• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Male Celebrity Answers

Update: Gleb Savchenko (Instagram Live), Bailey Chase (Facebook Live), Damian McGinty (Facebook Live - tickled too!), David A. Gregory, Franky Cammarata, Jake Abel and Patrick Rodgers (Instagram Live), Jan Stuehmer (Instagram Live), Ben Adams (A1), Joel Rush, Ricardo Hurtado

Union J’s- JJ Hamblett

JJ doesn’t play down the ticklishness of his feet in this cameo video:

https:// youtu.be/hBx7chpi--4

Yeah I could see it there. He’s so hot! Definitely wouldn’t mind trying him out haha

Yeah I could see it there. He’s so hot! Definitely wouldn’t mind trying him out haha

Me too! I think it's a waste that no one has tickled him in so long he's not sure if he is still ticklish! :D I'd test his feet out any day.

Update: Gleb Savchenko (Instagram Live), Bailey Chase (Facebook Live), Damian McGinty (Facebook Live - tickled too!), David A. Gregory, Franky Cammarata, Jake Abel and Patrick Rodgers (Instagram Live), Jan Stuehmer (Instagram Live), Ben Adams (A1), Joel Rush, Ricardo Hurtado

Thanks for the update :) Ticklish armpits is certainly a trend among celebrity dudes haha.

Loved hearing the lengthy discussion between Jake and Patrick, lol! I'd love to see how long Jake lasts in his "meditative state" vs. one of us tickling him!

Thanks for the update :) Ticklish armpits is certainly a trend among celebrity dudes haha.

Loved hearing the lengthy discussion between Jake and Patrick, lol! I'd love to see how long Jake lasts in his "meditative state" vs. one of us tickling him!

Glad you liked it! I know, I couldn't believe how much Jake got into the question and how much fun they both had with it! But I'm just picturing now all the tickling that must have gone on the Supernatural set... I bet they broke him there!

Can someone pm me and tell me how they asked guys? I know for girls a lot of people are doing the pedicure thing but I don't think that will work for men.

Update: Brant Daugherty, Connor Weil, Devin Walker, Jordan Yeoh (Facebook Live), Lloyd Daniels, Rahul Kohli (Instagram Live), Scott Cavalheiro (Fun Fact: he used to be a foot model!)

Update: Brant Daugherty, Connor Weil, Devin Walker, Jordan Yeoh (Facebook Live), Lloyd Daniels, Rahul Kohli (Instagram Live), Scott Cavalheiro (Fun Fact: he used to be a foot model!)

Love Jordan Yeoh!thx for sharing!
I want to know which live is(the whole one),he is so hot!

2 things to share...

1. i asked country singer drew baldridge on cameo, and he ignored the entire video request.

2. I also asked Brant Daugherty - in the video he sent me, he says he isn't ticklish, but in the video posted here, he says he is....not sure if it's because i'm a guy asking so he said no, but yes to someone who was a girl perhaps?!?! Either way, my clip and the one posted, contradict each other.

Thanks for letting us know! I did want to ask Drew myself, but will now not bother... plus, he'll probbaly think it's the same person with a differnt name, haha.

Hmmm, I think it's probbaly just that Brant's gotten the 'question' one too many times now (the video above is AmandaTickles' and she said she asked him back when he joined!), so he's probably just saying 'no' now because he's fed up. When I asked him, he said 'not really' and just shrugged a little. So, I guess unless we see a video of him tickled, we'll have to believe his own words when he says he is very much so! :D

I also sent a request to Josh Flagg from Million Dollar Listing. He was $95, which i didn't really wanna spend, but i took a chance. WASTE OF MONEY!!! First off, he didn't even acknowledge me by name, so the video could be a generic video he sent to anyone. I asked if he was ticklish and what makes him laugh - didn't answer either question, just said thanks for being a fan, and that was it. TOTAL WASTE of money!!!

And one last thing - i also sent our question to Jake Miller on cameo - he's another one who just avoided the question all together.

