• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“My Creepy Ex” Part 1 (no tickling)

Primal

TMF Regular
“My Creepy Ex” Part 1

It was a beautiful Spring day for a bridal shower in the upscale suburban neighborhood. Now that the bridal shower was almost over, some of the guests were leaving and making their way to their cars parked along the street. Inside the lovely home in the large front living room, Kate Thompson sat in a comfy recliner surrounded by the remaining guests. Some of her family, friends, and coworkers still remained at the party as it was winding down. They were seated on couches or in kitchen chairs that had been pulled in for extra seating.

Kate was a 24-year old nurse that worked in the Mother-Baby Unit of a hospital. She was about 5’ 5” with dirty blonde hair that was straightened down to her shoulders. Kate had soft eyes, an adorable petite nose, and a gorgeous smile. Kate was wearing a cream colored dress with straps that tied around the back of her neck, leaving her shoulders and arms bare. Her naturally large breasts were accentuated by the snugness of the upper portion of it. The dress was looser around the bottom and stopped a few inches above her knees. Her high heels matched with cream colored straps around her ankles and also over the tops of her feet near her toes. Kate looked absolutely radiant today for her bridal shower.

Kate had been dating Clint for two years now and she had never been happier. Prior to Clint, she had been engaged one other time to a guy named Jake. He was bad news and everyone could see how toxic the relationship had become, except Kate who was blinded by her naive willingness to make it work no matter what. Jake had been handsome and charming when Kate first met him back during her sophomore year of college. Jake revealed his intense love for women’s feet and tickling early on in the relationship. Kate was not a prude, but she hadn’t imagined she would ever date someone with such strong fetishes. Because she was love struck, Kate didn’t want to refuse Jake’s constant requests to play with her feet or tickle her. Kate didn’t enjoy it but she tolerated it whenever he wanted to do something kinky.

She tried to see past the incessant foot worship and tickling antics. Kate wanted to find and marry a sweet guy in college that would make a picture perfect husband for how she envisioned her life. And Jake was those things at first. Then she quickly realized how upset he would become if she ever refused his requests. It worried Kate so she usually just let him pin her down or even tie her up for tickling play whenever he wanted.

Things got worse when Kate confided in her friends, Whitney and Alice, about Jake’s weird fetishes and how she felt like she couldn’t say no to him. That’s when her friends and even her college roommate, Jen, started bringing up how they always suspected Jake of staring at their feet when they didn’t have shoes on around him. And how he would always sneak little unwanted tickles on them when Kate was out of the room. Kate felt mortified but rationalized his behavior despite her friends and family urging her to break up with him.

Kate ignored the glaring red flags and agreed to marry Jake when he proposed. Kate had never felt more trapped. As the wedding date got closer, Kate finally panicked and called things off. With the support of her friends, she broke up with Jake. He was irate and started acting irrational. Blowing up her phone, being rude to her friends, and even showing up at places she was without her telling him about her plans. It got so bad that Kate got a restraining order against him. She focused on graduating and her nursing career after things started to calm down. And then one of her work colleagues introduced her to Clint and the two hit it off right away. Now she was engaged and celebrating with a beautiful bridal shower that her mother, Christine, was hosting at her house.

The remaining women were chatting cordially in the spacious living room when the front door opened. Anyone arriving now would be ridiculously late for the bridal shower so the guests all turned and looked to see who it was. Several women gasped as they noticed Jake standing in the doorway entrance. He looked like hell with a crazed look in his eye. The awkward silence as he scanned the group and then locked eyes with Kate seemed to go on forever. None of the ladies dared to get up because they feared what Jake might do. She didn’t know what to say. Jake wasn’t supposed to have any contact with her. She didn’t even know how he knew she would be here!

Jake: “Kate...don’t marry this guy. Think about what we had. We could still work!”

Kate: “H...how did you even find out about this?! Jake, why are you here?! The restraining order! I can’t believe you! This is so inappropriate! How did you even find out about this?!”

