• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Male Celebrity Answers

lemortdamour

1st Level Red Feather
Since I noticed that so far the main Cameo answers thread only features Female celebrities, I thought I'd start a new one and share a few Male Celebrities who have been asked on the app. Some answers are better than others, but overall it's a pretty fun and positive environment. If anyone has any videos to share, feel free to add to the post. (Plus, that way we don't spam the same guys with the same question!)

I have edited out the non-tickling related parts of the videos. Some videos were comissioned by fellow tickle enthusiats, so this is a team effort (They've agreed to have them shared)! I am not sure if Streamable allows downloading, though, so I am not sure if you guys can save them?

Completed:

Aaron Ashmore (actor, Lock & Key)
Alexander Vlahos (actor, Merlin, Versailles)
Andrew J. West (actor, Once Upon a Time, The Walking Dead)
Ben Lewis (actor, Arrow)
Brandon Perea (actor, The OA)
Bryce Johnson (actor, Pretty Little Liars)
Bailey Chase (actor, Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Ben Adams (singer, A1)
Brant Daugherty (actor, Pretty Little Liars)
Chris Gorham (actor, Covert Affairs)
Colin Egglesfield (actor, The Client List)
Colton Haynes (actor, Arrow)
César Domboy (actor, Outlander)
Connor Weil (actor, Scream: The TV Series)
Colin Ford (actor, Daybreak, Under the Dome)
Chad Rook (actor, The Flash, Siren)
Darling Brando (band, band mate Vlado)
David Alpay (actor, The Vampire Diaries)
Dempsey Bryk (actor, Heartland)
Damian McGinty (singer, Celtic Thunder)
David A. Gregory (actor, One Life to Live)
Devin Walker (reality star, MTV's The Challenge)
Eric Winter (actor, The Rookie, Witches of East End)
Evan Williams (actor, Versailles)
Evan Williams (2)
Franky Cammarata (model, often featured as shirtless guy on Ellen)
Farrah Moan (Drag Queen)
Greyston Holt (actor, Bitten)
Gideon Emery (actor, Teen Wolf)
Gleb Savchenko (dancer, Dancing with the Stars)
Jake Abel (actor, Supernatural) and Patrick Rodgers (pro golfer)
Jan Stuehmer (model)
Joel Rush (model/actor, If Loving You is Wrong)
Jake Owen (country singer)
Jack Falahee (actor, How to Get Away With Murder)
Jason Dundas (model, TV host)
Jayden Irving - Mozzie (stuntman, Australian Ninja Warrior)
Julian Haig (actor, Riverdale)
Jordan Yeoh (model, fitness instructor)
Lloyd Daniels (singer)
Manu Bennett (actor, Arrow, Spartacus, The Shannara Chronicles)
Matthew Del Negro (actor, Teen Wolf, Scandal)
Michael Ray (country singer)
Manila Luzon (Drag Queen)
Peter Porte (actor, Baby Daddy)
Ronen Rubinstein (actor, 9-1-1: Lone Star)
Ricardo Hurtado (actor, School of Rock)
Rahul Kohli (actor, iZombie)
Rob Mayes (actor, Mistresses)
Shawn Pyfrom (actor, Desperate Housewives)
Scott Cavalheiro (actor, Good Witch)
Thomas Canestraro (French model, actor)
Toby Regbo (actor, Reign)
Tom Williamson (actor, The Fosters)

Uncompleted & Declined
:

Ryan Rottman
James Davies
Brandon Tyler Russell
Dan Amboyer
Drew Chadwick
Luke Pasqualino
Luke Eisner - declined
Chandler Riggs - declined
River Viiperi - declined
Ben Koldyke - declined

Last edited:
A small update: Thomas Canestraro, Jason Dundas, Toby Regbo (Instagram Live)

Thank you! It still baffles me how all of a sudden we can go on apps and ask celebs if they're ticklish, and get responses! Good times.

Ecstatic to hear it from Ronen Rubinstein! I love how bashful he was about it, I could only dream of getting in his pits!

Ecstatic to hear it from Ronen Rubinstein! I love how bashful he was about it, I could only dream of getting in his pits!