I understand it's an odd question and kinda ballsy to ask, and they obviously don't HAVE to answer, but i would rather they just decline the request if they don't wanna answer the question. Save us all the money, and save yourself the time - if you aren't gonna follow the requested instructions, just decline it.

I also sent a request to Josh Flagg from Million Dollar Listing. He was $95, which i didn't really wanna spend, but i took a chance. WASTE OF MONEY!!! First off, he didn't even acknowledge me by name, so the video could be a generic video he sent to anyone. I asked if he was ticklish and what makes him laugh - didn't answer either question, just said thanks for being a fan, and that was it. TOTAL WASTE of money!!!

And one last thing - i also sent our question to Jake Miller on cameo - he's another one who just avoided the question all together.

I understand it's an odd question and kinda ballsy to ask, and they obviously don't HAVE to answer, but i would rather they just decline the request if they don't wanna answer the question. Save us all the money, and save yourself the time - if you aren't gonna follow the requested instructions, just decline it.

I mean they do it so they can get paid.

I dunno how to structure a question for /m side of the things. I mean maybe you can use massages instead of pedicures or maybe you can ask them how do they feel about treatments like pedicures and are they willing to get one. Say you're too afraid because your feet are sensitive and you may kick. I also would not directly ask a straight male celeb if he's ticklish as a guy. I would imagine they would be more inclined to answer if the requester was female.

I do agree that they do it to get paid, but some do seem to genuinely enjoy engaging with fans and I think those are the best ones. I have a couple of videos where they said they aren't ticklish, but still found ways to make the videos fun and a few minutes long. In fact, Nick Slater (from Reign)'s cameo is one of my favorites, although he says he doesn't have any ticklish spots. The Josh Flagg video sounds like he didn't really read the request just sent something to finish the transaction. :/ Sorry you've had bad luck!!

Personally, I haven't had much luck with the pedicure question, but it might just be that my wording didn't make them think of being ticklish. Erik1009's suggestion might just do the trick!! Only one way to find out, huh? :D

Love Jordan Yeoh!thx for sharing!
I want to know which live is(the whole one),he is so hot!

You're welcome!:)
The live is from 2018... or so the original name of the file tells me, haha. I hope this helps!

I do agree that they do it to get paid, but some do seem to genuinely enjoy engaging with fans and I think those are the best ones. I have a couple of videos where they said they aren't ticklish, but still found ways to make the videos fun and a few minutes long. In fact, Nick Slater (from Reign)'s cameo is one of my favorites, although he says he doesn't have any ticklish spots. The Josh Flagg video sounds like he didn't really read the request just sent something to finish the transaction. :/ Sorry you've had bad luck!!

Personally, I haven't had much luck with the pedicure question, but it might just be that my wording didn't make them think of being ticklish. Erik1009's suggestion might just do the trick!! Only one way to find out, huh? :D

I got many of those of the from the woman celebs.

The trick with the question is to make them think of tickling without saying the "t" word. If you're brave enough, you can go on an say "tickling, Ticklish.etc", but I would think they would take that as a red flag. I dunno. "What do you think about men getting pedicures? Is it worth it? My feet are ticklish I dunno if I would like it man." something like that could be safe and coax a confirmation out. Definitely requires some creativity and thought lol.

Update: Colin Ford, Chad Rook (fun fact: he was in a tickle video when he was young), Rob Mayes (hilarious lol)

Did these all get taken down?

Yeah, AmandaTickles and I took them down after some genius started tagging some of the celebs with ticklish feet (Brant Daugherty, Colin Ford) with the links and asking them how ticklish their feet are 1-10 scale. I'd probably reupload them if there's interest. Or if you want to see a particular video, you can DM me. Sorry for the inconvenience, but the tagging thing really got under my skin.

Yeah, AmandaTickles and I took them down after some genius started tagging some of the celebs with ticklish feet (Brant Daugherty, Colin Ford) with the links and asking them how ticklish their feet are 1-10 scale. I'd probably reupload them if there's interest. Or if you want to see a particular video, you can DM me. Sorry for the inconvenience, but the tagging thing really got under my skin.

Some people really know how to ruin things. Thanks for your efforts.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back