• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is it common for sadist lers to be ashamed at first?

Masque

TMF Expert
This is probably gonna sound like a really stupid question but it's just a thing I was curious about.

As I got older and started to think more and more about fantasies I began to wonder initially if I should feel ashamed that my preference was for scenarios mainly revolving around non-con tickling, literal tickle torture etc. (Fictionally obvious, that sort of thing just sounds messed up in real life).
Did anyone else ever go through that sort of thing?

Yes i did. I have a 'darker' fantasy that inly i person im my life knows about. This is why im trying to chat to more ppl that are into the same kinda thing if that makes sence

I think it does.
Iirc the first time a lee told me they actually preferred non-con scenarios a part of me was just like "Wait really?"

I know! Ive spoken to someone about this and it the powerless feeling they have that does it. I would love to try it one day tbh

There is no reason to be ashamed. I am the same in that I enjoy non con scenarios. Celebs, ex gfs and my fiancé.

Not "shame"----but if I sense fear in a lee, I can't enjoy the experience. Anxiety is fine, i.e. "oh my god, I'm gonna lose my mind," or other more playful angst, but not outright fear. Thus, I can't do non-con-----unless the non-con is part of the lee's turn-on, e.g., kidnap/abduction fantasies. My preference is that the lee gets off on surrendering control and being ravaged by the sensations to the breaking point. In that sense, the lee has power over the ler. Lees often underestimate their power and how dependent some lers are on their reactions.

This is probably gonna sound like a really stupid question but it's just a thing I was curious about.

As I got older and started to think more and more about fantasies I began to wonder initially if I should feel ashamed that my preference was for scenarios mainly revolving around non-con tickling, literal tickle torture etc. (Fictionally obvious, that sort of thing just sounds messed up in real life).
Did anyone else ever go through that sort of thing?

I was never ashamed. But as a kid, I used to be worried about it, especially since I am extremely sadistic. My number one concern was that I would grow up to be a movie villain or something. Every time I was watching an action film and I would see the likes of Christopher Walken, Gary Busey, Alan Rickman and all, I would be asking myself "Is this future me?". I remember even thinking that if I was to be one of them, Hans Gruber from Die Hard 1 was probably the closest to my personality :p

I was raised a Catholic, and around 9 when I went to confession for the first time, I confessed about my "dark torture thoughts". The priest assured me that not only they were not sinful, they were also quite common. After that, I was set for life :D But it is only by growing up that I learned to fully accept myself, which happened around the age of 15.

Last edited:
Sometimes I get into a mood where I recognize the tickling as torture, and I feel weird about it.
But it's still my main kink

I believe the way to enlightenment is through the Lee. Straight sadism in tickling is tough for a normal interpersonal relationship unless the connection between the partners had that understanding from the onset. I've been lucky so far and I think its being open and honest with my partners has been key. Its tact, respect and empathy has allowed the other person to be receptive.

Pretty sure even my reason for preferring an ungagged lee would be considered sadistic.

As a lee, i personally enjoy the feeling of giving that sort of power to a ler. I consider myself a masochist, and the majority(if not all) of my fantasies involve complete loss of control to a sadist.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back