• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dyed hair attractive?

Masque

TMF Expert
I had one of my random thoughts a while back.
No idea where it came from but all of a sudden I began to realise I found it attractive when girls dye their hair a unique colour like blue or purple.
Not the most random thing I'd ever thought but still.

Depends on how it suits them, but overall I like funky colors too. I miss my purple. It didn't last very long :/

Though I do respect folks that can go through with dying their hair since I'd been told up keep of it can be a hassle like apparently stained towels and pillow cases after washing it.

Though I do respect folks that can go through with dying their hair since I'd been told up keep of it can be a hassle like apparently stained towels and pillow cases after washing it.

it can, but if you get it done professionally (or even some of the higher-end stuff from beauty supply stores) there's usually little to no bleed through.

Either way even if I was dating someone I'd rather not be an A-hole who asks them something like "Hey why don't you give being a bluenette a shot for the benefit of nobody but myself?"

Either way even if I was dating someone I'd rather not be an A-hole who asks them something like "Hey why don't you give being a bluenette a shot for the benefit of nobody but myself?"

lolol yeah don't say that haha but many ppl like to get others opinions on various things like hair / clothes / etc so if they brought up the subject, you might be able to express what you think is cool in a way that's not so A-hole-y :D

But it's awesome that you're thoughtful and considerate

Yeah, I have a thing for women who dye their hair blue. Not sure if it's just because blue is my favorite color or if there's a deeper psychological reason for it. In general I can find dyed hair to be attractive, except for the color green. Not sure if it's the "Joker" vibe or if it's just not easy being green.

Last edited:
Sometimes I find it really attractive. Sometimes, not so much. Depends on the person, the hair, and the hair color.

Generally speaking I think it is pretty cute. I personally have never dyed my hair, largely for professional reasons, but it seems to be more common among millennials and the Gen Z kids. I would say there is definitely less of a stigma around that (along with tattoos and peircings) than there was when I came of age, which I think is nice.

My ex used to change her hair color pretty regularly, even wearing wigs once in a while, it was fantastic, she was everything from blonde to goth black, and everything in between. My fave was cherry red, but whatever the color, she always looked great.

I remember crazy hair coloring going back to the 80s, and definitely when I was working in record stores and clothing stores in the late 80s and early-mid 90s. My mid 90-s roommate had times where she had purple hair, blue, and electric pink, for instance. But definitely it's more prevalent than it used to be, when it was strictly a "bohemian" thing.

Last edited:
I googled a while back to see if such attraction was a common thingand all I ended up finding was some guy giving really over the top ridiculous reasons not to date a girl with dyed hair.
Most folks I told suspected he went through a break up was projecting.

At one point i didn't care for it....now I think it looks great

Green, purple, blue....doesn't matter

It's cool with me; I like it when people feel comfortable enough to express themselves.

Like Chicago said it depends on how it suits them. Some people look great, others don't.

I was going to dye my hair red but everyone convinced me to stay blonde. So I bought a few wigs. lol

I had one of my random thoughts a while back.
No idea where it came from but all of a sudden I began to realise I found it attractive when girls dye their hair a unique colour like blue or purple.
Not the most random thing I'd ever thought but still.

I used to be real into Anime. So I kinda drift to the weird colors. Pink, green and blue being my favorites

I found it attractive when girls dye their hair a unique colour like blue or purple.

I love blue or purple too but I just prefer seeing them sported by celebrities. See some of the samples attached...

The samples I've shown won't be achieved on my extra long black hair, which I have for a decade, because I never like the idea of bleaching my hair just to achieve the best colors. So it would only be the same boring perm or rebond for me, otherwise, plain.

Attachments

• violet_purple_hair_color_dye_ideas51.jpg
    violet_purple_hair_color_dye_ideas51.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 708728502c7111dbb2de84304cafcd80.jpg
    708728502c7111dbb2de84304cafcd80.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 4
  • dpa-us-pop-star-christina-aguilera-poses-with-dyed-hair-and-a-red-D3BED7.jpg
    dpa-us-pop-star-christina-aguilera-poses-with-dyed-hair-and-a-red-D3BED7.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 35180119-brown-hair-with-blonde-highlights-.jpg
    35180119-brown-hair-with-blonde-highlights-.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 2
  • christina-aguilera-hair-history5.jpg
    christina-aguilera-hair-history5.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 2
Purple is my favorite color, so I like anything purple, including hair! Hair dye of any color is cool, but purple is definitely a turn on because of my bias.

I find I'm more attracted that the person would try or rock dyed hair. Something that makes them less basic, a bit rebellious.

I like it in men. I prefer cool, deep colors or wine red, though I'm fine with most shades.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back