• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasy Tickle Scenarios

A switch I briefly spoke with and I ultimately didn't rp together because I wasn't a fan of their scenarios and I forget why but some of my scenarios they thought were too bland yet others they found too over the top.

My favorite is any kind of scenario where I conduct a tickling experiment that uses advanced technology and stimuli.

I also like your Matrix fantasy.

You know what I'm glad you asked. Ever since the ironic weird beginning to me loving being tickled, I've had a mostly well under wraps fantasy about a Joker style tickle torture table/ bed, with automatic but not uncomfortable arm/ leg restraints, and what i can only describe as a forcefield? Like a bubble of electromagnetic waves that could go anywhere e.t.c.... oh and, for extra fun, the bed had a canister of the early non lethal laughing gas stuff attached to like, an anesthesia mask thing idk what they're really called. I still haven't knocked any of that tickle debt down yet. But the fantasy, driven again by massive tickle debt, is that idc who, thinks I'm someone they can break/ interrogate/ power trip on/ whatever "successfully" (lol) and i don't have to do anything but laugh my goddamn head off. Yep. That's the extent of it.

One would be a female laying down, lightly restrained, wearing a bikini or lingerie. An alien extends long, thin tentacles to tickle her belly and sides.

A silly one I had when I was younger, being singled out by a group of clowns at a circus and gang tickled in front of the audience, lol.

Just a basic kidnap/tickle fantasy. I'm not into the whole anime/monsters tickling. It weirds me out.

For me, it would be a tickle labyrinth. Only one way in and one way out. I enter and I have to find my way out. I walk down a long corridor with multiple doors. Each door I try, I get pulled in for ticklish torment until I find the right door and escape.

Now I wish I could remembernwhat the title of that Mannequin story was,

I have wayyyy too many crazy fictional fantasies!
My current favorite involves being taken to an island (jungle? enchanted forest? I’m not sure) where everybody has a tickling fetish. The place is occupied by 95% Lers and 5% Lees. This leads to lots of merciless gang tickling, as well as magical trees, out of control tickle machines, and (maybe) real-life tickle monsters that live in the woods and hunt for Lees who try to escape!

Sounds like if someone wrote a tickle themed parody of The Most Dangerous Game.

Mummified wrapped face down with a hole for my private area to hang under me ( on a strong massage table ). Toes tied under the table and a hole for my face to look down ( so one of the ticklers can watch me be humiliated and beg and laugh ). Have roped secure my mummy wrap tight to the table , to prevent any movement. Have one person tickling my soles and another person laying under the table teasing and tickling my private.

Another scenario would be toe tied in stocks and wearing a straight jacket and ropes on my hips and legs and knees. I could lay or sit up and watch my feet be tickled and wiggle and struggle my upper body like crazy while my lower half is immobile.

A third scenario would be like a cabin in the woods with a giant bed and be naked and tied spread eagle and be gang tickled and body worshiped. One on each foot licking and tickling , one straddling me focusing on my nipples and tummy , one on each armpit licking and tickling my sides. Lol

Hopefully my 4th isn’t offensive but when I was younger I dreamed of being on a stranded island with native women having me tied with ropes and they were tickling me. :)

A fifth fantasy would be me as the tickler this time and I have always wanted to have a partner tied up and give her oral sex after she cums and is super sensitive and keep licking while my hands tickle everywhere on her body I can reach or use electric tooth brushes and feathers. I had one partner years ago but she immediately asked me to stop after she came because she was so sensitive and I stopped. She could not even handle 2.1 nano seconds. It was too ticklish and sensitive. :p

Also being abducted by female aliens that are some what human like , maybe with a few tentacles though as extra limbs and to test for a few human years how long I can endure tickling and forced orgasms and then more tickling and denial.

I've always been a fan of rival scenarios between groups of women.

Rival cheerleaders, sororities, business women, superheroes/villians, etc have always got me going.

I once wanted to do a scenario involving Grendl's motherbfrom the epic poem Beowulf because I'd seen a video where I oddly thought she was hot.

Not the one played by Angelina Jolie if that's what folks thought.

Having the god-like powers of a freed genie. Imagination is only my limit. I've written a number stories about tickling co-workers, celebrities & news ladies. This would be my ultimate tickle fantasy!!!

I would like to see a woman hogtied and toe tickled in the butt and in the underarms.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back