Jake: “Kate, I still love you! I know I fucked up before but I still want us to work out! Your friends and family turned you against me! I knew you would change your mind if I could just talk to you again!”

Kate: “We will NEVER work! I’m not going to marry you, Jake! I want you out of my life! Oh my God, I can’t believe your crashing my bridal shower!”

The silence in the room now was deafening. Jake looked crushed. After a long pause, he reached outside to the front porch and grabbed a black bag he had set aside. He closed the front door and locked it. Then he turned toward the group and pulled up his shirt, revealing the grip of a black handgun tucked in his waistband (it was only an Airsoft pistol but they didn’t know that). The women all gasped again.

Jake started pulling out lengths of rope from his bag. He commanded the group, “Everyone pass over your cell phones and then lay down on the ground right in front of where you’re sitting! If anyone doesn’t do exactly as I say, this is going to end bad for you!” The ladies all looked terrified as they gave up their phones and laid face down on the carpet.

Jake took a couple lengths of rope and started with Kate. He pulled her arms behind her back and then tied her ankles together, securely tying her in a hogtie position. Kate was seething with anger so bad that her cheeks turned red. She kicked her high-heeled feet up in the air behind her. Jake knelt down and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, which further enraged her.

He went to Kate’s left and began tying her close friend from high school, Alice, the same way. Alice was the same age as Kate and stood about 5’ 6”. Alice had vibrant red hair that was naturally straight and silky. It went past her shoulders and complimented her freckles. She was wearing a light green dress and wedge shoes. Alice worked as a paralegal in a civil injury law firm and had been an athlete in high school. She wasn’t quite as pretty as Kate but she did sport a confidence that attracted many people to her. Jake always thought Alice was cute but had a plain face. He would have rated her a 6 on the hotness scale, but he thought her feet were closer to a 9. Alice grunted and shifted irritably as Jake hogtied her next to her friend.

Next up was Kate’s former sorority sister and college roommate, Jen. She was kind of tall, about 5’ 8”, and had a classic hourglass figure. Jen had light brown hair, pouty lips, and a soft chin. Her round face had filled out more since college but she had a sweet, girl next door appeal to her still. Jen was 26 years old and had quit her job after college to be a stay at home mom while her husband worked. Now with three wild boys running around, Jen had plumped up more since her college sorority days and now had a significantly large pear-shaped butt, where she carried most of the weight she had gained being a stay at home mom. She had on a blue tank top, a sporty denim jacket cuffed at the elbows, white Capri pants, and tan sandals. Jen whined as the ropes were pulled tight and bound her in a hogtie position.

Jake moved on to Rebecca, one of Kate’s good friends from work. Rebecca also worked on the Mother-Baby Unit of the hospital as a Home/Health Consultant and saw Kate all the time. The 29-year old was about 5’ 6”, had a petite build, and had naturally darker red hair, which she was wearing down with some of it lightly curled. Rebecca was such a sincerely kind person and loved her patients and coworkers. Today she had on a light purple button up blouse, khaki pants, and tan Sperry boat shoes. Rebecca had only heard a little about Kate’s previous relationship to Jake but didn’t know how crazy he had acted before or his obsessions with women’s feet and tickling. Rebecca let out some uncomfortable whimpers as Jake firmly tied her wrists and ankles together up in the air behind her.

Gwen was next to be tied. She was another Mother-Baby nurse and also knew very little about Kate’s relationship with Jake. Gwen had blonde hair that was pulled back in a ponytail, darker colored eyebrows compared to her hair, and a pretty face with slender cheeks. Gwen was tall at 5’ 10” and had a slender figure. She had always seemed awkward and too skinny when she was in her early 20’s but now that she was 27, she had filled in a little and had a very appealing, lean figure. Gwen had on a sleeveless black and white top, black leggings, and black flats that showed a portion of her toe cracks. Gwen knew it was best to comply with this crazed lunatic so she put her hands behind her back and her legs up in the air like she was told, even though she was quite pissed off about it. Jake tied her up and left her immobile in a tight hogtie.

