• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle dreams?

musictkls

TMF Master
So I was wondering if anyone has ever had a tickle dream before? I have had a few over the years but I have had several in the last few months. Not sure why. Just curious if any of you experience tickling in dreams.

The one I recently had was actually a lucid dream where I knew I was dreaming and because I knew that I starting tickling every person (mostly women but a few guys) I saw! It was quite interesting. But alas lucid dreams don't last long (or at lease mine didn't). Anyway, thoughts? Experiences?

I once dreamt that I was going to the doctor's office for a normal work physical. I was told to lie back on the abnormally long exam table. The next thing I know my hands and feet are restrained in an X, my belly and groin are exposed... I asked the doctor what she was doing? She responded that this was part of the exam and began tickling my tummy. I guess I enjoyed it and it began to show (no explanation needed there). She looked down at my excited part and said "interesting"... I woke up at that point... Was probably the best dream I've ever had.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I often have tickling dreams. Usually they are quite straightforward and obvious. For example, lst night I dreamed that I was kidnapped by a college women's basketball team and they gang tickled me for hours. :devil:

This is so weird.....I had tickle dreams ALL NIGHT last night. I mean.....ALL NIGHT. Very vivid ones. I've been having vivid dreams lately, period. But last night was tickle dreams, all night. Very cool!

The moment I remember most is walking by this gorgeous afro-american girl (a total dream girl, nobody I actually know) who was sitting on a bed, with her legs stretched out, and I walked by and planted a sprinkle on her sole. The best part: I could actually feel how soft her sole was....and I still can remember it! Very cool! A tactile memory!

I love "dream girls". I always tickle them....though never enough!

In this dream....my Aunt was my roommate! (????) And I was worried that she'd find out I had a girl in my room, lol.

I used to have many of them often, but over the years I've had less and less. I miss having them often haha.

In my tickle dreams I'm usually the one getting tickled. It's funny because I'm more of a ler, but I guess the people in my dreams really want me to be a lee. In most of them I would tickle or be tickled by someone who doesn't exist. In a few dreams I even got tickled by machines that had a mind of their own.

Such cool stories! Thank you all for sharing them. I hope I have some tickle dreams tonight:)

I have been having a TON lately, some about fellow TMF-ers funy enough! Most of them are not about tickling overall, but just end up with tickling sprinkled in somehow.

I've had several of them over the years. I remember one instance as teenager, my grandfather asked me why I was laughing in my sleep.

The only one I ever had I will remember forever. To get right to the point, it was when I was teenager and the dream was me kidnapping, restraining and sadistically tickle torturing a friend's mother's bare feet that was a really bitchy woman. She was dirty blonde in her early 40's at the time, and I really had these kinky fantasies of doing this to her. Anyway, this dream was so intense and real that it became a wet dream! I literally woke up shooting my load all over the place as if I was wackin off!

And here's the hilarious part....this was Christmas morning that year! LOL! An old pal of mine that i'm still sometimes in touch with to this day remembers this story and nearly every Christmas, it still gets brought up in the form of an inside joke we had around it from back then (which no one but us would get). But that was my one and only tickle dream and the hilarious result and timing behind it.

I went through a period a few years ago of having a lot of lucid dreams. I was aware it was a dream, and I could manipulate the dream so there was someone to tickle. The dreams never lasted long, and there was a limit to how much I could influence the dream - I wasn't aware enough to think I want a particular person to appear and they did - just that there was someone I could tickle. They also didn't last very long before my mind moved on.

I haven't had one for a long time now, maybe having written about it today they'll come back!

Awesome! Was the tickling in most of your dreams planned even though they were "sprinkled in" or totally spontaneous? Reason for asking is because in one of my dreams (not lucid ones) I remember seeing someone I wanted to tickle and plotted how I was going to do it then gave a brief tickle then ran away lol!

Cool! Love lucid dreams. Wish they would last longer. Thanks for all the sharing!

Totally awesome! Can't remember the last wet dream I had lol!

That was the ONLY wet dream I ever had in my entire life to date...and it was well over 30 years ago :p (yes, i'm a nearing old bastard lol).

Ive had a few it usually always involve a woman of interest

Yes, quite often. Very rarely though do I come to some sort of release in them, which results in me waking up in a fairly frisky mood lol.

I had one just the other day, and it was odd for several reasons. In the dream a female friend of mine was straddling me and tickling my armpits, teasing me and asking if it tickled. When I said it did she continued, and later I was tickling and poking her upper body to no ticklish reaction; instead, it seemed to soothe her.

It’s odd because my friend is happily married to another friend, and whilst she’s a very attractive woman (an older looking Scarlett Johansson) I’ve never looked at her like that. Also, I’m primarily a ler, but with an increasing lee curiosity. We were both clothed when the tickling took place but had gone under each other’s clothes to tickle. It was a very pleasant dream, but after what happened in my head it could be awkward the next time I see her!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I've had a couple tickling dreams, mostly of sessions where i surprised the ler by basically never breaking threshold.

I think you can, to a certain extent, set up the situation in your mind just before you drift off. That usually works for me.

One of the benefits of edging (for me anyway), without (cough ahem) reaching a conclusion, is that I usually have some sort of Tickling dream.

I just had a fantastic dream that is still haunting me hours later. It has a great piece of dialog that, although it comes from my own subconscious, feels as if it's something I heard.

I'm in my old apartment from many years ago, where I lived with my now-ex. It's night and almost ghostly. Anyways, I suddenly hear the sounds of sex coming through the walls. It's the moans of my ex, lol. And I think, god, does she HAVE to have sex RIGHT NEXT DOOR?

so now, I'm listening in...walking around the apartment, and trying to find the best place to hear......I'm pressing my ear against the wall....I go into a closet and find I can hear better in there......I hear her moans come to a fever pitch, as if she's had an orgasm. She dies down to post-sex moans and sighs..... but then suddenly her moans turn to desperate begging!

"Oh no no, you can't do that!"

"What, this?" he says, laughing.

Her voice wailing. "You can't touch me like that!"

He snickers devilishly ....and her ticklish laughter explodes. Obviously he's got her good. ;)

There's more to the dream, but that's all that's really pertinent. Isn't that great dialog, though? I've got to remember to use that! The discovery of ticklishness, such a hot moment....the great secret revealed. ;)

Going to work now! Happy to have gotten this off my chest!

I've been having them frequently lately. They started out back in November last year with my late husband and him tickling me with slow light strokes to my feet, stomach, and sides. Then they morphed into invisible hands tickling me while I was sleeping or reading a book in the dreams. I am not sure why I'm having them but I wake up when the tickling gets to a certain point in the dream (either a place on my body or the tickling is so intese my brain wakes me up to make it stop).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back