• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Eoh 2: Kasumi Tickles Maika's Feet (F/F) + Complete Series

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

I've released the second and last clip of LAST LAUGH EOH, starring Maika and Kasumi. A "Complete Series" clip is also available.

This is the scene that I mentioned earlier, the one in which Maika gets tickled but has very light verbal reactions, with little actual laughter. As I explained in the past, there was a time when I seriously considered not releasing this footage at all. But I changed my mind and decided to give it a chance. Hopefully some people will enjoy Maika's punishment despite the low intensity of the audio component of her reactions.

CLIP DESCRIPTION:

It's Maika's turn to be at Kasumi's mercy. The latter is only too pleased to get her revenge. Kasumi peels off her friend's socks, revealing Maika's bare feet (as well as her green toenail polish). For the first two minutes or so she experiments with a couple of techniques, first using her fingers before giving a hairbrush a try.

From now on Maika has to endure her punishment while all of her toes are pulled back, keeping her soles taut and vulnerable. The hairbrush seems to tickle slightly more than fingers, but the difference is small enough that Kasumi can easily justify alternating between both techniques.

I feel it's important to mention that, while Maika is ticklish and is clearly having a hard time dealing with the tickling, she's not much of a laugher. There's sometimes a hint of light laughter heard through her heavy breathing (if that makes any sense), but it's like she can't quite get there. That being said, she does express her ordeal in other ways. She squirms a lot and her feet are constantly twitching. She informs us that her belly hurts, and when it's all over she appears to be a bit out of breath. Not to mention the big grin she's got on her face the whole time.

MAIKA: 19, 5'8", size 8
KASUMI: 20, 5'6", size 7.5

<font size="+1">LAST LAUGH EOH SERIES PREVIEWS:</font>

<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/22977073">LAST LAUGH EOH 1</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/22989977">LAST LAUGH EOH 2</a></font>
<font size="+1"><a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/22989989">LAST LAUGH EOH - COMPLETE SERIES</a></font>

Attachments

• lleoh2.jpg
    lleoh2.jpg
    697.4 KB · Views: 606
  • kasumi_maika.jpg
    kasumi_maika.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 459
I have to say, i expected her to be much less ticklish, very happy you ended up releasing it! Hope to see more vids like this

I have to say, i expected her to be much less ticklish, very happy you ended up releasing it! Hope to see more vids like this

I'm glad you enjoyed her reactions, but I'm not sure about releasing more clips featuring ticklees that barely laugh at all, even if they do appear to be ticklish. I'm guessing it's not what most tickling fans are looking for. It's a lot of work for a product that might not sell very well. I also dislike when I feel the need to nearly apologize for a model's underwhelming verbal reactions in the clip's description so that customers won't be disappointed/upset if they buy the clip and find out it's not what they were hoping for. I'd rather not make a habit of it.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back