• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Couple from Hassocks (West Sussex) looking for a play partner

TKEngland

Hello everyone,

I haven't been on here for some time so thought it was time to come back. Some of you may remember the videos my partner and I used to post of our sessions. I am Chris, 32, West Sussex UK. My partner is 33. I am 6'1, size 12 feet, Claire is 5'6, size 7 feet.

Claire and I are looking for a play partner to join us in our sessions. Typically we enjoy intense sessions ending with a little sex to satisfy the arousal. We are a non-monogamous couple that enjoy taking our fetish to it's limits. We are only looking for female play partners.

About us:
I am a dom, and a sadistic tickler. Therefore we would be looking for someone who enjoys being restrained and pushed to their ticklish limits. We enjoy tickling another person together and watching them suffer. Claire is predominantly a sub, and mostly enjoys switching to the victim during the session. When playing with another we absolutely also enjoy the extra person joining me in making Claire suffer. I am predominantly a tickler but with the right person I can switch. We use adjustable mattress restraints with Velcro straps. It is important to us to know a person's limits and safe words up front so we do not breach any hard limits. Claire and I are pretty laid back people. When meeting with a play partner we like to go out and have a drink and some food and just chill out either before or after the ordeal has taken place. In general life I am a Youtuber, a programmer, and Claire is a healthcare worker.

We are aware that due to the COVID-19 epidemic safety comes first and would not want to meet anyone in person until the lockdown is over. But we would like to chat with those interested in the meantime. Feel free to pm me or message me on Fetlife.

My fetlife profile: https://fetlife.com/users/7058807

Hi yes im interested

Yes im interested, message me on my instagram @emilybene2002 x

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back