying with an interesting idea. Without giving too much info away at this stage, we're testing the waters to see how many people would be on board with it....

General idea is we would be setting up an online store for tickling clips. She would be the Lee in all the clips, and the Ler would be one of you lucky swines each time. You would meet up with her for an hour session broken down into 10 minute segments focussing on a different part of her body and the format would be the same each session - think of it as a little competition between Ler's as to who is the best! After an amount of time, we would look at the 3 best selling clips (and the Ler's in them) and invite them back to do a 3 on 1 session if they were up for it.

Obviously we know about safety concerns and are currently discussing those, as well as the fine details as to logistics, paperwork, anonymity for Lers etc etc. All we are interested in at this point is who would a) be interested in purchasing clips like that and b) be interested in "applying" for the Ler positions each month? If there is enough interest we would be likely to go ahead with it.

nb - by "we" - I actually wouldnt have anything to do with your individual sessions or turn up. Im a silent partner with some (hopefully) good ideas...

let me know your thoughts.

This is a good idea you should try it but you should find people (lers) that
can be trustworthy

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Sounds like an interesting take on the process of making content.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, girls and whatever other options exist - I have a friend who is a Lee (female, late 20s, attractive) and we've been toying with an interesting idea. Without giving too much info away at this stage, we're testing the waters to see how many people would be on board with it....

General idea is we would be setting up an online store for tickling clips. She would be the Lee in all the clips, and the Ler would be one of you lucky swines each time. You would meet up with her for an hour session broken down into 10 minute segments focussing on a different part of her body and the format would be the same each session - think of it as a little competition between Ler's as to who is the best! After an amount of time, we would look at the 3 best selling clips (and the Ler's in them) and invite them back to do a 3 on 1 session if they were up for it.

Obviously we know about safety concerns and are currently discussing those, as well as the fine details as to logistics, paperwork, anonymity for Lers etc etc. All we are interested in at this point is who would a) be interested in purchasing clips like that and b) be interested in "applying" for the Ler positions each month? If there is enough interest we would be likely to go ahead with it.

nb - by "we" - I actually wouldnt have anything to do with your individual sessions or turn up. Im a silent partner with some (hopefully) good ideas...

Use a good background check system, even though a background check doesn't really indicate a person's trustworthiness currently. Having a gun is also very useful. Or a knife.

Just saying.

So long as the person doesn't say, "That's not a knife. This is a knife."

Unique idea. Allow me to poke some holes in it.

and the Ler would be one of you lucky swines each time.

Hm. Well, my main thought here is... who exactly would these videos be made for? The dude in them, or the general audience? Because I don't think I have to point out to you the innumerable threads of people whining over "creepy lers" and the definite bias towards F/F permeating throughout this forum. Producers get endlessly ragged on for daring to be in their videos, and that's with being careful about their shot composition and what-not. Do you really think some Internet rando is going to be cognizant of that, and that the footage will even be usable as a result?

Speaking of which...

I actually wouldnt have anything to do with your individual sessions or turn up.

Oh, hell to the no. Louder again for the people in the back. ABSOLUTELY NOT.

There are just way too many issues, here. Let's touch on the security aspect, first. Specifically, you're inviting some Internet rando into your friend's space, presumably to tie her up and tickle her, with NO security, oversight, or chaperone? Any idiot with half a brain can fake their way through whatever half-assed "screening" you do ahead of time and then cause trouble on set. So at the bare minimum, either you or a trusted third party MUST be on-hand, whether in the room or just outside of it with an agreed-on signal that she can use to summon him if need be.

Secondly, logistics. How do you plan to shoot a video without actually being there? Are you going to hand your lucky Internet swine a list of shots and trust that he won't just do his own thing the whole time? Again, you will at least need a third party handy to frame the shots and make sure all of the other stuff is handled properly, and you run the risk of a boner-killing vibe if you keep interrupting his "fun" to do it (because let's face it, why would the dude show up if he wasn't looking to get off?)

So that brings me to a third point - compensation. Are these dudes going to get paid? If so, I don't think I need to tell you that there's a reason producers don't hire male ticklers; you're doubling your cost for absolutely zero return. You are definitely not going to make enough money to cover her fees and his fees, because the man is rarely the draw in these things no matter how good of a tickler he may be. Speaking of which, you're paying her, right? Anyway, if you don't pay the dudes they really have no incentive to listen to you, especially if you're not there.

So yeah. TL;DR - third party on set at all times is mandatory, silent partner bad idea, no real appeal to anyone outside of the guys who want to be in the videos. And I'm sure in that regard you'll have more than you can handle.

I would be up to being a ler, but as said above you would need to work out the security side of it. IMO just something like meeting for a no commitment drink before hand can pretty good, getting to know each other, etc. would be good for everyone involved

I'm not sure this is even necessary. Do you know how many men would take the opportunity to tickle an attractive women for free? And it wouldn't even take much effort to find someone. Of all the items mentioned, this would be the easiest to achieve. Why pay when you don't have to? Having said this, all of your other concerns are definitely warranted. This would be difficult to put in motion.

Re-read the last line of what you quoted. Yes, as you note it'd be easy to get people willing to do it for free. However, that's the problem; you get what you pay for, and in this case it would be stupid of him if he did pay.

It's late and at the expense of indulging in a good old flame war online like any self respecting 14 year old, I'll choose not to respond to individual points made above one by one - just reiterate the fairly simple 2 questions I actually asked in the original post

A) is there any interest in this kind of video as a concept (for viewing and purchasers)

B) does the idea appeal to lers out there to get involved in (knowing about the filming element)

Also @TickleCountry - I see you've played knifey spoony before?

Your idea isn't actually half bad and I'd be interested in seeing a couple of videos, even just as a neat project.

I'd recommend as far as a screening process that you, specifically, make them add you on Facebook and keep them added for like a month or so to get a good "feeling out" of who they are as people before bringing them out to touch your friend. Don't have them add the woman (ideally don't let them know who she is at first) in order to avoid a mountain of hassle but I feel like people are leaning too heavy on Stranger Danger when a proper feeling out process would be fine. I make a point to add the majority of my non-model participants on social media so I can get a good enough gauge on who they are and what they're about before bringing them into my house.

There's potential for sure, and while I think everyone is right to advise you err on the side of caution I think it's worth trying.

It's late and at the expense of indulging in a good old flame war online like any self respecting 14 year old, I'll choose not to respond to individual points made above one by one - just reiterate the fairly simple 2 questions I actually asked in the original post

A) is there any interest in this kind of video as a concept (for viewing and purchasers)

B) does the idea appeal to lers out there to get involved in (knowing about the filming element)

Also @TickleCountry - I see you've played knifey spoony before?

Simple answer from me personally -

a + b) No

But the idea was very unique! Respect for that.

Would I view/purchase? Yes
Would I be willing to participate? Yes.

There's a lot that has to get worked out, but if you can make it work for all involved, sure, I'm your huckleberry[emoji16]

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

No, internet is full of dangerous psycho people, also on this forum
you must be insanely ignorant or just plain stupid if you really let everyone tickle that girl.
She is not the smartest if she just wants that...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back