I know! They should write this into Lone Star, a Tarlos tickle fight will be too hot!! :tickle:

Oh. My. Gawd. Michael Ray is ticklish!!! I love how he says his wife tortures him, he must be soo ticklish! Thanks for this!! Here's my small contribution:

Alexander Vlahos: streamable.com/gdqplb
Evan Williams: streamable.com/78tarl

Big fan of Versailles too!

Alexander Vlahos: streamable.com/gdqplb
Evan Williams: streamable.com/78tarl

Big fan of Versailles too!

Fantastic, thank you! Fun fact: Evan references my question about 'becoming a ninja'! :) Also, the Janice reference had me giggling.

Small update: Alexander Vlahos, Evan Williams (better answer!), Darling Brando (Instagram Live)

Small updated: Matthew Del Negro, Jack Falahee, Manu Bennett, Dempsey Bryk (Instagram Live), Colton Haynes (Facebook Q&A)

Seeing Vlahos tickle himself under the arm was... I don't even have the words!

Or if you've seen the scene of him doing pull-ups shirtless - a sneak attack while he's exposed! :neenerneener:

Seeing Vlahos tickle himself under the arm was... I don't even have the words!

I know, and I liked how he says he's not as ticklish as before and then admits his armpits are 'really' ticklish! :D If you see him and Evan Williams do interviews and stuff, you'll be even more excited knowing how ticklish they both are.

Oh wow, Manu Bennett!! :redheart: I can't stop watching it, he is so chilled about the question and how ticklish he is!! Have you seen this? They're tickling him!!

Attachments

• Spartacus Cast tickle fight.jpg
    Spartacus Cast tickle fight.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 115
Here's another couple of them:

Bryce Johnson: streamable.com/3wtoih
Andy J. West: streamable.com/8y0aqb

Andy decided to act out how he reacts when someone asks if he is ticklish, and then proceedes to tickle him! :D I'm still giggling!!

Oh wow, Manu Bennett!! :redheart: I can't stop watching it, he is so chilled about the question and how ticklish he is!! Have you seen this? They're tickling him!!

I have seen this, yes, but thanks for reminding me of it! Also, thanks for sharing your videos! I was thinking of asking Andrew J. West myself... at least now I can finish the last season of OUAT, haha.

Update: Eric Winter (Instagram Live), Greyston Holt, Colin Egglesfield, Andrew J. West, Bryce Johnson, Jayden Irving - Mozzie

What did they say? I didn't get the chance to watch.

I'm updating the main post on page one! The videos are linked there! :) (Eric said he is and his wife tried to tickle him; Greyston said feet, Colin said he is but won't say where, Andrew acted out being asked in person, Bryce said thighs, very, and Mozzie said really on feet and everywhere when little)

I'm updating the main post on page one! The videos are linked there! :) (Eric said he is and his wife tried to tickle him; Greyston said feet, Colin said he is but won't say where, Andrew acted out being asked in person, Bryce said thighs, very, and Mozzie said really on feet and everywhere when little)

Got it thanks! Seemed like Eric didn't really seem all that ticklish sadly since he said he's a little ticklish and didn't have much of a reaction when Roselyn tickled him. Unless he's a really convincing actor. lol (I know he's an actor and a good one. I meant that he's good at his job.&#55357;&#56842;) I have been wondering that about him for years though!

Got it thanks! Seemed like Eric didn't really seem all that ticklish sadly since he said he's a little ticklish and didn't have much of a reaction when Roselyn tickled him. Unless he's a really convincing actor. lol (I know he's an actor and a good one. I meant that he's good at his job.��) I have been wondering that about him for years though!

Well, Eric had admitted before that his feet are super ticklish, so maybe it's his main spot, not so much the upper body. :)

Oh wow. Where did you learn that?

Check the Ticklish Male Celebs list, it's there, he replied a fan on twitter a few years back saying his feet are 'dangerously ticklish'. The tweet has been deleted since, sadly (I just cheked haha), but you can still read the exhange. :)

Cesar Domboy

So, this just happened!!! Someone asked Cesar Domboy from Outlander if he's ticklish and he said YES!!! :clap:

streamable.com/w2yd0t

I'd given up but he saw someone else's question... and thought they'd been asking before too! :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back