• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playful tickle backfires (MF/F)

great story although thats mm/f . mf/m is like a unicorn, i thought this was going a different direction. Thanks for sharing though. very cute

great story although thats mm/f . mf/m is like a unicorn, i thought this was going a different direction. Thanks for sharing though. very cute

You know, I checked the post for typos three times and never noticed the typo in the title.

Off to a flying start, huh?

Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

PS: If you click on "Edit Post" and then click on "Go Advanced" you can edit the title.

First post beyond welcome! And I thought I would start with a story! It's not the most elaborate story in the world, but I thought it was cute, so you have to hear it now.

So, I was hanging out with some friends, let's call them Ann and Zack. Ann was a woman, redheaded and quite tall, one of those people who was more cute then beautiful but still pretty good looking. Adorable, i guess. Wearing a tanktop and jeans, barefoot (at this story. Not, like, always. That'd be weird). Zack was the dude. I'm afraid I'm less interested in dudes so you will have to picture the details yourself, but he was blonde and I guess pretty handsome if you're into that sort of thing. T-shirt, jeans, socks, for those interested. They'd started dating pretty recently, and were still in that nauseating puppy love stage of the relationship.

So, anyway, we were playing card games and the two had gotten into some argument over, i think, whether aces were high or low. Anyway, during the argument, Ann tried to tickle Zack's side. No effect. A few more pokes and scribbles, and it was clear that she wasn't winning this by tickling. Having just started dating, she clearly didn't know this, and grumbled. Then, unfortunately for her, Zack decided to see if it the same was true in reverse.

As soon as he started tickling her feet (she was sat on the sofa crosslegged), it was over. She screamed and tried to push his hands away. Unlike her boyfriend, she was clearly very ticklish. Zack, with all the enthusiasm of someone who'd just discovered how ticklish his girlfriend was, kept attacking her. Turns out her ribs and underarms were just as bad. She was wiggling around and giggling, helpless to retaliate. This was, of course, a happy enough development already. Then Zack looked at me, sat on the other side, and said "Hey! Hopeful! Get her!"

He didn't have to ask twice, and soon poor Ann had been forced off the sofa and was pleading for mercy as the two of us tickled her relentlessly. Objectively speaking, it was only a minute or two, but it was enough to have her actually curl up in a ball to try and escape the tickling fingers. (futilely, alas- she had enough ticklish spots she had no chance of blocking all of them)

We stopped and returned to the game, Ann mock-angrily calling us both evil. For the rest of the evening, she kept intermittently trying to find a ticklish spot on her boyfriend. She kept failing, and Zack kept retaliating. Nowhere near the extent of the original attack, but a spider on the knee or a poke in the ribs, all resulting in a satisfying yelp.

They're still together, and from the times we've met since then it seems poor Ann is still regularly suffering for accidentally revealing her ticklishness to her non-ticklish boyfriend. Poor thing :p

Like I said, not the most intense, but a pretty cute story I thought I'd share.

Welcome.
Ah yes, finding out someone is ticklish. My gf is suffering too lol, I posted a story about it. Her younger relative is visiting her at the moment and just before she came to meet me for a few days, he pinched her sides and called her fat. Of course her being so ticklish squirmed away from him. He was aware of her being ticklish but she had no idea. He has continued pinching her sides every so often, and the other day tickled her to the ground and went after her very ticklish neck too. The visit should be coming to an end soon, but the tickling still occurs every so often. I have posted the accounts by her and my point of view in that story thread, feel free to read it.

As you can imagine it is both sexy and frustrating for me. Being that I can't go and see her at the moment :(

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back