• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dream Tickler/Ticklee In A Lockdown Or Quarantine?

finalcountdown

TMF Poster
If you were stuck in quarantine with one person (tickler and/or ticklee) then who would it be? If we’re talking about people in the business;

Tickler- Scarlett Sinns. Holy hell she is smoking hot and in my opinion The GTOAT (greatest tickler of all time) and honestly could probably tickle someone to death over a two week or one month period of time. But I would definitely cheat and tie her up and tickle torture the crap out of her too. She’s too damn sexy and too damn ticklish to let her have all the tickler fun.

Ticklee- That new girl Diane from Tickled Pink. I would literally tickle her 24/7 she is just the national treasure of tickle toys right now.

What do you think? Who is yours?

Yes Scarlett is really hot and I think she enjoys tickling males. But my vote goes to Macy Cartel in every clip I have seen from her she looks like shes into and really enjoys tickling. Also Sophia from UK tickling great nails and knows how to use them.

Kayla Jane and milf Nikki. Taking turns on each other. That would be amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've already found my dream tickler and we have a pretty sweet setup in our dungeon basement, so lockdown has been awesomesuace.
For dream ticklee of have to go with Nyxon.

Ticklee: Alexis Capri (Silvercherry)

Tickler: Jane ( Tickling-Submission)

Sounds like a dream too me hehe

Brooke from TA as Ticklee - although she was a very good Ler as well

I second Dandra Hart, but as a 'ler.

Scarlett Sinns would have to be my #1 'ler, though.

Having a tickle slave in quarantine? Preferably blond, petite, completely naked. Okay, I'd let her wear a bra and panties, just so I could take them off. Tell her I'm in for some kinky play and she has to be tied up. Spread eagle on the bed, legs tied WIDE apart. Then I would straddle her and start caressing her beasts. Then, instead of the kinky sex she's expecting, tell her exactly where I'm going to tickle her and how bad it's going to be. Listen to her beg me NOT to. Start with one finger, and run it slowly from her armpit, down her side, her leg, her foot, jump to the other foot, up her other leg, up her other side and reach her other armpit. And just get worse and worse from there. I would put on some music and tickle her in rhythm to the beat. Some of it slow, other fast. If she screams too much, stuff a gag in her mouth. When she starts cussing me out, tell her how much she hurt my feelings and that I'll just have to tickle her until she decides she LOVES me. Listen to her beg me to let her leave, and remind her that we're in quarantine and she's stuck for the duration! WOW!

My dream ticklee's would be Tomiko and Catherine Foxx. They are both very ticklish and it would be fun to tickle them for a little while

My dream ticklee's would be Tomiko and Catherine Foxx. They are both very ticklish and it would be fun to tickle them for a little while

Yeah I've tickled Catherine Foxx a couple times and she was among my top favorites. She was even more ticklish than I originally thought from a distance! Great choice there boss!

If you were stuck in quarantine with one person (tickler and/or ticklee) then who would it be? If we’re talking about people in the business;

Tickler- Scarlett Sinns. Holy hell she is smoking hot and in my opinion The GTOAT (greatest tickler of all time) and honestly could probably tickle someone to death over a two week or one month period of time. But I would definitely cheat and tie her up and tickle torture the crap out of her too. She’s too damn sexy and too damn ticklish to let her have all the tickler fun.

Ticklee- That new girl Diane from Tickled Pink. I would literally tickle her 24/7 she is just the national treasure of tickle toys right now.

What do you think? Who is yours?

Yes DIANE here at TICKLED PINK:: Truly a ticklers dream :) if you ever have a chance to tickle session w her BE PREPARED to fall in tickle love..No joke. Perfect personality,love of this, ticklishness, EVERYTHING. A rare find

Yes DIANE here at TICKLED PINK:: Truly a ticklers dream :) if you ever have a chance to tickle session w her BE PREPARED to fall in tickle love..No joke. Perfect personality,love of this, ticklishness, EVERYTHING. A rare find

All your ticklees are pretty great. But that Diane though! Damn like I said I would tickle her and tickle her and tickle her until the cows come home.

Definitely Tickled Pink's Diane,as I'd have her as a Tickler(for a short time) but soon have her as a major Ticklee since she's got it all(as a perfect tickling model). And the likes of Indica,Karly Salinas,and(even though they unfortunately are no longer with The Tickle Room),Rosie,Monica,and Tai Mi would also make perfect Ticklees to be stuck in quarantine with.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back