• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The drunk tickler

tickledmrs

TMF Poster
Just before this virus outbreak got rolling, I met hubby at a bar for a couple of drinks before going out for dinner. I just came from work, so had on a dress just above my knees, charcoal nylons and open toed black heels. When I walked in hubs was talking to some guy, I patted him on the shoulder to acknowledge him, he said hi, introduced the guy he was talking to as "Bud", and pointed to a booth in the corner, said he'd be a few minutes. I smiled, walked over to the booth and sat down on the edge, and was looking over the drink menu, unconsciously dangling my right heel.
Well over comes "Bud". He smells of booze, not drunk but tipsy, he's about 6'2', at least 280, maybe late 40's. He says "hi girlie". I thought omg, I'm 56 and this clown is calling me girlie. I grin and say hi. He says"beautiful toes you have, nice blue polish". Thanks I say. I order a drink. Then he takes my dangling heel off my foot, and says "its not nice to dangle". He grabs my ankle firmly and wiggles his finger up and down my sole. "Are you ticklish?" My foot involuntarily wiggles and I laugh "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yes yes I'm ticklish!" "How ticklish are you?" he wiggles his fingers under my toes. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA extremely stop stop that's really ticklish, what are you doing?"He moves his fingers quicker up and down my sole and under the toes. "How ticklish are you, coochie coochie." I fall back in the booth, my back resting on the seat and roar with laughter "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm VERY VERY ticklish stop stop its so ticklish!" He tickles up and down my foot, up my calf and behind my knee, then down under my toes. "AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" "How ticklish is this?" he teases "coochie coochie coochie." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "VERY, I can't stand it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." He lets my foot go, I breath deeply thinking omg. He then grabs my other ankle, slips off the heel and his fingers go to town up and down the sole. "Can't do just one" he says. I laugh hysterically, my foot writhing in his grasp, he's driving me out of my mind. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG stop stop please stop, you're tickling me to death" I blurt out. I'm pouding the booth seat with my fist laughing like crazy. He stops.
Hubby walks over, grinning. He says to hubs "hey, your right Mac, she is ticklish!" I'm sitting there breathing hard.
"How was it?" he asks. "Ticklish, he was killing me!" "You bastard, you set this up!" He laughs. "You better take me for a damn nice expensive dinner!" He assured me he would, and did.

Last edited:
I would love to be that guy, and I would have bought upu and hubby a great dinner.

Just before this virus outbreak got rolling, I met hubby at a bar for a couple of drinks before going out for dinner. I just came from work, so had on a dress just above my knees, charcoal nylons and open toed black heels. When I walked in hubs was talking to some guy, I patted him on the shoulder to acknowledge him, he said hi, introduced the guy he was talking to as "Bud", and pointed to a booth in the corner, said he'd be a few minutes. I smiled, walked over to the booth and sat down on the edge, and was looking over the drink menu, unconsciously dangling my right heel.
Well over comes "Bud". He smells of booze, not drunk but tipsy, he's about 6'2', at least 280, maybe late 40's. He says "hi girlie". I thought omg, I'm 56 and this clown is calling me girlie. I grin and say hi. He says"beautiful toes you have, nice blue polish". Thanks I say. I order a drink. Then he takes my dangling heel off my foot, and says "its not nice to dangle". He grabs my ankle firmly and wiggles his finger up and down my sole. "Are you ticklish?" My foot involuntarily wiggles and I laugh "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yes yes I'm ticklish!" "How ticklish are you?" he wiggles his fingers under my toes. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA extremely stop stop that's really ticklish, what are you doing?"He moves his fingers quicker up and down my sole and under the toes. "How ticklish are you, coochie coochie." I fall back in the booth, my back resting on the seat and roar with laughter "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm VERY VERY ticklish stop stop its so ticklish!" He tickles up and down my foot, up my calf and behind my knee, then down under my toes. "AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" "How ticklish is this?" he teases "coochie coochie coochie." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "VERY, I can't stand it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." He lets my foot go, I breath deeply thinking omg. He then grabs my other ankle, slips off the heel and his fingers go to town up and down the sole. "Can't do just one" he says. I laugh hysterically, my foot writhing in his grasp, he's driving me out of my mind. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG stop stop please stop, you're tickling me to death" I blurt out. I'm pouding the booth seat with my fist laughing like crazy. He stops.
Hubby walks over, grinning. He says to hubs "hey, your right Mac, she is ticklish!" I'm sitting there breathing hard.
"How was it?" he asks. "Ticklish, he was killing me!" "You bastard, you set this up!" He laughs. "You better take me for a damn nice expensive dinner!" He assured me he would, and did.
TickkedMrs. you have the best experiences. Always amazed how your hubby loves watching other guys tickle you. I'd love to see you getting a pedicure. Are you able to handle them ? Always love your stories, I hope you and your family are safe. I live in NYC, the virus is really surging here.

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. I wish that I had been there. :D

Hi Jack, I get pedicures, but no, can't handle them. I'm a laughing mess!
We are pretty good here, about 1200 cases of the virus in BC.

Lucky guy! That was a great story!

Hi Jack, I get pedicures, but no, can't handle them. I'm a laughing mess!
We are pretty good here, about 1200 cases of the virus in BC.

Mrs., I remember you were going to share a story about your uncle being a real mad tickle fiend, I can't remember his name, we would love to hear how he tickled the heck out of ladies. We all appreciate your stories. Be safe.

What an enjoyable story tickledmrs.
Must be exciting for you in non pandemic times never knowing if, when or where your husband might set you up in similar or more intense ticklish situations.

You're batting 1000 f0r excellent stories.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back