Jake moved over to Christine, Kate’s mother. There was no love loss between her and Jake and it showed on her face. Christine was 48 years old and had a similar build and hair color to her daughter. Christine worked as a preschool director and was generally a sweet woman. Christine had large breasts as well, which were clearly evident in her purple top with a deep V in the middle. She also wore a white cover top but left it hanging open loosely in the front, trendy blue jeans, and sandals. Christine growled and complained as Jake restricted her in a tight hogtie position.

Continuing to go clockwise around the living room, next in line was Kate’s soon to be sister-in-law, Grace. The perky 19-year old had bright blonde hair that fell straight around her shoulder blades, a cute dimpled smile, and a petite figure. Grace was very sweet and very naive about many things still. She was a full-time college student learning to become a teacher one day and attended church every Sunday. She was 5’ 6” tall and had an athletic build from participating in soccer in high school. But now she was focusing on graduating with her teaching degree. Grace had on a pretty floral dress and sandals. Grace looked confused as her hands were pulled behind her back and tied to her ankles.

The last woman to be tied was Kate’s best friend from high school, Whitney. She had striking features that Jake had always found attractive. Whitney glared at Jake with piercing green eyes as he began tying her up. She was 24 years old and worked as a sales associate at a high-end jewelry shop. Whitney normally wore business attire clothing and heels to work, which made her quite striking and convincing when men came in to buy rings for their girlfriends. Whitney stood 5’ 5”, had light brown hair that she teased and curled lightly for the bridal shower, and had a decent butt and breasts on her. Today she had on a maroon dress with thin straps going over her shoulders and high heels. Jake secured her in a helpless hogtied position just like the others.

Jake drew the handgun from his waistband and pulled the trigger several times, which only sounded a weak clicking sound as the plastic mechanism cycled through empty of any Airsoft rounds. When it was revealed the gun was a fake, the women’s nervous gazes all turned to ones of extreme annoyance. Now they were all hogtied in a circle facing in toward each other when Jake was pretending to have a real firearm all along. He smiled at them and laughed a crazed laugh. It sounded almost maniacal. Kate was panicking about Jake’s intention for coming here. Certainly he hadn’t needed to tie them all up if all he wanted to do was talk, right? Why would that be necessary?

Kate got her answer when Jake stood over top of her and started undoing the ankle straps to her high heels. As soon as Kate felt his fingers fumbling around her shoes, she knew what this crazed plan was all about. “Aw fuck. Seriously, Jake?! You’ve ruined a perfect bridal shower!” Kate shouted back at him as he took away her footwear. Jake took in the sight of his ex-fiancés’ gorgeous soles once again. Her feet were a size 8.5 and today she had on light pink toenail polish to match her dress. Kate was one of those genetically gifted women that almost always had smooth, supple feet, even around her heels. They were just very rarely roughed up. Kate’s soles were a little wide and had nice cushioning around her heels, the outer sweep of her feet, and on the pads below her toes. Jake wouldn’t describe her soles as “meaty” but they weren’t dainty either. Kate had creamy, round heels, shallow arches, and perfectly descending toes that were as soft as pillows to touch.

Kate: “Tracked me down just to have one more look at my feet, huh Jake?! Go ahead, get a good fucking look! And then untie me and my friends, you psychopath!”

Jake: “Missed you too, Sweetie. But not as much as I’ve missed your feet. God, it’s good to have a look at them again.”

Jake kept his pattern and went clockwise around the ring of hogtied women, stopping at Alice next. The sassy redhead grunted and tried to twist her hands free as she noticed Jake getting close to her. She knew he was going to try and take her shoes off of her so she flexed her feet hard in an attempt at keeping them on. But Jake easily worked the size 8 cork wedge shoes off, revealing Alice’s milky white soles topped with bright red toenail polish. Alice let out an irritated sigh as her pale feet were bared against her wishes. Jake had seen her feet several times before and always thought they were incredibly nice. He thought Alice was cute but the aesthetics of her feet were just lovely. Her feet had smooth, pinkish heels, moderate arches, and well-developed toes that curled down in a strong grip now that Alice felt vulnerable. Jake had always loved the shape and proportions of Alice’s feet and it was a dream to see them up close.

