• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Post quarantine plans?

Hopefully be able to plan a time to see my brother, but we shall see

Apparently the UK government are considering lifting the lockdown for young adults,

Going to the beach or going to the lake...

I want to be outside, in the sun, on the shore of a large body of water.

I want to laugh, be carefree, accidentally leave my sunglasses somewhere in public, and drink coffee outside with a great book and the sound of nature around me.

In the mean time my brother has bought some excercise equioment and turned the back garden into a miniature home gym.

There's a waitress at a local bar/restaurant I go to regularly. I go (went) once a week for their trivia night and she would usually come over and chat with me, even if she wasn't my server. She's nice, pretty and she laughs at my stupid jokes. I have no idea if she's even remotely interested in me. Apparently when women are, I'm completely oblivious to it. I often don't realize they are because I have a negative perception of myself. Either way, when this is all over, the first thing I'm doing (if the restaurant is still open and she's still working there) is asking her out.

Addendum: Right after I ask her out, the second thing I'm doing is getting a haircut.

Addendum: Right after I ask her out, the second thing I'm doing is getting a haircut.

If it is one thing I think we can agree on, this situation really makes you think how precious life is and all these people in it.
Good luck with asking this girl out.

I am going to propose to mine.

If it is one thing I think we can agree on, this situation really makes you think how precious life is and all these people in it.
Good luck with asking this girl out.

I am going to propose to mine.

awwww :) That's so awesome Wesker!

Thank you Doll, we have both had a very hard time at the moment. Not just the lockdown but her having trouble with her visitor.
So I plan to go and see her and propose and make her feel like her happy self again. :)

Hang out with our submissives, friends, go to munches, and go get all you can eat sushi lunch at our favorite sushi restaurant.

My Post quarantine plans are too go in quarantine myself to recover from working the front lines ha

Meeting friends many times over, and remaining optimistic that the international spirit of goodwill that’s evolved in recent weeks continues throughout the rest of time.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

My Post quarantine plans are too go in quarantine myself to recover from working the front lines ha
Here in England, like other European countries, our frontline staff are getting clapped nationwide at 8pm each Thursday. Even if you’re not from England, consider yourself included; all nations medical staff have risen to the challenge and then some.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

One guy a few weeks ago was playing the bag pipes in tribute.

There's a waitress at a local bar/restaurant I go to regularly. I go (went) once a week for their trivia night and she would usually come over and chat with me, even if she wasn't my server. She's nice, pretty and she laughs at my stupid jokes. I have no idea if she's even remotely interested in me. Apparently when women are, I'm completely oblivious to it. I often don't realize they are because I have a negative perception of myself. Either way, when this is all over, the first thing I'm doing (if the restaurant is still open and she's still working there) is asking her out.

I asked and gave her my number. She never texted me. If nothing else, I guess it helped get me through the last few months.

Sorry to hear that.
I guess atbthe very least you can say you tried.

I asked and gave her my number. She never texted me. If nothing else, I guess it helped get me through the last few months.

You know what they say. Most people regret the road not traveled.

I'd been planning to even just go out into town more often before the lockdown happened.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back