• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RIP Schoolgirl Lisa 3/31/20

barefeetarebest

1st Level Orange Feather
It is with a heavy heart and deep regret that I must inform you of the passing of former model and tmf member Schoolgirl Lisa. May she rest in peace.

:sigh:

I did not know her, but it is always sad to hear about one of us passing away :sadcry: May she rest in peace.

Great that we can pause and acknowledge the passing of one of our members.

Oh my god, I'm so sorry to hear that! :(

Oh no that's tragic news. I used to chat with her lots before she got sick and she was so lovely.

Rest In Peace.

I'm so sorry to hear that; my condolences.

Very Sorry to hear about this loss. May She Rest In Eternal Peace

It's amazing to think how this place makes us feel like a "family". When someone passes, we feel the hurt just like it is a member of our family.

My God, I am so sorry. I had a similar experience the last weekend of this past September. My old friend, Cara, passed away. The symmetry here is that she had been a model in her youth. I know precisely how this feels. Grief support groups are very helpful and I was attending when I could prior to the whole virus outbreak. I plan to once again once restrictions are lifted. My condolences to her friends and family.

Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

[emoji992]

I'm so sad to hear that. I have very pleasant memories of her from the old NEST days.

God Bless her and her family !

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back