Alice: “Ugh, you’re such a loser, Jake! You’ve always been a creep! Who seriously likes women’s feet this much that they’re willing to tie them up just to get a look?!”

Jake went to the left again toward Jen, who let out anxious whimpers when she felt him standing over her. Jake pulled off her sandals and tossed them aside. He had seen Kate’s old college roommate barefoot many times and was quite familiar with all the little details of her meaty soles. Jen had broad, flatter heels, deep wrinkly arches, squishy pads below her toes that had a rosie pink hue, and plump toes painted with blue toenail polish. Jen’s big toes were pear-shaped. They were a little shorter than her second toes and tilted in towards her other toes slightly. Jen had been rooming with Kate when the breakup drama had gone down, so she knew all about his obsession with women’s feet. She felt uncomfortable knowing Jake was taking in the sight of her soles.

Jen: “Come on, can you please just let us out of this? You have to realize how crazy this is, right? Jake, this is absurd. Stop taking our shoes off and let us go.”

He stepped over to Rebecca, the kind redhead who worked with Kate at the hospital. She politely asked Jake, “Oh no, can you just leave my shoes on? I don’t see why we all have to be barefoot.” Ignoring her request, Jake tugged off her boat shoes. Rebecca wasn’t wearing socks with them and her bare size 7 soles were soon on display for him. Kate’s sweet coworker had pale, feminine feet and didn’t wear any toenail polish on her toes. Rebecca’s toes were an average length for her shoe size but petite. Her feet were a little wide, which meant her toes were not squished together. They were spaced evenly and looked naked and adorable without polish on them. The balls of Rebecca’s feet were pronounced and pinkish. Her milky arches were high and her heels were quite round and smooth. Rebecca tried to crane her head back to look at her now bare feet. She didn’t know what to think. This situation was quickly getting out of hand.

Jake kept circling clockwise to Gwen, Kate’s tall, blonde coworker. Gwen had only heard a few things about Jake but never imagined he would be this crazy. She felt helpless as he slid off her black flats and bared her big size 10 feet. Gwen had long, slender toes with light pink toenail polish on them. Her big toes were long and oval-shaped. Since she was so lean herself, it was no surprise that her feet were thin and dainty. The soles looked soft and silky but there wasn’t much cushion to them. Gwen’s shallow arches seemed to go on forever and the outer ridges had a rosie hue. Her heels looked tender and alluring.

Gwen: “Seriously, what the hell dude?! You just wanted to crash Kate’s bridal shower and get a look at our feet? Is that it? Don’t you have anything better to do than tie up a bunch of women and take their shoes off?”

Next in the order was Christine, Kate’s mom. Her eyes had nothing but contempt for Jake. She never liked the guy and was so relieved when Kate told her about her decision to call off the engagement and the relationship. Christine was well aware of Jake’s peculiar “interests” with women. Jake smiled at her and said, “Good afternoon, Mrs. Thompson. So nice to see you again. Ready for me to take your shoes off?” Christine started telling Jake what she thought of him, but that didn’t help her keep her sandals. Now her meaty, bare soles were face up behind her. They were size 9 and very wrinkly and shapely. Her heels were broad and looked firm, her arches were deep and tender looking, and her toes were plump and snug together like sausages. Christine had on dark purple toenail polish to match her top.

Christine: “Ugh, you always were a creep, Jake! Did you get a good look? Give us our shoes back and get out of my house before the police come!”

Jake chuckled and moved on to Grace, the sweet little blonde that was Kate’s future sister-in-law. Grace looked confused and anxious as he came over and stood behind her. She timidly asked, “Wha...what? What are you...wha...why?” He took away her sandals, leaving her petite, baby-soft size 6.5 feet naked and up in the air. The naive Christian girl looked back behind her dumbfounded as she wiggled her bare little tootsies around. Grace had short toes painted with light blue polish. The bottoms of her toes looked immaculate, bubbly, and clean. The pads below her toes and the outer ridges of her arches had a tender, cushioned look to them. Grace’s arches were smooth and formed a perfect little oval when her feet were pressed together. The heels were void of any callousing and appeared prominent and creamy. Grace had a thin string ankle bracelet around her right ankle and a silver toe ring on the second toe of her left foot.

Jake completed the circle when he stopped hovering over Whitney. The agitated beauty looked like she wanted to scratch his eyes out if she could just get free. Since all the women were hogtied facing in toward each other, Whitney had watched as each lady had been relieved of her footwear and she knew she would be no exception. Jake slipped off her black high heels as she grunted and squirmed slightly. What was hidden inside were two breathtaking size 7.5 soles with long, well-developed toes and pinkish hues highlighting the contours of her lovely feet. Whitney had French tips on her toes, which were some of the prettiest Jake had ever seen. Her arches were shapely and dainty. Whitney’s heels were smooth and globular, giving an excellent cap to the rest of her impressive soles.

Whitney: “Go ahead and look while you can, Jake. When we get out of here, you’re going to jail for this! You just couldn’t handle the fact that Kate moved on, could you?! Just had to show up and ruin everything! Are you happy with yourself now? Do you like the show? All our feet on display for your sick viewing pleasure? Hope this is doing it for you, you fucking asshole!”

As Jake went back to his bag, the women all started talking quickly amongst themselves. Grace, Rebecca, and Gwen were in a bit of a panic. They had no idea about Jake’s affinity for women’s feet so they were completely stunned that this situation was even unfolding. Whitney, Alice, Jen, and Kate’s mother, Christine, were at least somewhat filled in already on Jake’s weird obsessions. They thought he would just take a long look at their feet and take off before anyone caught him. Only Kate had any real idea of what Jake was capable of. She debated on warning the others about what she guessed was about to happen. Better to not scare them if she didn’t have to, right? But deep down, Kate really dreaded thinking about Jake tickling her and her guests for his own sick pleasure. Taking their shoes away was not a hopeful sign but maybe now he would just leave? Maybe the worst was over?

As the women were all chatting nervously amongst themselves, Kate kept quiet. The other voices sounded muted. It was if Kate was reliving some of the unbearable tickling sessions Jake had put her through before. She thought about how awful it would be for all of her friends and family if that was his plan. Kate felt almost guilty in a sense for ever allowing someone like Jake in her life, because now her guests were in this horrible predicament and she was powerless to help them.

Kate started to snap to as she heard her name being called urgently by some of the other women. She stared at them blankly, not having heard what they asked her. Jen asked her in a panic, “I said what is Jake going to do? It looks like he’s getting some weird stuff out of his bag.”

She didn’t want this to be her not too distant reality. But there was no stopping what they were all in for by the looks of it. Kate solemnly addressed the bridal shower guests, “...Jake is...he’s...he’s going to tickle us all. Probably really bad. I’m so sorry girls. I really am. I had no idea he was capable of something like this. Pretty soon, we’ll all be going crazy from laughing so much. He used to do it to me all the time. It’s the worst.”

The ladies all started speaking and talking over each other at once. They were truly confused and in a panic now. But their panicked fussing was soon interrupted. Jake had laid all of his tickling supplies out on a nearby entryway hutch. He approached the group of hogtied, barefoot women again with a wicked smile on his face. Their bewildered expressions were trained on him now. Jake simply held up a hairbrush and asked, “Ready for one last laugh, Kate?...”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited:
Primal... You have quickly become my favorite story teller... You have the best stories on TMF!! I cant wait for part 2!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back